The Passion of the Peacock Knight

Story Info
A famous knight meets a strange elf, and learns how to love.
1.9k words
4.23
4.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters are above 18 years of age, all characters are consenting adults, and this story contains very poorly written sex since this is my first time writing about it. Read at your own risk.

______________________________________________________________________________

Light filtered through the silk curtains of the Carhaxos estate. All was quiet, save for the busy work of the servants performing their daily chores. Persephone stirred, the fabled Peacock Knight being a heavy sleeper and not one for mornings. The warmth of the sun's gift gracefully kissed her bronze skin and dark chocolate hair.

Need to get up. Was all she could muster in her sleep-drugged mind, and almost mechanically did she rise from her soft bed. The soft silks tenderly falling off of her hardened body as she made her way to the washbasin, the warmth of the water betraying the recent entrance of the servants. The bath will have been drawn by now. She sleepily made her way across the room to her bath, the many mirrors along the way reflecting the groggy, naked, and beautiful knight in all of her glory.

She pushed open the door and was making her way to the bath when a startled scream awoke Persephone. The trained, albeit defenseless, knight leapt to action. Toned muscles and hardened instinct taking over as her body coursed with adrenaline, she turned towards the threat and saw... a servant girl.

There was a sigh from Persephone, and she approached the scared servant. An elf, one of the woodland varieties it would seem by her chocolate skin and eyes.

"P-pardon me miss!" The girl covered her eyes, "I didn't expect you awake so soon!"

Confusion, Persephone paused for a moment before decency grabbed hold of her and she grabbed a cloth to cover up. "No, forgive me. I did not expect anyone still in here", her dazzling golden gaze turned to the girl. "You can look now".

There was a wiggle to the elf's ears and her hands lowered from her face. Persephone noticed that the girl was blushing. To be expected, she had just had the fortune to see one of the most beautiful women in the entire kingdom bare.

"What's your name? I don't recall ever seeing you before", the knight asked as she lowered herself into the bath, doing away with the cloth once submerged. An attempt to make the encounter less awkward.

"M-Mariva, Lady Carhaxos". She stuttered out, still not quite looking towards Persephone. "Today is my f-first day in your service, your brother sent me".

With that Persephone frowned, her rambunctious twin brother Gugalanna had sent this girl? No wonder she was so nervous, this was likely a prank from her brother.

"You can look at me you know; I will not be offended". She spoke softly, offering a warm smile in the hopes that it would soothe the girl. "Pray, tell me why my brother sent you?"

It worked, Mariva's head turned with a faint gasp as she looked at Persephone, the blushing elf growing darker. "H-he did not tell you?"

"Tell me what?" A brow lifted, Persephone was curious. She also could not help but offer a faint grin at the elf's blushing. "I received no news from him. In fact, that last we spoke was a month ago after his chariot race".

Mariva nodded "Yes Lady Carhaxos, he said he had mentioned finding you a partner".

"A partner?" The words gave Persephone pause. Those were not the ones her brother had so... eloquently shared with her. He had instead, as usual, opted to be more vulgar and base with his phrasing. Telling his twin that she needed a 'good fucking' some time. The remembrance prompted an exhausted sigh from the weary knight.

"Y-yes". Mariva nodded. "He said that you were looking for someone and that he thought I would be perfect?" The elf laced her fingers together, clearly anxious at the thought.

A cruel joke. Persephone thought herself, distaste stinging her tongue. She was likely from the Bronze or Tin districts of the city; she could not refuse an order such as this from a family such as the Carhaxos. She looked at the girl in sympathy, she would decline in a way that did not offend. And she would ensure that her brother was never served by Mariva again.

"And what do you think?" The words barely escaped Persephone's lips before she panicked. Why did she say that?

She did not have time to correct herself before Mariva spoke, "I... I don't know if I'm perfect for you, Lady Carhaxos. But I have had... dreams and visions".

"Dreams and visions?" The nature of the response disarmed Persephone, she had to know more.

"Yes, I am a moonseer among my people". A simple answer to a simple question.

"And what... exactly, is a moonseer?"

Mariva swallowed, a hint of her anxiety returning. "We dream during the phases of the moon or partake in rituals upon the full moon to divine the future. Your brother... he used me to--",

"To help him gamble". Persephone interjected, flatly. The nod from Mariva confirming her suspicion. "So why are you perfect for me?"

"I-I saw us... together, in a vision". Mariva recited, her brown eyes going blank as she approached the tub, her hand running along the length of it.

"That's... not quite specific, or helpful to my question". Persephone's eyes narrowed, the warmth of the water concealing a growing heat. Was Mariva always so stunning? It was just now that Persephone was beginning to notice the curves and the appealing tightness of Mariva's garb. Her focus was so intense that she did not notice a similar tightness around her groin. At least, not until Mariva's hand reached suddenly to grasp at Persephone's newly acquired 'spear'.

"What the--!?" The knight jolted, panicked not only by the brazenness of the formerly timid elf girl, but also by her new appendage. "What did you do!? What is the meaning of this!?" Her demands were interrupted by a groan as pleasure ran down her body. Mariva took this opportunity to climb into the bath, still fully clothed and still grasping Persephone's member in her hands.

Mariva's voice was calm, eerily so. "When a moonseer dreams of another, that person becomes our destined mate. The gods have willed it so, we were destined for each other". She gave a gentle squeeze to the shaft, her soaked shirt leaving little to Persephone's imagination.

"I'm...", Persephone grunted. She should be fighting this; she should hate this... but she didn't? "I'm not... an elf... or beholden to your... oh gods", her hands lifted to pull the soaking shirt from Mariva, revealing two perky breasts as was typical of the lithe elves.

"All gods are the same, Lady Carhaxos... and I have seen their will". Mariva temporarily removed her hands from the knight's cock, climbing atop Persephone until her entrance was rubbing along the length of the shaft. "We were meant for each other; it is why you accept this. It is why I know that after this, you will keep me by your side. At first you will wish to keep me secret, but as the months pass the result of this day will become known to more and more people. Until, finally, I birth a child. Our child".

Persephone blinked, temporarily taken away from the rapture of Mariva's flesh. "Are you... deranged? We can't... we can not have a child together. Whatever twisted joke my brother pulled on you need not be heeded!" The brave knight let out a pitiful whimper as her cock throbbed and ached. She knew deep down that Mariva was right. It was insane, yes. But she felt her god Torai within, assuring her that this was the true path. And she had never defied him.

Sensing the change, Mariva guided the spear's head to her entrance, swallowing the engorged head and eliciting noises of pleasure from the two destined partners. Persephone, no stranger to feminine need, used her fingers to toy with the elf's clitoris, there was no reason why they could not be destined to enjoy each other's company, after all. A push from Persephone's hips drove her phallus deeper into Mariva, the tiny elf gasped and whined as the rather impressive length filled her slowly.

"M-more..." she gasped out, hungry. Persephone was all to happy to oblige, her hips moving up and down in a rhythmic pace, the body of the moonseer brought close to her for the knight's tongue to taste and savor. Such soft and wonderful mounds, such savory lips, such dark and luscious skin. Persephone was no stranger to beauty, but this was the first time that she had experienced lust. A new feeling, an exciting feeling. A feeling that provoked her to slam into Mariva with more force and speed. She was going to breed this woman, Mariva was going to be all hers and she would cherish this elf forever.

Mariva, on the other hand, was incapable of much thought and desire. She was entirely lost in the immense pleasure of being fucked by one the most beautiful knight in the realm, a champion of the god of beauty herself! And here she was, riding that champion's newly acquired cock as the champion grunted like a mindless beast beneath her. Her whimpers and whines turned into breathless gasps as she felt herself tightening around Persephone, her arms thrown around her shoulder in a tight sapphic embrace as Persephone's grunts and moans deepened.

"F-fuck! It's com--!" *Persephone's hands firmly grasped Mariva's hips as she slammed into her for one final, explosive thrust as hot sticky seed coated the elf's insides. The elf was fortunate enough to reach her climax at the same time, filling the tub with her juices as she let out a loud wail, riding the waves of bliss.

The two lovers panted and heaved in the water together. Persephone, despite not knowing this woman before today, wrapped her arms around her in a soft embrace; patting her back as Mariva whimpered softly, disappointed as Persephone's spear grew more and more flaccid inside of her, bringing their moment of passion to an end.

"Are you alright, Mariva?" Genuine concern filled Persephone's voice, the time for passion was over. Now was the time for tenderness. "I didn't mean to be so rough with you".

"It's fine La-, Persephone". Mariva smiled softly, nuzzling her head against the fairly-sized bronze pillows that made up Persephone's bust. "I'm... just happy that my dream was true".

This elicited a warm smile from Persephone, "I could not have dreamt of you in a thousand years, so I am glad your dream was true as well". Cheesier than a Petran fondue, but Persephone had no experience with romance... well, aside from various knights pledging their undying love to her. How furious would they be to learn that her seed was filling the womb of a mere servant?

The thought filled Persephone with warmth, among other things as suddenly she lifted Mariva up, who offered a surprised yelp as she clung to Persephone.

"Wh-what are you doing Persephone?" She sounded more worried than shocked, an expression that soon changed as Persephone dropped her onto the bed and towered above her, the spear regaining size as the bronze muscle-bound knight of the peacock towered over her new and first lover.

"Well, if you are destined to bear my children. We need to be absolutely certain, no?"

Neither Persephone nor Mariva left the quarters for the rest of the day. And the very next morning the rest of the servants found themselves needing to clean it -thoroughly- of sweat and seed. As such it was no surprise to any of them that mere months later, Mariva announced her pregnancy. Months after that, a pair of twins were born to the newly married Persephone and Mariva Carhaxos, and it is said that they had many more children after. But those are stories for another time.