The Pastor and His Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas shoved him down all the way and Jamie let out a wail of both pleasure and pain at his father's abrupt movement. He threaded his fingers in Thomas's hair and started moving his hips up and down, fucking himself on his daddy's dick like he did last night with the dildo. "It's so tight," Thomas ground out almost reverently. "So tiny, so warm, so..." Heavenly. This was heaven Thomas thought. His son's snug ass was pure bliss. Nothing wrong could ever feel so right and good. His dick felt right at home inside that tiny space. "Fucking hell." Thomas cursed up a storm, not caring about any consequences any more or whether this was wrong or not. He couldn't bring himself to care as white hot pleasure spread throughout his whole body. He crashed Jamie to his chest, buried his face in the juncture of Jamie's shoulder and started fucking his baby furiously. "Feel that, boy. Fuck, you got your wish didn't you? You have your own father balls deep inside you. Ugghh. You made me sin, boy, but, shit your hole feels good. So good on my dick. You like it baby? You like your father's dick?"

"Don't stop pounding my ass. I love your monster cock plowing my hole, fucking me so good and hard it'll rearrange my insides. Fuck yes, daddy, bruise my boy pussy, drill it, rape it with your monster daddy dick." Thomas angled his shaft just right and found Jamie's prostate again. "Ah shit!" Jamie cried out. "That's the spot, daddy!"

"Will you cum without touching yourself like yesterday? Come on, boy, do it again and daddy will reward you with his seed and piss. Oh yeah, I'll shoot my jizz then I'll wash your bowels with my pee. Do you want that? Yeah, you want that you fucking incestuous whore. You want your priest daddy's holy juices. Beg me to bless you. Beg, boy!" Thomas was ready to cum, all it would take was for Jamie to say the words and send him over the edge. He was learning things about himself today he never thought were possible.

"Please, oh, please reverent daddy Thomas, bless me with your sacred juices. Grace me with spunk and piss, slosh my insides with them!"

"Here comes your blessing, son! Yeah, that's it, milk my dick, fuck yes!" With one final thrust Thomas released all his cum inside Jamie's ass and then a torrent of hot piss escaped from his half-hard cock.

"I feel it! Fuck I feel it, daddy. Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah. You're pissing in my asshole and you're making me cum. My boy dick is busting its nut, look at it daddy, look at it shooting. Ughhh YES!" Jamie collapsed on Thomas as the last spurt of his orgasm left his dick, both of them breathing hard.

As Thomas sat there, with Jamie in his embrace and coming down from the best experience of his life, he thought giving in to temptation might not be so bad after all.

12