The Pastor's Daughter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alanah raised her eyebrow and said, "What do you mean?"

"Well... I haven't seen any porn or even a nude picture in months," I replied, "So, I kind of use my imagination when I jerk off." I left out the part where I used the picture of Megan and Alanah in their Hooters uniforms and fantasizing about my sexy sister.

"You've got to be kidding me, Mark. Have you seen any naked women at all in the last few months?" she asked.

"Nope," I replied, shaking my head, "Mom controls everything in the house."

Alanah was silent for a minute, and then she smiled, a naughty grin forming on her lips.

"I'm going to go put a movie on," Alanah said with a mischievous wink and got up and disappeared down the hall.

Alanah returned a few minutes later with a DVD in her hand." Megan won't mind if we borrow this tonight," Alanah said with a naughty grin.

She put the DVD into the player and snuggled back next to me on the couch. She hit play, and immediately, a gorgeous, big-breasted girl was on the screen, naked and moaning as she was being fucked doggy style.

"Is that Megan?" I asked with a shocked expression on my face. My eyes were glued to the screen, and my cock was instantly hard and forming a tent in my pants.

Alanah leaned in and kissed me on the cheek" Shhh... just watch, Mark."

"Aahhh... fuck me, Lex! Fuck me harder," Megan moaned as her huge tits bounced hard with each thrust.

Alanah just smiled as we continued watching the DVD. The guy pulled out and flipped Megan onto her back. His cock was huge, and he pushed deep into her. Megan's huge tits bounced as he fucked her hard.

"Mmm, yeah... Fuck my pussy, Lex!" Megan moaned on the screen.

I had no clue who Lex was, but he was one lucky fucker. I was so mesmerized by the porno and Megan's huge bouncing tits that I didn't notice Alanah's hand moving towards my crotch. I jumped in surprise as I felt her fingers caressing my hard-on.

"You like that, Mark?" Alanah whispered in my ear as her hand rubbed my hard cock through my pants. I could only moan and nod as I watched Megan get fucked hard.

"Never fails. If you want to get a guy's dick hard, just show him a slut with big tits being fucked hard." Alanah said, casting a glance towards the screen, her fingers teasing my hard on.

I suddenly realized what Alanah's hands were doing and froze," Alanah! What are you doing?"

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, my body temperature rose, and I knew my face had to be bright red.

"Don't be embarrassed, Mark. It's perfectly normal. Especially for a guy your age who hasn't seen a naked girl for months." Alanah said, her hand continuing to stroke my erection.

I sat up on the couch and did my best to try to get over my embarrassment and get my facial colour back to normal. "Alanah, I don't know. You're my sister," I said, staring into her eyes.

"Look, Mark, I'm not trying to embarrass you. I just want you to know that when you're here at my house, you can do whatever you want to. You, just like every teenage guy, need an outlet for your sexual desires. Not only that, but you need to have some idea of what you're supposed to do when Mom finally releases her iron grip on you and lets you have a girlfriend. There's nothing worse for a girl than when she wants a fuck; the guy has absolutely no idea what he's doing and then blows his cum before the fuck ever gets going because it's the first time he's ever seen a pair of real tits and a wet pussy." she said to me with a stern look in her eyes.

"If Mom finds out about this..." I started.

"This is MY house. I'm not going to tell Mom anything, and I doubt that you want to listen to her ranting either. She's not going to find out. So if you want to watch a nasty movie here, you can. You can just relax, kick back, and just know that you can jack off and relieve a little stress without anyone walking in on you and lecturing and screaming at you for doing something completely natural." Alanah said. Her voice rose when I mentioned Mom.

"Mom walked in on me once; she didn't even knock. When she realized what I was doing, she said it was disgusting, and she better never catch me doing it again. Then she told me to put my fucking clothes on and slammed my door." I said.

"Mom is such a fucking prude. You don't have to worry about anything like that while you're here. Is there anything you want to know? Any advice I can give you? You can ask me whatever you want; I'm sure Mom hasn't told you anything that she should have by now." Alanah said with a naughty grin.

Alanah leaned back on the couch, her huge tits bouncing and straining against the thin material of her teddy. She ran her hands across her tits, biting her lip as she teased me.

"Alanah..." I began, unsure of what to say.

"Come on, Mark. Ask me any questions you want." Alanah said as she giggled and continued teasing me with her huge tits.

"Do you ever... you know..." I asked, blushing and my voice trailing off.

"Do I ever masturbate?" Alanah finished for me.

"Yeah," I said.

"Everyone does, Mark. I have a few toys that I play with from time to time. Sometimes two or three times a day." Alanah laughed.

"Do you do it when Megan is in the apartment?" I asked, my eyes glancing at Megan on the screen.

"Yeah," Alanah said, "Sometimes Megan joins me, and we have a little fun together."

My jaw dropped, and I looked at her in shock, "You and Megan? But she's a..."

"Girl?" Alanah finished as she grinned," Mark, a girl's got needs. And Megan and I have a special friendship."

"Wow," I said, unable to hide the surprise in my voice, "Mom would flip out if she ever found out."

"Mom's not gonna find out, is she?" Alanah said, "Just like she's not gonna find out about tonight."

---------------------------

On the screen, Megan was now on her knees, her head bobbing up and down as his cock slid in and out of her mouth.

She was moaning sluttily with your mouth wrapped around his cock, "Fuck, your cock tastes so good..."

Her lips were wet and shiny with her saliva as Lex's cock disappeared into her mouth. Megan was a dirty talker and kept moaning, "Mmm... I love sucking your big hard cock. I can't wait for you to fill my mouth with your cum."

---------------------------

"Do you ever do that?" I asked, motioning toward the screen.

"Yeah, I give blowjobs. It's a pretty big turn-on for me. It just gets my pussy really wet, and then I really want to be fucked." Alanah explained; I could see her nipples getting harder through her teddy.

"Really? It looks messy," I said, watching Megan drool on Lex's cock.

"It can be messy, but I love it. Nothing beats feeling a guy's hard cock slide between my lips." Alanah said as she began tracing her fingers across her tits, "But yeah, a blowjob usually ends up with me on my hands and knees getting fucked hard."

I knew my sister was getting turned on as much as I was by this line of discussion, and she was teasing me with her sexy body. Alanah knew exactly what she was doing and how much she was turning me on.

"How do you like to be fucked?" I asked her.

"Well, a lot of the time, I really like to be on top, so I can control how fast, how hard, and how deeply I'm getting fucked. But, if the guy is really good, I like for him to be on top and just pump my pussy. I like just about every position, but mostly I like to be on top. It also leaves the guy's hands-free to play with my titties, which really turns me on." Alanah said.

"Lucky bastard..." I mumbled to myself, still watching the video on the screen in which Megan received the guy's load of cum all over her tits.

Alanah smiled and cocked me an eyebrow, "What was that, Mark?"

"Um...I uh... I meant the guy in the movie..." I stuttered, my face reddening again.

"It's okay, Mark. I'm flattered that you think I'm hot and that someone getting to fuck me is a lucky guy." she smiled and leaned in to give me a soft kiss on my forehead.

"You are?" I said, surprised that she wasn't mad.

"Of course I am. Despite what many women will tell you, we like it when guys think we are hot and would love to fuck us. A girl might act like she's offended, but deep down, she's loving the fact that someone finds her attractive and is thinking about what it would be like to be fucking her." she said

"Really..." I said, thinking about a few of the hottest girls in our neighborhood.

There were quite a few girls that I fantasised about and would love to fuck. Lora, Christi, Tamika, Becki. They could have very well have dropped out of a Playboy shoot or straight off a Maxim cover.

"Uh-huh. And I know you think I'm hot because I saw you staring at my ass in the hallway when we got home. And then gawking at my boobs through my teddy when I came back out and sat down on the couch." she giggled.

"Geez, Allie, I'm sorry... I just..." I stammered.

"It's okay, Mark. Do you think I would have started changing in the hall if I didn't want you to see that? Or that I would wear such a see-through skimpy nightie if I didn't want to show off my boobs?" Alanah asked.

"It's okay, Mark. Do you think I would have started changing in the hall if I didn't want you to see that? Or that I would wear such a see-through skimpy nightie if I didn't want to show off my boobs?" Alanah asked.

"I don't know." I said.

"Well, I did want you to look. I'm kind of an exhibitionist, but I had to be careful. I couldn't just strip naked in front of you because it would have been hard to pass off as normal activity if you weren't interested." she said as she looked into my eyes.

Her hands reached up and hooked the strap of her teddy as she smiled sluttily at me" But I could wear skimpy clothes and see-through stuff to see how a teenage sheltered guy would react to seeing his half-naked sister. When I saw you staring at my bare ass and then your eyes locking on my boobs while I was asking you about how things were with Mom, I knew you found me attractive in a way that was not just brother/sister affection."

"So why don't you take your clothes off then, if you like to show off." I said, wanting to see how far Alanah would go.

I was so horny right now; I knew it was my dick doing the talking at this point. My hands were shaking, and I could feel my heartbeat in my throat.

"Hmm, I could take off my clothes, but I would have to know how far you would be willing to go with this." Alanah said.

"How far are you willing to go with this?" I said as I looked down at her tits.

"I'll do whatever you want me to. I'll make a man out of you tonight if you want me to. Do you have a problem having sex with me knowing that I'm your sister?" Alanah asked with a naughty smile.

"No." I said as I gulped nervously.

"You're sure now? You know that NO ONE can know about this, right? I could get into some serious shit for this, Mark. You PROMISE to keep this between us?" she asked me.

"There is no way I would tell on you." I replied.

"I don't want to let Mom ruin you by keeping you sheltered, so I'm willing to let you fuck me whenever you want to, you know, to practice and be ready so that when you have a girlfriend, you can give her a great lay and have a reputation as a stud rather than someone who doesn't know what he's doing." she continued with a smile on her lips.

"I know Mom thinks I'm a 'slut', but I do love to fuck. I'm not like these girls around who act like it's a chore for them to give a guy some pussy. I love sex and like to get as much of it as possible. So if you PROMISE to keep this a secret, I'll do whatever you want. I'll show you everything you want to know." Alanah said.

"I promise, Allie. I don't want you to get into any trouble, and I know Mom would absolutely kill me for something like this. I love you and don't want you to get in trouble, not after all the cool stuff you've done for me all these years when we were at home with Mom. You're the best sister ever. I'd go nuts if it weren't for you." I said.

"All right then, it's settled." Alanah said, and she got up and locked the front door, pulled the shades on the windows, and turned off the television.

"Okay, Mark, come here." Alanah said as she pushed one of the chairs in the dining room out into the living room and pushed it up against the wall.

"Sit. I'll be right back." Alanah said.

I sat down in the chair and watched her sexy ass as she walked down the hall, disappearing into her bedroom. A few minutes later, Alanah returned, hiding something with one hand behind her back.

"Okay, hands behind your back." Alanah said with a slutty grin on her face.

"What?" I said with a puzzled look on my face.

"Behind your back. Trust me." Alanah said as she grinned.

I did as I was told, and she moved behind me, and I felt Alanah snap a pair of handcuffs on me, handcuffing me to the chair.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Just wait. It's to keep you restrained while I work my magic. For some reason, guys just have a lot of trouble keeping their hands to themselves until they're allowed to touch me." Alanah teased.

She picked up her phone and set up a sexy tune on her stereo, and stood in front of me, swaying her sexy body to the beat of the music. Alanah slowly ran her hands up and down her sexy body and across her tits as she began her sultry striptease for me.

Alanah ran her hands over her tits, squeezing them through her teddy as her hips swayed to the song's beat. I was rock hard in my pants, and Alanah knew how badly I wanted her.

"Ready for your lesson?" Alanah said seductively as she swayed her hips and ran her hands over her tits.

"God, yes! Please, Allie, let me see them." I said with a pleading voice.

"Patience, Mark. I love when a guy begs for a glimpse of my tits." she grinned at me.

As she sauntered around in front of me, she slowly began unbuttoning her teddy while she gyrated her hips and tossed her head from side to side, flipping her gorgeous long blonde hair left and right. As she unbuttoned the last button, she held her lacy top closed and turned her back to me, holding it open and shaking her ass.

She dropped the nightgown to the floor and slowly backed up to where I sat in the chair. She bent over, and her ass was bare except for the small string of cloth that went right up her ass.

She rubbed her ass against my hard cock. She ground her hips around in a circle, rubbing my cock with her ass before she finally turned around, showing off her perfect 34D tits, her large nipples erect with excitement.

"See anything you like, Mark?" Alanah asked as she ran her hands all over her tits.

"God, yes, Allie. You are so fucking hot!" I said; my cock was rock hard in my pants.

Alanah giggled and slowly straddled my aching cock, and sat on my lap, pressing her hands up against the wall behind me. As she slowly ground her pantied pussy against my hard cock, my breath came in short, rapid breaths. Alanah continued to grind against my cock, squeezing her tits together and breathing heavily as the music blared in the background.

She had a look of pure lust, and her eyes were closed as she ground against my cock, biting her bottom lip. She enjoyed teasing me and having control of the situation.

"Do you want to touch them, Mark?" Alanah said, her voice sounding more breathless than I had ever heard her voice before.

My hands strained against the cuffs, and I wanted desperately to squeeze and fondle Alanah's perfect tits that were just inches from my face. I now knew why she had restrained me. Alanah reached down with one hand and slid her thong to the side to reveal her perfectly shaved pussy as she ground her clit against the bulge in my sweats.

As the song came to an end, Alanah leaned down and kissed me hard on the mouth, sliding her tongue into my mouth and twisting around with mine. I didn't really know what I was doing, I was just sort of mimicking what she was doing with her tongue, and apparently, it was working. Her tits were pressed hard against me, and she was moaning into my mouth as her tongue explored my mouth.

Alanah was gasping and panting hard and finally pulled back and looked into my eyes," Now that was a great first kiss, Mark. You sure you haven't done this before."

"Nope. You're my first kiss, actually." I said as I grinned up at my sexy sister.

"Hmmmm. It's going to be a whole night of firsts for you then, isn't it? And all of them with your sister. I wanna be the first to do everything with you, Mark." Alanah purred as she peppered my neck with kisses.

Alanah slid down the front of my body until she was kneeling between my legs, looking up at me. She tucked her fingers inside the waistband of my sweats.

"Now, let's see what you've got to offer a lady." Alanah said as she pulled my sweatpants off.

As my sweats came off, my hard, throbbing cock was finally released from its uncomfortable position. Alanah gasped when she saw it for the first time.

"Wow, Mark, you've got a huge cock!" Alanah said.

"Really?" I asked, not knowing how I actually measured up against other guys.

"Oh my God, Mark. It's got to be at least eight, no nine inches, and it's so fuckin thick! Oooh, I can't wait to suck this gorgeous piece of meat!" Alanah said.

Alanah looked up at me with the sluttiest look a sister could give her brother, and as she took my hard cock in her hand and began to stroke it, a couple pearls of pre-cum oozed out of the head of my cock. Her fingers spread my pre-cum all over my cock as she stroked me, getting my cock nice and slick.

Alanah had a wild look on her face and looked like she was in a trance as she looked at my cock. I watched her lick her lips hungrily as she leaned forward and extended her tongue and licked my cock, from the base of my cock, all the way up the underside, stopping just under the head of my cock.

Alanah repeated this, licking my cock all over and spreading her saliva all over my cock. She began licking and sucking on my balls as she slowly stroked the length of my hard cock, and then she moved up, and in one swift motion, she took the entire length of my cock down her throat.

"Uuuuhhnnnn!" I cried as my hands strained against the cuffs that held me secured to the chair. I never felt anything that even came close to the feeling of my cock in Alanah's mouth.

My cock was throbbing so hard as Alanah sucked me. Before I could even warn her, my cock began to jerk and spasm. I hadn't jacked off in a week and shot my first massive virgin load in Alanah's mouth. It was too much for her, and it spilt over her lips and chin, as well as she took my cock out of her mouth and jerked me off until my orgasm had subsided.

As my hips stopped bucking and my cock had finished covering my sister's mouth with cum, I realized that this was what Allie was talking about earlier, and I just knew I had disappointed her.

"It's okay, Mark. It was just too much, too fast. As you get used to what we're doing, that won't happen. I'm sure there's more where that came from, right?" Alanah said as she grinned at me, wiping a glob of cum from her chin.

"I'm sorry, Allie. I didn't mean to..." I started, but Alanah interrupted.

"Oh, honey, don't apologize. That was a HUGE load of cum, Mark. Most girls don't get a load like that from an experienced guy. I'm so proud of you." Alanah said with a slutty grin as she scooped up some cum off her chin and sucked her finger clean.

"Really!" I said, still rather embarrassed at my lack of self-control.

"Yeah, baby, don't worry about it because I wasn't going to let you out of that chair until you had cum in my mouth anyway. Here, let me take those cuffs off of you before you hurt yourself. I'm surprised you didn't break my chair." Alanah laughed as she unlocked the handcuffs.

I looked at my wrists, and they were marked where the cuffs had dug into them. As I rubbed them to get the circulation back into them, Alanah stood up and directed me to follow her into her bedroom.