The Pastor's Daughter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed Alanah down the hallway, and as I watched her pretty ass in her lacy thong bouncing with each step she took, my cock was once again at its full throbbing size by the time I got to her bedroom. Alanah lay down on her bed, and she saw that my cock was already hard.

"Mmmmm. This is why I LOVE virgins. You guys can blow your load, and 2 minutes later, you're rock-hard and ready to go again."

Alanah laid back and propped herself up against the headboard of her bed; she

arched her back, pulling off her panties as she spread her legs, showing off her already glistening pussy. She slowly rubbed her middle finger down her pussy lips and back up again, stopping momentarily to play with her clit.

"Why don't you come here and lick my pussy for me, Mark." Alanah purred.

"Okay." I said, and I crawled up onto the bed with her.

Alanah spread her pouting pussy lips for me and rubbed her clit.

"Lick me right here, babe. If you wanna get me all hot and bothered, just suck and lick my clit. You can lick my pussy, and that feels good too, but you gotta make sure you give my clit most of the attention if you wanna make me scream."

I started kissing my way up Alanah's inner thigh, slowly licking and sucking on her soft skin, trying to act like I knew what I was doing. As I got nearer to her pussy, I could feel her leg muscles tighten and her breath catching in anticipation of when my tongue would make contact with her dripping pussy.

I didn't really know what I was doing, so I pretty much just dove in. I started to lick her clit like she had told me and alternated between licking and sucking her pussy, and Alanah began to writhe like a snake underneath me, moaning and gasping as my lips and tongue danced over her clit.

"Ahhh...yes Mark....yes...just like that. Suck on my clit, babe. Mmmmmm...just like that, Mark." Alanah said, moaning in pleasure as I worked her pussy with my tongue.

I wrapped my arms around her legs and pulled her pussy harder into my face. Alanah began to grind her pussy against my face, and I was lapping her pussy, getting her juices all over my face.

"Fuck Mark.... you're a natural-born pussy-licker." Alanah gasped as she bucked her hips up against my face.

I could feel Alanah's legs shaking, and her moans grew louder as I continued my assault on her clit. I looked up from between her legs and saw her huge tits bouncing with each breath she took. Alanah was pinching and pulling on her nipples as she grabbed my hair, grinding her pussy against my face.

I reached out with my hands and grabbed her tits. It was the first time I had ever touched a girl's tits, and Alanah's tits felt amazing. My fingers dug into Alanah's soft tit flesh, and her nipples felt like hard pebbles in my palms. Alanah was gasping and writhing, and her hips bucked furiously against my face.

"Oh fuck yes!" Alanah screamed, "Oh, Mark! Squeeze your slutty sister's tits! Ohhhhhh, Mark!"

"Your boobs feel so good...so amazing. I've always wondered how soft your tits would feel... oohhh... Allie."" I murmured between laps of Alanah's clit.

"Oh, Mark...squeeze my big slutty titties. They're all yours, babe." Alanah said breathlessly, and I could feel her hips grinding hard against my face.

"You're such a slutty sister, Alanah...mmm... letting your little brother play with your big tits. Uhhhh... Allie." I gasped.

"Oohhhhhh Mark! Yessss!" Alanah screamed, "Call me a slut, babe! I'm such a slut! I'm such a slutty sister for letting you play with my tits!"

Hearing me call her a slutty sister sent Alanah over the top, and her hips were bucking uncontrollably. Her back arched, pushing her tits against my hands, and her legs clamped shut around my head, pulling my face tightly against her pussy.

"Ooooh! Oh! Ahhh yesssss. Oh yeah, Mark. Oh God, just like that, OH! Unnh! Mmm! Oooh yeah, dont stop... keep going.... ooooh... oh! Oh! Oh yeah! I'm cumming! I'm CUMMING! Ahhh!" Alanah cried out in lust.

Alanah's hips were bucking and moving in circles, and she grabbed a fistful of my hair and buried my face in her hot pussy as her orgasm rocked her body.

I slid my tongue into her pussy, and as I did, I felt her juices flood over my tongue. Alanah tasted sweet, like honey, and I was lapping at her pussy, while she moaned my name.

Hearing Alanah screaming and moaning while I ate out her pussy was, without a doubt, the hottest thing I had ever done. Something came over me, and I was eating her pussy like it was the last chance I would ever have to taste her. Alanah released her grip on my hair and began squeezing her tits and sucking on her nipples while my tongue continued its assault on her sopping cunt.

"Aaaahh! Oh yes! Oh God, Mark, it feels so good! Uh! Uhh! Uhh! Yeah! Oh! Oh, God! Oooooooooooh! Oh, FUCK ME! I need your cock right now, Mark! Fuck me now!" Alanah screamed.

I got up on my knees in front of her, and Alanah was like a woman possessed. She slid towards me, lying down flat on her back, and immediately grabbed hold of my throbbing cock and guided it into her very wet and very willing pussy.

The feeling of my cock sliding into Alanah's pussy for the first time was like nothing I had ever felt before. I could feel my balls drawing up, and I fought with every fibre of my being not to blow my load all over the inside of her pussy immediately. I tried to think of something that would take my mind off of it, and my mind drifted to what would happen if Mom ever found out that I was fucking my own sister. The thought horrified me, but it did the job.

I began to slowly pump Alanah's tight, wet pussy, sliding my cock as far inside her as I could and then pulling it all the way back out. Alanah looked at me with pleading eyes as she felt waves of pleasure each time I thrust my cock into her.

"Ohhhhh Mark... your dick is sooo fucking good. Oh yeah... Oooooh... that's it, baby. Fuck my pussy. It's yours, Mark. I'm here for you... Ohh! Whenever you want to fuck... Oh! I'm yours..." Alanah whispered as I slowly slid my dick in and out of her pussy.

I leaned down and began to suck on Alanah's erect nipples, taking in as much of her gorgeous breast into my mouth as I could. I flicked my tongue over her nipple in my mouth and lightly nibbled on it as I squeezed and played with her other breast.

"Oh yes, Mark. You're a fast learner, baby... Ooooh... You're already better than some guys I've laid. Mmmmm! Oooh! Of course... Oh! With that wonderful... Uh! Huge cock of yours.... Ohhhh! Oh! You're not going to leave too many women unsatisfied! Mmmmm!" she moaned in pleasure, hardly able to finish her sentences as I began to quicken my pace now as I got acclimated to the feel of Alanah's awesome pussy.

Soon I was pounding her cunt faster and faster, burying my cock to the hilt and bouncing my balls off of her ass.

"Am I doing it right, Allie?" I panted as I pumped her cunt, "How does it feel to be fucked by your little brother?"

"Oh God, YES, Mark! You're doing great, babe.... Oh! Ooohh... Your dick is definitely one of the best... Ohhhhh... I've ever had... Oh yes! I can't wait to ride you and..." Alanah screamed, her tits bouncing wildly with each stroke of my cock.

"Oh yeah! Yeah, baby! Fuck me, fuck my pussy, baby! Ahh! Ooooh Mark! I want you to cum inside me! I want to feel you cum!" Alanah cried.

Hearing Alanah talking dirty to me like that, the feel of her tits and her pussy stroking my cock, it was soon too much for anything to take my mind off of it. I felt my cock begin to spasm and throb again as I shot stream after stream of hot sticky cum into my sister's pussy.

"Oh! Oh, Alanah! Your pussy feels so fucking good! I'm gonna cummmm!" I cried as my orgasm hit me so hard that I nearly passed out.

"Ohh yeah. Cum for me, baby!" Alanah cried, her hands gripping my ass and burying my cock as deep as it would go into her body.

As the throbbing in my cock subsided, I collapsed on top of Alanah, feeling her rock-hard nipples pressing into my chest. Alanah continued sucking on my neck and running her hands over my back.

"You're a man now, Mark." Alanah whispered into my ear, slowly grinding her hips against mine, my cock still buried in her pussy. I was exhausted, but Alanah hardly gave me a few minutes to recover as she had other plans.

Alanah rolled over on top of me and began kissing me deeply, her tongue dancing around mine. "Just lay back and relax, babe. Let me do the work now." Alanah purred as she sat up, squeezed her tits together, and began licking her nipples as she worked her pussy up and down my cock, which was rapidly returning to its rock-hard form.

"Oh yeah. Yeah. Oh God, Mark, you're a great lover! I can't believe how fast you get it up again after cumming!" Alanah moaned as she began to fuck me at a steady pace.

I grabbed two handfuls of Alanah's ass, squeezing and massaging her incredible ass as she bounced up and down on my dick. The harder I squeezed her ass, the hotter she got. Alanah was getting hotter and hotter, and I spread her ass cheeks apart and began thrusting her hips down onto mine. My fingers wandered around to rub and probe her tight little asshole, and Alanah was rapidly approaching another orgasm.

"Oh! Oh, Mark! Ah! Ooooooh baby! I'm gonna....I'm gonna cummmm!" Alanah screamed as her pussy juices flooded down over my cock.

I kept up a slow, steady pace of sliding my cock in and out of Alanah's pussy, all the while playing with her asshole.

"Mmmmmm... That feels so good. Do you want my ass, Mark?" Alanah asked in a sultry voice.

"Yeah. your ass is so fucking hot, Allie." I said as I squeezed her ass. She grinned at me, reached over to her bedside table, and grabbed a bottle of lubricant.

"You gotta make sure you use a LOT of this if you're gonna fuck a girl's ass." Alanah said with a smile as she handed me the bottle, "And you gotta go nice and slow. I only let a few guys fuck my ass, and they all had smaller dicks than you do."

She got off my cock and spread her legs wide as I lubed up my cock. Alanah slid a finger into her pussy and pulled out a glob of her juices, and began rubbing her asshole, using her pussy juices as lube. She then lubed her finger and slid it into her ass. Alanah slowly fingered her ass, and I watched in amazement as Alanah opened her asshole up for my cock.

"Fuck my ass, Mark. I wanna give you everything. I wanna feel your cock throbbing in my ass." she moaned as she got on her knees in front of me, her pretty ass on display just for me

I got into position behind her and pressed my wet and sticky cock up against Alanah's asshole. I slowly applied more and more pressure, and soon my cock pushed through, and I couldn't believe how tight it was. I thought that Alanah's pussy was tight and felt so good, but her ass was even better.

"Oooooh! Ohh... easy! Easy! Ahhhhh! Oh yeah, Mark! Ohhhhhhhhh!" Alanah screamed as I began to slowly fuck her asshole.

Alanah grabbed my hand and moved it around her waist, and placed it on her clit, and I began to rub and play with her as my cock slid in and out of her ass. I continued to fuck my sister for a few minutes, slowly increasing my pace as Alanah loosened up and enjoyed my cock sliding in and out of her asshole.

"Fuck my ass, Mark! It's yours! Oooooooh yeahhhhhh, Mark! Oh yeah, your big cock feels so fucking good! Keep fucking my ass!" Alanah cried.

"Mom was right! You are such a slut, Alanah!" I said, grinning and grabbing a handful of Alanah's hair, pulling it back and giving her a little slap on the ass, "Telling your little brother to fuck your slutty ass!"

"Yes, Mark! I'm a slut, and my ass is all yours! Oooh! Slap my ass again!" Alanah screamed.

I slapped Alanah's ass again, harder this time, leaving a big red handprint on her ass. I grabbed a handful of Alanah's hair and continued to fuck her ass.

"Oooooh! Fuck! I'm such a slut! Ooohh, God, Mark! You're gonna make me cum! Make me cum, Mark! Make your big sister cum!" Alanah cried out.

I continued spanking Alanah's ass as I fucked her; I was getting very close to shooting my load into my sister's asshole. I was fucking Alanah's ass faster and harder, and Alanah was moaning and crying out as my cock slammed in and out of her.

"Ahhh! Ahhhhhh! Oh, God! Oh God, Mark! Dont stop.... dont stop... Don't stop fucking me! Oh God, Mark! I'm gonna cum again!" Alanah cried.

As Alanah's orgasm hit her, I felt her asshole tighten and spasm, sending sensations through my cock that I just could not withstand. Before I could even begin to try to stop it, my cum shot from my cock, blowing my load inside her incredibly tight ass.

"Ahhgghh! Oh, Allie! I'm cumming!" I screamed as I blew my cum in her ass.

"Oh yeah, Mark! Gimme your cum!" Alanah cried as she continued to fuck my cock with her ass, clenching her ass and bucking against me until my orgasm had subsided.

My head was spinning, and as I pulled my cock out of Alanah's ass, she moaned again and then turned around to kiss me deeply. She pulled me down onto the bed with her, laying her head on my chest, listening to my heartbeat pounding.

"Wow, Mark. I had no idea that you would be this good." Alanah said as she ran her hands over my chest and stomach.

"Me neither," I said.

"So, how did you like your lesson?" Alanah asked.

"I don't really think I got it all the first time. You might have to show me again." I teased.

"Oooh. You're on, babe. Like I told you, I love sex. I love to get fucked, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. And... I love you. So anytime you need some pussy, you know that you always have a place you can come and get laid. No way those hardons of yours should go to waste through jacking off when I could be playing with them." Alanah purred.

I ran my hands over Alanah's gorgeous breasts, squeezing and playing with them.

"I'd much rather play with these and have you play with my cock than be by myself too." I said.

"Mmmm... I absolutely LOVE your cock. The great thing is, you're only going to get better. You were great, and this was just your first time. There's still a lot that I can show you too." Alanah said.

"Oh yeah, like what?" I asked.

"Hmmmm. Come with me, and I'll show you." Alanah said as she got up with a grin and headed towards the bathroom.

"You ever see any shower scenes, little brother?" Alanah asked.

"A couple." I said.

"Well, you've never seen anything like the one that WE are gonna have." Alanah purred.

As I got up to follow Alanah into the bathroom, I knew that this was, without a doubt, going to be the best birthday of my entire life. Alanah had given herself to me, a gorgeous woman to fuck whenever I wanted, to perform any sexual fantasy I desired. How can you beat that?

***

Note: I'm trying to connect my different series together which should hopefully work out well. Read 'Family Vegas Trip', 'Tamika' and 'The Pastor's Daughter' for more.