The Pastor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still naked; Sage enjoyed nudity and would spend most of her time at home completely naked. She stood in the parlor, thinking and drinking, and the more she thought and the more she drank, the more her desire awakened. The dark, sensual part of her that lived in the back of her mind and between her legs was stirring. Idly, she slipped a finger into her slit, scooping out some of Michael's remaining cum and dropping it into her wine glass. She knew what she was going to do, and the thought of it was making her drip.

After forty-five minutes, Sage could see movement in the house. Emma and her boy toy must be letting the dogs back in. She would have to act quickly, so she downed her wine, threw a robe on, and exited the home.

Sage couldn't have timed it better if she tried. She met the two in the driveway. They were disheveled and laughing. If their mussed hair hadn't given them away, or the way that they intimately ran their hands along each other's body, the redness in Emma's face would have. They stopped dead in their tracks when they saw Sage standing there in a silk bathrobe, her arms crossed and a frown on her face. Though she looked pissed on the outside, on the inside Sage was making a note of how cute Emma looked post-orgasm.

"Mrs. Phillips!" Emma said, shocked. The color was draining from her face, and the boy looked absolutely mortified. "Hiiiiiii, how are you? This is Ethan...he's my boyfriend. We graduated together! How's Pastor Adam? He's at the conference, right? We just came by to let the dogs out. We're about to..."

"Hush, Emma," Sage said. The girl was panicking and vomiting words. It was cute; she'd obviously never been caught red handed before. Perhaps this was her first time at all. "A blind man could see what's going on here. You should know better, young lady. I am shocked to see a young woman of the church obviously fooling around. And in the Thompson's home of all places; how disrespectful!"

The two seemed to shrink. Sage continued, "Words cannot begin to describe how disappointed I am in you, Emma. I took you for a good woman in Christ with a good head on your shoulders. You should know to guard your heart. And you, young man, how do you explain this? You're responsible for more than just your own sin. You've led this nice young woman into temptation."

The young man shrugged. "I'm actually...my family's not...uh, church isn't a big deal for us..."

Sage dropped her jaw, really selling the part she was playing. "A heathen, Emma? Really?"

Emma seemed to be trying to make herself as small as possible. Sage rounded on the young man. "You will leave, immediately, and if I ever see you with this young woman again, I will call the police! Do you understand me?"

"Mrs. Phillips, that's too much! He's a nice boy!" Emma said. Her eyes were beginning to water. Sage was going to need to thread the needle or else she'd push the girl too much.

In a slightly softer tone, she said, "We will discuss this inside, Emma. Ethan, go home."

The boy, Ethan, murmured a goodbye to Emma before getting into his truck and leaving. As he backed out of the driveway, Emma waved goodbye, and Sage walked up to her. Gently, she wiped away the wetness from Emma's eyes before they could become tears. "Now, now, it's alright. Let's go inside. We need to talk."

Sage walked Emma into her home, closing the door behind her. She led Emma into the kitchen, where the grapes, cheese, and wine were still on the kitchen island. Sage sat Emma down on a stool. "I'm glad I caught you two when I did. If I'd decided to shower ten minutes earlier or later, I wouldn't have seen anything."

Emma sat silently, clearly afraid and uncertain, hugging herself. Sage knew that this was going to be how things started, but she still didn't enjoy seeing the girl upset. It was a necessary evil, though. They were going to have to go through this to get to the fun part, assuming everything went according to plan.

"Emma, dear, first things first. I'm not going to tell your parents, or anyone else. Alright?"

Emma nodded. Sage placed a glass of ice water down on the counter in front of her and slid the platter of food towards her. "Drink and eat. It'll calm you down. I was caught like that once, and I'm sure you're terrified right now."

At that, Emma's eyes flickered up at Sage, as if realizing for the first time that Sage was a real woman, and not just the pastor's wife. She took a grape.

"You were caught?" Emma asked.

Sage smiled, remembering how her father and mother had yelled and screamed when they found her mid-coitus in her college dorm room. "I was, and I promise I'm going to handle this a lot better than my parents did. How long have you known him?"

Emma smiled just a little. "We went to school together, so I guess my whole life? We were in journalism this past year and we worked on the senior portraits together. He collected the quotes and did the layout, and I took the pictures. We started dating a few weeks ago. He's going to Ole Miss for journalism. He wants to be the next Woodward or Bernstein."

"I see. And do you love him?" Sage asked.

Emma shrugged and ate another grape. "I don't know; probably not. But I haven't every really dated anyone, and I'm going to school, and I figured it would be good to...you know...get some experience?"

Sage arched an eyebrow. "Experience? So, you expect to be fucking a lot then, once you go to school?"

Hearing the word fucking come out of Sage's mouth seemed to stun Emma for a second. When she registered the meaning of her words, Emma was stunned again. "What? No, no, no...I mean, not all the time," she gasped, "But like...it's college and guys will wanna, you know...fuck?"

"That's a common feeling a lot of young women have," Sage said. She poured herself a glass of wine and helped herself to a grape. She caught Emma eyeing the bottle. "But it's flawed logic, Emma. You should have enough self-respect to know that you are not obligated to sleep with anyone just because they expect it. And you should have enough self-respect to hold anyone you do take into your bed to a standard that befits a woman like you."

Sage could tell that the lack of mention of God, the church, or her virtue was not going unnoticed by Emma. Good. Those things were irrelevant to this conversation. Emma ate another grape, and Sage continued, "And also, if it's experience that you're after, what makes you think you're going to get anything worthwhile from someone who's equally inexperienced? Ethan may be nice, but it seems to me he's in the same boat you are."

"Aren't you going to tell me to guard my heart, and that I should save myself? And are you implying that I need to sleep with an older man?" Emma asked.

Sage smiled and reached for another grape. Her fingers brushed against Emma's hand. The younger woman jerked her hand away. "Emma, you're a beautiful young woman. Very beautiful." Sage stared at Emma with her eyes, letting her receive the full weight of their bright blue gaze. She imagined the young girl naked, writhing in pleasure, as Sage devoured the sweet slit between her thighs. Emma had never seen a woman look at her like this, but plenty of men had. The room suddenly seemed very warm. "And, more than that, you're intelligent and capable. You're like me. You're never going to have to settle. You, like me, are going to get everything you want." Sage let that last sentence hang in the air while she continued to gaze at Emma.

Emma was unsure how to proceed; a few of her father's friends had looked at her like that, and she'd been creeped out. But when Mrs. Phillips did it, she couldn't help but like it. In a strange way, it was like Emma had been deemed worthy. "Mrs. Phillips, I'm not sure what you're saying."

"Oh, Emma, what I'm saying is that you don't need to settle for clandestine groping with the boy from your journalism class, and you certainly don't need to settle for frat boy brutes or sorority sisters. Whatever you want, whether a lover or a partner, you need to pick someone that's going to challenge you, entertain you, and help you grow. That's what I have with Adam, and that's all that I want for you." Sage reached for another grape, this time intentionally timing it so that she reached at the same time as Emma, and she let her hand linger on Emma's. "I'm not going to shame you for having needs or wants. And I'm not going to tell you that you're a bad person just because you act on those needs and wants. You're so much more than a hole between your thighs."

They were silent for a moment. Sage sipped her wine, subtly shifting so that her robe would loosen and expose some of her cleavage. She wasn't sure if her words were having the effect she wanted, but she could see the wheels spinning in Emma's head.

"So...you're saying that I need to wait, right? That the right person will come along, and that I'll marry them, and then it'll be the right time?" Emma finally asked.

She was still trying to fit this conversation into the framework that Sage was Mrs. Phillips, the pastor's wife. This was going to be the main challenge, Sage thought; she was going to have to make Emma see her as a woman, and not as a religious authority. Sage leaned forward, letting her robe come loose and baring her breasts to Emma. "Emma, I'm saying that you don't have to wait for the love of your life, but you ought to hold the people who want to be close to you to an exacting standard. This isn't about religion; it's about your sense of worth. Understand?"

Emma's eyes didn't move from Sage's chest. Sage's nipples were hard and pointed, and Emma was fixated on them. Her breath quickened, and Sage thought she saw Emma's own nipples begin to poke through the fabric of her shirt.

"Um, Mrs. Phillips, your robe..." she said.

Sage laughed and redid it. "Oh my; I'm sorry, Emma. Like I said, I was fresh out of the shower when I saw you two. I forgot I was even wearing anything at all."

Again, Emma's eyes flickered as she caught the exact phrasing that Sage used. Sage turned to walk out of the kitchen. "Let me go put some actual clothes on, and I'll drive you home. Polish off those grapes while I do; I need to make space in the fridge."

Sage left Emma alone to stew for ten minutes or so while she changed and grabbed her keys. When she returned to the kitchen, the grapes and cheese were gone, but Sage was a little disappointed to see that Emma hadn't swiped a swig of the wine. Oh well, one step at a time.

They were silent for almost the entire drive back to Emma's house. As Sage pulled to a stop in front of her home, she put the car in park and said, "Emma, I promise you I'm not going to say anything to anyone about today. Our conversation stays between you and me. I'm not interested in getting you in trouble, I just want you to want what's best for you."

Emma nodded but lingered in the car for a moment. She looked at Sage and asked, "Mrs. Phillips, you said that you were just getting out of the shower when you saw Ethan and I, right?"

Sage nodded.

"But if you'd just gotten out of the shower...why were you dry?" Emma looked at Sage, and in that moment, Sage saw the same intensity in Emma's green eyes that shone in her own.

Sage smirked at Emma. "Well, Emma, if you really want to know, I wanted to see a show. I admit that I was a little disappointed when you two went inside." Sage slid a hand across console to rest on Emma's thigh. "Maybe I can have a front row seat next time."

Emma quickly removed Sage's hand and began to exit the car. She was clearly flustered. "I should go. Thank you for the ride. Have a good night, Mrs. Phillips."

The girl scampered up her driveway and into her home. Sage watched her the entire time, before pulling off and returning home.

When she returned home, she checked her phone and calendar. She messaged Adam back, letting him know that she'd be available for a later phone call to say goodnight. On her calendar, she saw that she had eight days before Adam would return.

If everything went according to plan, they would be eight very fun days.

END CHAPTER ONE

12