The Pastor's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben: "C'mon baby! C'mon Samantha!! Cum all over my cock!" He gave her two more good, hard smacks on her ass.

Samantha: "OH MY!! OH GOD! OH GOD!!! OHHHHHHHHH!!! AHHHHH!!"

Her ass wiggled and jiggled and bucked powerfully against Ben. Her arms felt as if they had lost all their strength and could no longer hold up her upper body. Her arms finally gave way, leaving her shoulders flat on the bed. Ben's cock slowly exited her womb with a thick and shiny coating as it began to deflate, dripping its excess onto the bedsheets. Samantha's legs then also collapsed so that she was now flat on the bed, her legs shaking and twitching uncontrollably. Her heart was pounding and sweat was rolling down her face.

Ben looked down at the Pastor's wife, fully sated, her skin flushed pink. He had brought her to yet another mind-blowing orgasm. As he looked down at her, she was still panting, twitching and shaking. As he looked over at the Pastor, the Pastor's mouth was wide open in obvious amazement as he still gripped his slimy and now flaccid cock. Ben thought to himself, "She belongs to me now." He then looked over at the Pastor who was staring at him, wide-eyed. Ben gave the Pastor a big smile.

Ben: "Show's over Pastor. If you want to continue to participate in the future by getting me ready, let me know. Otherwise you can listen from the hallway. You can go to the guest room now."

********************

The next two nights were much the same, with Ben and Samantha engaging in oral sex and intercourse several times, trying different positions. The Pastor never tired of being the observer, cumming now two or three times each evening. He also began to enjoy his fellatio of Ben, getting him ready to take his wife right in front of him. It made him feel like an important part of the proceedings. It added to his humiliation and subsequent arousal as he became more and more familiar with what Ben liked the best. He found himself enjoying giving such pleasure to Ben, hearing his moans and encouragement as the Pastor bathed and massaged Ben's cock and balls with his tongue and mouth.

While at first she didn't like the idea of her husband watching her in rapturous sexual fulfillment with another man, Samantha had become accustomed to this routine. She no longer felt embarrassment of having her husband watching her engage in oral sex and intercourse with Ben. Her husband wanted her to do this. She began to lose her inhibitions and feel really liberated. She was providing pleasure to both of these men while enjoying sex like she never had before. She wanted to put on a show for her husband, and found no reason to hold back from loud squealing or screaming as she would approach orgasm. She wanted the Pastor to see and hear the extreme ecstasy she was experiencing as this older man ravished her.

During the day, the Pastor continued in a submissive role, now recognizing Ben as the man of the house and the one taking his wife to bed night after night. He watched during the day as Ben was physically affectionate with his wife, hugging, squeezing her, engaging in long, passionate kissing, massaging her breasts through her clothing as she moaned in response, giving her a good wallop on her ass from time to time, continuing to assert his dominance over her. As the Pastor watches this man fondling his wife and hears her whimpers and moans, he is filled with jealousy, humiliation and extreme sexual arousal. He can't believe he is watching this dominant man taking these liberties with his wife right in front of him. Often, he can't stop from rubbing himself as he watches them. The guest room has become the Pastor's room, as Ben and Samantha continue using the married couple's bedroom as their own.

... next, the Pastor and his wife are introduced to Thomas.

********************

Thank you for taking the time to read this story. I hope it met your expectations. I appreciate any comments, even if they are negative. But if your comment is critical I only ask that it be respectful and constructive. You may also comment to me directly through Literotica where I will receive it in my email.

12