The Pastor's Wife

Story Info
Pastor wants to watch his wife have sex with another man.
27.7k words
4.74
39.9k
69

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a Pastor in a small, conservative southern church who develops a desire to watch his younger wife have sex with another man. It is a cuckold story. If this kind of story offends you, please find something else to read that is more to your liking. I ask that you not give me a one-star rating only because you were offended. Please base your rating on the quality of the writing and the presentation of the story. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a small, rural southern town, there is a Conservative Evangelical Church with a congregation of 78 people. The Pastor is a man named Stewart Jenkins (Pastor Jenkins). He is a slight man, 5 feet 9 inches, 160 pounds with a light complexion and although he has a powerful voice, he looks a bit frail. He is 45 years old. His wife, Samantha (Sister Jenkins) is eleven years younger, at 34. She was raised in a very strict household and never even dated any boys. Samantha is not a raving beauty, but also not unattractive. She is very cute, with a nice figure, C-cup, and a somewhat larger than expected bottom for her frame. She is 5 feet 3 inches and 110 pounds.

Stewart and Samantha were married when he was 29 and she was 18. They both attended the same church. Her parents encouraged her to accept the Pastor's proposal and were thrilled to welcome a pastor into the family. While the church was very strict, calling oral sex and masturbation "grievous sins", the church did allow for an occasional glass of wine, always "in moderation".

Pastor Jenkins almost never showed any outward affection for Samantha. He never seemed to be that interested in sex with his wife. He rarely kissed her and treated her more like a house servant. As a consequence their sex life was almost nil. They would have intercourse once a month at most. It was always the same. Without any foreplay, the Pastor would grease himself up, mount her missionary style, and would only last a few minutes before having his orgasm. He would then fall asleep before Samantha even got started getting warmed up sexually. Even though she knew it was sinful, sometimes she would go to the bathroom afterward and bring her own release with her fingers. When she didn't, in her frustrated state she usually found it difficult to fall asleep. Pastor Jenkins would occasionally be gone for weeks at a time to visit other congregations who had no regular pastor. He never took her with him.

A few months ago, while out on his visitations, Samantha was using their computer and found a tab the Pastor had apparently forgotten to close. It was a site featuring erotic stories and he had selected a category of stories about men who had a sexual longing to see their wives ravished in passionate sex by another man. She wasn't sure what to think about it, but out of curiosity she read a few of the stories.

They were extremely explicit and she felt her face flush and her pulse quicken as she carefully read them. Some of the stories were very well written and made it easy to imagine herself as a voyeur watching the sex scenes. She could hear the moans and gasps and smell the smells in her active imagination. Before she realized it, her hand was on her crotch and she was slowly rubbing herself to an orgasm. As she did, she could picture and hear the sexual encounters of these wives with these strange men, sometimes while their husbands watched. She felt guilty for what she had done and immediately closed the computer.

What she didn't realize was that Pastor Jenkins had intentionally left this tab open for his wife to find. The Pastor was extremely aroused, reading and visualizing these stories and masturbated frequently while reading them. At times he would imagine his wife in the place of the wife in the story, with another man, as she screamed out in uncontrollable orgasms, bucking her hips, as the man pounded her with his engorged penis. The Pastor could barely contain his excitement as spurt after spurt of his ejaculate would erupt from his throbbing penis imagining his wife completely ravished by a strange man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SUNDAY

One Sunday in the southern heat of mid-August, a man from out of town came into the church during the service. His name is Ben Jackson. He is a widower, 64, new in town and looking for work and a room to rent. He had been laid off from his job at a lumber mill in a neighboring county. Ben has a bit of a paunch, but powerful biceps and muscular arms. He is a large man, 6 feet 1 inch and 210 pounds. His hands are large and heavily calloused from decades of hard work. His skin is a darker tone, being used to working in the hot sun.

After the service, as people were socializing with each other, the Pastor noticed Ben having an animated conversation with his wife, Samantha. She is laughing and they seem to have become very friendly with each other. Ben loves her laugh and finds her extremely cute. As the Pastor watches them from across the room, he notices that every time Samantha turns around to say hello to someone, Ben's eyes go immediately to her sumptuous, round bottom, surprised by its size, and admiring its perfect curve. He was fascinated by its roundness and fullness. At times, with her back turned toward him, he watched, enthralled, as she flexed her gluteus muscles, causing her ass cheeks to pull tightly inward and then release as she relaxed them. She did this several times. Ben stared unashamedly. The Pastor could feel his own arousal beginning as he observed this strange man lusting over his wife.

Ben began to think how much he would love to spank that ass and fuck her silly, not realizing she was the Pastor's wife.

After coming over and meeting him, the Pastor decided to invite Ben to his house for dinner. His idea was to offer him work at their home and large garden in exchange for room and board and a small weekly stipend. There are also several things in the house that need repair. They have one guest room in their small home and they would all share the one bathroom.

The Pastor hoped there may be some possibility the obvious rapport between his wife and this man might lead to something more. The very idea caused a twitch in his penis.

At dinner that night, every time Samantha got up to go to the kitchen, the Pastor would observe as Ben's eyes, unashamedly, followed her as she walked away and her ass made just the slightest jiggle as her hips shifted back and forth. Ben wasn't shy about it. He just stared at her ass, entranced by its movements, right in front of the Pastor. The Pastor began to again feel that stirring in his loins, as his penis began to stiffen, watching this man being powerfully drawn to his wife's physical charms.

Samantha returned to the table, and the Pastor offered Ben the prospect of working for them and living there for a few months until he can get his own place. Samantha immediately seemed surprised, but remained quiet. The Pastor hadn't said anything to her about it. Ben was extremely grateful and mentioned he had no place to stay even that night.

The Pastor: "Fine, we'll make it for an initial period of six months, starting tonight. You'll take care of any work or chores that we give you and you can stay here. We'll feed you and pay you $150 a week for spending money."

Samantha, knowing nothing about her husband's idea before this, became very anxious and a bit fearful to have this strange man live with them in their home. After dinner, she put clean sheets on the guest bed and invited Ben to the room. The Pastor was still in the dining room. Ben, without any warning, immediately gave Samantha a huge bear hug, encircling and dwarfing her small body, squishing her breasts against his huge chest. His cheap cologne filled her nostrils.

Ben: "Thank you soooo much Sister Jenkins! I am so grateful!"

Samantha was shocked at his brazen familiarity with her. His belly pressed against her and his powerful arms surrounded her almost crushing her, making it impossible for her to move in any way. She could only gasp as he squeezed the air from her lungs. "Ah!" She was amazed by his power and as she bid him good night and left his room she noticed her nipples were fully stiff.

As she lay awake in bed that night, unable to sleep, still smelling Ben's cheap cologne, she thought about the stories she discovered on the Pastor's computer and wondered what he had in mind with this boarder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MONDAY, one week later

By the end of the first week, everyone was becoming more and more comfortable with the new arrangement. Ben was helping around the house, doing some minor repairs, painting and working the garden and landscaping. He even helped Samantha prepare some meals and in cleaning up the kitchen. He looked forward to any time he could be in close proximity to her. Sometimes, reaching past her in the kitchen as he went to put something in the cabinet above her head, he would draw a long breath with his nose almost touching her hair, inhaling her scent. And every once in a while his arm would brush against her arm or her back. It was obvious to Samantha what he was doing, but she tolerated it. There were also a few men in the congregation who liked getting a little too close to the Pastor's wife, so she was almost used to it.

That night at dinner, the Pastor announced he would need to be gone for three weeks in order to visit four other congregations in neighboring counties who had no regular Pastor. He had prepared a list of chores for Ben to complete during his absence and told him he expected all the work he had laid out to be done when he returned.

He also reminded Samantha, with Ben sitting there, that she should never forget the Bible principle, that the head of the woman is the man. He repeated it, emphasizing that the scripture doesn't say "husband", but it says "man", while looking at both of them.

(In 1 Corinthians 11:3 the Bible states that as Christ is the head of every man, in like manner the head of the woman is man. It therefore follows that there is a hierarchy of subjection, or submission. Many fundamentalist churches take this principle very seriously. In the Pastor's church, women were not allowed to speak during the service, only to sing. Likewise, while every married woman was subject to her husband, she was also subject to, or in submission to, any male in the congregation over the age of 12. Of course this also applied to single women.)

The Pastor, having turned his attention to his wife, said:

"While I'm gone, you will abide by the Lord's principle. Ben will be the man of the house. He will be your head. You will be subject to him. Do you understand?"

His wife nodded yes, but was very confused as to what he meant by that. Because she didn't answer verbally, the Pastor asked her again, this time with a bit more volume:

"Look at Mr. Jackson and tell him you'll obey the scriptural principle of headship and respect his headship over you while I'm gone! He shouldn't have to tolerate any rebelliousness."

Samantha, now visibly nervous, in a submissive, quiet tone, turned to Ben and said:

"I will respect your headship over me while my husband is gone."

As she finished, with her index finger she silently wiped a small tear forming at the corner of her eye, still not knowing what her agreement meant for her. How could her husband invite this strange man into their house, and then leave him with her alone for weeks at a time, emphasizing, right in front of him, this man's headship over his wife, during his absence?

The Pastor then turned to Ben and said:

"Will you also respect this arrangement Mr. Jackson?"

Ben replied:

"Yes, Pastor, I will assume your position as head of the house while you're gone."

As she lay awake in bed that night, Samantha began to think about the stories she had found that her husband was reading regarding husbands who were sexually aroused by the thought of their wives having sex with other men. Could he be intentionally setting her up to have sex with this man? The very thought of it made her feel very nervous. Then she thought about how hard her nipples got from Ben's hug that first night. He was so big and strong compared to her husband.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Samantha went to bed, Pastor Jenkins had a private talk with Ben.

The Pastor: "Ben, I'm leaving tomorrow morning. I'll need you to drive me to the train station. While I'm away, you have authority to discipline Sister Jenkins if you find it necessary. Usually a few sound wallops on her bottom is sufficient for her to remember her place in God's arrangement. If you believe she needs to be disciplined, you have my authorization."

Ben, as he began to become aroused at the prospect of spanking the Pastor's wife on her delectable ass, and with her husband's permission, replied:

"Thank you for advising me Pastor. I'm sure she will honor the Lord's arrangement."

The Pastor: "You may be correct, but I don't want her thinking she can get away with any disrespect to the man of the house while I'm gone. If you find her not respecting your God-assigned headship, she should immediately be spanked firmly. I find it necessary a few times a year myself."

Ben could feel his cock growing in expectation of Samantha's first incident he could deem "disrespect". He loved that the Pastor used the words "sound wallops" and "spanked firmly". Pastor Jenkins, likewise felt a surge of sexual anticipation of what he might be missing, hoping Ben would follow through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TUESDAY

The next morning Ben drove Pastor Jenkins to the train station and he was off for his three weeks of visitations.

When Ben got back to the house Samantha was doing laundry and cleaning the kitchen.

Ben, trying to start off on the right foot, being kind and friendly, said:

"Good morning, Samantha! How are you doing today?"

Samantha replied sternly:

"I'm Sister Jenkins to you and that is how you will address me."

Ben: "Well, Pastor Jenkins calls you Samantha, doesn't he?"

Samantha: "Yes, Ben. Pastor Jenkins is my husband."

Ben noticed she was using his first name.

Ben: "He authorized me to take his place during his absence as the man of the house and the one you are to be subject to. It's God's arrangement. You call me 'Ben', and while Pastor Jenkins is gone, I will call you 'Samantha'."

Samantha: "If you call me anything but Sister Jenkins, you will be ignored."

The tension in this relationship became immediately apparent.

Ben: "Samantha, I find your attitude to be disrespectful. We'll talk about it again later. I need to do some work in the garden."

Samantha: "You can talk about it all you want. It won't change anything."

Ben: "We'll see about that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late afternoon on a very hot and sunny day with the temperature approaching 100°. After working and digging in the garden in the oppressive heat for several hours, Ben came into the kitchen for something to drink.

Ben: "Samantha! Fix me something cold to drink!"

Samantha: "You can get it yourself. There's iced tea in the refrigerator."

Ben had had enough of her lack of submissiveness and disrespect. Wearing only his thin cotton shorts and heavy work boots he headed to the laundry room to find her. She wasn't there. He then headed to her bedroom. She could hear his loud boots stomping the hardwood floor as he made his way down the hall to her bedroom. She felt chills go up and down her spine. He found her putting away laundered clothing.

He walked directly up to her and just stood there, towering over her. His body was covered with sweat, his face dripping. His chest was huge, bare and covered in a mat of hair mixed black and gray. His body odor from working in the hot sun was clearly evident as Samantha stood only a few feet from him. As she inhaled she drew in his sour scent. Next to him, Samantha looked tiny.

Ben: "We're not getting off to a good start, are we Samantha?"

Samantha: "I told you not to use that name."

Ben immediately grabbed her by the waist and threw her head first over his left shoulder like she was a 20 pound sack of potatoes.

Samantha: "Put me down, you big brute! Let me go! Right now!"

She began kicking her feet and pounding his back with her fists.

Ben then threw her forcefully onto her bed, knocking the wind out of her. In shock and surprise, she yelled out: "AHH!" He then sat next to her and pulled her over his lap, face down.

Samantha was wearing her usual attire, an old, very thin, long-ago faded flower print housedress with her white bra and panties underneath. Her house dress fell about 12 inches below her knees. In the scuffle her house dress had ridden above her mid-thigh. As she struggled to escape he held her down by placing his left hand on her back. Keeping her small body immobilized was almost effortless for him. As he looked down, he stared at her ass, covered in only the house dress and her panties. He couldn't believe his luck. Finally he was in a position to smack her ass, and with her husband's permission!

Samantha: "Let me go! I'll call the police! This is assault!"

Ben: "Pastor Jenkins told me that if you were being disrespectful to me I was to give you a good sound spanking and that's just what you're gonna get!"

Ben's right hand came down with carefully measured force onto Samantha's right buttock. thwack!! He watched as her ass flesh jiggled slightly under her house dress, but was mostly contained by her tight panties. It wasn't much up a "wallop". Samantha wasn't impressed.

Ben: "Are you going to start showing me some respect, Samantha?"

Samantha thought to herself: "That slap was nothing compared to how the Pastor spanks me."

Samantha replied, rebelliously: "You're an evil man. How's that for respect?"

Ben remembered the expressions the Pastor used: "sound wallops" and "spanked firmly". He realized he was probably being too easy on her. She didn't even respond with any kind of objection or sense of pain. And now she was mocking him, making the situation even worse. He decided to "take the gloves off" and give her some "sound wallops" and a "firm spanking". His attitude was now completely changed. He realized with her over his lap, she was physically now in a submissive position. This was his chance to show her she should have no doubt who the "man of the house" was while the Pastor was gone.

Ben now raised his arm and brought his large, calloused right hand swiftly onto Samantha's right buttock with all his strength. THWACK!!

Samantha cried out:

"Ow! Stop it!"

He gave her one more: THWACK!! Even with her panties on, he could still see the ripples across her ass. But he began to realize her panties were definitely cushioning his blows. His cock was now rock hard and Samantha could feel it through the thin material of his shorts, pressing against her.

Samantha: "Owwww!! I said stop it!! Stop!"

Ben: "Are you ready to start showing me some respect Samantha?"

Samantha replied, screaming: "No! Never! Let me go you evil man!"

Ben, frustrated her thick panties were absorbing his blows, grabbed her house dress and dragged it up over her ass revealing her matronly white panties. He then grabbed her panties and forcefully yanked them down to mid-thigh. Her entire bare ass was completely visible and jiggling in anticipation.

Samantha: "Hey! What are you doing? You pulled my underwear down you pervert!"

123456...8