All Comments on 'The Pasture in Space - Revolution'

by secondsamuel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
GREAT STORY!!

enjoyed it a lot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Nice

This whole story kept developing and stayed enticing to the end. A very fine piece of... descriptive storytelling.

Five stars secondsamuel

Cherri_TartCherri_Tartabout 4 years ago
Much more than just a stroke story...

You've created an entire world. The sexy parts were sexy, and i enjoyed them quite a bit, but the story was even more captivating and i enjoyed it quite a bit. you should be very proud of what you did here.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 4 years ago
Utterly enrapturing

I love being able to read these massive stories on occasions. Some stories don't lend themselves as well to an episodic nature as others, and this I would consider one of them. The story itself is great, but when fragmented it may have been more difficult to wait for each chapter to finally give the closure it ends on. The mentally rough stuff has always been a sour note for me when I read a story. The worldbuilding made sense with it though, so I can understand that it can make sense with that context, and I was intrigued by how it would be resolved. When we finally meet Tara and Thonon and their plot I knew that reading this one was a good idea.

I can't recall if it had been mentioned in the story, but I am a bit curious as to how old Antonella is, and how long Thonon had to teach him. Though I suppose time may not mean the same thing to them. I ponder only because I wonder if a calm and amenable consensus has been reached. Because one way or another your worlds are sure to meet each other again, and I hope for the best. Tara's people seem the best we could hope for, and I expect them to be better than Castillo's folk.

A bit late I'm sure, but I thank you for writing such an impressive story and sharing it here. Hope you and yours are well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecondsamuel@secondsamuel
Many of my older stories have been sold. But if you email me (with your email address) I am happy to share any of your favorites for free. My wife and I are both bisexual, polyamorous, and ridiculously kinky which is reflected in my work. If you are interested in lifestyle/lg...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES