The Pasture in Space - Revolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though he had cooperated fully with the leading scientists, his engine depended on his own telekinetic power. He had displayed this to them easily, drawing an outline that would allow a reproduction to work after 3,000 years of strengthening the mental fortitude of the Milky Way galaxy. Despite their frustrations, most humans were pleased to access this new knowledge, even if it took centuries to become useful.

Only Thonon held back, he did not explain the method he knew to synthesis the telekinetic energy.

But he told Tara.

I leave it in your judgment. Does humanity need more than one galaxy? Are your ways really so impeccable?

"We do alright," Tara said. "Besides, you did promise them."

Yet in my estimation, the pinnacle of their prowess goes unobserved, existing as the antipathy of what they think to have achieved. In trillions of souls, only one divinely inspired naiad appreciates that which is alien.

"You have learned," She smiled. "Don't be too bitter, they just don't approve of my new lover. They don't trust you. And it seems you don't exactly trust them."

They have the secret. They are just unable to use it. In a few thousand years, they will be ready. Only I think once they are able, they may find no need to leave home.

"Why is that?" Tara said.

One galaxy is enough room for any species. Had we spread further, how much more devastation would our being have brought? Already, there are billions of abandoned flowers.

"Can you never return?"

No.

"I'm sorry."

Having met you. I am not.

They coupled together on the beach, in the small cave Tara claimed as a child.

He held Tara, carrying her in his as they galloped there, against the feeble protests of her cete. Due to his extraordinary gifts, no one else knew what they had planned, no one imagined the two breeding, mixing the DNA together in one transcendent moment.

He set her down on the sand, lowering his hooves, letting his largely decorative lips meet with hers. They moved together, him hoisting her to her tip-topes, then effortlessly into the air as they continued to lock lips. Gently, their tongues explored each other, her hands grabbing his head, almost forcing herself forward.

"Touch me," She said, holding onto his neck tightly.

With one hand, he moved down, extending a finger onto her bare lips. He traced up and down, uncertain, unused to the new feeling of a truly bare body. His fingers explored her clitoris, rubbing it with his thumb as his other hand helped hold her up by the rump. He worked his fingers around her sensitive nubbin, teasing her.

He inserted one of his long, slender fingers, causing her to rocket up and nearly over his shoulder. He went slowly, her canal dripping wet, leaking onto him as he pushed deeper inside of her. Suspended in the air, she bounced up and down on his hands, spreading wide for another finger as he fine-tuned his motions toward her reaction.

Her nipples, swollen and aching rubbed up against his chest, her breasts bounding with every motion. She continued riding his hand, nearing the edge of a climax building since the alien first set his hoof on her planet.

He moved his head down, pushing it in between her breasts as he rubbed his face against them, careful to avoid his horns. His lips lingered on her nipples, tiny molars biting down her nipples, sucking on her areolas. Absorbed in the mental activities of so many minds, sex came almost naturally to him. Thonon combined the practices of his people with the expectations of the former Earthlings.

She responded to his touch, letting her orgasm come naturally, overriding her alone without the added sensation of anything but the two of them. He moved faster, adding another finger, sensing her reaction as she almost threw her body down on his hands. It became too much. Her fingers clawed into his back, her body letting out a cry as she came.

Alone together, the experience was so much more.

"See," She said shaking in his arms. "I told you it could just be fun."

You were right.

"Let me show you."

He set her down. It took some doing, she needed to contort her body under his hind legs, her fingers gripping the slippery, rotund head of his dick. Tara sank on her hands and knees, spreading her legs to fit. She began stroking, creating small droplets of pre-cum began collecting at the slit at the tip. She used the fluid to work up and down the shaft.

Without thinking any further, she opened her mouth, taking in one gulp as much as she dared. Her throat twitched, threatening gag as she gobbled up every inch she could. Though his enormous cock bulged in her mouth, she had barely swallowed a third of the beast. Somewhat startled by the intensity of this foreign sensation, his hooves backpedaled a few steps, giving her a chance to breathe before returning to task.

She sucked, especially around the head, his dick and legs barely able to keep still as she played with him. His senses were completely overpowered, every particle of his brain devoted to the sensation between his four legs. She bobbed her head down, cranning it to the side, trying to take more. Her fingers explored the base of his shaft, her thin fingers delicately cupping his balls, fidgeting with the pair as she licked gleefully at the gigantic tool.

Tara moved her mouth on either side of the penedulus shaft. Heavy in her grasp, even with two hands she barely encompassed more than half of the engorged, swinging cock. As she stimulated his most sensitive organ, it appeared to grow, impossible as that seemed. But though the thing harden, it remained largely pointed towards the ground, gravity and its sheer weight fixing the point downwards, facing the earth. She licked up and down the length, trying to lubricate the beast to delve even deeper down her throat.

It stretched her mouth open, the curved head barely fitting inside her lips, then she dived down again. Even to face the cock perpendicular, she needed to hold it with at least one hand, pumping into her mouth to keep it eye level. She could hear his assent in her head, the mental equivalent of moaning as she kept at it. Tara immersed herself in the novel act, ignoring the weight and the growing soreness in her throat as she kept at it.

She used her hands, alternating, changing positions, stroking him into her mouth. It was all Tara could do to please him. There was simply no way to completely take a meter of thick alien dick. She paced herself, focusing on what she could do with her tongue, tickling the end of his bulbous head. Now and then, she would take a breath, letting the thing flop against her face, once even twisting her head around to suck gingerly on those swelling balls, dangling down over her nose and mouth as she slurped.

She lost herself in the action, devoting her mind entirely to her task, focusing only on taking more and more, faster and faster. Her pace became rhythmic as she settled into a familiar pattern.

Suddenly he let out a loud telepathic moan, almost like the whiney of a horse. The sound was primordial, a remnant from the evolutionary past, not quite worked out of the final generation of the species even after they adopted mental communication. It thundered against her head, drawing back, her lips barely pursued around him as Thonon reared up on his back legs. His cock withdrew from her mouth.

Move!

Tara managed to move out from under him, avoiding his feet as they came clapping back down to the ground. Thonon shook a little, his eyes still unblinking, yet nearly glazed over in the heat of the moment.

I came close to wasting my seed.

"You wouldn't have wasted it," Tara said. "I would have enjoyed feeling it in my mouth, tasting you. I bet you would have drenched me. I can just imagine buckets exploding from your slit, pouring out of my mouth, dripping down my tits."

That sounds appealing.

"I really want to taste your cum," Tara said.

Tara. To conceive-

She quite literally didn't let him finish the thought.

"You still need to work on your sex talk," Tara said. "Thonon, I know how important it is for you to carry on your species. I can't imagine... what you've gone through... I just... But you have to understand, I don't want to just be one of many girls you plough through to repopulate the universe with little Thonons."

Tara I-

"Listen to me," Tara said. "I want your babies - or well your flower children, or whatever they are. I will love them. But I want you to love me. I want you to fuck me, right now. And not just because I'm the savior of your race. I want you to fuck me because you want me."

She paused, taking a deep breath.

"If you don't," Tara said. "That's okay. Maybe to your standards, I'm hideous. I'd... understand. I'd..."

She choked out the words.

"I'd still have your babies."

He picked her up, holding her, letting their foreheads touch.

I want you. Even if we cannot conceive, I will want you. I will want to carry you alongside the beach, to lay down in the sun. If you wish it, I will take you anywhere in the galaxy, so long as we are together.

"I love you, Thonon," She said, stroking his cheek.

If I understand it right, I love you.

Again they kissed.

"Do you want to fuck me now?"

Only if you are ready. If you wish to wait for our child, I enjoyed what you did with your mouth.

"Fuck me, Thonon," She said. "Put a baby inside of me."

She moved underneath him, on her hands and knees, almost in doggy style as he flopped against her pussy. Tara sucked in a little again, then reconsidered her angle. She sort of bent over, not quite underneath him, squatting on one side as one hand worked his cock into position. It was long enough to easily reach without stretching too far. She moved her ass closer, aiming the head to the part between her legs.

He was so big, her lips did not want to part at first. Instead, she rubbed the curvaceous head back and forth, all over her space between her buttcheeks, then against her pussy again. She scooted back slowly, taking in a loud gasp of air as the head suddenly split open her vagina.

Tara let out a whimper.

Involuntarily, he moved forward a little.

"Please, you're so big."

I will be gentle.

A tear started to form in her eyes, the first time ever Tara experienced anything other than the miniscule, insignificant instance of pain. With Thonon blocking her connection to the rest of civilization, there was no way for her to alleviate the hurt. She simply had to bear it. Tara gritted her teeth, one hand moved down to rub her clit as she tried to keep her muscles from clamping down too hard on the massive horse cock.

Slowly, the switch flipped. Pain mixed with pleasure, creating a new sensation completely foreign to the beautiful brunette. Never before had Tara know anything other than ecstasy. Never before had she struggled with the first insertion. Everything always went so perfectly, every second a whirlwind of lust, each experience forgettable in their uniformity.

This was different.

The intensity, the need of her body to override the pain signals, the dull bleating from the background of her brain, it all added something more to the experience. Soon she found herself pushing her butt back into Thonon, not taking all of him, not even close, but wanting more. The hurt diminished. Even though her sex throbbed, she didn't wish the pain gone. It was almost like the aching added to her enjoyment, flavoring the sensation.

He drove forward and she let out a yell... a most profone scream.

"Fuck that's big!"

But she didn't say stop. She didn't want him to. She couldn't quite mimic the way he moved inside of her, slowly stepping forward as she tried to stay still, then withdrawing less and less with each thrust. It would have been impossible for her to inflict this on herself, and yet as she surrendered, accepting a certain amount of pain, she found its entrance easier to take.

"Just like that..." She said.

He slid in and nearly out, not daring to let that gargantuan head completely exit her dripping sex. She squeezed against him, her canal throbbing as he pushed her open further than ever before, more than she could have imagined. Below the waist, her whole body shook. Tara rubbed herself, each second a race to keep the balance between pain and pleasure. And yet, as he fucked her, ecstasy began to course through her veins.

She started moaning, moving back against him, fucking herself slowly on the monster inside of her. The oblong head rubbed against the other side of her clit as it worked its way inside of her, creating waves of pleasure resounding through every nerve. He continued his cautious thrusts, her hands pushing back against the ground, her body arched over in anticipation, her most delicate nerve tissues beginning to quake.

"I'm so close, please."

Another strange, new sensation, the need to communicate desire. To not have the other party instinctively know the intricacies of her body. She needed to cum, her cunt burning with desire, every second of fucking pushing her closer to that edge. But even as she let out a loud bellow, grunting in almost anger at her inability to get there, something different propelled her desire further than ever before.

The denial again sunk its teeth into her imagination, the waiting, even for the minute or so it took, emboldened her desire. Her hips smacked back against the alien cock, lost in the overriding novelty of temporary deprivation. Yes it hurt, it stung, at times she didn't believe it could fit. Tara didn't care. She forgot everything but the building crescendo in her pussy, every muscle driving itself to try and take another centimeter.

Without planning, without warning, her orgasm shot up through her. She shook uncontrollably, trying to say something, and instead only screaming out. Her hips rocked back, then stopped, quivering as she tried her best to keep herself upright. Her pussy clenched and unclenched repeatedly, forcing the invader out as she fell forward, her entire body shaking in ecstasy, writhing on the ground for a few seconds in front of her lover.

He scooped her up from the coarse grass and swung her underneath him. With one long arm, his hand held her by the rump. The other held an arm. She wrapped her arms around his humanoid waist. Tara helped him, and communicating wordlessly, he gripped her thighs, arching his shoulders back as she wrapped her legs around him.

With his arms around his torso, her legs around the beginning of his flank, she stabilized enough for him to move one hand to his massive member. Soundlessly, he angled his dick forward, this time easily entering into Tara. He returned both hands to holding her ass, letting her swing up and down on his substantial side. He drove himself forward, having to keep his front legs rigidly rooted to the ground to keep himself from running with the force from each thrust.

At this position, dangling under her lover, the incredible half meter long clossasus could not reach far into her, no matter how quickly Thonon bucked his hips. His girth stretched her wide, her senses completely and utterly devoted to taking in every second of pleasure with this magnificent creature. He powered his way into her, heaving her back and forth, her arms consistently struggling to keep her grip as her body shook from pleasure.

The intensity of the orgasm pried free her death grip around his waist. Yet, with his massive strength, he managed to keep her underneath him. His thrusts stopped briefly, holding his cock inside her quivering pussy as the throes of bliss suspended her very being from anything else in the universe. For the first time, the hustle and bustle, the whispering of billions of voices in the hive of humanity had been completely shut off, superseded by sensations beyond the ken of the collective.

Here was something new, the full completion of her climax, the experience continuing, growing as Thonon continued to work his inhuman genitalia into hers. Her face buried itself into his torso, her arms hugging his waist as she hung, still suspended in the air. He began moving again, letting her swing back and forth on his cock. She rocked gently, the thing moving inside of her as she rode him, the waves of excitement cascading up from her cunt.

Tara spasmed again, her hips threaten to shake off her lover in the middle of another subsequent climax. As she started to slide off of his dick, he lowered his knees, his legs bending almost unnaturally. She felt her backside on the ground, giving her some ability to push back against the beast. He could barely support his weight as he drove down inside of her, ramping up the compoundingly ecstatic exclamations.

"Yes! Yes! Please fuck me, Thonon!"

Her ass twisted, her body writhing on the ground. The horse-man sank to one knee, keeping his weight from crushing her as Tara contorted, her body turning into a vessel for unbridled lust. The two continue their illicit coupling, his cock almost directed straight down, still barely fitting more than half inside of her.

"Do I feel good Thonon? Am I pleasing you?"

Yes.

Thonon could barely managed to think anything more.

"I'm sorry I can't take any more! It's so long."

You are doing amazing. The tip is the most sensitive part.

As if to prove this, he reared back a little. Twisting, dipping the head of his cock almost out, he moved it around the spread of her sex. She swooned, her mind unsure of what her body was doing, of where each orgasm began and ended.

It is so pleasurable, I am afraid of losing balance. I do not wish to hurt you.

"Let me try something new."

He stood up, his dick exiting her with an audible pop. It was slightly painful, the overriding pleasure replaced with a feeling of emptiness. With her pussy no longer propelled forward by increasing sensation, only now did her body recognize the extent to which her canal had been stretched opened and used. She ached a little, but still Tara wanted more.

She wanted to be his, completely.

Tara got down on her hands and knees, sliding underneath him. Together, they positioned her so that his cock again entered her. With her face almost touching the ground, he drove into her. He pushed in and out a few times, her lips shuddering, her mouth whimpering as her pussy opened again and again to the alien centaur. He drove it again, deeper than before, though still not all the way. She let out a scream, the pain almost overwhelming her, and yet it didn't prevent her clitoris from enjoying the ravaging.

Tara's hand went to herself, frantically rubbing, drawing out every last droplet of pleasure as he pounded into her. In between the gushing overflow of joy, pangs of soreness caused her pussy to clamp down, to try and force the invader back out of her body. It was as if her libidio and desires fought against the practicality of her being. She could sense herself reaching her limit and still she begging for me.

"Fuck me, Thonon! Finish inside of me!"

I am near.

His thoughts, though without inflection, still seemed somehow to convey the tired satisfaction spreading through his body.

"I want you to cum inside of me!

Are you sure? You will have our offspring.

"Put your baby in me! I want it!"

I am about to finish.

"Cum in me! Please, I don't know how much more I can take!"

He hit his large stride now, moving as fast and deep as ever to reach the conclusion of their love. His front legs jumped up, his hooves lifting off of the ground before then crashing down again in front of her.

1...89101112...17