The Pasture in Space - Revolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, but, Cap'n, lookit those rocks. Ain't nothing gonna grow there."

"Not yet," Cass said. "But add soil, nutrients, and labor. It'll do eventually. We got enough to get started. Raid another ship or two, probably barter a few more resources, double our breeding stock... Maybe even triple..."

At this point he was clearly talking to himself. Izar might have been a competent enough bodyguard, but only because he doggedly knew his place in the universe. He didn't possess a mind capable of great ambitions, only the ability to quickly draw and aim a blaster.

"I don't follow you, boss," Izar said. "When you pinched me from Ryche's Armada, nothing was said 'bout becoming no farmer."

"Look here," Cass said. "We aren't going to stop raiding. But imagine if we could get the women out of the way, nice and safe, free to keep pumping out more fighters."

"I dunno, I like having something warm in my bunk."

Castillo ignored him, his mind cycling through the possibilities.

"We set up some guards, capture some farmhands, put them to work the land. More than a few lesser pirates would join up with a fresh, independent supply of oxygen and food. That'll put the squeeze on old Ryche."

"I dunno, Captain."

"You don't gotta know!" Castillo said, snapping, his fist beating his heart. "I know! Give it time and we'll have something none of our kind has only dream about; a world of our own."

We don't understand them. Antonella said. They cannot speak.

"I don't understand," Gwendolyn said as the scene unfolded. "He understood Tara. You understand me."

Not because of sound. Thoughts accompany the act of speaking. These men do not think. Three hundred rotations. Still I cannot understand why.

"Do you want me to tell you?"

I do not know if I want it. I may need to understand.

"Okay," Gwendolyn said, and begin translating.

Thonon removed the mental barrier placed around himself, appearing almost instantly fifty meters in front of the pair. His focused on the leader, not quite able to pick up his mental abilities. Gwendolyn could tell through the transposition of this memory that the alien was confused. He reached out with his mind, not wishing to anger the humans he had encountered.

This is not your world. Thonon thought. I did not break the peace you made with Tara. What do you -

He looked down, seeing the searing hole in his abdomen.

Neither of us knew about physical weapons.

Gwendolyn heard the sorrow in Antoella's thought.

Thonon cocked his head, looking quizzically at Izar, who still leveled the warm blaster at the alien. Izar's thumb went to the contact again, only this time Thonon acted quicker. His thoughts came out impulsive, the unpracticed telepathic flail from a sentient race unaccustomed to violence.

The psionic wave crashed against the frightened man, throwing him back with a tremendous jolt. The attack forced Izar off his feet, flinging him over a hundred meters. It might have carried him forward forever, unimpeded by friction, had he not been crumbled against a rock. In the distance, his spine cracked, leaving the mercenary with a few agonizing moments of life before he expired.

Castillo did not wait. The pirate captain bolted the second his bodyguard became detached from the ground, barking orders into a com as he rushed up the ramp closing behind him. Thonon turned his attention to his wound, his thoughts wobbly, muddled even as he used his abilities to suppress the sharpest pains. He worked at his hopeless task, trying to patch up what Gwendolyn knew to be a mortal wound.

Only Thonon had no experience with the weapon, no knowledge of its effects. Countless generations of his people had passed without any need for violence; he had known no other way. Confused, his body shutting down, the alien centaur collapsed on the rocky soil. He looked up at the stars, the strange ship slowly ascending, the churn of its engines causing smaller stones and dust to kick up around him.

He forgot his pain.

In a last gasp of energy, he reached out his hand, now needing the motion to focus his powers. The plastisteel frame screamed for one terrible moment, the grating sound of metal tearing apart echoed, reverberating over the entire planetoid. Without warning, without explanation, jagged cuts wrenched out holes in the thin neck of the ship. Inside, recycled air hissed out, escaping from the vacuum through crooked punctures in the hull.

For a second, the ship hung there, suspended on the outside of the atmosphere, as if the pilot were deciding whether to continue the ascent.

Then Thonon finally ripped cockpit free from the hovering vessel. The detached head and body came plummeting back to the ground, the impact causing the soil to quake with the clap of the ruined spacecraft against the earth.

Thonon gave the chaos one last fleeting look, then closed his eyes.

19

Your kind.

Venom poured out with every thought.

They killed Mother, Father. They attack me now, digging at me with tools. Hacking, slashing, blasting, killing.

"What about you?" Gwendolyn said. "I've seen you take away women. What happens to them?"

Centuries pass, I try to breed, to speak. Silence. Humans dig at me, they try to uproot me for their nutrients - nutrients I need. I am not peaceful like my father. I fight. I consume them and grow stronger.

"What about the women?"

What of them? They do not think. They cannot breed.

"They are people! Just like me!"

They are not like you. They do not communicate. They cannot breed.

"What do you do to them?"

What do you do to them?

Antonella turned the accusation back around on her.

These humans I see are broken. They cannot walk. They cannot feed themselves. They cannot breed. They are delivered to me for disposal. At first, I refuse. Time passes, no matter what I try, broken humans die. I try to breed. They die. I attack the ship, I take humans, but none capable of breeding. More broken human sent out. More die. Why do you hide behind the weak? Why will you not share the breeders?

And Gwendolyn understood. Though only a few hours had passed in the sharing of several lifetimes, she'd already begun to empathize with her captor. Antonella knew only pain, isolation, and the threat posed by the invaders.

She would need to explain.

"It's not like that," Gwendolyn said. "Look into my mind. Do whatever you did with Thonon and Tara."

The tentacles attached her forehead swelled, pulsating as the memories flowed out into the being. It took little more than a minute.

I understand.

The creature paused, reconsidering its entire view of reality.

I am sorry. I did not know.

"I am the only one," Gwendolyn said.

You know what I will ask.

"Would you help her?" Gwendolyn asked.

I could. But there are defenses against me. Our child could overpower them easily.

"You aren't just going to rape me?"

The creature almost seemed indifferent to this option.

I have tried to force reproduction countless times. Never on a telepath. I do not think it would be possible. Even if I overpowered your defenses, you could easily abort the offspring.

Even with her upbringing, Gwendolyn found the frank, matter-of-fact discussion of her rape off-putting. She wasn't sure if the creature sensed this, though the next sentence seemed to redeem Antonella.

I think of you differently. I tried to soothe other humans. Once I knew a subject was not fertile. I wanted to ease their suffering. I helped them to pass peacefully, falling to sleep blissfully. There was no pain.

"Will there be?" Gwendolyn said. "If I, if we have a baby together?"

No pain. Pleasure.

"What will, what kind of child will it be?"

Even Thonon did not know. It will be a mix of them. Two legs or four. Pink or blue. It will be a new race of my species.

"What else do I need to know?" Gwendolyn said.

I do not know.

"If I do this, will you help me? Will you help me free Violet?"

You will not need my help. In your child, you will find a powerful ally.

"My child! I do not have 18 rotations to save her!"

You will not wait 18 rotations. Your child will reach maturity in three days.

"Three cycles?"

Yes

The idea shocked the young girl, still she stuck to her principles.

"I still want your help," Gwendolyn said.

Yes.

"My enemies are your enemies, understand?"

I need no convincing to avenge my father.

"Okay..." Gwendolyn said. "Let's make a baby."

20

She lay on her back, her barely bloomed breasts falling back into her chest, presenting her nipples more than anything else. The creature's many tentacles lurched forward, the sound suction cups summoning the nightmares in her head. Gwendolyn bit down on her lips, trying to steel herself for what was going to happen, to what she agreed to do.

We do not have to copulate.

"I need your help," Gwendolyn said. "And you need mine. It's only fair."

If I could, I would help regardless. Humans have learned defenses.

"That... that helps," Gwendolyn said.

Does this?

The first tentacle touched her forehead, the imagine of Violet, her hands moved over Gwendolyn's smaller frame. She saw her squatting down to her knees, again eating her pussy. The memory, barely more than a week old, played out again in her mind, as vivid as the first time.

"Yes..."

She barely noticed the first touch on her pussy. Even so, it was enough to draw her out from the memory. Gwendolyn spread her legs, willingly allowing the first purple phallus to work its way past her thighs, in between her lips. Something inside of her, a natural revulsion tried to push her away. The creature followed, its bulbous head pushing against her reluctant lips. Antonella pushed its way forward, creating an opening in her tender region, pushing its way into her nubile young body.

Gwendolyn exhaled a loud gasp. There was the return of that familiar intensity from before, an overwhelming sense of excitement at this alien invader. It may have been the chemical excreting from the creature, or her own excitement at having been taken to the edge of orgasm, but the disgust almost instantly disappeared.

Laying again the cave floor, a dozen or more of the roots moving against her, she moved her hips back against Antonella. It didn't need to go much further inside of her. The appendage spread out easily, filling her completely, stretching out her pussy to precisely the right girth. Moving slowly at first, its slippery secretions allowed it to easily slide inside her now dripping sex. She didn't need to imagine Violet anymore, her mind turned to the thing inside of her. The delicate nubs closed around her tiny nipples, prodding, squeezing, sucking, creating a complete sensual full-body experience that flowed from the intellectual level of her head down to the weird tingling in her toes.

The curled head of another appendage touched the curve of her buttocks, working its way upward, making contact with her tight little ringhole.

"What are, what are you doing?" Gwendolyn said. "That won't help me get pregnant."

It is for your benefit.

She could barely let out a word of protest before the razor thin end of the shrunken tentacle propelled itself forward. The thin protrusion easily moved inside her sphincter, worming its way up her anus, until it almost naturally stopped at the furthest point. Like the twin tentacle inside of her pussy, the arm in her ass stretched to its natural limit, the full feeling extending, creating the perfect balance between the two.

Relax. I will make sure you enjoy this!

"Oh my... Antonella how did you..."

Practice.

The twin snakes moved simultaneously inside of her, curving, twisting, contorting themselves to inflate, caressing every prominent internal nerve ending. Gwendolyn let out a long gasp of pleasure, her body overwhelmed by the influx of intensity. Stretched out, buried completely, the creature, now known to her, powered its way into her body. The tentacle in her ass lifted her bottom off the ground, elevating her as it pulsed inside of her.

She hung suspended in the air, a meter or so off the ground. The pleasure from each vine-like intrusion combined, curling around her insides, massaging the innermost recesses of her orifices. Much like before, when she had been powerlessly hooked up to the fucking machine, the building loss of control added to her excitement. Over every space of skin, Gwendolyn felt the small pulls and prods, the additions of more tendrils.

The ones inside of her pushed in and out. Their bulbous, penis shaped heads now easily entering her widened orifices. She let out a gasp, as the one left her vagina. Her hand reached out almost involuntarily, grabbing the snake-like appendage by the head, forcing it back towards her pussy.

"More! Fuck give me more!" Gwendolyn shouted.

The rope like arm hardened only as she shoved it back into her glistening sex. Her cries clattered against the cave, the orgasm surprising her with its intensity and immense, overwhelming pleasure. But it did not sate her. The desire only compounded, her driving her body, best she could, wriggling back against Antonella.

Inside of her, the creature spasmed. Its head, the rotund nub at the end of the chord shook, spasmed, then shot its load in her pussy. The semen flowed forward like a river, rushing into her. Even with the alien inserted, the creamy goo pushed its way past, dripping down her legs. She clenched, her muscle squeezing out every last stream as the head emptied inside of her. The alien seed soaked into her skin, already bonding with her body. She imagined it absorbing inside her uterus.

She might have stopped there, but the chemical reaction acted as an aphrodisiac. Put more simply; Gwendolyn was cum drunk, her mental prowess the only thing prevent her from surrendering every second of her being to this ultimate end. There was nothing more powerful, no thought more expedient in her head.

She needed to be used.

"Fuck me!" Gwendolyn shouted. "I've seen you cum more.

You want this?

"You know I want it!" Gwendolyn screamed "Now fuck me senseless, I can take it. Fuck me. Fill me up. Soak me in your semen."

Good. Breeding requires a tremendous volume of ejaculate and sexual energy. Your desire is necessary to facilitate telepathic part of the process.

Another tentacle replaced with one pulling out of her pussy. Again she was double stuffed, The suction cups curled further around her breasts, enveloping the tiny orbs as they squeezed and tugged at her hardened nipples.

"Give me all of you," Gwendolyn begged. "Please..."

Another tentacle worked its way around her neck, tightening, choking her ever so slightly, its slimy head already slick with pre-cum. It moved upward tentatively, as if checking to see that Gwendolyn would swallow it. She understood, again almost yelling her reply.

"Yes, yes, let me swallow it," Gwendolyn said. "I'm your greedy whore. Empty your cum in my mouth."

It jumped forward, Gwendolyn slurping at the phallic object in her mouth. It worked down her throat, expanding until she could take no more. She choked, her body trying to retch up the invader. Then the thing shrank, letting her breathe and collect herself while never leaving the inside of her neck. As she relaxed her gag reflex, the tentacles went to work.

Airtight, completely filled with alien cock, Gwendolyn was now suspended upright. More of the arms joined the fold, rubbing against her body, trying to find anywhere to spread their semen. It was as if each moved independently. In each hand, the oblong heads of more tentacles rubbed against her palms, waiting for her to close a fist around them. Eventually, she understood, and offered another part of herself to the creature.

Five different penises, each using her in their own way. Now, she could barely react, barely knowing which way to move. Everything forced her body to respond instinctively, unable to understand exactly where each sensation originated. The dick down in her throat pushed her back down against the ones near her vagina. The ones in her hands were little more than afterthoughts, lubricating through their own secretions, creating their own fulfilment.

She tried to yell out in the pleasure, muffled instead by the monster in her mouth. Another orgasm moved up through her belly and out her mouth. Gwendolyn shook against the creature, her body twisting and turning in the air, held aloof by the strength of a dozen or more vines. Her climax came, shooting up her body, only to climb again, only beginning the ascent to a new level of sexual satisfaction.

The constant clasping and closing of her openings proved too much for the creature. Antonella let loose another flood of semen, this time inside her buttocks. The geyser proved too much to be contained inside her rectum, mixing with the fluids already attached to her legs. On cue, the cock in her mouth exploded, shooting straight down into her gullet. She tried to swallow, but there was too much. She coughed, and the white goo leaked out the corners of her mouth.

Gwendolyn barely had time to breathe, still riding the waves of her latest climax, only to have the tentacles replaced. Semen seeped out of her ass and mouth as the alien exited, only to be rammed back into her body with a renewed vigor. If the expulsion of semen slowed the creature at all, Gwendolyn could not notice. Again, every point of contact on her body, every piece possible for providing pleasure had been taken.

She couldn't get enough.

In each hand, sprays of semen shot out, covering her face simultaneously in the sticky substance. She closed her eyes, astonished by the sheer volume of cum. In a reflex, she tried to move her head away from the ropes of semen landing on her right, only to feel the same sensation on the left. She opened her eyes, determined to watch. The bulbous cock head of the tentacles dramatically opened and closed, propelling the stream towards her.

The things keep squirting, spasming in her hands even as she barely stroked the slippery vines. Her face, her breasts, even her stomach were now dripping in the alien's seed. Her eyebrows, eyelashes, nose, each cheek and chin all bearing streaks of semen, sliding down slowly. She could barely see through the thick, viscous liquid. Her eyes blurred, opening and closing, almost caked shut.

Her mouth opened again for another invader, tasting the slimy, salty-sweet nectar of her new lover. She lost track of the sensations, being used like little more than a fuck-doll, though this time she asked for it. There was none of the pain, none of the soreness, none of the desperation that came from being caged up and controlled by Violet. Each orgasm came, then pushed her towards the next. Her capacity for pleasure increasing with each new attempt.

Another quivering explosion, another gush of semen inside of her pussy. Her body filled more than she ever thought possible. As it withdrew, a giant rush of semen fell from her, landing on the rocky soil of the cave. She barely had time to recognize the extreme nature of the encounter before twin tentacles moved inside of her pussy.

Gwendolyn shuddered, letting out a loud gasp. It was beyond what she ever thought she could take. Beyond what would have even been considered. A cock in her ass, and two in her pussy. The twin snakes began thin, just as before, only to grow inside of her. They twirled around, teasing then expanding to the proper size, working together. They alternated, moving seamlessly against each other, pushing deeper and deeper.

1...1011121314...17