The Path

Story Info
A walk leads to meeting a stranger who wants some excitement.
2.6k words
4.62
3.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers

The holiday cottage I rented was in a small coastal town a bit off of the beaten track but an area popular with walkers and bird watchers and people like me who just liked to get away for some peace and quiet. I'd rented the cottage many times before and always viewed it as an old friend, warm and welcoming whenever I was able to visit.

Just as Spring gave way to summer I made another trip to the cottage. I'd been working hard and needed a break to just get away and to enjoy myself without the hassle of work and all that entailed. I spent a couple of days just enjoying the cottage and the town without really venturing too far. On the third day of my trip I walked out of the town heading towards a local beach that was a real hidden gem and somewhere that you had to know about and was worth visiting if you made the effort. I had planned to do some of the walk nude as I knew that there was a very little used path unknown to most.

The sun was high in the sky and it hit my skin as I walked along the road. I crossed over the road nearing the entrance into what was a largely wooded area. The woods provided their own walks for people and they were I guess a precursor to the beach itself. As I walked along the road a car came towards me and I waved at the occupants, a man and woman who smiled as they passed me. To make things easier I was simply wearing trainers, shorts and a t-shirt, it was my usual outfit for removing when I wanted to go nude and I had a small rucksack to put it in. The ruck sack contained nothing more than a towel, a bottle of water and a bottle of baby oil handy as a lubricant or as a tanning lotion.

The road veered to the right and headed towards a small car park which I knew was there but which was out of sight to me at this time. To my left was a small wooden gate which had a padlock and chain round it to prevent anyone opening it. I stopped looked round and as no one was around I climbed the gate and headed over. There was a path here but it was overgrown with long wispy grass and it was clear that no one had walked here for some time. I continued to walk until I knew that I was further into the wooded area and away from the road. Stopping I listened and heard nothing so guessing that it was safe to do so I took off my clothes and put them in my ruck sack. Wearing nothing more than my trainers I felt once again liberated and free. Able to walk nude and without the fear of being seen, or so I thought.

Wandering along I could hear voices but I knew that below me was a path that led from the car park down through the woods to the beach. I knew that unless anyone on the lower path looked up they wouldn't see me. My cock and balls swung as I walked and I was tempted to sit and have a wank but decided against it. I wasn't sure why but I decided to continue on with my walk. After all I was in no rush and wasn't on any timetable.

The path was quite enclosed by the trees now and it was clear that no one could see me. As i walked I became aware that the trees opened out and the path became clearer and it looked as if there was a bend, though this was in the distance so I couldn't quite see what was up ahead. I stopped and took my bottle of water out, listening to the birds singing and peoples voices in the distance. The sun was high in the sky and it felt good just to be out enjoying it.

I had a good drink of the water and then put the bottle away. I looked around and still there was no one around. I walked on, not quite believing how lucky I was not to have been seen by anyone or also to have seen anyone.

The path then had a bend round to the right and I couldn't see what was round it. As I walked on it was clear that there was a clearing that had another path to the right of it. Suddenly I saw the back of a female who was sat on a tree stump, ahead of me and to my left. I stopped but as I did I walked on a small branch that let out an almighty crack as I did so. Fuck I thought, no time now to retreat and pretend I hadn't been there as the woman turned round.

She saw me and from the look on her face I guessed that she had suddenly realised that I was naked. She didn't scream or laugh but smiled. She beckoned me over and it was as I walked over to her that I realised that she had been sat with her cotton shirt open and her boobs were out in the sunshine. I then looked down and saw that she had a small skirt on and a pair of walking boots. Her skirt was hitched up, not that it would have taken much hitching up, and it was clear that she had no pants on.

I stood in front of her and she looked me up and down, still smiling.

"Hi, I'm Bertie, well my names actually Roberta, but my friends call me Bertie. I didn't expect anyone to walk along this path which is why I've been sat here enjoying the sun."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you, I knew about the path but like you I didn't expect there to be anyone on the path, that's why I've stripped off."

"You don't need to apologise, it's a nice treat to see a naked man. I must admit I've not seen one in quite a while."

"Well, I guess not many men walk naked round here."

Bertie giggled. As I looked at her I studied her more closely. She had a short bob haircut and her hair was dark brown. She was wearing sunglasses so I couldn't see her eyes and I guessed she was possibly about the same age as me, in her mid 50's. Her boobs had nice small dark nipples and I got the impression that her pussy had hair round it but I couldn't fully see it.

"When I said I've not seen a naked man in a while it's because since I split with my partner 5 years ago I haven't bothered with dating or meeting anyone so it's been a while."

"Ok, well, I hope that I've not disappointed you."

"Er, not at all, I'm glad of the surprise and its now made day a bit more interesting."

I didn't know what to say at that point but I knew that we couldn't stay here in the clearing as someone was bound to come along the path, either the one I'd used or the one that Bertie had used.

"Shall we go somewhere else Bertie, it's a bit open here and you never know who's going to walk along."

She giggled and nodded in agreement.

"Where do you suggest mister naked man."

"Sorry, I forgot to say that my name was Pete. There's a field that is quite secluded if you follow the path along to the left."

Bertie got up and did her shirt up and she grabbed a small ruck sack that she had with her.

"Come on then Pete, lead the way."

She giggled and I walked in front of her.

"Nice bum Pete!"

"Being cheeky will get you everywhere."

"I hope so Pete."

I laughed and we walked along a path that then came to another locked and chained gate and over which we had to climb before entering a field. The field was empty and was surrounded by trees and I walked over to a far corner and checked that we couldn't be seen by anyone who may have walked the same way. Luckily the corner of the field was in a bit of a natural dip and anyone sitting there would not be seen, well, unless you were flying above us or we stuck our heads up like a pair of meerkats!

We both sat on the grass and then Bertie stood up and looked around. She took off her cotton shirt and her skirt. I lay on the grass just watching her and feeling my cock starting to swell at this impromptu 'strip' show.

She had a great body and I was right, she had a thin covering of hair around her pussy but it suited her and I knew my cock was nicely erect when I felt the stiffness and I saw Bertie staring at it.

"My oh my Pete, why are you pointing at me?"

"Sorry Bertie, it just sort of happened."

She laughed and sat down next to me.

"It looks good to me and don't be sorry, I don't mind at all. I'm flattered that your cock finds me attractive!"

Bertie lay back on the grass and we started chatting. She asked me why I was walking naked and did I usually do stuff like this. I told her that I'd often walked naked and until today I hadn't been seen by anyone. She asked what i did when I was out walking and I guess she knew the answer by the wry smile on her face. I could feel myself turning red as I started to blush.

"Don't be shy Pete, you can tell me what you get up to, I'm very open minded!."

"Well, I usually walk for a while and then find somewhere comfy and out of the view of anyone and enjoy the sun."

"Oh really, so you don't stop and get that cock of yours hard so you can have a good wank then?"

I couldn't believe that she'd asked me this question outright. To be honest, she wasn't wrong but it didn't stop me coughing and spluttering.

"Doesn't make me a bad person Bertie."

"That's right Pete it doesn't. I must admit i find the idea of you sat somewhere nude and wanking quite a turn on. What do you think about when you wank Pete?"

"It depends I suppose, I've sometimes taken porn mags with me so that I can wank over the women in them or I've often thought about women I fancy."

"OK, so would you show me?"

"Show you what Bertie?"

"How you wank Pete, I've not seen a man wank for years and I'd love to watch you, maybe I could join in or is that not allowed? Or maybe you don't think I have the sort of body you'd wank over."

"Your body is great and I'd love to wank over it, if you're sure."

"Of course I'm sure, I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't sure."

Bertie lay on the grass looking at me, she slowly opened her legs, exposing her pussy lips. I could feel my cock becoming harder as she did this. She then used both of her hands to pull at her lips. exposing the inner lips and her clit. To be honest I just wanted to put my head between her legs and lap at her pussy until she came but she'd asked me to wank so that's what I was going to do.

I knelt in front of Bertie and took my cock in my hand and started to slowly but surely wank my cock. My hand moved in slow, measured movements, teasing my cock that I wanted to bury deep between her lips. Bertie smiled as she watched me and she licked one of her hands before moving it back to her pussy. She started to rub her hand over her pussy lips and gently teased her clit as she watched me.

"How does it feel Pete, wanking that cock of yours over me."

"It feels good Bertie and to be honest I wish it was buried deep inside that gorgeous pussy of yours."

"Patience Pete, have some patience, after all, we've only just met today. You can't have it all at once."

She carried on slowly rubbing her hand between her legs and she then inserted a finger inside herself. Fuck I was struggling not to explode all over her gorgeous boobs or her pussy mound. I had to slow myself down as I could feel my cum starting to rise."

Bertie was happily moaning and fingering her pussy as I knelt there wanking over her. I stopped for a moment and just looked at her, she was busy stuffing two fingers inside her glistening wet pussy while I watched. Her nipples were nice and erect and she smiled as she saw me watching.

"Go on Pete, keep wanking so that you can finish yourself off and shoot that hot cum of yours onto me."

I stopped watching her and went back to slowly wanking my cock. This was something else. Walking nude and then finding a place to wank was one thing, this was on another level. Here I was, out in the open with someone I'd only recently met wanking over her while she played with her pussy. I wanted to enjoy the moment as I wasn't sure it would happen again.

As I watched Bertie her hands got faster and then she slipped 4 fingers into her pussy, thrusting them in and out and groaning as she did so. I couldn't believe that I had my own sex show right in front of me. I could feel my balls tighten and I started to wank my cock harder and faster. The feeling was amazing as I wanked and Bertie finger fucked herself. I could see her juices coating her fingers and really wanted to taste the stickiness. Bertie was really groaning now and was really rubbing her pussy and alternating that with fingering herself. Her pussy was glistening with her juices and seemed to be getting wetter.

Bertie then seemed to slow herself down, I was guessing that she wanted to enjoy the moment for longer. I certainly wasn't in any hurry to see her cum too quickly. Her nipples were erect and she rubbed her hands round them, pulling at her nipples, something I wished I could do with my teeth, gently of course! She sighed as she pulled at them and her breaths became short.

I stopped wanking again and gently squeezed my balls which felt full and ready to explode. Bertie finished rubbing her hands over her boobs and went back to finger fucking her juicy pussy. Her pussy lips glistened with her juices and it was hard not to want to simply busy my head between her legs and to taste her. Her fingers were now being pushed in and out of her pussy really fast.

Before I knew it Bertie was squirting her juices towards me and almost at the same time I shot my load of cum onto her stomach and boobs. As i jetted my cum Bertie smiled and then quickly rubbed it into her skin.

"Blimey Pete, you kept me waiting for that."

"I didn't expect you to squirt but it was amazing."

Bertie lay back and was gently rubbing my cum into her skin as my cock started to go limp. I moved over and lay back on the grass next to Bertie as she put her hand out and stroked my cock. It twitched as she touched it and I guessed that this wouldn't be the last time she'd be wanted to feel it in her hand. We both lay back and enjoyed the sun for a while feeling its rays on our naked bodies.

pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers