The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers

I helped to sit up and held her. She ran her fingers down the side of my face then looked away.

"Oh Paul. I didn't think I could ever feel like this again."

She placed her hand on the inside of my thigh and moved slowly towards my balls.

There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I called.

"Rachael."

Fuck.

Or not, to be more accurate.

Chapter 12.

I opened the door to Rachael after I had made sure Louise had at least her swimsuit on.

Behind her stood an almost exact copy.

She introduced her as her sister, Sarah.

More tightly fitting swimsuits. Firm looking breasts and asses.

Don't.

Rachael had met Louise in the restaurant before and was staggered to get a reply from her 'and how are you today? Louise.'

"It's wonderful. You must be a magician." She said, sitting by Louise and giving her a hug.

"I thought you told me that the doctors had all but given up hope." Sarah said, accepting the glass of coke I handed her.

"I think." Louise spoke slowly as if choosing her words with care. "I think everybody had. It was just that being with Paul brought a lot of things back into my mind. Then he was so kind to me."

She smiled and my prick leapt. I sat in one of the armchairs opposite and crossed my legs before it got too big.

"I must see my father." Louise stood up. "Will you come?"

I almost did when she ran a finger inside the leg of her swimsuit to loosen its fit slightly.

She smiled down at me.

"The mini bus had just returned from somewhere as we walked across." Rachael said.

"It's either from the country club or the town." I suggested.

"There were men in it." Sarah observed.

"Come on." Louise held out her hand.

I climbed to my feet turning my back to them as I did so.

"Just going to put some trousers on." I said, hurrying to the bedroom.

"We'll go and make sure your father and brother are in the foyer."

I heard Rachael say as I closed the door behind me.

I pulled my Bermuda's off and stroked my prick.

That felt better.

I opened a drawer and took out clean underpants and socks. I turned around and in front of me stood Louise, naked.

"I have so much to thank you for." She said looking at my prick.

"You don't owe me anything." I covered it with my socks. "You would gave recovered in time. I was just the spark."

She gently took my hands away from my prick and stepped in close enough for her pubic hairs to touch it.

I closed my eyes and swallowed.

I felt her fingers on my balls. Feeling them, weighing them. I dropped my socks and underpants to the floor. I placed my hands on her hips, opened my eyes and looked into hers. Her fingers walked up and down the length of my prick.

"Please don't." A voice that sounded like mine said. "I've got Jenny."

"You can have me."

I couldn't say I didn't want her. My prick was testimony to that.

"We shouldn't over do things." Try to be practical. "The doctors will want to see you, I'm sure."

She wrapped her fingers around my prick and stroked it.

I came. Shooting my come over her swimsuit covered belly and pubic mound. She stepped back and looked down at her come covered fingers and the mess I'd made on her.

"Sorry." I couldn't think of anything more appropriate to say.

"You've made a mess."

She held her fingers to her nose and sniffed at my come. Her tongue flicked out and collected some, carrying it back into her mouth.

She swallowed. Then one by one she sucked each finger clean. My prick started to grow.

No. This could get out of hand. If it hadn't already. I turned my back on her and pulled on my socks and underpants and my trousers from the back of the chair.

I took some paper handkerchiefs from the box on Jenny's bedside table and wiped the front of her swimsuit. My prick grew another inch.

"Come on." I said taking her hand and leading her from the bedroom, stopping to slip into and fasten my 'Jesus' sandals.

I saw Harve and Howie standing on the steps of the terrace above the swimming pool.

Louise dropped my hand and ran to them throwing her arms around her father's neck and reaching out for Howie's hand.

Everybody was talking and laughing and crying. Rachael and Sarah joined in. Then my hand was being shaken and I was patted on the back. Then I was kissed by Louise, then Rachael, then Sarah and finally Harve.

Harve was issuing instructions to Andy who relayed them to other members of his staff.

The aeroplane was to fly to the States and pick up her psychiatrist immediately. He wanted Champagne. Lots of it.

He held his daughter at arm's length then hugged her then shook my hand again.

Howie kept slapping my back.

Then he would kiss Sarah, then Rachael. At one time he had his hands around them both with his fingers touching their breasts.

Pop. A Champagne cork flew into the air. An overflowing glass was pressed into my hand. I sipped and sneezed.

Louise was standing close to me. Her arm around my waist.

I took another sip. My glass was refilled by Howie. I had another sip. Plates of tiny sandwiches arrived as if by magic. Louise held one to my lips. I bit into it. Louise kissed my cheek.

"And what is going on?"

Jenny stood by my side.

"Louise can speak again." I mumbled through a mouth full of bread and thinly sliced smoked salmon.

More excitement. More kisses. More Champagne.

I do not think Harve and Howie could have gotten drunk if they wanted too. Their emotions were on such a high.

I, however, could, and did.

The sun was still shining brightly when Jenny took me back to the chalet and helped me strip off and lie down.

One thing I did know was that we were all going on the cruise to the Cayman Islands with Howie and Carole after the wedding.

I couldn't remember whether or not I liked cruises.

Comments are always welcome at pjae@talk21.com

Chapter 13. (Paul)

It was dark when I woke up.

Jenny was asleep in bed next to me. I looked at the bulge her hips made under

the sheet.

Should I?

I moved. That was a mistake.

I felt ill.

I lay back. I could just make out the outline of the ceiling above me.

I tried to remember what I had done, to get like this, the previous day.

Oh yes. Louise.

It was amazing what a couple of orgasms could do for a girl.

I was glad Rachael and Sarah had arrived when they had. I was about two minutes away from fucking Louise. I couldn't do that to Jenny. It was bad enough that

I'd done what I had. It had been fun, though. It did more good than harm as well.

A gurgling sound came from my lower intestines. I needed the toilet.

I slowly slid out of bed and stood up. My hand against the wall while the room stopped moving.

I walked slowly to the bathroom, stopping once for a rest against the back of the sofa.

In the bathroom I switched on the light. It hurt so I switched it off and sat down.

I let out a huge sigh as my anus opened. I'm glad I didn't have to carry that around with me any more. I fumbled for and found the paper. The sounds of the insects of the night slowly filled my head. Chirping, clicking and whirling.

Fresh air. Well certainly fresher than where I was sitting, was required.

I automatically flushed the toilet as I stood up.

My eyes had grown accustomed to the darkness and I could make out the sink. I washed my hands and cleaned my teeth. My mouth felt better for that so I did it again. Tingling fresh, as the adverts said.

I suddenly felt awake. I also felt cold. I went back into the bedroom. Jenny hadn't stirred. I collected my shirt shorts and sandals and dressed in the lounge. From the fridge behind the bar I took a bottle of coke, opened it, and went outside onto our small veranda. The lights from the main hotel shone through the trees and shrubs , in places, distorting the shadows cast by the moon above.

I drank from the neck of my bottle. Burped. Drank again and walked down onto the beach.

The main town of Montego Bay was a blaze of lights and I could hear the sounds of laughter and music from across the bay. I saw the riding lights of the boats in the bay. Well music was drifting across the bay. The sound of laughter seemed to be coming from closer to hand.

"My goodness." I heard a girls voice, I thought I recognised, say. "It's so big."

"You can take it baby."

I recognised Howie's voice. Slightly slurred.

I heard a grunt followed by a moan, then a gasp.

"That's right." Howie again. "Ride it."

I crept to the edge of the forest and peered into the gloom.

"Shush." A different voice. Rachael. "I think somebody's there."

Then she giggled.

I froze, crouched low to the ground.

"No there isn't." I heard Howie say. "Come on Sarah, keep moving. Oh, that's great."

I could make out shapes in front of me. Howie on his back with Sarah riding up and down on his prick. As I watched he pulled Rachael's head down to his own. I could almost feel his tongue inside her mouth. His fingers were on her ass cheeks, between them. She moaned slightly so he must have found her anus.

There was a pile of clothes just in front of me.

Should I?

Of course I should.

I gathered as many of them together as I could reach and edged slowly away.

I heard Sarah cry out in orgasm as I reached the steps and her sister's 'shush, somebody will hear.'

Dumping the pile of clothes behind the shrubs at the top of the steps I walked to the tables and chairs laid out around the swimming pool and sat down, taking a final drink from my bottle of coke.

"Can I get you anything? Sir."

The pretty black receptionist whom I think I had seen putting her tongue into Howie's ear on the first morning stood by my side. I hadn't heard her approach.

She must be doing the night shift on the desk.

I felt hungry.

"Any chance of some sandwiches and a pot of coffee?"

"I'll get the night steward to bring it."

"Can't you join me?"

I felt like some company.

She looked me up and down. As I did her.

I liked what I saw.

"Alright. Thank you." She said. "We shouldn't really but I'm due a break and the night steward will watch the desk for me."

She turned and walked back into the hotel. Her ass cheeks filling the tight black skirt she wore.

I stretched.

I was definitely feeling better.

She returned about eight minutes later carrying a tray of sandwiches. I stood up, took the tray from her, and placed it on the table.

I held a chair for her as she sat down and saw the swelling her breasts down the front of her blouse.

I sat down with a smile.

She crossed her legs, her skirt riding up, showing the outside of her thigh.

"I'm sorry." I said lifting my eyes to her face. "I'm afraid I don't know your name."

"Mary Belle." She replied, flashing dazzling white teeth at me. "I know your name. It's Paul and your staying with your fiancée Jenny. Howie speaks a lot of you."

"And what does he say?" I asked.

"About how you fought a Panther with you bare hands. How you rescued Louise from a burning building. He says you're very rich."

She uncrossed and re-crossed her legs, giving me a flash of white knickers.

She smiled at me.

"And I'm engaged."

"But not married."

"No, not yet."

"You were marvellous with Louise. She's been staying here for six months and there had been no improvement in her condition. We all like Louise."

She placed a hand on mine.

I slipped my hand from underneath hers and used it to pick up a sandwich. She watched me eat in silence. I poured two cups of coffee. She waved away my offers of milk and sugar. I picked up my cup and drank. All the time I was aware of her nearness and the smell of her perfume. She adjusted one of her bra straps with her hand inside her blouse. Then the other

I cleared my throat.

"It's getting cold." I said standing up. "I think I'll go to bed."

She looked disappointed, then smiled up at me.

She'd won the first round.

I said goodnight and walked back to the chalet. As I turned the key in the lock

I heard a noise.

"Hiss. Paul."

Howie from the shrubs.

I turned towards where the sound had come from and saw Howie hurrying towards me. His hands trying to cover his prick. And failing.

Two other shapes followed. Rachael and Sarah. Crouching low each had an arm across their breasts and a hand on their pubic mounds.

Howie burst passed me into the lounge. I waited for the girls. They had nice asses.

I closed the door behind me and switched on the light. The girls sat on the sofa side by side holding cushions in front of their bodies and Howie went and stood behind the bar.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"Some Bastard stole our clothes." Howie sounded upset.

"Why weren't you wearing them?" This could be fun.

"Have you anything we can wear?" Rachael asked.

Howie opened some bottles of coke from the fridge.

"I could hear voices." Jenny stood in the bedroom doorway rubbing sleep from her eyes wearing a blouse that just about covered her fanny.

Rachael and Sarah both stood up and went to her.

They did have really nice asses. You lucky bastard, Howie.

"Have you something we can wear? Please." Sarah was almost jumping up and down in her anxiety.

"Come in, both of you." Jenny looked at me hard before she closed the door.

"What are we going to say?" Howie looked pathetic standing there, behind the bar, naked.

And how did I become involved?

"Midnight swim. Tide washed your clothes away."

I took one of the bottles of coke.

"That'll do. Thanks Paul. Have you anything I can wear?"

I went into the bath boom and took my Bermuda shorts from where they hung on the shower curtain rail and fished one of my safari style shirts out of the dirty washing basket.

Howie grabbed them gratefully and struggled into them behind the bar.

The door to the bedroom opened and the three girls returned. Jenny was wearing her white shorts and pale green blouse. The other two each wore one of my Khaki safari shirts, Sarah a pair of Jenny's shorts and Rachael a pair of mine. They wore their own sandals. Howie came out from behind the bar. Everybody looked down at the obvious outline of his prick. My shirt was stretched tight across his shoulders and the front was unbuttoned.

"Thanks for that, Paul." He made his way to the door. "The next time we go for a moonlight swim, girls, we must be certain to leave our clothes above the high tide mark."

He held the door open for the girls.

"What about our room keys?" Sarah asked.

"I'll get the pass key from reception and let you in. We'll sort everything out in the morning." He replied.

"Mary Belle will let you have it." I said, innocently.

Howie looked at me. I smiled back.

It would be an interesting couple of minutes in reception.

I turned to Jenny.

"What was he on about?" She asked, walking towards the bathroom. "They hadn't been swimming."

"No?"

"No." She stopped with her hand on the door. "What do you know?"

"Me?"

"Yes, you."

"I know nothing at all."

"I'll get it out of you."

She closed the door behind her and I went into the bedroom. Stripping, I climbed into bed and awaited her interrogation.

Three minutes elapsed before I heard the toilet flush. I heard the shower running. Five minutes later the door opened and Jenny came back wrapped in a towel. I watched as she rubbed her body dry, turned out the light and then climbed into bed. I moved close to her.

She turned onto her side away from me.

"I'm so tired." She made a pretence of yawning.

I placed my hand on her hip and pulled gently.

"Hmm?" She mumbled.

"Jenny." The tip of my prick pressed into the crack between her ass cheeks.

"What do you want?"

"You know."

I reached around her and felt a breast. She moved my hand down to her stomach and held it in place.

"You won't tell me what's going on."

"I can't."

"I'm so tired." She let out a sigh.

"Alright." I moved closer, my prick sliding towards her fanny. "I found their clothes and moved them."

"What were they doing?"

She moved my hand back to her breast.

"Well. You know. Not swimming."

"He was shagging them. Both of them?"

"I didn't see him do both." I breathed into her hair.

She lifted her leg and, reaching behind her ass, guided the tip of my prick into her fanny. I pushed, completing the connection. She lowered her leg and I moved slowly in and out.

"Well who did you see?"

"Sarah."

"What were they doing?"

Her fanny squeezed my prick as I kept moving in and out.

"Sarah was on top."

"She must have had a hard time taking him that way."

"She seemed to be enjoying it."

"I'm sure she was. Who's Mary Belle."

"The Receptionist."

"Oh that one."

"You know her?"

She was getting wetter.

"Hmm. Carole says she's having and affair with Howie."

"Oh. She knows."

"They haven't been able to do it for months."

"I hope you don't get pregnant. Not if it means going without you for months."

She squeezed my hand on her breast.

"When the time's right."

She pushed her ass back against me and sighed. She arched her back and tensed her body for a second then relaxed. I hurried on for a few more strokes then came inside her. We lay joined for a few seconds. Neither speaking nor moving.

"When are you going to ask me to marry you again?" She suddenly asked.

"Whenever you want me to."

I lifted her ass cheek and pulled out of her. I lay on my back and she turned to face me laying her head on my shoulder. I felt one of her ass cheeks.

"That's not very romantic. It's got to be a surprise."

"Alright. Will you marry me."

"Not now, I'm expecting it."

I ran a finger between the cheeks of her ass. She lifted her head for a kiss. Our lips touched. Gently at first then with increasing pressure. I pushed against hers with my tongue. Her lips parted and it slipped between them.

She pulled her lips from mine.

"What about Howie and Carole?" She lay her head on my shoulder and picking up my prick, closed her fingers around it and started stroking it. "Should we tell her?"

"No." I grunted. I could feel my balls tightening.

She lifted her head and looked down at me. I could make out the outline of a curly blob in front of me.

"Is this just you men sticking together?"

Her hand kept moving.

"No." My voice was higher than normal.

My hips started moving and my breaths came in gasps.

I could see her eyes glinting as my body tensed and I came, my come pumping out onto my stomach.

She lifted her hand to her face and sniffed.

"You're a mucky frog."

Comments are always welcome at pjae@talk21.com

Chapter 14. (Paul).

I awoke on the day before the wedding with a hard on.

I turned over and reached for Jenny.

"Stop it." She hissed over her shoulder. "You'll wake Louise."

Oh yes. Louise.

I lay on my back and stared at the ceiling. Jenny turned to me and lay her head on my shoulder.

"They are very grateful that we have let Louise stay in our spare bedroom." She said as she ran her fingers through my sparse covering of chest hairs.

I reached behind her and felt one of her ass cheeks.

Louise was coming on in leaps and bounds.

Harve had sent for her Pschyciatrist for the States and she had flown out the following day. She brought her daughter with her.

I had been interviewed both with Louise and on my own. I certainly wasn't going to tell her about how I helped her talk again. Well, not all of it.

Jenny's fingers had reached my prick and she closed her hand around it and started stroking. I threw off the sheet to give her room.

"We still haven't bought a wedding present." She said, pulling my prick away from my body and studying it closely.

"No. We haven't." I agreed, closing my eyes as her hand started moving again.

Turning onto my side to face her I kissed her lips, pushing my tongue between them, fencing with her. I pulled my mouth from hers and, with a hand on her hip, gently pushed her onto her back. I moved across between her thighs and she guided my prick to the entrance of her fanny. I pushed, feeling her lips resist my entry. She reached between us and held them open as I pushed again. She grunted as I entered her then wrapped her arms around my back and gripped my hips with the insides of her thighs.

PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers
1...34567...13