The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers

I raised my head and looked around. The plane rocked as successive waves struck it.

I looked at Jenny. She was groaning.

"Are you alright?" I asked, placing my hand on her shoulder.

She lifted her head and looked at me. There was blood underneath her nose.

"Let me just check everything works."

She reached across and kissed me.

"That's enough." She smiled.

A baby was crying.

"Give him to me please." I heard Carole say.

I stood up as much as the cockpit would allow and looked into the back. They looked as if they had been having an orgy. There were bodies everywhere.

I opened the pilot's door and dropped onto the beach, landing knee deep in water. The engine hissed as the rain struck it. I was soaking wet in seconds. I opened the rear door.

"Come on, everybody." I shouted above the noise of the wind and rain. "Let's get into our chalet."

Howie was the first into the water and reaching up took Carole in his arms. The baby was passed down to Jenny, who'd joined us, and I helped them through the surf to the steps that led up to the Chalet's. We stopped at the door.

"I don't have a key." I said.

"I do." Howie replied and shattered the lock with one kick.

Inside we placed Carole on our bed and I returned to help the others.

Louise cried out as her father carried her from the plane. We lay her on her bed as the others limped into the chalet behind us.

I walked back into the lounge.

"I don't know about anybody else." I said. "I could do with a drink."

"Sure thing, man." Martin said moving behind the bar. "What's it to be."

He could mix a mean Rum punch, which he did.

I stood with my arm around Jenny's waist and raised my glass.

"Well everybody." I took a sip. My lips were cracked and it stung. "That was

fun. We must do it again sometime."

Chapter 33.

I awoke with a hard on. The sun was streaming through the gaps in the bedroom window's blinds. I moved. It hurt. I looked around. Jenny was lying on her side with her ass pointing towards me. I moved in behind her. The tip of my prick pushed into the crevice between her cheeks. She sighed. I reached around and felt a breast. She sighed again and covered my hand with her own.

"How do you feel." I asked the back of her head.

"Stiff and sore." She replied.

"Oh." I could work a lot of disappointment into one word.

"Alright." She pushed back against my prick. "Not too stiff and sore. And you."

"I'm quite stiff."

"I can feel that."

"And if I don't move nothing hurts."

"Oh. I suppose that means you want me to do all the work."

"I didn't say that."

"I know." She spoke softly. "I've been lying here having a think."

"What about?" I asked, feeling her breast and trying to work my further in between her ass cheeks.

"I thought we were going to die yesterday."

"There was no danger."

"Yes there was."

"Alright. There was." The tip of my prick was touching her anus.

"I don't want to die. Not until I've had your babies."

"There's plenty of time for that. You have to get your degree first."

"Don't you think some things are more important."

I did. I pushed against her anus and felt it open. She jerked away.

"Not there." She said turning to face me taking my prick in her hand.

"Can I have a baby?" She continued.

I lifted her thigh onto my hip and she guided my prick to the entrance to her fanny.

"I'm not ready." I pushed against her, feeling her open.

"You'd make a wonderful father."

I pushed again. That was better. I was in properly. I started moving in and out.

"Did you hear me?" She asked, pulling herself closer so her nipples touched my chest.

I felt her ass cheek then replied.

"Not yet. You'll thank me later. You're just broody because Carole's had one."

"No."

"Yes. And you promised to obey me yesterday."

"I thought we were going to die and I knew it would please you."

"Oh. You didn't mean any of it."

I stopped moving and looked into her eyes.

"You know I meant it. You Bastard."

I started moving again.

"Let's wait five years."

"Two."

"Four."

"Three."

"Alright, three-ish."

She smiled.

"I'll have to start getting things together." She smiled again, her fanny tightening around me.

She kissed my collar-bone and I kissed her forehead.

I quicken my movements in and out. She threw back her head and breathed deeply.

Her body tensed, her fingernails digging into my back.

I was there, my prick jerking inside her.

We lay joined together for what seemed like ages before she spoke.

"You do realise that sometimes the pill doesn't work."

She felt my shoulder. Drawing her fingertips across my skin.

"If that's the case you had better watch it, young lady." I used my best John Wayne drawl. "You could end up with a sore ass hole."

She hit me.

The end.

Paul and Jenny will return.

PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers