The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers

"I fancy a swim." Jenny said at the end of the meal.

Louise definitely perked up.

"Would you like to come?" I asked her.

The corners of her mouth seemed to twitch as if she were about to smile and I was certain I saw her head move in a nod.

"I'll help her get ready and we'll be at you chalet in fifteen minutes." Carole said. "I'm going for a lie down after lunch."

I would have preferred her to take thirty minutes but there you are.

I went back to the chalet with Jenny after half promising to play another round of golf later in the week.

I pulled on my swimming trunks watching as Jenny stripped to put on her costume. When she was naked I pulled

her towards me.

I kissed her on the lips, her cheek and put my tongue in her ear.

"Stop." She gasped. "They'll be here soon."

I pushed her back onto the bed and pulled out my rapidly growing prick.

"They may be late." I said, placing the tip of my prick against her opening and pushing inside.

She wrapped her arms around my back as I moved in and out. Her fanny tightened around me. I moved faster. I could hear knocking at the door. I moved faster still. I heard it open.

"Paul? Jenny?" She called. "Are you there."

"I am." I called back.

And I was.

Comments are always welcome at pjae@talk21.com

Jamaican Fun. Part 5.

A Paul and Jenny Story.

(Copyright 2000 by Paul. All rights reserved).

All characters and events are fictitious.

Chapter 10.

I awoke with a hard on.

I lay on my back thinking about the previous day.

Salvaging a little pride at golf was pleasing. Especially as Jenny had been there to watch my finest five minutes ever on a golf course.

Louise in a swimsuit was also pleasing. When she had sat on her towel on the beach with her knees up and her thighs parted I could make out every detail of her fanny. Some of the material seemed to have been inside her, emphasising the line of her crack.

She had noticed me staring and had just smiled.

She didn't seem to want to leave my side. Even when I went to the toilet behind the beach bar she had followed me.

Perhaps she recognised me as the person who released her from the bed and beat out the flames in her hair.

She did take my hands at one point and looked at the palms. Tracing the outlines of the little white patches of skin with her fingertips.

Then she had looked frightened.

I would probably have put my arm around her if Jenny hadn't been there.

Instead I pointed out a small cruise liner in the bay and told her it was just like the one we went on a cruise on eighteen months before.

There was what could only be called a rich man's yacht moored near to it. I pointed out to Jenny that it looked a little low in the water.

She wasn't interested.

We had spent less than an hour on the beach and in the sea. I signed for Rum punch's' each for us at the bar and we sat at a table in the shade watching the family.

The beach attendant must have warned them not to stay in the sun too long for the next minute we had them on the table next to us.

The children tried to engage Louise in conversation but she had just moved closer to me and stared away. Jenny had had a quick word with their parents and they were called away.

Then I had to tell them a story.

I talked about an archaeological dig in Cyprus and the discovery of old, old necklaces from ancient Egypt. Of a gun fight in a cave and rescue by the British Army. They liked that part.

Leaving out the raping of a man and a woman I moved on to a cruise up the Nile to Luxor, the ancient capital.

Of magic in ancient temples. Of swords and fighting. Of a man whom we thought was dead coming back to life.

There were questions about that part.

Jenny chipped in with a part about a young girl dressed as a handmaiden being rescued by a brave hero.

I certainly didn't recognise myself from her description but other people see you in different ways I suppose. She then assured them it was only a story and they shouldn't believe a word of it. Especially the part about the hero.

"Did the hero get a reward?" Lesley, the eldest daughter asked.

"Oh yes." She'd smiled. "Many times."

I caught a smile on the face of Kate, the mother, at this remark.

I'd enjoyed my rewards.

Perhaps I was due one more.

Jenny moved beside me and placed her head on my shoulder. I looked down into her blue eyes.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked, running her fingers through the few hairs I had on my chest.

"Hero's and rewards." I replied running my fingers down her spine. She was just to far down the bed for me to reach her ass.

She felt my balls.

We hadn't made love the night before. What with the golf, the sun and jet lag I was asleep as soon as my head had touched the pillow.

"Do you think you deserve more reward?"

"I won the golf."

"Yes, you did." She picked up my prick. "I still don't see why it isn't a hole in one."

"Because it took me two shots to get it down."

"But when you took your shot off because of your handicap that left one. If you had hit it in the hole in one go and you took your shot off. That would have meant you had got the ball in without taking a shot. It seems to be an unnecessarily complicated game."

She picked up my prick and stroked the foreskin back and forth. I wasn't going to argue with her.

She stopped stroking and looked at me.

"You are getting on very well with Louise." She squeezed my prick a little. "Everybody was saying how more alert she seemed."

"I have a theory."

She re-commenced her stroking.

"Hmm." It was nice.

"What's your theory?"

"I was the last person she saw before she became unconscious and I was trying to help her."

"That's true." She licked her lips. "I need to think about this"

She moved down the bed taking the sheet with her. I felt her warm breath on the tip of my prick then the warmth and softness of her mouth as her lips encircled it. I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through her hair.

Mustn't be idle, even if I am a hero getting his just desserts.

"Turn around so I can do it to you."

"In a minute. This one's on me." She lifted her head for a second, smiled at me then resumed her stroking and sucking.

I felt the familiar tightening of the balls and the slight swelling of my prick. Signs that I was near to coming. She must have felt them as well for she tightened her grip with hand and mouth and quickened her movements.

My breath seemed to catch in the back of my throat as my prick jerked and pumped inside her mouth.

She swallowed, spluttered and swallowed again.

She lifted her head there were little drops of come on the corners of her mouth. She flicked out her tongue, twice, to catch them and swallowed.

"Thank you." I smiled at her.

"Your turn." She said crawling up my body and placing a knee either side of my head.

I loved the smell of woman, well Jenny anyway, first thing in the morning. I pulled her fanny lips apart with my thumbs and licked inside.

She made a back of the throat noise.

I pulled her ass cheeks apart and licked down towards her anus, circling the tight folds of skin with the tip of my tongue, causing her to gasp, then licking back, along her fanny lips until I could suck her clit out to play.

Some more indescribable noises came from her. Her hips started to move backwards and forewords and side to side.

She lifted herself up and I followed her clit with my tongue. She gasped and dropped down grinding herself against my face as she came.

She looked down at my eyes.

She smiled. My return smile was lost in her fanny.

She climbed off and lay down by my side.

This time I could reach her ass and I ran a finger between the cheeks stopping at, and gently rubbing, her anus.

"Hmm." She snuggled closer. "That's nice."

I looked down at my prick. It was growing. She followed my eyes, reached down, picked it up and started stroking it.

"It doesn't seem to want to go down. What shall we do with it."

"It wants to be inside you."

"I wish I could speak prick. Then I'd know what it wanted and where it wanted to go without having to disturb you."

"I like being involved."

"Only with me, I hope."

"Of course." Better not prolong this conversation. "Lie on your back."

"Oh is that what you want?"

"Please."

"That's better."

She rolled over onto her back and I lay between her open thighs.

She reached down between us with both hands and, holding her fanny lips open with one, guided me in with the other. She bent her knees as I penetrated her, placing her heels on my ass cheeks.

I grunted.

"What's wrong." She asked, concern in her eyes.

"Nothing." I kissed her forehead. "Just enjoying it."

With her hands on my sides she closed her eyes as I started moving in and out of her.

"Don't fall asleep." I said, ramming it in a little harder.

"Oh don't. I was enjoying that."

I slowed.

She closed her eyes and smiled.

I gave her my long, slow strokes routine. Once she arched her back to take a little more of me inside. Not that there was much more to let her have. Our pubic mounds touched as it was.

I wished I had a eight or nine inch dick like I'd read about in magazines. Everybody in America had one whereas I couldn't manage seven inches. I hoped Jenny didn't feel deprived.

I didn't really want to know the answer.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked sleepily.

"Nothing." I almost snapped.

"There is something. Tell me."

She lifted her head until our noses touched.

"Just being silly."

"Tell me."

I could feel her nails against my skin.

"Tell me."

They started to dig in. I stopped moving in and out.

"I didn't think I was big enough for you."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know. Mr Willie."

"He's perfect for me." She wrapped her arms around my back and squeezed. "I've told you that before. I think he's wonderful."

"You're just saying that."

"I mean it. It doesn't always do what it should but it is just the right size for me. More would be wasted. I wouldn't want to lie here knowing half of you was outside."

I started moving again.

"See. It knows every inch of me."

She squeezed me. Inside her.

I closed my eyes. I quickened. She was kissing my chin and my neck. Making little noises in the back of her throat.

She started panting. Throwing her head from side to side. She held her breath and her whole body tensed. I kept moving. Pumping my sperm into her.

Pulling out I rolled over onto my back. She lay on her side with her hand supporting her head and looked down at me.

"Fancy a swim?" She asked.

She was placing my prick in different positions as if it were a hand on a clock face.

"I think I'd rather stay here." I said, feeling her breasts.

"No." She said sitting up. "We'll wear it out. Let's go for a swim"

She went the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush, and she returned with our swimming costumes from the shower curtain rail where they had hung all night.

She stepped into hers, slipped on her sandals and stood waiting at the foot of the bed.

"Alright. I'm coming." I sat up and pulled on my trunks. I made sure the keys to the chalet and some dollar bills were in the pockets of my shirt and followed her into the lounge. A strong looking metal box had been bolted to one of the shelves of the small bar for securing valuables that we hadn't lodged in the Hotel safe. Passports, tickets and most of our traveller's cheques were in that one. The four hundred I'd won at golf together with what remained of the cash we had travelled over with were in the one behind the bar with my wallet and Jenny's shoulder bag.

I followed her outside watching the material of her costume ride up between her ass cheeks. I lock the door and taking her hand walked down the short flight of steps to the Hotels private beach. It was deserted. I looked at my watch. Seven-thirty. No bloody wonder.

"Do you know what time it is?" I asked as we spread out our towels close to the high tide mark.

She ignored the question.

"It's lovely." She touched the water with her toe. "Come on."

I took off my shirt and placed it on my towel.

I looked across the bay. The cruise liner had gone. Was I imagining it or did the yacht appear to be riding higher in the water.

Jenny splashed me.

"Right Miss. You asked for this." I said, running into the water after her.

Comments are always welcome at pjae@talk21.com

Jamaican Fun.Part 6.

A Paul and Jenny Story.

(Copyright 2000 by Paul).

All characters and events are fictitious.

Chapter 11.

After a shower we went to the restaurant for breakfast of cereals and fruit with a large pot of coffee. We sat out on the terrace that overlooked the swimming pool.

We had finished eating and were starting our third cup of coffee when Carole and Louise joined us.

Carole kissed us both good morning and suddenly Louise did the same to me.

The others looked at me then at each other.

"We've had more response from her since you two came than in the last eight months, well since the trouble before Christmas anyway." Carole said, munching on bread roll and jam.

"I think its Paul. He has a theory."

Jenny told her it.

Carole nodded.

"There could be something in that." She thought for a second.

"I've got to make the rounds of all the people involved in Saturday." She continued. "Would you like to come with me? Perhaps Louise would like to stay here with Paul and have a swim or something."

"That's a good idea." Jenny smiled at me. "You don't want to traipse around shops and suppliers, do you?"

"I'd rather not." I agreed.

"Louise." Carole spoke to her. "Will you stay here with Paul."

Louise definitely smiled.

It was settled then. I was to baby sit a twenty-four year old with a body to die for.

"Oh, the men were looking for you earlier. Something about golf?"

I'd only half promised.

After everyone had finished eating Jenny and I went back to the chalet whilst Carole and Louise returned to their rooms.

Jenny changed her shorts for a wrap around skirt. Resisted my efforts to get her to take it off, took a hundred dollars from the box and was ready on our little veranda when Louise and Carole arrived. I had on my Bermuda shorts and a safari shirt with breast pockets.

Carole looked lumpy in a maternity dress whilst Louise looked stunning in shorts, sandals, swimsuit and open blouse.

I kissed Jenny goodbye and gave her ass a squeeze.

I went back inside the lounge and sat in an armchair opposite Louise.

She lent back on the cushions, her thighs slightly parted. Her shorts were baggy around the legs and tight around her crutch. I could see the mound formed by her fanny.

I must have been staring for she crossed her legs.

I looked up at her face. She was smiling.

She uncrossed her legs and left them open. She scratched her leg, inside her shorts about an inch from her fanny.

My prick started growing.

I willed it to go down. The more I concentrated on it the more it seemed to grow. I crossed my legs with difficulty. I shouldn't be having these thoughts. Louise wasn't well. She was just acting naturally as a child would. She wasn't trying to be seductive.

"Shall we go for a swim?" I asked, perhaps the water would make it go down.

She hitched up her breasts in her swimsuit.

I was going to have to visit the toilet.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked.

She smiled.

Go down prick.

I managed to stand up and turn my back on her in one movement and made my way to the bar. I took out two bottles of coke, opened them and poured the contents into two tumblers and placed them on the coffee table. She caught hold of my wrist and almost pulled me down next to her on the sofa.

I sat still, just letting her hold my hand. Not moving, just wishing my prick would go down.

I held her glass for her to drink as I didn't think she was ever going to let go of my hand. She looked at the marks on my wrist and forearm and captured that hand as I released her glass.

Well at least I had my right hand back and having nowhere else to put it lay my arm along the back of the sofa behind her.

Her fingers traced the outlines of the scars on my left on my left forearm and wrists and the fingers of my hand.

She turned her head to face me and I kissed her. I hadn't planed to. It just happened.

At first her lips were tense then they relaxed and opened. My tongue slipped between them. She grunted.

I pulled back. I don't know who was the more shocked. She or me.

"I'm sorry." I stuttered. "I didn't mean to do that."

She just looked at me. It seemed for a moment as if she was going to say something. She seemed to be straining.

There were tears in her eyes. Then on her cheeks. I brushed them away with my fingers. She turned her head away but not before I felt the lines on her face underneath her carefully styled hair.

I gently held her chin and turned her head towards me.

"No." Her voice was deep. Deeper than I remembered.

"Don't worry." I tried to sound soothing. "Nobody can hurt you now."

"Fire."

"It's out." I lifted her hair from the side of her face. Her ear was shrivelled to two thirds of normal size. Half a dozen thin white lines fanned out towards the corners of her eye and mouth. Disfiguring, yes, but not hideously so.

She tried to turn her head away.

I held it still and looked into her eyes.

"It's over now." I tried to sound encouraging. "They are all dead. Nobody is going to hurt you anymore."

"The old man." Her voice was lightening. "He raped me."

"I know." I didn't but I thought it best to agree with her.

"One of the sons."

"They can't do it again."

"He cut me."

She slid her arms from the sleeves of her blouse and straps of her swimsuit. She pointed to the marks on her breasts and ribs as if she were a child showing off a bruise.

"There and there and there."

"You don't have to show me." I tried to take my eyes from them, and failed. "I know."

"The men who came into our house liked looking at them." She cupped her breasts as if weighing them. "Why don't you?"

"Oh I do. But it's not right. Not like this."

"Like this then."

She stood up and slipped the swimsuit off and let it fall to the floor. She stood in front of me naked. Legs slightly apart.

A thick mass of blond pubic hairs was level with my eyes. I could see the lips of her fanny between her legs. I could smell woman.

She pulled my face to her and I automatically stuck out my tongue.

She tensed as it brushed her clit.

This was wrong. I was taking advantage of her. I tried to pull my head away but she pulled me back.

"Please." She said softly.

This surely couldn't do her any harm.

Reaching behind her I felt her ass cheeks as I licked at her clit again. I could hear her breathing change. Her hips started to move, grinding her fanny against my face. I rubbed her anus with a finger from one hand and managed to force a finger into her fanny from behind.

She was wet. I suppose she hadn't had sex in eighteen months unless she did it to herself.

She grunted, groaned and moaned then collapsed by my side. I put my arm around her and held her.

She looked at me and smiled. I felt one of her breasts. It felt so firm the nipple so hard. I lowered my mouth to it and sucked. Her breath seemed to catch in the back of her throat as she ran her fingers through my hair.

I moved to her other nipple and swirled my tongue around it. She sighed.

I helped her to lie back on the sofa, bent her knees and kissed the backs of her thighs down to her ass cheeks. I licked along the crack between the, touched her anus then moved up to her fanny. I sucked on her lips to open her hole then licked inside it.

Her thighs were already tightening around my head as I reached her clit. Her body tensed and she held her breath as I flicked it with my tongue. A gurgling sound came from the back of her throat and her body went limp.

PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers