The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We climbed aboard, Harve and Howie helping Carole.

The Yacht pulled anchor almost immediately the engines purring beneath our feet as we were shown to our cabins. Harve and Martha and Howie and Carole were in the two state cabins on the main deck whilst Jenny and I and Sarah, Rachel and Louise were taken down a steep flight of stairs to the cabins below decks amidships. The galley was to our stern and the crews quarters foreward.

We stepped inside our cabin after being informed there would be drinks in the lounge after we'd had half an hour to settle in. I closed the cabin door and we looked around. I'd stayed in worse hotel rooms.

Twin beds, a dressing table, two armchairs a chest of drawers and a built in wardrobe. Our own toilet, wash basin and shower completed the fittings.

There was a speaker built into the wall above the bed with some knobs beneath it. I twiddled some and Radio Jamaica came through the speaker. A tropical storm was forming east of the Windward Isles but was expected to head north towards the Bahamas and Miami. It was the first of the season and was not expected to reach above force nine. That was reassuring.

We unpacked our suitcases into the chest of drawers and dressing table. Hanging my jacket and trousers and Jenny's posh frock in the wardrobe.

That took ten minutes. What to do with the other twenty? I lay on one of the beds and reached out my hands to Jenny. She sat on the edge of the bed by my side.

"I thought I'd emptied you." She held my hand away from her breasts. "We haven't got time anyway."

"Nearly twenty minutes." I said, pulling her towards me.

"Don't." She protested, lying by my side and me to put my arms around her.

"Alright." I said, feeling her ass cheeks through the material of her wrap around skirt. "I won't."

She lay her head on my chest as I pulled the hem of her skirt up the back of her legs. She was right. My balls were empty and my prick was a little sore but we still had fifteen minutes to kill. I slipped my hands inside the back of her knickers and squeezed her ass cheeks. Pulling them apart I ran a finger along the crack between them. She sighed and kissed the line of my jaw.

"Do you think Howie will settle down now that he and Carole are married?" She

asked, dreamily.

My fingertip touched her anus. I rubbed around its tight folds of skin.

"Hmm." She sighed again.

Pushing the gusset of her knickers away I rubbed between her two holes then against the beginning of her fanny. She lifted her head and kissed my lips. I worked my finger inside her. She bent her knee and lay her thigh across my hips.

I managed to get a second finger inside her and moved them in and out together.

I looked at my watch and stopped moving my fingers.

"It's a pity we haven't got time." I said.

She lifted her head.

"Don't be a bastard." She replied. "I have a long memory."

I know what's good for me.

Keeping my hand inside her knickers I moved it around to the front of her body and cupped her pubic mound. With a fingertip I searched through her hairs for her clit. Her gasps told me I'd found it. I rubbed it. Slowly and gently at first the faster and harder. Her breathing quickened. She kissed my cheek. I kept rubbing. She knelt above my hips. Her pelvis moving with my finger. Suddenly she tensed then fell forward showering me with kisses.

She lifted her head and smiled down at me as I pulled my hand free. I held it up so she could see the line on the back of it where her knicker elastic had dug into it.

She sat up, her ass cheeks squashing my prick and balls and took it between her hands. She massaged it then kissed it.

"It'll get better soon." She said, so I felt her breasts with my other hand.

"No time now." She climbed off. "Let's go upstairs. I'll go and get Louise."

Chapter 25.

We sat on the sun deck at the stern of the yacht drinking Rum punches and doing nothing. The view was great. All of the girls, including Martha, with the exception of Carole, had adopted Yacht wear. A blouse worn over they're swimming costumes or Bikini's. I had my shorts and shirt on and my open sandals.

Jenny was still self-conscious about the scars on her abdomen and seldom wore her Bikini. Today was an exception. She'd grown a little since we had bought it for our trip to Cyprus the previous summer. Her breasts and ass were certainly bigger. She kept running a finger under the elastic to ease where it was cutting into her when she thought nobody was watching.

Another jug of punch arrived and I filled Jenny's glass.

"Don't." She hissed. "It's too strong."

"You'll be alright." I reassured her. "Drink it slowly."

There was a warm glow inside my body. Everything was all right in the world.

I could hear a sound above the noise of our own yacht. It increased until the seaplane we had seen in the harbour swept overhead less than a hundred feet above us. I glimpsed four or five faces looking down on us. Then it was gone, heading just north of west in the directions of the Caymans.

They would be there in less than two hours. We had at least another twelve to go. I cast envious eyes after them. That was definitely the way to travel.

"Tonight we will be having a salad for dinner with meats, fish and cheese." Cassie stood in the doorway to the lounge/bar. "Seven o'clock in the lounge. Please don't dress for dinner. This is usually as formal as we get."

Open blouse tied in a knot above her navel and shorts. She looked great.

"You are welcome to come up and look around the bridge." She continued.

I looked at Jenny.

"Oh alright." She said waiting for me to stand up and holding up her arms.

I helped her stand. Louise was standing up as well.

"Just the three at the moment." I said watching three asses making their way foreward. Now to be shipwrecked with these three for a month.

On the Bridge we were introduced to Greg, the Captain and her father. He explained about the Yacht's history and dimensions. Her top speed was eighteen knots with a cruising speed of fifteen. Cabin accommodation for twelve passengers in great comfort. Crew of nine. Captain and first Mate, Cassie, Engineer and assistant, Chef and three stewards.

We made our way past the radio set at the rear of the bridge, down the narrow flight of steps and back to the sun deck. Only Howie, Rachael and Sarah remained.

"Where is everybody?" I asked.

"Carole didn't want to stay out in the sun for too long so she's gone to our cabin." Howie answered. "Dad and Martha are feeling tired and have gone for a lie down."

Jenny looked at Howie.

"I'll go and see if Carole's alright. Will you come with me Louise?"

Louise nodded and followed her back through the lounge.

"Right." Howie said, pressing a button on a pillar by the entrance to the lounge. "Let's get this party underway."

One of the Stewards appeared.

"Two bottles of Champagne and four glasses." Howie ordered and sat on the cushioned bench seat along one side of the deck between the two girls. He put his arms around their shoulders and pulled them to him.

Both resisted at first looking at me.

"Don't worry about Paul." Howie said. "He's a man of the world. Do you know?

He's killed people."

The girls both stared at me with wide eyes.

"How many, Paul?" Howie continued.

"I don't like talking about it." I turned my head and looked out to sea.

The Steward returned with the Champagne and glasses and placed it on one of the fixed tables.

"We'll pour our own." Howie said taking one of the bottles from the ice bucket.

"We'll ring if we want anything, thanks."

The Steward disappeared inside the lounge.

"Now what were we talking about?" Howie asked after he had filled the glasses.

"When's the baby due again?" I smiled at him.

He took the hint to leave personal subjects alone and concentrated on the two girls. I sat back watching through lowered lids as his fingers slowly moved until they were on the underside of each girl's breast. Rachael shook him off and, picking up her glass, came and sat next to me.

Howie whispered something in Sarah's ear. At first she shook her head. He spoke again, this time with his tongue inside her ear. She crossed then opened her legs. His hand dropped to rest on her naked thigh. I looked at Rachael. She was staring out to sea as if trying to pretend nothing was happening on the bench to our side. I looked back to Howie and Sarah. His hand was on the bare skin above her bikini bottoms. They both seemed completely oblivious to our presence. His hand moved up, under her open blouse and onto her breast. They kissed. I shifted uncomfortably, either from the situation or my raging hard on. I moved one hand onto my lap to hide it. Rachael followed my movement with her eyes. She looked at me and smiled then placed her hand on top of mine.

Something moved inside the lounge. It caught Rachael's eye as well and she moved her hand just before Jenny and Louise stepped out of the shadows.

Jenny stopped in front of Howie.

"You only married her yesterday. You Bastard." She almost spat the words at him.

"It's nothing to do with you. Fuck off." He felt one of Sarah's breasts. She pushed his hand away.

I stood up.

"Hey. Don't you talk to Jenny like that." I said, standing by her side.

"And what will you do? Fuck me?" He asked, looking at my hard on then standing up and towering above me by a good four inches.

I saw Jenny looking down at my prick from the corner of my eye.

I clenched my fists and thought furiously. What was I going to do? He'd kill me in a fight. Jenny was going to kill me for having a hard on in public.

Jenny moved between us.

"Don't hit him, Paul." She said.

Howie drew back his fist.

"What's going on?" Harve asked storming out of the lounge, tucking in his shirt, followed by Louise and Martha. Martha looked flushed.

"We were just having a little disagreement." Howie replied.

Harve looked around.

"And I can guess what it's about." He stood full square in front of his son.

"You have a wife in there. Go and be with her."

Howie stood his ground for a few seconds then turned and left without a word.

Harve turned to Sarah and Rachael.

"I think you two should cover up your bodies and leave him alone. I think everybody should go back to their cabins until supper. Ok."

There were a lot of muttered 'yes Harve' and we all dispersed.

Louise followed us into our cabin where we sat and listened to the heated argument from Sarah and Rachael's cabin next door. We couldn't hear all the words but caught enough of the tone to know they weren't discussing the weather.

Finally the noise subsided and we looked at each other.

"My Brother." Louise said.

Yes. Her Brother.

Chapter 25.

Dinner was a strained affair with little conversation. Jenny and I tried to keep up a cheerful banter with Carole but the look on her face showed that she was unhappy about something. She seemed listless and distracted. She didn't look well.

Eventually we gave up the uneven struggle and concentrated on the food, which was excellent. I drank more wine than I should but had the sense to keep out of

Howie's way in the lounge later.

Jenny pulled me out on deck and stood looking back over the stern rail with me standing close behind her with my hands around her waist.

"Not quite the peaceful, relaxing cruise we hoped for." She said wistfully.

I nuzzled her hair and pulled her ass cheeks back into my groin. She moved one

of my hands up onto her breast. I squeezed gently. She leaned back against my shoulder.

"Don't drink anymore tonight." She turned her head and kissed my cheek.

"Why not." I slurred the words.

"I might have something I want you to do."

"What?"

"I can't tell you here."

I squeezed her waist.

"Tell."

"Alright." She said, looking over our shoulders to make sure we were alone. "I

want you to kiss me."

"Do that now."

I kissed her cheek then, turning her to face me, kissed her mouth.

"Not there." She said pulling away.

I wished I hadn't drunk so much wine.

"Oh." I could still participate in a deep and meaningful conversation.

"Let's go to bed. The sea air makes you tired."

I didn't know that. Still, she always knows what's best for me.

Back in the lounge we said our goodnights and made our way down the steep stairs to our cabin. I sat on my bed and kicked off my shoes as I undid the buttons on

my shirt. I stood up and stretched.

"You're right." I called to Jenny in the bathroom. "This sea air does make me tired."

I heard her grunt in reply then move around, rattling bottles. Silence. The toilet flushed. I heard the sound of water running into a sink.

I lay my head on my pillow for a second.

Chapter 26.

I opened my eyes. The sun was streaming through the thin curtains that covered the portholes in our cabin. I looked at my wristwatch. Six-thirty. It must be in the morning as I was dimly aware that it was dark when we had gone to bed. I looked across at Jenny. She lay on her side with her eyes open watching me.

"You're awake." She said.

It wasn't a question. She turned onto her side facing away from me. Now what had

I done wrong?

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I had a piss and a shit then contemplated the shower. Was it too early? No, I was on holiday and I could do what I liked. I switched it on and stood underneath it. I heard the door open and the hiss of Jenny on the toilet. The shower cubical door opened and she squeezed in beside me. I turned and tried to pull her to me but she pushed me away. I must have done something bad.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." She replied, turning her back on me.

"No." I said, working up lather with the soap and applying it to her back.

"There's something, I can tell."

She turned around to face me so I did her breasts.

"I'm not pleased with you." She tilted her face up to mine, water cascaded down it.

"What have I done?"

"Two things." Her fingers wrapped around my balls. "Why was Mr Willie standing up when you were sitting down next to Rachael."

"Howie and Sarah were doing things." I stammered as her fingers tightened.

"And you had to watch?"

"I couldn't really avoid it."

"Hmm. I might let you off on that one. It wasn't hard because of Rachael."

"No." I could sound like I was telling the truth when I was. "It certainly

wasn't because of her."

"Ok. I know he has a mind of his own. I share a bed with him most nights."

"Now what was the other thing I did?"

"What you didn't."

She turned her head away. She was embarrassed.

Think.

We were standing at the rail talking about. Ah, I knew.

"Do you still want me too?"

I switched off the shower and held her, my prick was growing. She rested her head on my chest and moved her pubic mound against it. She lifted her head so I kissed her. My hands ran down her back and cupped her ass cheeks. Holding them, squeezing them, pulling them apart. She ground her fanny against me. Her breaths coming in gasps. We stepped out of the shower. I helped her to sit down on the toilet seat knelt between her thighs. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and kissed the back of her thighs before probing between her fanny lips with my tongue. She gave a little cry as I touched the warm, moist flesh inside. I sucked on her lips to open her hole then searched with my tongue for her clit. Her hands pulled at the back of my head as I found it. She was breathing like a woman in labour when I sucked it into the open and licked it with the tip of my tongue. I pushed a finger inside her as I continued licking and sucking.

Suddenly she tensed. She took four or five deep breaths then relaxed.

I lifted my head and smiled at her, still fingering her hole. She smiled back and closed her eyes. I pushed a second finger inside her and moved them in and out together. She arched her back and pulled my head back down, between her legs. I went straight to her clit. Lightly touching it as I moved my fingers faster. She gasped, tensed, then sighed. I pulled my fingers from her hole and stood up. I stroked my prick back to full hardness and presented it to her mouth. She licked her lips, pulled back my foreskin and took it inside. She held its base with one hand and cupped my balls with the other as she slid her lips back and forth over its head.

It was my turn to gasp. My hips started to move of their own accord. I ran my fingers through her still wet hair.

I could feel my balls tightening, my prick head swelling. My breathing quickened and I held her head still as I pumped my come into the back of her throat.

She spluttered, then swallowed. Using her hand use worked my foreskin back and forth until she was sure I was empty then stood up and kissed me. I could taste the salt of my come on her tongue.

"Let's go up on deck." I said, holding her at arm's length and looking down at

her nakedness. "I think we're there."

"I was."

Comments are always welcome at pjae@talk21.com

Chapter 26.

We spent the morning exploring the Capital of Grand Cayman, Georgetown, returning to the Yacht at one for lunch. The Yacht shipped her moorings and left port as we were still eating. We headed due east and we were expected to arrive of our deserted desert Island in approximately three hours. The storm we had been warned about before leaving Jamaica had been steadily worsening and was now expected to strike Haiti on Tuesday. The Captain, who was keeping us informed of developments, assured us that we would not be in any danger and the most we would experience was some heavy rain on the return journey.

We arrived at our small cluster of Islets just after four and dropped anchor about fifty yards off shore in a bay on the south side of the largest. The motor launch was lowered and we were transported to the small collection of huts that stood above high tide mark on the sandy beach. I could see small dots moving on the steep, shrub-covered slopes of the hills beyond the beach. I pointed them out to Jenny.

"Goats." Cassie said. "Allowed to run wild in the fifteen hundreds by pirates as a source of food if they ever came this way. Been here ever since."

"How long have you been doing this?" I asked.

"This is our first season and our forth run. The previous Captain left in a hurry and after mother died Dad didn't want to leave me alone for long periods as before so he took this job for the summer. I'm off to Uni.' in Miami in the fall. Dad says he'll stay here. There's plenty of work in the Caribbean for somebody with a masters ticket."

"What are you going to study at University?" Jenny asked. "We go at the moment in England."

At that moment the bow of the boat crunched against the sand and small stones the formed the beach and Cassie jumped out into the knee high water and held it while we climbed out. Howie carried Carole onto the dry beach so Jenny held out her arms for me to do the same. I turned my back.

"Climb on." I said over my shoulder and I felt her arms around my neck. She half scrambled and half jumped onto my back causing me to stumble forward as I lost my balance and the slight pull of the sea around my legs ensured I didn't regain it. I fell in headfirst; rolling over I dislodged Jenny and stood up.

She sat up. The water lapping just below her breasts. Breasts I could see through the soaking material of her blouse.

"You should have worn a bra." I whispered into her ear as I helped her to her feet.

"You did that on purpose." She pulled the material away from her nipples.

"No I didn't." I protested. "It was your fault. Anyway, you look very sexy."

1...7891011...13