The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dressed in Bermuda shorts and safari shirt and Jenny in her swimming costume and towelling top we stepped from the hut onto the beach and down to the water's edge. I looked at my watch. It was seven thirty. This was no time to be up when you were on holiday.

Casually following the edge of the surf we walked slowly towards the stone jetty. Stopping, we waved to the occupants of the motor dinghy as it headed out to the Yacht. The skipper waved back.

I kept looking over my shoulder towards the kitchen hut but could see no sign of movement. The motor dinghy was out of sight behind the stern of the Yacht so we hurried into the entrance of the main cave. It was cool, almost cold, inside. I shivered in response to the sudden drop in temperature. I could hear Jenny's teeth chattering. I put my arm around her.

"Cold?" I asked.

"Fucking freezing." She replied.

We could hear the generator rumbling in the next cave as we made our way further inside. Past the stacked cartons of tinned food, beer and assorted drinks. The cave slopped steeply at the back, some empty packing cases were stacked against one side.

"There's nothing here." Jenny said, I felt her shiver.

"I wonder what they were talking about?"

There was a light switch sunk into the wall by our side but I ignored it. Not wanting to draw anybody's attention to our presence.

"Perhaps we should go before anyone comes." She suggested.

"Good idea." I agreed.

As we turned to leave I heard the sound of powerful engines approaching. The noise reverberated around the cave. Stupefying in its intensity. We both stood frozen to the spot. Voices were approaching. Taking Jenny's hand I pulled her behind the stacks of crates and we crouched low.

"And you say he will not do as he is told?" I could hear four sets of footsteps.

I didn't recognise this voice. The lights were switched on.

"No. Patron." I recognised the mates. "He says you agreed that whilst his daughter was on board we would take no shipment."

"I make the agreements and I can change them." The first voice sounded angry.

"Where is he?"

"On board checking the weather forecast." The mate sounded nervous.

"Why aren't you with him?"

"I had to check on the generators. That Martin smokes too much. He is asleep in the back of the staff hut with the young American guest."

"Get rid of him."

"Difficult. These guests know him."

There was silence for a few seconds.

"Clear the entrance. My men will help load the Yacht. Then I want her taken around the headland to the other side of the Island and everything fitted underneath."

"But the skipper? We would need all day to make ready and we are due to leave in

the afternoon."

"He will do as he is told. Or perhaps his daughter would like to remain on the Island for a few days with Manuel and Pedro. You would like that. Wouldn't you?"

I heard a mumbled 'Si. Patron'.

I could hear the lighter sound of the outboard motor on the Yacht's dinghy approaching, then cutting out as it drifted in to moor. I held Jenny close.

"Ah Captain. I hear we have a little misunderstanding."

"There is no misunderstanding." The Captain sounded angry.

I peered around the edge of the crates. The Captain was standing with his back to me but by looking through his legs I could the legs of others and beyond them the entrance to a further cave that had been hidden behind the empty cases.

"Our agreement was that I wouldn't notice what we were carrying on journeys when my daughter was not on board."

"That was that agreement. You have already made three trips for us before your daughter arrived and you know exactly what you were carrying. The new agreement is that you will do as you are told. I do hope you understand the terms of this agreement. You will earn a lot of money. Disagree and, shall we say, your daughter will stay behind and entertain some of my men on this Island. Just as insurance you understand."

The Captain took a step forward. I heard the sound of at least three weapons being cocked.

"Do nothing rash, Captain. Life is cheap in this part of the world. An accident at sea perhaps? The Captains daughter fell overboard and the Captain dived in to save her. There are people who would pay a great deal of money for a white girl of her age and looks. After she has entertained my fiends, of course."

"You're a Bastard." The Captain almost spat the words.

"That's true. Now go back to the Yacht and prepare to receive the cargo. By the way. Have your so pretty daughter tell your guests that you will have to stay another night. Say it's because of the storm."

The Captain turned on his heel and left without a word.

The men carried out a dozen or more cases onto the stone jetty. We heard the

motor dinghy return and depart on three occasions. Then all was quiet.

I poked my head around the corner of the boxes. The coast was clear. I couldn't hear any voices outside. I stood up, stretching my cramped muscles and helped

Jenny to her feet. She smiled at me.

"Let's get out of here." She said making towards the entrance.

"Just a quick look inside here." I said as I made my way to the entrance to the second cave.

"Hurry up then." She was looking nervously around. "I don't like it."

The entrance was still uncovered so I ducked my head underneath went inside. Jenny followed close.

"I'm not staying out there on my own. It's scary." She confessed in a low tone.

I squeezed her hand then lifted the top of the nearest box.

It was full of round metal disc's about fourteen inches in diameter. They looked like the Limpet mines I had seen in the Second World War film ' The Cockleshell Heroes.' Each had a sloped metal plate welded to one side and stout round metal ring where the detonator would have fitted in the centre.

One box contained empty plastic bags and another strong yellow oilskin bags with a zipped and press-stud opening in one side with a stiff rubber surround.

There was a workbench that stood against one wall. Amongst the racks of test-tubes, candles and scales somebody had spilt some white powder. If I was in a movie I would have lick my finger, picked some up, tasted it and declared it to be 100% pure drug or other. Unfortunately I didn't have a clue what any drugs tasted like so I just assumed that was what it was.

"Drugs." I said to Jenny.

She nodded, examining the tight rubber surround to an opening on a yellow bag.

"What do you think that is for?" She asked.

"To keep the contents from getting wet , my dear." A voice said from the entrance.

Chapter 30.

"To keep the contents dry, my dear."

A thickset man in his early fifties stood in the entrance. There were at least two others behind him. He walked further into the room. Two men, whom I assumed were Manuel and Pedro, followed him in with the Mate bringing up the rear.

Manuel and Pedro carried Revolvers, which they pointed at us.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"They're from the Yacht." The Mate replied for us.

"How long have you been here?" He peered into one of the boxes I had removed the

lid from. "I see you know too much."

"We won't tell anybody. It's nothing to do with us what you do." I said with more confidence than I felt. Jenny stood closer and took my hand in hers.

"You are lovers. Yes?"

I both nodded. Jenny looked shocked anyone should ask such a question.

"Unfortunately you know too much."

He walked to Jenny and pulled open her jacket. I moved in front of her.

"Yes. Lovers. A pity, but I am sure you were told not to enter these caves."

He stopped talking and looked around the room for a few seconds.

"We have such a good safety record on this little trips as well. I can't recall anybody being lost before."

"Only Captain Jameson." The Mate prompted.

"Of course. I was forgetting. He was a greedy man. Perhaps they should join him."

The other men smiled. One spoke in Spanish.

"Manuel wishes to know if he can have the girl before you leave us." His eyes narrowed. "Do you think she would like that. He's a fine man."

"No." I almost shouted. "Leave her alone."

"Perhaps we will. Follow me please and do as you are told."

He led the way through the main cave and along the narrow path that led to a second cave in which we could hear the sound of the generators. I looked down at the sea eight feet below us and contemplated diving in and swimming for it. I couldn't leave Jenny and she was not a strong enough swimmer to make much headway against the in-coming tide.

We entered the caves and past the generators. Was there some way I could switch them off? Though what good that would do? They would only switch them back on again.

The generators were on the highest point on the cave floor, on it's lowest somebody had sunk a storm drain and covered it with a heavy metal grill. Manuel and Pedro had to strain to move it. The Mate dropped the end of a rope into the hole. I heard it splash.

"First. Your clothes." Patron said. "Quickly or I might let these two take them from you. I think that as lovers you would have gone into the water naked."

We undressed reluctantly. The air was warmer in this cave due to the generators.

Jenny stood with an arm folded across her chest and a hand on her pubic mound.

"Such modesty." The Patron remarked. "How becoming."

Pedro and Manuel both said something in Spanish. The Patron hesitated then shook his head.

"They both want you. It wouldn't do for the authorities to find more than one type of semen in your body. Climb down the rope."

We both hesitated.

"We've done nothing to you. We won't tell. Please don't do this." I pleaded.

"You could be thrown in. It would add to the marks that will be found on your bodies later when you are washed up on the beach."

"Come on." I said to Jenny. "Everything is going to be alright."

I lowered myself down the rope. It stank in the hole. Putrid. My feet touched water then something hard, then soft. The smell increased. The water stopped at my knees and I reached up to take hold of Jenny's fee and help her down. We held each other tight. The rope was pulled up and the grill was moved back into place.

"The water will rise to within three feet of the grill in four hours. By that time the cold will have drained your strength and you will be too weak to survive. Having told everybody about finding your clothes on the beach Your bodies will then be found and the cause of death will have been, without doubt, drowning. Two lovers and an early morning swim. What could be more natural? Don't bother shouting for help. Nobody will hear you over the sound of the generators."

"There's something in here." Jenny must have felt in as well.

"Oh. Yes my dear." We could see the Patron's face above us. "May I introduce

Captain Jameson."

We held each other closer. I felt my anus twitch.

I heard the sound of movement above then all was quiet except for the sound of the generators.

"Well?" Jenny asked, her teeth starting to chatter. "You said everything would be alright."

"I'm sure it will be. We just need to think. If the water can get in there must be a way out."

I took a deep breath and ducked beneath the water, my hands feeling in the dark.

They touched cloth then something soft. I automatically pulled them back. I stood up. Was the water higher? I smiled at Jenny and kissed her.

"I'll have another go." I said breathing deeply.

With a final deep breath I sank below the surface this time feeling the wall on the seaward side. Yes there was a tunnel. I felt my way into it. After a few feet it began to narrow. I could sense the walls closing in on me. I couldn't turn around. Was I stuck? It was so dark I didn't know if I was facing up or down. I could feel panic building inside me. I pushed myself backwards. I didn't feel as if I was moving. Bright lights started to appear behind my eyes. My ears popped and I could hear a rush of wind. My lungs felt as if they were going to burst.

There was a hand on my foot pulling me back. I pushed again. I was back in the main chamber with Jenny. She was helping me to stand up.

I held her. I was shaking. From cold or fright I didn't know.

"You were gone so long." She was crying.

"Got stuck." I panted sucking in huge lungs full of air. "No way out."

"Never mind." She kissed me. "You tried."

The water was mid thigh and rising.

We were both quiet for a few minutes. I was lost for something to say or do.

"I've been thinking." She said.

"Yes?" I murmured into her hair.

"We should get married."

"When."

"Now."

"But there's only us two."

"That's all we need."

"Alight." I nearly knelt on one knee. "Jennifer Constance Fletcher will you marry me?"

She helped me to stand.

"Yes."

That was that.

"Now the ceremony. You remember from Saturday?"

"Most of it." I replied. I felt a bit silly but if it was what she wanted.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here in the sight of god to witness the marriage of Paul Alistair Roland Wagstaffe to Jennifer Constance Fletcher. If anybody knows of any just cause why theses two should not be joined in Holy wedlock speak now or forever hold their peace."

I paused.

"What are you waiting for?" She asked, holding me tighter.

"In case anybody." I started.

"I don't."

"I Paul Alistair Roland Wagstaffe take thee Jennifer Constance Fletcher to be my lawful wedded wife. To have and to hold from this day forward, in sickness and in health, for better, for worse, for richer for poorer keeping myself only unto you."

"I Jennifer Constance Fletcher take thee Paul Alistair Roland Wagstaffe to be my lawful wedded Husband. To love, honour and obey from this day forward, in sickness and in health, for better for worse, for richer for poorer keeping myself only unto you."

I wiped away a tear from her cheek.

"You may now kiss the Bride."

Chapter 31. (Howie).

Where was I? My head throbbed and my mouth felt like shit. I looked around.

Martin's body swam into focus.

What were we smoking last night?

I stood up, holding the table for support. I walked into the next room and took a bottle of water from the fridge behind the small bar. That was better. I stepped out onto the beach and looked at the water. People seemed to be moving stores on the stone jetty. A seaplane was tied to the end of it.

What the fuck. It was too difficult.

I walked to the far end of the beach and, removing my clothes, walked out waist deep into the warm water. I ducked under then stood upright. That felt better.

I looked back to the huts. Somebody was moving around outside the hut shared by my sister and Sarah and Rachael. They saw me and waved. I waved back. It looked like Sarah. I waved to her to come to me. She looked around then started walking in my direction.

"Morning." I said when she reached the spot where I had left my clothes. "Come on in the waters great."

"I have nothing to wear." She replied.

"All the better." I lifted up my prick so that the tip was just above the water.

"Neither do I."

She watched as I stroked my foreskin back and forth.

"What if somebody comes?" She looked around again.

"Don't make a noise and nobody will hear."

I walked from the sea and picked up my clothes.

"Come on. Follow me." I said walking to where the palm trees began.

She hesitated for a few seconds then followed. I stopped a few paces inside the

trees, placed my clothes on the floor and turned to face her.

"Come here." I said, holding out my arms. She stepped close to me and I folded them around her.

I kissed her, pushing my tongue between her lips and feeling for it with my own.

I felt her ass through her shorts and ground my hard on against her pussy. She suddenly tensed and, pushing me away, stepped back.

"I can't." You've just got married."

"You knew that I was going to the last time we did it."

I pulled her hard back against me.

"No. Don't." She cried.

I ignored her and lifted her T-shirt over her head.

"Please. No." Her words said no but she made no attempt to move my fingers from the buttons of her shorts. I kissed her again. This time she met my tongue with her own.

I helped her to lie on her back, throwing her shorts and panties to one side. I knelt between her open thighs and pushed two fingers inside her waiting hole. She made a noise and closed her eyes. I pulled my fingers from her and rubbed

her juices over the head of my cock. She bent her knees as I moved above her and pushed my cock into the opening of her pussy. I looked down into her eyes as I thrust inside her. It took three attempts to get fully in. She arched her back to take me. I kept still for a few seconds, feeling her pussy adjusting itself around my cock, and then pulling almost from her began to move in and out of her with long slow strokes.

She raised her hips to meet me. Her fingers clawed at my back. I speeded up. She made a sound like a grunt and her breathing quickened. I could feel my balls lifting as my strokes shortened. Her pussy was contracting around my cock. She tossed her head from side to side before stiffening as if in shock. Her body went limp as I rushed to my own coming. She cried out as I thrust as deep inside her as I could and pumped my come into her.

"You Bastard."

I pulled out and turned around. Carole stood with her hand against a tree trunk; she looked white with rage.

She looked from my wet cock to Sarah's open pussy.

"You Bastard." She spat and, turning, hurried away.

"Carole." I called after her. "Come back. I can explain."

What was there to explain? I was a man and I needed sex with a woman. Any woman.

I could feel physically ill on days when I didn't have one.

I stood up and started to dress. Sarah lay at my feet crying.

"Shut up." I prodded her with a toe. "Come on. Let's get back."

"I can't go back there."

"Now is the best time to be there. Before she tells everybody. See you later."

Stuffing my socks into the pockets of my pants I slipped into my shoes and ran out onto the beach. Carole was walking slowly thirty yards in front of me. I caught her in less than ten seconds.

I placed one hand on her shoulder. She stopped.

"Let me explain." I said, turning her to face me.

She was clutching her lump. Her face was bright red.

"I need my mother."

"Let me help you." I said placing my arm around her shoulder.

"Fuck off." She said shrugging me off.

"Let me help." I repeated.

With one arm around her shoulder and the other beneath her knees I picked her up and carried her towards the huts. She groaned. Something wet was running down my thighs. The huts were another fifty yards away. I saw Louise walking from the direction of the stone jetty. I called to her.

"Louise. Go and get Dad and Martha."

Louise stood still. I didn't have to worry my calls had alerted those in the huts for Rachael, Dad and Martha appeared from inside their huts. I also saw Cassie and Martin hurrying from the main hut.

"What's wrong?" Dad asked.

Martha looked down at the legs of my pants.

"She's started." She said. "Rachael. Help me to get the bed ready. Cassie, have

Martin put some water on to boil and bring some clean towels."

Sarah came running up dressed in her shorts T-shirt and sandals.

"Can I help?" She asked breathlessly. "I've taken first aid courses."

"Get her out of here." Carol screamed.

Everybody looked from Sarah to me.

Louise was pulling at my arm.

"Yeah. What is it?" I snapped.

"It's Paul and Jenny."

I looked around.

"Where are they?" I asked, gentler this time.

"In the caves. I think something is wrong."