The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 14i

Story Info
Helga delivers a message.
2.7k words
4.6
15.9k
00

Part 22 of the 122 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
68 Followers

The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 14i: Back to Egypt Part 09

A Paul and Jenny story. Copyright 2000 by Paul. All rights reserved. All events and Characters are fictitious. No offence is intended to the living or the dead.

(Especially the dead).

* * * * *

I received questioning glances from the hotel staff when I returned the three empty salt bottles to the condiment's table.

Jenny and Michelle had secured a table for us and we all ordered full breakfasts.

After we had finished eating Michelle fumbled in her bag for a second and produced a packet of American cigarettes that she offered around.

Jenny and I refused but after checking that we didn't mind, she lit one. She sucked deeply on the end of the cigarette making the tip glow red. She had some suction power in those lungs. I imagined what it would be like to be a prick on the receiving end of such a suck. She sucked again. Her cheeks hollowing. I tried to cross my legs under the table, willing my prick to go down. She sucked again, slowly; she held the smoke in her lungs as if savouring the feeling.

Jenny kicked me under the table.

"Paul," she hissed, "stop staring."

I dragged my eyes from the tip of Michelle's cigarette and looked up into her smiling eyes. I was sure she knew what had been going through my mind. She opened her lips so slowly and released a steady stream of smoke. I had to look away. My prick was rock hard.

At the table behind Michelle sat a woman. I could only see her back, but that was worth looking at. She wore a headscarf that was wrapped around the lower half of her face, local fashion; she had to lift it everytime she wanted to drink from her coffee cup.

"I need the john," Michelle said suddenly, stubbing out her cigarette, "coming with me?"

I took it the remark was directed towards Jenny.

"All right," Jenny said standing up, "I'm sure it isn't safe for a girl to go alone in this country."

All right for men, it would seem.

I stood up as they left the table, then resumed my seat and poured myself another cup of coffee. The woman on my right moved quickly into Michelle's chair.

"Quickly," she said, "I don't have much time."

As she spoke she lowered her scarf. It was Helga.

"What do you want?" I asked, instinctively moving away from her.

She looked hurt.

"I have a message to pass to you." She breathed. Her voice was hardly above a whisper. "He is very angry that you did not come to him last night or that you evaded the entity he sent for you. It will come again tonight and every night if you do not follow these instructions. You are to deliver the swords, bracelets and anklets to the following address at one am. Only you and Jenny are to come. You will then take part in a short ceremony and you may all leave."

"All of us?" I asked. "What about his wanting Jenny for his High Priestess?"

"He says all of you."

I didn't believe her.

"I don't believe you."

"If you do not do this and you survive the night in the morning you will find the body of a dead baby girl, the next morning you will find a part of Linda. Don't let him do this to them." She pleaded the last part.

"Can you help us?" I asked, sensing she wasn't completely happy with that part of their plan.

"I can do nothing." She looked around. "Even now they will be watching me. Though, knowing the men they will be watching the girls in the toileten."

"I must go. Be at this address at one tomorrow morning."

"Are they both all right?"

"The baby is well. I take care of her."

"And Linda?"

"The men look after her."

I could imagine how, the Bastards.

"She will be returned to you. Just do as you are told."

"Why?"

"I can tell you this." Helga wrapped her scarf around her face as if about to leave. "The body he is trapped in decays with each passing day. Soon there will be little more than a skeleton. When that happens he will fade from existence. He is trapped within a narrow area, Alexandria to Luxor. If the artefacts he wants leave this country all hope for his freedom will go with it. He has days only, perhaps a few weeks."

She looked up and saw Jenny and Michelle approaching.

"I must go. Take care."

She reached out and touched my hand. She spoke an address and left.

I wished I had a pen to write it down.

The girls took their seats as I patted my pockets.

"Anybody got a pen?" I asked. "I have to write this down."

Michelle reached into her bag and handed me a pen and a sheet of paper she tore from a small notebook.

I scribbled frantically. Hoping I had it right.

"Who was your girlfriend?" Michelle asked when I handed her the pen back.

"Helga." I replied.

"What did that bitch want?" Jenny asked.

"We are to take the swords and things that came out of the temple to this address tonight."

"And?" Michelle prompted.

"If we do not we can expect another night like last night and they will kill Cleo."

(Linda).

I felt knackered. I ached all over. I felt like I'd spent the weekend on the job. Both of my holes were sore. I crouched over the bucket in the corner of the room. I wasn't sure the relief I felt was worth the pain I had to go through. I dabbed myself clean and dry with some toilet tissue and returned to my task of picking at the ancient mortar securing the ring to the wall. I pulled it from side to side again. Did I imagine it or did it move slightly? I picked again at the mortar. The ends of my fingers were bleeding and my fingernails were broken. I was certain that it moved this time. I could hear movement in the corridor outside and returned to my chair. Helga came in carrying a baby.

"Yours?" I asked.

"No," she replied, turning its face towards me.

It looked familiar.

"This is Cleo."

Of course. I'd seen her for the first time in the summer. I hadn't had a chance to on this trip, yet. She'd changed. She'd been plump and wrinkled last time I'd seen her, now she was developing her own distinct features. She didn't look much like Jerez.

"What are you doing with her?" I asked reaching up for her.

Helga handed her to me.

"She's here to ensure that Jerez El McTomb does what is required of him. And also that you may see that when you are required to perform in certain ceremonies later that you do so willingly. It is important to their success, apparently."

"And if I don't?"

"I would hate for any harm to come to this child. I have grown quite attached to her during the last two days."

"You wouldn't harm a baby."

"I wouldn't. But there is one."

"What must I do?"

"Whatever is requested of you. That's all."

She took Cleo from me and left. I went back to the wall.

I worked on the mortar for another five minutes. Yes, it was definitely looser. I could hear noises in the corridor again. I pressed some of the loosened mortar back into the hole I'd made and sat down just as the door opened and Hans came in carrying a tray of food.

"Hallo Hans," I said, "how are you today."

Hans had not been comfortable alone in my presence since he'd fucked me and I'd told him it wasn't what I had wanted him to do. A germ of an idea was growing in my brain. I could do with as many people on my side as possible. What would win Hans over to my side?

He avoided my eyes and grunted his reply as he placed the tray on my table. He picked up my bucket and made to leave. I caught his glance at the contents inside.

"Don't leave, Hans." I said, placing my hand on his arm. "Stay and talk to me. I get so lonely in here on my own."

"I've things to do." He muttered but he didn't pull away from me.

"I'm sure you can stay five minutes." I tried to purr.

I could see the confusion in his face.

"It's all right." I continued. "What you did, I mean. I didn't really mind. I liked it."

I placed my hand on the inside of his thigh. I saw the material of his trousers twitch. I squeezed gently, inching my hand upwards. There was definitely movement in those trousers. A bulge, a large bulge, was forming.

"You said." He started.

"Never mind what I said then. I was a little upset about being tied up. No women likes to be tied up when her man is doing that."

Lay it on thick. I had to make a decision. Leave him with a hard on and his frustrations with the promise of things to come? No, that would be too subtle for Hans. Give him a taste of what lay ahead.

I rubbed his cock through his trousers. He was big. Long and thick. I heard him gasp.

"Don't worry, Hans." I tried to sound soothing as I unzipped his trousers and pulled his prick out into the open.

I gently pulled his foreskin back as far as it would go then allowed it to slide forward to cover his helmet. I pulled it back again, this time licking my lips and taking the end between them. I sucked gently for a few seconds, listening to the gasps and groans that came from Hans then allowed it further inside. Releasing his foreskin I placed my hands upon his hips and worked my mouth along the length of his prick. I took it as far in as I could, using my lips to hold back his foreskin. Then, I kissed along the underside of it until I reached his balls which I sucked from his trousers. More kissing, licking and sucking as I moved back to the tip of his prick.

His hips were starting to move and his hands locked behind my head as his began pushing in and out of my mouth. I kept my tongue pressed against the underside of his prick as he moved in and out. I could hear him panting. His movements quickened. I heard his gasp as his cum hit the back of my throat. Another load, then another as I spluttered and swallowed. Another load. Would he never finish? Then he released a deep sigh of satisfaction.

His shrinking prick fell from my lips as I lifted my head to look up at him.

There was a smile around his lips and a look of shock on his face.

"You all right?" I asked, fitting his prick back inside his trousers for him.

"Did you like it."

He nodded. He didn't seem able to speak.

"We'll do that again one day." I promised. "When I'm out of here."

He looked disappointed.

"Well, there are too many people around and if the Uwe or Karl saw us they might want to keep me for themselves. You wouldn't want that, would you?"

I patted his prick through his trousers. He shook his head.

"When I'm out of here I'll be all yours. Just think of what we could do together."

He was. I could see his prick growing inside his trousers. Oh well. I unzipped his trousers and took it out again. I wished my cunt didn't feel so sore. It would be less work letting him fuck me.

I worked his foreskin back and forth for twenty seconds before taking him back inside my mouth. This time I concentrated on the head of his prick with my lips and tongue whilst continuing to stroke the base of it with my fingers.

"Oh, " he grunted followed by more Oh's and Ah's. I thought Ian was a noisy fucker but he had nothing on Hans. My jaw was starting to ache, so were my hands. It was a blessed relief when he finally came. Where did he find it all from? Despite swallowing hard from the moment I felt it first strike the back of my throat I could feel some dribbling from the corner of my mouth and running down the side of my chin.

I heard a movement from the doorway. I turned my eyes to it, Han's prick still coming in my mouth.

Helga stood watching us.

(Paul)

We went back to our room to try to plan what to do next. Whilst we had been at breakfast the cleaners had been in and you couldn't tell that anything untoward had happened the night before. The floor had been swept and the beds moved back into place.

I sat on the stool by the dressing table and the girls on the edge of the bed.

We all looked at each other.

"We need help." I finally said.

"We do." Jenny agreed and Michelle nodded her head.

We were all silent. In books and films somebody's always got a plan. We didn't.

We all jumped as the phone rang. I picked up the receiver. It was Lee-Anne. Jerez was with her. Would we like to speak to him? Of course. She handed him over.

I quickly explained to him what had happened the previous night and of my meeting with Helga that morning.

He was silent for a moment. Then he spoke.

"I must ask that the artefacts are released to you. I do not believe that the place you are to take them to is the place where the ceremonies will take place. I know the area. The buildings back onto the temple complex with its maze of tunnels and burial chambers some of which were converted into sewers when we were under the control of the British. Some of the tunnels lead to other houses some to outside the city and some nowhere. They are infested with rats and there have been reports of crocodiles living there. It would be foolhardy to attempt to follow you. Perhaps Michelle could help us?"

I told Michelle what he had said. She looked at us for a few seconds.

"He knows we do not have access to the equipment he's talking about." She finally said.

I relayed her answer.

"Work on her." Jerez said when I had finished speaking. "For me to have to convince that particular department myself I think would be difficult to say the least. We have to move quickly. I will ring you back."

I replaced the receiver and turned to Michelle and Jenny.

"Why won't you help us?" Jenny asked before I could get the question in.

"It would be against all the agreements our countries have signed for me to use the equipment he want me to use. It could cause a diplomatic incident. Besides, I also would need to convince some highly sceptical people. I'm not sure I believe what happened here last night and I was here."

"Try, please." Jenny reached across and squeezed her hand. "Linda is one of our best friends and then there's baby Cleo to think of. Please. Please." She pleaded.

When she talked to me in that tone I would give her the earth.

Michelle looked from Jenny to me. Then back again. Then she stood up and walked to where I was sitting and picked up the phone. She asked reception for a number. Waited. Then spoke to somebody named Franklin. After two minutes she replaced the receiver.


"They say no."

We looked at each other. I was about to offer some words of wisdom when the phone rang again. Michelle picked it up. She spoke briefly then listened intently.

"The people Jerez spoke to also say no." She said as she replaced the receiver.

"What are we going to do now?" Jenny asked.

"Jerez recommends we steal them."

PAUL C
PAUL C
68 Followers