The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 18zs

Story Info
Rubies are Red. Part 45.
2.7k words
4.67
11.7k
1
0

Part 118 of the 122 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers

Copyright 2004 by Paul C. All rights reserved.

Rubies are Red. Part 18zs.

Paul

I felt one of Louise's ass cheeks as we clung to the side of the pool together. The problem with having a fun filled pool was that there was no room to swim and no privacy for feeling your woman.

"Not here." She hissed, pushing my hand away. "Later."

"Okay." I said, pushing away from the side and, taking a deep breath and swimming under water until I reached her legs.

I pulled myself up her body feeling her pubic mound through her swimming costume as I did.

"Don't." She said, looking around us. "Don't you ever have enough?"

"Not of you." I replied kissing her lightly on the lips.

I reached behind her and, lifting her up out of the water threw her away from me. I dived after her and swam up by her side feeling one of her ass cheeks as I did.

"I wonder how Roddrego's radio broadcast is going?" Louise asked after she had finished spitting out water.

"Let's go and see if we can listen to it on the radio." I suggested.

She looked doubtful. Then smiled and, turning away swam to the side of the pool. I followed slowly watching her ass cheeks.

We picked up our towels and began drying ourselves as we walked to the door of my room. I saw the blinds on Bill's door open and the silhouette of a tall man behind them. Then they closed again.

I opened the door of my room and held it while Louise entered.

"I need a quick shower." She said heading towards the bathroom and dropping her door key next to my wallet and things. "You see if you can find the broadcast on the radio."

I'd have preferred to go into the shower with her but I walked to the bed and switched on the radio set that had been built into the wall above it. It was tuned for a classical music station so I turned the dial. County music, pop, more country. I changed frequency. German, more country, Spanish. I recognised Roddrego's voice urging the fighters on both sides to lay down their arms. There would be no retaliations or reprisals. I thought of the sight I had witnessed in the lift in Bill's apartment block. Then about the woman being dragged from our hotel and down a side street by a gang of men.

It was a dirty job being a politician.

I walked to the bathroom door and tried the handle. It was locked. I could hear the sound of the shower. I took off my swimming trunks and rubbed my prick and balls with my towel.

The door to the bathroom opened and Louise stood in the doorway holding her towel in front of her body.

"I've left the shower running for you." She said, placing a foot on the stool in front of the dressing table and drying her toes with the towel.

The top of her towel fell forward and I could see her breasts. She must sunbathe naked somewhere for her skin was evenly tanned all over. I looked at her back. It still carried the marks of our time in the jungle.

She looked up at me.

"Hurry up and shower." She smiled. "We have to be ready for dinner in just over an hour. I need you to do something for me."

I leapt into the shower soaped and rinsed my body and was back in the bedroom inside three minutes.

Louise sat on my bed running my pocket comb through her hair.

"And what can I do for you?"

"When you're dressed will you go to my room and fetch my clothes." She smiled prettily. "I only came out with my swimming costume."

"When I'm dressed I will." I said stopping in front of her and offering my still wet prick to her lips.

She opened her mouth to say something so I moved forward and pushed the tip of my prick against her lips. She looked up at me and opened her mouth wider. I slipped inside her mouth feeling her tongue pressing hard against the under side of my prick.

Her hand came up and closed about my shaft to hold it in place while her lips slid back and forth along its length.

It felt really good.

I threw back my head and took a deep breath as I ran my fingers through her hair. It was good. My hips were moving in time with her mouth. Moving faster. I clamped both hands to her head to keep it still and quickened my strokes. She spluttered then coughed as my come hit the back of her throat. She pulled her head back, pulling at my hands with her own. I came again and again. Inside her mouth, onto her face then onto her breasts.

She coughed again.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"Get me some water." She panted.

I went into the bathroom and filled the small glass from the tray above the sink with water. Back in the bedroom I handed it to Louise.

She drank then smiled.

"Sorry. You took me by surprise."

I sat down on the bed by her side and wiped the come off her breasts with my towel.

"It was very nice." I assured her. "Thank you."

She smiled and turned her face towards me. She still had some come on her chin so I cleaned it off before I kissed her.

Her lips opened immediately and I felt her tongue pushing against my own. I could taste the salt of my come in her mouth as our tongues fenced. I moved my hand onto her breasts feeling one then the other. She pushed herself towards me.

I pulled her towel away and she lifted her ass cheeks from the bed to help me. I looked down at her body. The marks where Rogers had cut her breasts with his knife could still be seen. I ran the tip of my finger around one. I felt her shiver then pull away.

"It's all right." I said soothingly. "I won't hurt you."

I could see the look in her eyes I'd seen when I'd taken her from Roger's burning farmhouse. I took my hand from her breast and turned it so that see could see the marks on it that remained from when I'd used it to beat out the flames in her hair.

She looked down at it then at me.

"I can never forget what happened." She sniffed. "I only ever feel safe when I'm with you."

She took my hand and placed it back upon her breast. I squeezed it gently feeling the nipple hardening against my skin.

She swallowed hard then closed her eyes and placed her head upon my shoulder. I didn't know what to say. I didn't want her depending on me. Not like this. I liked her a lot. But all I wanted was uncomplicated sex the sort Heather had given me. I didn't need anything else. I had Jenny.

I wished I'd never come on this trip on my own. None of this would have happened if Jenny had been with me.

She was bound to find out that Heather had come with me. Too many people knew. Not least of all, my grandfather. I thought he might not mention catching me pulling my prick out of Heather's fanny as I knelt behind her in the school classroom. But it would be hard for him not to mention her in other contexts.

Louise was moving on the bed next to me. She probably wanted fucking but I just didn't think I could. Not now.

I looked down into her eyes. They were as wide as saucers. I kissed her on the nose.

"I'd better get your clothes." I said making to stand up.

"Not yet." She smiled at me.

Oh, what was I to do?

"Lie down, on your back." I told her.

I slid off the bed and onto my knees. She liked being licked. I knew that. I could do that for her. I could tell her I was empty from shooting into her mouth if she wanted more.

I moved to the foot of the bed and lay half on it and half off with my head between her open thighs. I brushed away some stray pubic hairs and pulled open her fanny lips with my thumbs. I could see inside her. It glistened bright pink. By moving my thumbs a little I could bring her clit out into the open. I looked up over her trimmed mound of pubic hairs, between the valley of her breasts and onto her face. Her head was turned to one side and there was a slight smile on her lips. Her eyes were closed. She might have been asleep.

I stuck out my tongue and licked the inside wall of her fanny. Then I licked the other side. I licked again, running my tongue from the base to just before her clit. Then I repeated it on the other side. She shifted on the bed and gave a little moan. I licked again, faster and harder. Pushing my tongue as far inside her as I could. She gasped and threw her head from side to side.

I licked again and again then moved up to her clit. She came almost with my first touch. I sucked on it and flicked it from side to side. She came again as I pushed two fingers inside her fanny and probed at her anus with a third.

I lifted my head and looked again at her face. Her mouth was open and there were beads of sweat on her hairline.

My own prick was throbbing. I couldn't stop myself and I moved up the bed and positioned its head against her opening. Two thrusts and I was inside her. Her eyes opened wide and she looked up at me as I started sliding in and out. Her hands were on my shoulder blades and I could feel her nipples rubbing against my chest. I moved faster, shortening my strokes. I could feel that she was coming again. Her fanny was tightening around my prick. I was panting. She was lifting her hips to meet me. She cried out loud and I came.

++++++++++++++++++++

Jenny

I always hated waiting to go places. I'd packed, unpacked, used the washing machine and tumble dryer in the cellar, re-packed and it was still only mid-day.

The drive to Heathrow would only take thirty-minutes on a Sunday and I didn't have to book in until one-thirty. Perhaps I should ask Hudson to take me through early. I could get a coffee in one of the cafes and there would be people there. I would also feel that I was going somewhere.

I picked up the phone and pressed the button for Hudson's flat. He sounded out of breath as he answered.

"Hello."

"Hello." I replied. "It's Jenny. Can you take me to the airport now?"

I heard the mumble of voices in the background.

"Of course." He said. "When will you be ready?"

"I'm ready now."

"Do you need a hand with your bags?"

"I can manage. I'll be down in two minutes."

I replaced the receiver. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach take flight. I was excited and nervous. Would he be able to tell I'd had an affair? Well I couldn't put the clock back. It had happened and that was that. Apart from the one evening in Somerset I hadn't really enjoyed it. It had all been too rushed and furtive. But that one evening had been nice. Sore but nice.

I put on my coat and collected my suitcases and handbag from the bedroom. A last quick look around and a check of my handbag to ensure I had my passport and I left the apartment, double turning the key in the lock.

I pressed the button for the lift and heard the machinery whirl into motion. Hudson was waiting for me as the lift doors opened on the ground floor. He took my bags from me and led the way to the back door that opened onto the small car park at the rear of the building. Paul's car was sheeted up but I touched the material all the same.

I was going to see him.

++++++++++++++

Paul.

Louise lay with her head resting on my arm. I rested one hand on her abdomen just above her pubic mound. Her own hands were folded across her chest just below her breasts.

"What will happen when we get back to Miami?" She asked.

"We will probably have to hang about for a few days." I replied moving my hand down onto her pubic mound.

"I don't think we really have time for anything else." She said but opened her legs all the same.

I slid the tip of my finger down between her fanny lips then up inside her.

"I'm happy just doing this."

I moved my finger in and out as I replied. She was still very moist. She bent her knees placing one leg over my hip.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Hmm." She murmured.

She didn't seem to be in a talkative mood all of a sudden.

I didn't want anything to happen while we were in Miami. I hoped I could leave for home without getting any further involved with either Louise or Heather. Heather might remain in hospital with any luck. Louise would be the problem. It was unsettling, some of the things she would come out with. It was all far too serious.

She adjusted her position on the bed slightly and I re-commenced my fingering of her fanny.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked.

"You, mostly."

"What about me?"

"This." I looked down at my hand still moving between her legs.

"I like this." She said, closing her eyes for a second.

"So do I." I assured her. "But we shouldn't be doing it."

"I told you I know it's only for now." She said, breathlessly.

Why didn't I believe her?

She wasn't a child. She was twenty-five. A full-grown woman. And she had grown very well. But I had seen the frightened child in her when we had gone to Jamaica. But I had helped her then by treating her as a full grown woman.

I pulled my finger from her fanny and moved it down until it touched her anus. Her body tensed then relaxed as I circled her tight opening, feeling the little wrinkles in her skin.

"Hmm. That's nice." She sighed.

I pushed at her hole feeling it tighten then open.

"No." She said, pulling away. "It hurts."

"I'm sorry." I said, pushing my finger back inside her fanny. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I've never done that. You know. Back there." She said kissing my forehead. "You are the only one who's ever touched me there."

I moved my finger back against her anus.

"I won't hurt you." I promised, rubbing it slowly.

"I like that." She whispered.

"Turn onto your side." I said placing my hand upon her hip and lifting.

Her eyes opened wide and she hesitated for a few seconds then did as I asked. I felt her breasts with one hand and squeezed her ass cheeks with the other. I lifted the top one and looked down at her anus. It looked so tight. I wanted her there.

I licked my fingers and rubbed them over the head of my prick then I collected some more saliva and worked it into her anus. I moved forward touching her hole with the tip of my prick. I felt her tense then pull away slightly. I pushed forward. Her anus squeezed shut. I pushed again.

"Try to relax." I whispered into her ear.

She grunted.

I pushed again and felt her opening.

"It hurts."

I pulled back, collected more saliva on my fingertip and rubbed it onto her anus. I pushed at her again. I felt her opening. Felt the tip of my prick enter her.

"No." She pulled away and stood up.

"Have you seen the time?" She asked. "Dinner is in thirty minutes and you have to go and get my clothes."

PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers