The Paul Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,441 Followers

"I'm going out to get laid, if Karen can do it why can't I?" I spat back, vainly trying to retrieve my arm.

"You can't love, that would ruin everything," Betty said urgently, tightening grip on my arm.

I tried to shake her free but my surprisingly strong aunt was hanging on like a terrier. "What's so wrong with tit-for-tat and what makes you think everything isn't ruined already?" I asked bitterly. "What's the difference, if she can fuck other people with your approval, then why can't I?"

Her hold loosened but without completely releasing my arm. "Come and sit down again love and let me tell you," Betty pleaded softly. "If you still want to go after listening to me, then I won't try to stop you." Reluctantly I allowed myself to be led back to where she tuned me to face her and held my hands in hers. Looking straight into my eyes she said, "There's a great difference. Karen is doing something that she needs to do but if you go out now and screw some casual tart, you will be doing it just for the sake of it - or for revenge which is worse. Sex done in anger is always bad sex. If you go out now and find a chippy to fuck, tomorrow you are going to feel completely empty. You might even start thinking of divorce but if you do, it will be due to disgust at your own actions rather than those of your wife."

Betty raised my hand up to her mouth and pressed warm lips against my knuckle. "Do you believe that I love you Lee?" she asked. I could only nod. "I do. It's possibly wrong but I love you far more than any of my other nephews and nieces. The important question is this - do you think I would ever do something if I had any thoughts that it might harm you?" This time I shook my head violently. My hand was given another kiss and then she said, "You've got to trust me on this Lee but in future years, possibly for the rest of your life, you are going to look back on tonight and say a prayer of thanks that it happened."

A short time later, when my aunt had been in the kitchen to prepare drinks, after leaving me a mug of coffee (to sober me up), she stopped for a chat with my uncle when taking him his. Their voices were low and I wasn't really listening but my ears picked up the name 'Sean'. Suddenly I was filled with panic and almost tipped over the mug in my urgency. "I don't want my dad to find out about this, he's the last person I want to know that Karen has cheated on me."

Betty came to me quickly. "We would never tell your dad," she assured me, "- But I can't promise that he won't find out. Quite a lot at the dance knew and those that didn't had a very good idea that there was something going on."

"I'm going to be a laughing stock," I mumbled unhappily, imagining all the smirks, sniggers and knowing looks.

"How many men in this town are laughed at?" Betty said briskly. "I'll tell you - none. The reason is that there's scarcely a husband in the whole place who isn't in exactly the same boat - remember all the stories I used to tell you. My sweet, you have just joined a very big club and that's really all that has happened.

"I did hear my dad's name mentioned," I persisted. "What was that about then?"

Betty gave me one of her sexy grins, "OK, it looks as if I am going to have to confess. When telling you about all my naughty ways, I did neglect to mention that I once had a fling with your father. He was one of my first and it happened not too long after my wedding - and in circumstances not a lot different from tonight. Your uncle was just reminding me." I glanced over at her husband to see that he had been following our exchange. He was a quiet man and very sparing with his words. Even now he didn't break the habit, just nodding and giving a smile of encouragement along with a 'thumbs up' gesture. This wasn't enough for Betty, "Tell him - tell him about the first time I had Sean's long pole up me."

"I almost went out of my mind waiting," he confided happily, "It was absolutely the best night of my life."

At another low moment I muttered despondently, "I suppose this means she is going to keep fucking other men from now."

My aunt slid her hand up to the top of my thigh. "That's not necessarily the case, although if it does turn out that way it isn't at all a bad thing because I think you could very easily get to enjoy it - like your uncle. But the reason it need not establish a precedent is that Paul is special. As I said, I had my turn with him some years ago and know what I'm talking about. Lee, there are a very few exceptional men in the world and I believe every woman is entitled to experience at least one in her lifetime. Paul is a superb male specimen, he's also an excellent lover and although I've been with lots of men, Paul has the biggest cock by far." Betty paused and then reconsidered, "That's not quite true because Sean ran him damn close and might even have had the edge."

I think that I may have started breathing heavily due to the mental picture now in my head, and quick to pick up on this Betty started softly painting in details. "It's not just the length of his cock but I reckon that he can get twice are far into Karen's as you can, pleasuring her in places that you can only dream of reaching. He's also very thick. Your lovely wife's pussy will be so stretched to accommodate him, she'll feel as if she is being split in half and she will be loving every second. She won't feel guilty because you will be far from her thoughts, I doubt if she will be able to think of anything except the long thick tube of throbbing flesh deep inside her."

This was too much and I gave an in inadvertent moan. My dick was now intolerably stiff, straining against the constraint of my pants it felt brittle and almost in danger of snapping. The pain along its length was very real and I was also additional discomfort from the powerful ache in my balls. Noticing my distress, Betty said happily, "We had better get that little thing out, it hasn't got room to breathe in there." She undid my trousers and very gently removed my turbulent organ and when it was straining upwards in the air, muttered approvingly, "Well perhaps not that small anymore." Looking down I could see that my penis looked larger than it had ever been but at the same time far from healthy. The helmet was dark red, almost purple with the skin stretched so tight that it looked shiny and in imminent danger of splitting. "Oh dear, you do need some help with this," Betty murmured.

I took a deep breath, the prospect of imminent relief making me almost light headed. My eyes were closed but when Betty only grasped my shaft round the base, otherwise keeping her hand still, I opened them again. My aunt was waiting and having got my attention she said sternly, "I'm going to take it in my mouth but only to soothe - I don't want you to do any squirting. If you feel that starting you must tell me and I'll stop it happening. It's not that I don't like swallowing your cum, you should remember that very well - but tonight it's important that we keep it all inside you." Her other hand slipped under my balls as she explained, "Your testicles are in perfect proportion to the rest of your gear but unfortunately Paul is the same.

His nuts are larger than goose eggs and he can pump out an everlasting supply of thick creamy cum. Karen's lover likes impregnating other men's wives, he's done it to six that I know personally and I'm sure there must be a great many more. So he will be trying hard to get his sperms into her womb and with that marvellous cock deep inside her, your wife will be wanting him to knock her up every bit as much as he. Honey - Karen is ovulating right at this moment."

When she said that my head felt that it was going to explode and the head was not the only part of my body so affected. My cock started twitching violently but my aunt was prepared for the emergency and skilfully applied pressure with her fingers to prevent ejaculation. When the crisis was over, she went on, "So you see Lee, if you don't want to bring up the bandleaders child then your only chance is sperm competition. The moment Karen gets home, you must put as much of yours into her as you can possibly muster."

At some time in the early hours of the morning Betty jumped up and said briskly, well she'll not be back tonight now, come on my lad, I'll do you a nice hot drink and then it's off to bed for you." I think it was actually uncle who made the drink but Betty did go into the kitchen to carry it through. When my mug was empty, my aunt had to help me to the bedroom because I was unsteady on my feet, this partly due to alcohol but mainly because my dick was so painfully stiff that I didn't know what to do with myself. When Betty didn't then leave I hesitated until she ordered me to get my kit off, with the reminder that she had seen it all before. So I undressed under her watchful gaze but on getting into bed I was surprised to see her also removing her clothes. "In this situation you're never going to get to sleep in an empty bed so I'm going to stay until you're safely in dreamland, just as I did when you were a little boy," she explained. Then as she slid in beside me and her hand found my dick, she added, "And you are never going to get any sleep with your little weenie in this state. Put your hands on my tits my love, close your eyes and leave it all to your auntie. It took only a few strokes from her talented fingers and I exploded. I was asleep instantly - since then I've suspected that she put something in my warm drink.

I think I woke once in the night. I can vaguely remember reaching out for Karen, but in a bemused state assumed she had gone to the loo. It was well past midday when I woke properly. This time when I reached out and found warm flesh, I happily thought it was my wife but on opening my eyes it was to see Betty's round face grinning happily at me. "Isn't she back?" As I spoke the feeling of despair again overwhelmed me.

"She will be back but I've told her not to come back until she's completely ready. She knows that I've got everything under control here. I think we'll be seeing her sometime today but it might be tomorrow, it all depends on how much of Paul's powerful prodding she's able to take. Come on Lee, put a smile on that face, your wonderful wife is having the time of her life and I don't want you begrudging her a single second."

Somehow I managed to muster a wan grin. "Good boy, that deserves a little reward, you can put your hand on my pussy if you want. Isn't that nice. How long is it since you last did this to me? Feel how wet I am. That's the effect of what Karen is doing has on me - though your old uncle did add his own very small contribution during the night. That's it; push your fingers in as far as they'll go. Now think of this - that is how far your little dick would reach if I let you fuck me. But imagine you could get your fist in and your arm, almost up to the elbow - well it's not too much of an exaggeration to compare with what Karen's had in her while she's been away. If I'm any judge of your passionate wife, she'll be getting fucked crazy by a weapon that size at this very moment. How can you possibly want to deny her an experience like that?"

I was rock hard again, this caused by the feel of Betty's warm wetness, the image conjured by her words - and the fact that her fingers were again at work on my dick. The combination proved too powerful because I began an involuntary humping motion with my hips and unfortunately that ended the treat. "No you don't," Betty said with a grin. "If Karen doesn't come back today I will toss you off again tonight but apart from that possibility, you are on wank watch for the rest of the day my lad - and when you want to go to the loo, uncle is under orders to go with you."

Soon after I was bustled out of bed to find a full breakfast waiting for me. I didn't think I was hungry but polished off the lot. It was not until the middle of the afternoon that I first thought about my son and asked why he wasn't back. "My sister knows the exact situation here and she is going to look after him for as long as it takes. You know he's very happy at her house," Betty reassured me. "If I ring her before six o'clock she'll bring him straight round otherwise he'll be there until tomorrow - or whenever."

I slumped back on the couch immersed in my thoughts but my aunt didn't allow me this indulgence for long. "Just because Karen is enjoying a bit of a carnal holiday doesn't mean we should let her home go to rack and ruin. Come on Lee, I'm going to tidy up and you're going to help me - at least it will keep your hands busy and stop them constantly edging down wanting to play with your prick."

There wasn't really a lot to do but as I headed back to my 'pit' on the couch, I was told, "You haven't finished yet because I've got another little job for you. "I'm going to have a nice warm bath and you are going to run it for me." By the time that I had let in the right depth of water and added the oils I knew my wife liked, Betty was naked and I watched appreciatively as her round little body got into the bath and sat down. If I thought that my cue to exit, I was mistaken. "Don't go Betty," ordered, "I've brought you in here especially because I want to say something to you in private. Go and stand in the corner where I can see you."

"Put out your tongue as far as it will go," Betty ordered. "It may surprise you my lovely boy but that is by far the most important sexual organ you've got. You will never be as good at fucking as well hung men but you can be exceptional at licking pussy. Your uncle is pretty damn good but you've got fuller lips and I think you could be even better than he is. It's up to you to make yourself the best there is. I'm not claiming it will make Karen lose her craving for big cocks but it does mean that she will come always back to you afterwards. Years ago when I was helping you learn how to be a man, I wish now that I had taught you how to use your tongue well - but there were reasons that I didn't. Your uncle doesn't mind how many cocks I have up me but he gets a bit jealous if I let other men suck my cunt - he thinks that's his department. I love him and he gives me so much freedom that I try not to hurt his susceptibilities unnecessarily. Fortunately for him, very few men with large sexual organs ever think of exercising their tongues as well."

Having delivered her serious commercial, my knowing aunt abruptly switched into teasing mode, "OK you can come here and wash me - I know that you want to." Quickly I walked, took the proffered soap and when I had plenty on my hands they made a bee-line for her breasts. For the next very pleasant couple of minutes or so, I sensuously pushed the suds round her lush globes, making sure to brush her large erect brown nipples with my thumbs on every circuit. I could have happily continued for ages but Betty said laughingly, "I know they're bigger than Karen's pretty titties but you can get too much of a good thing you know. Help me stand up because I want you to wash me all over, I mean all over - and that's plenty of lather between my legs. Careful where you put your fingers though because I don't like soap inside me."

After her bath I was hoping to dry her but my wise aunt banished me from the bathroom, no doubt realising that I was already to close to my limit. I limped painfully back in the living room to find uncle waiting. He handed me a menu with the information that we were having some Chinese food delivered and saying that I should make my selection. After the meal a lot of the evening still stretched ahead. I assumed that we would probably watch TV but Betty was having none of that. Her point was that I might just stare at the box and switch myself off leaving her no control over my thoughts. I was told it was either cards of scrabble and ordered to choose. I have no love for three handed cards but the prospect of the word game was even worse. So that is what we played. The previous night Betty had been always ready to top up my glass but for some reason she now declared alcohol verboten.

Shortly before midnight with my wife not yet returned, Betty sent Frank into the kitchen to make us a drink and then told me she felt sure Karen would be back soon. "I want to tell you something that is very vital," Betty said and the look on her face made me give her my full attention. "I want to know what you are going to do when she does walk in because that is going to be possibly the most important moment of your life." My aunt's words were accentuated by the fact that she again took my hand and held it in hers. "A little while earlier I told you of the skill you needed to acquire with your tongue but do you also remember a long time ago, me telling you about the oldest and most primitive birth control method." I nodded because I remembered well - I don't think that image had ever left my mind completely. "If you are not ready to increase your family at the moment, that's what you will have to do," Betty told me bluntly.

I shook my head slowly. I was more than prepared to engage in sperm competition but if this other thing was my choice, I would rather Karen got pregnant. My aunt very obviously didn't like my response and when she spoke, although not exactly harsh, her voice was certainly more forceful. "Listen to me Lee, right up to sitting his car with Paul outside this house, your wife won't have had a care in the world but from the moment she steps through your door, she'll be overcome with guilt. She needs to have that guilt taken from her and the question is if you love her enough to do that. Once she has had all evidence of transgression sucked out her she will feel vindicated. It's the only way to validate her actions. You have to not just tell her you forgive her but show that you accept what she's done." Betty paused to let her words sink in and then said, "Lee my lovely boy, all of your life I have never asked a single thing of you but I want you to make a promise to me now. No matter how you feel about it, swear that you will give your wife this special comfort when she arrives."

"I swear," I said, I could hardly do otherwise but I found that speaking the words was by far the easiest bit. To put it mildly, I had little enthusiasm for what had been asked of me and as the time passed I even began to half hope that Karen would delay her return for another day, so that I could better prepare myself for what lay ahead. There was also another small factor - as the clock hands edged up to 1 a.m. I had rather begun to look forward to Betty giving me that promised relief with her hand.

At 2 a.m. we heard a car outside. All three of us stood and waited expectantly. I would like to believe that it was will-power that stopped me running to the door but Betty's firm grip on my arm undoubtedly had a lot to me remaining in place. It could only have been three minutes before the door opened and Karen walked it but it certainly felt a great deal longer. That once pristine new dress now looked completely bedraggled, hanging on her like a rag and even from a distance I could see hickies on her breasts above the torn neckline. Her hair was a complete mess but it was my darling's face that gave most evidence of what had happened during her absence from me. Ignoring the swollen lips, I sought her eyes to find a composite of different emotions - or maybe they just flitted, each following another in a quick transitory succession. I saw the same mixture of defiance and uncertainty witnessed just before she exited the dancehall door but now there was the addition of almost total exhaustion, in contrasting combination with a look of supreme exhilaration.

For a long moment we just stood and looked at each and this gave Betty the chance to jump in first. "Us old ones are going to get off straight away and leave you two young lovebirds in peace. Karen love, Lee has something that he wants to do as soon as possible."

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,441 Followers