The PAWG Nurse and the Elder BBC Pt. 04

Story Info
The PAWG nurse finally dares to give the next step.
3.3k words
4.38
9.7k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyPAWG
sexyPAWG
53 Followers

"I can't believe I did that," said Vanesa to herself as soon as she woke up the next day after her video call with Samuel. An incredible headache and a sensation of thirst invade her body. Without any underwear and with nothing more than the T-shirt she had been wearing the previous day, she got up to went to the kitchen. She pour a glass of water and sat on the couch to drink it calmly. The squirt stain she had caused on her couch reminded her of all the nasty things she had done yesterday.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THAT!!! -she said again but this time out loud while she covered her face in shame- How can I see him after this? OMG, this is so embarrassing.

Vanesa kept drinking her glass of water while she thought about how her next encounter with Samuel would be after all they did.

If something did happen... there would be nothing wrong... come on! We are both adults!... No!!!, no way, it's your patient! What's wrong with you? OMG, What the fuck am I going to do tomorrow when I see him.

The situation overwhelmed her and she decided to start doing some cleaning to relax as she did all Sundays. Nevertheless, this was just an excuse to not think about Samuel.

The next morning, Vanesa woke up nervously, she could not take off her mind what would happen when they saw each other. Her breakfast, her shower, and her path to the center were all interrupted by the uncertainty of her day. During her shift, Vanesa tried to avoid all contact with Samuel with success. They saw each other once and it was in a public space. Samuel noted that she was trying to avoid him so he did the same and did not contact her in any way.

This dynamic of not interacting lasted for a few days until Thursday when Vanessa had a mandatory night shift. She thought that the "thing" between both of them had already been worked out and that they both understood that it was better for them to leave it behind before they get into trouble. Her shift passed with absolute normality and the relief feeling of leaving all these issues behind made her able to work normally.

Nevertheless, the night was not going to end that easily for her. Around 4 am, one of the switches started ringing... It was Samuel's room. Vanesa froze, her eyes opened wide and her anxiety came back. She thought about not going but there was a guard beside her so she had no choice but to go. She stood up and headed for the room. She tried to walk as slowly as possible to think about what to do. Deep inside a part of her was curious about having something with him. Her desire of fucking that big black cock had been suppressed all week but they were slowly coming up again as she got closer to the door. Horny Vanessa was about to appear again.

She got to the door and took a deep breath. Unconsciously, she fixed her hair and her close.

What are you doing? -she told herself and put down her hands immediately- Vanesa, please you could lose your job, control yourself!"

Without thinking about it anymore, she opened the door and saw Samuel laying on his bed.

Hi -said the nurse with a smile- Can I help you with something?

You forgot about me -answered Samuel- it's been days since we last talked to each other.

Well...yes...I have been very busy -responded Vanesa trying to invent any excuse- I had so much work with the patients.

Vanesa approached to the table next to his bed and started organizing the things around it so it look like she was doing something.

So...Why did you call me then? -asked the nurse again.

I just wanted to talk -answered Samuel.

Well...I just can't talk with you... I'm on my shift if you haven't noticed. You can't just waste my time like that -said Vanesa raising her voice.

I'm sorry. I did not mean to disturb you. I thought you were upset with me -reply Samuel

Vanesa heard Samuel's voice of regret and sorrow and calmed herself.

No, I'm not upset with you. It's just that...I am I bit uncomfortable because of what happened between us -answered Vanesa- I just didn't know how to react and...honestly, I'm kind of ashamed.

Ashamed of what? -ask Samuel.

Of what we did!! Everything that is happening between you and me. I could lose my job you know -said Vanesa.

Well... first time we talk to each other it looked like you wanted it -said, Samuel.

I was just playing. I didn't know it would get this far -declare Vanesa raising her voice- If I get in trouble, finding another job it's going to be really hard.

Oh well... there is a hard thing right here babe -joked Samuel signaling at his hard cock.

Vanesa tried to contain her laughter but she couldn't and she had to cover her mouth.

What a comedian you are huh?... Well, it's going to stay that way because nothing it's going to happen tonight -said the nurse and turned around to continue to organize his stuff on the shelf.

Samuel could not contain the sight of Vanesa's fat ass inside her tight nurse outfit. He stood up and approach her silently, placing his big black hand on her waist and his mouth caressed the back of her neck. Shivering invaded Vanesa's body. She tried to break contact with him but the sound of his patient's heavy breathing activated her most morbid desires and she just limited herself to resting her head on Samuel's body.

I know what you want -said Samuel- no one has to find out and I'm not telling anyone.

Vanesa was trying to contain her deep dark desires but her body twitched with the desire to fuck his big black cock.

No, Samuel, we can do that! -answer the nurse without stopping her black patient's hands from running through her body.

Samuel grabbed her arms and with a single movement turned her around and left her their faces close to each other. He put aside her hair and sunk his face in Vanesa's neck. The pawg nurse's arousal increased. She started feeling a twitch between her legs and got goosebumps all over her making her lower body rub against Samuel's. Without losing too much time, Samuel slid his hand underneath Vanesa's underwear and placed it on top of her pussy. The sole feeling of Samuel's big hand on the nurse's pussy made her completely wet. Vanesa started moving as well following the rhythm of Samuel's fingers. Completely arouse, Vanesa placed one hand on Samuel's neck and the other on top of Samuel's hands. As Samuel rubbed her fingers faster, Vanesa's body moved faster, and her desire increased. Without much thought, she put her hand inside Samuel's pants and felt his big black cock halfway hard. the nurse began to rub his cock as he did the same with her pussy.

Seeing Vanesa's arousal, moving her ass and pressing her lips in order not to make any noise, Samuel decided to step up a bit. He gave a step back, pulled down her pants, and let his big black cock swing in front of Vanesa.

All this is just for you babe -said Samuel as he stroked his cock with one hand.

Vanesa looked at Samuel's BBC, bit her lips, and began rubbing her pink pussy. She was not even trying to hold back now and just like the video call she just let herself be carried away in between her desire of sucking his big black cock.

Samuel approached his mouth to Vanesa's ear. -Nobody will find out babe, trust me- he whispered.

Those comforting and warm words end up convincing Vanesa to take their game further. She nodded her head to signal him her disposition to go on and Samuel slowly pulled her nurse pants down. Almost halfway down, Vanesa suddenly stopped Samuel's hands.

Wait, we can't do it here. I might get in trouble but if you promise to be quiet we can do another thing -told the nurse.

Sure, but first let me see this fat white ass of yours and tell you what you have in mind. -answered Samuel

Vanesa agree and pulled down her nurse pants all the way to the knee and bend over the bed. Samuel, without losing any time, put her hands all over her nurse's ass as he never touches one before. Despite his big hands, he was not able to fully wrap Vanesa's fat ass. He kneeled in front of it and the urge made him kiss her white ass several times. He worked his way in until he finally reach her butthole and without any second thoughts, he kissed her tight pink hole provoking a gentle moan from the nurse.

Samuel wanted more, after all, he finally had that delicious white ass in front of him. He buried his face between her voluptuous cheeks and used his hand to spread them out so he could get in further. Vanesa tried to stop him but the sensation was so good she just yielded to the placer. All the ass-eating made her even hornier and she decided to take the initiative.

Enough of my ass -she said- now it's my turn to eat something. Lay down now.

Samuel smiled when he heard those words. He swiftly lay on the bed as Vanesa started tying her hair so it did not get in the way of what she was about to do. Samuel's black cock was still rock hard and hanging around between the sheets. Vanesa got closer and wrapped her hand around it. She love how warm and hard it was so she gave it a couple of strokes. Now it was finally so close to her, she took a few seconds to examine it, admiring the girth and playing around with his foreskin. She noted how heavy it was and that it felt like a brick when she dropped it. She started rubbing it slowly, almost five seconds per stroke. Her patient begins twitching on top making it move side to side. She picked up the pace but this time with both hands as she drew a grin on her pretty young face.

So fucking huge... I can barely pick it up with one hand -She said looking forward to making him even hornier.

Can it fit in your mouth -he asked.

Yes, it can -she replied with confidence- you are about to see all this mouth can do.

I'm waiting to see that -respond the patient.

The nurse dropped the black cock, walked to the door, and put the safe on it. Then she approached back to Samuel and gave him a deep passionate kiss that lasted for almost a minute. She bent over and began sucking his big black cock. She used her lips to suck the head while her hands stroked the rest of the cock. The black cock was so girthy she had difficulty at first putting it inside her mouth. After a few seconds of struggle, she managed to put half of it inside her mouth making her mouth drool. The initial awkwardness passed quickly and she felt more comfortable with it every second. She decided to venture even more and try to deep-throat it but she could pass half of it.

God, this is huge! -she whispered.

She put it back in her mouth and continued to suck for a couple of minutes. She loved it so much that she smile at every suck she gave. Samuel did his best trying not to moan too loud. He stood up a little and pulled Vanessa's body towards him so that her huge ass was at the side of his torso. He pulled down her pants again and inserted his fingers into Vanessa's pussy. The nurse let out a moan but kept the black cock inside her mouth. Samuel was fingering in and out of the nurse's pussy, which was already very wet from all the fucking. Vanessa ran her tongue up and down the sides of Samuel's cock leaving it engulfed in her saliva. She loves sucking the tip of his cock as she rubbed it with her hand. Samuel moaned making Vanessa feel like she had control over him.

Vanessa would pull his cock out from time to time to admire it.

What a beautiful cock daddy, it's all mine this huge cock -she said to herself as she looked at it and then immediately put the huge cock back in her mouth.

It's all yours, precious -Samuel said softly- Try eating it all babe.

It's that so? I'll try to eat it all then, -said the nurse.

Vanessa placed her two hands on Samuel's legs and introduced that black anaconda inside her mouth without being able to eat it completely. She quickly pulled the cock out of her mouth as she failed in her attempt.

This is fucking huge -said the nurse and continued with a second attempt to eat it all, in which she managed to get a little further but was unable to achieve her goal.

I can't... I give up... it's huge... I can feel it touching my throat, -said the big ass nurse while some tears came out of her eyes due to the effort.

You'll get better with practice, -said Samuel, winking at her.

practice? No, this is a one-time only -joked the nurse.

The only time for today. Tomorrow we will repeat -replied Samuel with a smile.

Vanessa burst out laughing so she had to take her dick out of her mouth for a moment.

Well, if you want it that way, behave yourself and keep our secret, or else no more cock sucking for you, -she replied and took her patient's black cock back into her mouth.

It's a deal then, no one will know about this, -said the patient as he gently caressed the nurse's head.

Vanessa continued sucking her patient's huge cock for a few more minutes until she took it out of her mouth for a few seconds to rest. From eating it so much, she had left his cock full of saliva. Vanessa's mouth was also smeared with the fluid that came out of Samuel's cock. Vanessa loved the fluid, so she began to lick what was on her lips. The nurse cleaned her mouth with her tongue while she was jerking him off with her other hand.

Your cock tastes so good daddy -said Vanessa- you have made me so horny but I have to get back to work.

Why leave with the desire -answered Samuel- lie down on this bed and I'll take away your desire right now.

No, I have to go, I've already spent too much time here. They must be wondering where I am -said Vanessa.

You can't leave me like this, -said Samuel pointing at his hard, standing cock.

Who says I'm going to leave you like this? -said Vanessa with a smile on her face.

The nurse lifted Samuel's cock with one of her hands and began rubbing it up and down at a rapid pace. Next, she buried her face in Samuel's balls, licking and sucking them all over. The poor patient shuddered from the sensations of the nurse's tongue on his balls to the point that he had to cover his mouth to keep from moaning loudly.

Give me that cum daddy, give me all that hot cum so I can go happy -said Vanessa making Samuel's cock get even harder.

Samuel's legs began to tremble with excitement. Vanessa continued to increase the speed of her hand; she wanted him to burst out. She decided to use her best weapon, she began to shake her ass up and down making her fast asscheeks jiggle.

Look at this big ass, daddy. Soon it will be yours, but give me that hot cum on my face daddy -said Vanessa touching her half-naked ass with one hand.

Yes, give it to me, I already want to eat that big ass of yours? -answered Samuel- Here it comes. Take my cum.

Samuel's cock began to pump hot cum. Vanessa, seeing the movement he was making, put it in her face and opened her mouth. Samuel's cum spurted out, smearing the nurse's face, who managed to get it inside her mouth to avoid making a mess on the spot. The nurse's mouth filled with Samuel's hot cum to the point that she couldn't hold it all in; the semen began to leak and drip down onto her jaw and from there onto her uniform. After a few seconds, Samuel's cock stopped spurting semen. Vanessa let go and put her hands on her jaw to stop the cum from dripping onto her uniform.

My God, you had so much cum in those balls -said Vanessa trying to speak with her mouth full of cum.

After twenty seconds of continued ejaculation, Samuel took a deep breath and lay back on the bed exhausted.

Of course, they are, they are full from seeing that big ass you have every day -he replied exhausted.

Vanessa smiled and wiped the cum excess that was still around her mouth. She was exhausted as well from all the cock sucking but needed to get back to work.

I have to leave now; they must be asking where I am -said the nurse.

Nice bj, I loved it -responded the patient- You love sucking cock, don't you?

Yours is so good, so thick... just the way I like them. Don't even think about telling anyone about this or no more blowjobs for you -answered the nurse.

There's nothing to worry about, precious. This secret is safe with me -told Samuel comforting her.

The dawn was ending and the sun began to light the room through the window. Vanessa fixed her hair and clothes and looked at herself in the mirror to make sure her makeup was intact.

Now if I must go, in a few seconds everyone will wake up -said Vanessa.

Samuel got up from his bed and approached the nurse in an imposing way. He grabbed her waist and neck to give her a passionate kiss, to which Vanessa had no time to react but to let herself go.

That was nice and beautiful. Next time come back to play a little with these lips -said Samuel as he slid his hand down Vanessa's crotch.

The nurse smiled as she felt her patient's huge hand on her pussy. She was already imagining that gigantic black cock inside her. If it was up to her, she would fuck that black cock right there on the patient's bed, but duty called and she knew she will have her chance to do that.

Obviously, I'll be back... for more of this -replied Vanessa as she rested her hand on Samuel's cock.

Immediately after, Vanessa left the room still not believing what had just happened. She headed for the counter to continue with her work. As she was filling out some forms, she noticed that she had some of Samuel's cum on her uniform that she had failed to wipe off. She instinctively wiped it off with her fingers thinking that maybe someone was watching her. However, she noticed that there was no one around her. She looked down at her fingers smeared with her patient's still-warm semen. "What if I eat it?" she thought. She looked around again to verify her solitude and shrugged her shoulders Why not?" she said to herself. She put her fingers in her mouth and sucked her fingers completely clean. She licked her lips and continued to fill out the forms as she savored the semen of her now favorite patient.

sexyPAWG
sexyPAWG
53 Followers