All Comments on 'The Payoff'

by naughtygurl30

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
almost to stutle

It was a very well writin story and maybe part two, if there is one, will be a little hotter. But the story was just missing somthing. But I did like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Learn to spell

"St. Croix let her legs fall across his shoulders and he dove into her throbbing vagina using his tong to push her outer lips out of the way and began eating her in earnest. It only took a few minutes until she began a series of high pitched moaned and her hips began to grind frenetically into his face."

Ok, what the hell is a tong? And Moaned....that's called PAST tense, not present, in which you should be.

BTW, this is an overly used idea, think of something original for your next (hopefully not) story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good story

Good story - maybe should have made the seduction a little longer though. I will definitely be reading the next part - if there is one.

CumbabyCumbabyover 19 years ago
Blacksnake

White wife gets first taste of Blacksnake.

How can you go wrong?

Well written, don't pay any attention to the nit pickers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
made me cum

:)

shooter3704shooter3704over 19 years ago
Must have liked Matter Of Interest ,you copyed it

Is chapter two going be be like the rest of matter of interest? Write your own shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

VERY HOT!!! Love white-women, black cock,

stories.

garyedwardgaryedwardover 19 years ago
what happened?

WHAT HAPPENED????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very hot

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A prominent fantasy

I once fucked a black lady who told me that most of the stories about big cocks and great endurance of black men was a story. She told me she had fucked enough different men of color and otherwise that she concluded that men and women were all different in their talents. She concluded as she looked down at my white cock sliding in and out of her beautiful black cunt that the color contrast was one big reason for the fantasy.

I agreed but I still enjoyed your story, thanks.

bigger25bigger25almost 19 years ago
good but short story

it s great. but u must write more about their fuckin and ofcourse her silly hubby's behaviour.

its up to u even. u may want us to fdantasize...............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
If It Ain’t White, It Ain’t Right

If It Ain’t White, It Ain’t Right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

one more whore, that married a fool. Should be able to find her working a corner in about a week. Like the old saying goes. Once you go black you never go back. Unfortunately they always leave of the second line which makes the first the only option. The second line......because you are not wantedback.

bootylvrbootylvr1 day ago

-5. Another bbc myth story. Wife n husband with limited intellect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous