The Pearl Necklace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet, leave it on until afterwards," she said quietly. She smiled again, revealing bone white teeth but there was little happiness in her eyes.

Jim nodded. He looked down at her. She was thin and pale, almost translucent, with her petite breasts standing proud from her chest. He saw the bones of her rib cage, her flat stomach with its pierced belly button. Lower down, her hip bones flared outwards but drawing the eye down to her pubic mound. She had shaved and he saw that her clit hood had also been pierced and also the darker lines of her labia against her light-colored skin. Her white thighs were slim, lean. Noticing him looking, she opened her legs wider. Her hand reached down and she touched her clit ring and her body shifted.

He looked up into her face. Her spiky hair lay against the pillow, a stark contrast in black and white. Her face had high cheekbones and it seemed to him that her mascara made her eyes look so haunted and dark as she looked up at him. She turned her head to look at him as he helped himself to another jolt of whiskey. He looked in his wallet and somehow was almost relieved when he saw that he was out of rubbers.

Helena stared at him with a piercing gaze that seemed to see into his soul.

"You don't need those; I can't get pregnant," she told him.

Jim slipped in beside her and held her tight, trying to warm her up with his body heat. He shivered as his hand found her breast and he cupped the tiny mound, his hand teasing and tweaking her nipple. She squirmed beneath his attentions. His other stroked her tight belly, over the hard metal of her piercing and down to her mound. She lifted her knee and opened her legs, inviting him in. His fingertip found her clit piercing and he touched it.

"Mmm," Helena almost purred.

He found her slit itself. Despite that being the center of her sex, it was surprisingly cool and only slightly damp. That said, it had been a long time since he'd been with a woman and, of course, all women are different. He took his hand out and licked his fingers, savoring her taste, before slipping it back and circling her clit itself. That sensitive bud grew larger and slightly warmer under his touch.

Meanwhile, her hand found his cock and her nails ran up and down his shaft making the blood rush to that part and he felt it thicken and stiffen. He grunted with appreciation and his mind could only focus on one thing; fucking this beautiful if strange young woman in his bed by his side.

His finger found her vagina and he pushed it in, making her gasp. Her dark eyes opened wide and, in the dimly lit room, they looked like deep pits opening to unknowable worlds.

"It's time. Now," she said.

Jim shifted position and took his weight on his elbows and thrust his rigid cock into her pussy. There was some resistance and it took some force to ram it in all the way. Helena cried out softly and looked away. There were tears in her eyes and her mascara started to run.

"Please, fuck me. Use me how you want," she said.

Jim's need took over and he powered his way in, his penis pistoning within her. Helena raised her knees, and locked him in place, gripping him with her heels as he took her. She moaned with her approaching climax as, above her, Jim also grunted as he felt his urge build and build until he knew he could last no longer.

A moment of realization hit him just before his orgasm hit. How well did he know this girl? How did he know she was on birth control? With that, he pulled out of her now slick but still cool vagina and reared back. His hand dropped to his cock and with one, two strokes he erupted all over her neck and chest, covering her choker. His ejaculate poured out like the Ohio River in full flood and splashed onto her pale skin. Helena looked up with surprise and, he thought, sorrow.

"Sorry for that," he said with a smile, trying to make light of it, "Now you've got another pearl necklace to go with that choker."

Jim lay back and tried to relax now his climax was receding. Helena nodded and looked into his face.

"It's time," she said. "Take off my choker now if you want."

His hands reached for that piece of jewelry. It needed washing as his spunk covered her necklace but it suddenly felt that he should leave it alone. Yet his hands still reached for it. Helena sat up, her tiny breasts jutting out and her hands guided his to the clasp behind her neck.

She leaned forwards and kissed him fully on the lips. They tasted of lipstick with a bitter undertone but were still chill. Her dark, dark eyes looked into his with utter sadness.

"Goodbye, Jim," she whispered as they both undid the clasp.

Her head rolled off her neck falling into his lap.

Jim looked down in dazed amazement for a moment. Then he opened his mouth and screamed and screamed. Her head looked up at him, her eyes now unseeing, and her mouth slightly open. It was cold and heavy against his groin.

Jim screamed again.

He was still screaming when the cops kicked open the motel room's door. Red and blue lights flashed in through the doorframe.

The cops entered with their pistols drawn in a shooter's stance. Both bulky in their black vests and weighed down with equipment. One switched on the light and the man on the right, a burly white guy with a shaved head, took in the scene at a glance.

"Off the bed, hands on your head. Now!" he commanded.

Jim blinked in the sudden brightness and looked up at the two huge figures by the door. The pistols' muzzles looked the size of tunnels. He pushed the head off his lap, where it stared up at the ceiling, and slowly stood, making sure his hands were in full view at all time. The man gripped him, roughly spun him around and efficiently cuffed his hands. Both cops looked down at his now flaccid penis.

The male bull looked down at the headless body and his lip curled with disgust.

"You sick fuck. We've still got the needle in this state and I'll sure pray you get it," he said, slamming Jim against the wall, knocking the breath from his body.

While he read Jim his rights; the other cop, a young woman with her hair tied back, had crossed over to the bed and was checking Helena's body.

"We'll have to wait for forensics to confirm but I think this woman's been dead for at least a couple of days now," she said. "What a Halloween."

12