The Peeker

Story Info
My first story. Mutual fantasy of secret lovers.
1.6k words
4.31
3.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knows that she loves to be watched. One day he will fulfill the fantasy of having people watch while he ravishes her body, maybe live in front of people, and they can pleasure themselves in front of us, or online and gather a following. Call it Beauty and the Beast. But that's not in the cards just yet. What is in the cards is him being a sneaky fuck and spying on her.

There was a night past that she was at home by herself and he was able to make it over. So he knew where she lived (that's a whole other story). He had been back in contact with her, and writing erotic fiction for her. They're based out of fact, or real fantasy, and embellished. It turned them both on, she didn't want him to stop, he didn't want to stop.

But he just had to see. She told him that she was by herself this night, and he quietly traded shifts to be off. He wrote a story of a torrid love affair based out of what he wanted to do to her. He sent it off, and she instantly felt the rush in her nipples and a wetness in her panties. She asked where he was, she wanted him, and when he responded that he was at work, she felt a little deflated, but none the less turned on. She would be flying solo tonight. Or so she thought.

...............................

He parked his car and walked up to the house like normal, no need to alarm the neighbors. But instead of going to the front door, he snuck around the house to her bedroom window. The light was on, but she wasn't there. He made it in time, now he would wait.

She stepped out of the bathroom freshly showered, the towel twisted around her hair, and nothing else. She stepped to her night stand and grabbed her lotion. He soaked in every second, every curve of her body as she spread the lotion all over her body and rubbed it in. So sensual, so erotic.

His hard on starting to hurt as it continues to grow in his pants, but he dare not touch it.

He watches as she finishes her self care, and walks back in the bathroom, watching her perfect long legs glow in the light, the sway of her hips and ass as she walks away.

She comes back out a few minutes later with her phone, she's reading and typing. He has a message. He now knows what she's reading.

"Wish you were here. I want your hands all over my body, I want to feel you in me, taste you, breathe you" the message reads. He ducks to the side and messages her real quick. "I want you so much, I want to taste you, feel your skin on me, feel you around me" he responds. He waits a second, and peeks back in the window.

She has settled herself in on the bed. He has a perfect side view of her, but when he moves to the other side of the window he can see the mirror on the wall that gives him perfect side and front view.

Her hand begins to caress herself as she reads his story again. Just the fingertips trailing her body. As she gets more involved in the story, her hand slides to her nipple, circling it's hardness, light pinches and pulling. She grazes her hand across her cleavage and gives the other nipple attention.

His cock hurts now. Bulging in it's restraints of fabric. He undoes his zipper and pulls the cloth aside and pulls his cock in the open air. The chill of the unseasonably cool summer night air doing nothing to ease his hardness.

He can see her biting her lower lip as her hand slowly trails down her stomach to her pussy. He watches her spread her legs in the mirror and can see how wet she already is.

Her fingers slowly slide up and down her lips, and he can actually see the goose bumps forming on her perfect legs.

Using her index and ring fingers, he watches her slide her lips apart, and her middle finger begins to rub her clit.

He watches as she rubs her clit, and her finger slowly slide in herself. A few strokes in and out, and her hand moves to her mouth, she tastes herself, lubing her fingers up.

The phone is now set down, he's sparked the fire, but it is now burning, it's hers and hers alone.

Her now free hand falls to her breasts and plays with her nipples, while her fingers work their magic.

He can no longer take it. He begins stroking his cock. Nice and slow. He will edge himself, he can't cum anytime soon.

As he stares on in pure admiration and lust, she reaches in her drawer for her dildo. While her hand is still working her clit and g-spot, she is licking and sucking the tip. She works it in her mouth a few times, then takes is all the way to the base, her fingers a back and forth blur on her clit.

She pulls the dildo from her mouth, the saliva that can only come from the back of the throat a long string from the tip to her mouth. She puts it in her opening. Slowly slides it in until the fake balls are touching her sweet sweet ass.

He his pumping his cock furiously now, the cum building he will need to stop in a minute.

She works herself good with the big cock, groping her nipples, her legs spread and he can see every detail.

She stops to roll over, fake cock still in her. He can see that perfect ass spread wide open, dildo buried in her, as she adjusts the pillow under her, and slides her hips up and sits on the pillow and begins to ride.

He was so enthralled with this, he had started stroking again, and was on the verge of cumming, the precum leaking from the tip of his dick and lubing his hand and cock. He let go immediately and looked down to see his cock throbbing, on the very edge of cumming. Taking a few deep breaths, he calms and relaxes himself and looks back in the window.

She is in the throes of an orgasm. He can see her clenched ass cheeks, her hips slid forward grinding on the pillow, the dildo deep in her wishing it was her lovers cock, back arched, both hands playing with her nipples, and can actually hear her moans.

As she comes down from her high, slowing her grinding to a stop, and collapsing on the bed.

Now, he thinks. He pulls out his phone and messages her. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen, now open your front door" he typed as he leaves his cock protruding from his jeans and walks to the front door and hits send.

A minute later she opens the door wearing only a towel, a look of confusion, lust, and slight anger on her face.

He steps in, closes the door, removes the towel, and proceeds to kiss her with the most passion either have felt. He then spins her around, slides his cock to her ass, she had feel the length of his hardness from bottom to top of the crack of her ass. His hands are all over her body, touching everything, and planting kisses on her neck and shoulders as he starts guiding her to guide them to the bedroom.

He lays her down on the bed and immediately dives into her pussy, licking and sucking all the juices he can, the wetter she gets, the more he eats. He can't get enough of how she tastes and devours her.

When neither of them can take anymore, he stands up and removes his clothes, and lays on her, planting a kiss on her lips, holding all his weight on his left hand as he places the tip of his cock at the entrance to everything he wants.

He won't take it right away. He inserts the tip of his cock and stops. That's when his right hand begins to stroke his cock from the base until his hand hits her clit, slowly upping the tempo.

When she's squirming and just can't think either one can take anymore, he sinks his full length into her.

Nothing can be understood that is coming out of their mouths. The sudden pleasure for both of them leaves them moaning and screaming a language that doesn't make sense, unless you're in that moment.

She is so turned on his cock slides in easy, covered in her juices. She's so incredibly hot from the action, the heat radiates from her, most intensely from her juicy pussy. Yet she wraps around him like a glove.

He fills her suddenly, she goes from fountain to plugged and filled, she can feel every inch of him.

Her sudden orgasm grips her, her whole body shaking as she clutched at him, pulling him as close as she can, the sweat that they both have but didn't notice only helping the movements and adding to the pleasure. It feels like her whole body explodes, her pussy walls gripping him, craving every drop of him as much as the rest of her body craves him.

He is so deep in her and she is so tight that he can feel her pussy trying to milk him, and he's stretching her at the same time, he can feel how wet she is all over him, but her pussy grips him like a vice, as her hands pull him just as close. He explodes inside her feeling her pussy walls milk every drop from him.

They collapse together in sweaty, sex juice, covered heap, catching their breath and just, frankly sex dumb. Nothing on their minds, just the left over feeling of their love making and actual feel of their skin.

They cuddle together for sometime, before he makes his way home.