The Peeping Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon stepped out of the shorts and pushed them to the side with his foot. He paused and looked at Kim, clearly nervous about his next action. With his hard cock pushing the green cotton material out from his body, Brandon felt a bit embarrassed. But after a moment, he hooked his hands to the waistband of his briefs and pushed them down his hips and down his legs.

His penis, somewhat familiar to Kim from her two previous voyeur episodes through the window, was sticking straight up at the ceiling. Brandon stepped out of his underwear and pushed it next to the shorts on the carpet. He looked up and made connection with Kim's eyes. While he was nervous, he was also very excited.

"It's wonderful Brandon. Really," Kim said with a sigh.

"You think so? You're the first woman to see it up-close. And the first person ever to see me when it looks like this," he added.

Kim took two steps forward and leaning up on her tip-toes, she kissed Brandon. Just a sensual, lips-only kiss. As she did, she felt the hardness of his penis rub against the exposed skin above the waistband of her panties. She purposely leaned her body more against him so his cock was completely touching either her skin or the material of her panties.

Breaking the kiss, Kim fell back flat-footed and reached out to the young man's erection with her right hand. Touching it gently she felt the familiar heat of a man's penis. She softly stroked him and gently squeezed the purple head briefly.

"Oh God...that feels so good Kim," he gasped.

"Do you masturbate Brandon?" she inquired.

"Yes. A lot," he readily admitted.

"Everyone does. You're not alone, trust me. You know what? I'd like to see you do that sometime. But not today. I think we can find other things to do without that," she added as she continued to stroke his hard cock.

Bending over at the waist, she bent her head down and brought her face adjacent to Brandon's cock head. He felt her warm breath on it as she exhaled.

With her head down, Kim asked, "Would you like me to suck you Brandon?"

Almost without waiting for a somewhat muffled response, Kim opened her lips and placed her tongue out as she made contact with Brandon's cock. As her tongue licked the purple head, she heard an audible, "Ughhhhh!" from Brandon.

"I hope he doesn't cum instantly," she thought as she continued to lick his penis. Her hand dropped from holding the erect organ to his scrotum and she very gently massaged his hairy balls.

She then closed her lips around his cock and began to suck it with the skill of an experienced female. Dragging her tongue along the sensitive underside, over the head and sort of forcing the opening on the tip with her tongue, she wanted him to know what it felt like to have a woman suck his cock.

After about 90 seconds of her oral activities, she pulled off his cock and stood up. Brandon looked like a man in total bliss.

"I'd like to keep doing that Brandon but I'm afraid you'll cum and I want to do some other things with you before you have that orgasm."

Brandon didn't say a word--clearly he was in a trance from the oral experience and wasn't really capable of speaking a coherent word at the precise moment.

"Stay right here," Kim said and she moved back to the bed. She laid down on it with her knees spread in the air and her heels on the cover. Other than her panties, she was totally nude.

Brandon noticed her crotch and could see the color of the cotton crotch was darker than the rest of the panty. Her own personal wetness had soaked through the material.

Looking at Brandon's face, Kim lifted her hips by putting her weight on her upper back and her feet and after gripping the lacey waist band, she slowly pushed the panties down her body. Her blonde pubic hair came in to view as she moved the panties down her torso and onto her thighs. Once down to her knees, she let her body drop and she extended her legs in the air and sort of kicked the white garment to the side. She was now completely nude. Once again, she brought her feet back to the bed with her knees in the air and she spread her thighs.

Brandon looked between his neighbor's thighs and gazed at her pussy. A site he had fantasized about for years and he was seeing it!

"What do you think, Brandon?"

"You look beautiful. I can't believe I'm here!" he replied.

"Your first real live naked pussy Brandon. Do I look like you thought I would?" Kim asked.

Brandon couldn't speak. Starring between his older neighbors spread thighs, his eyes locked on the opening that was surrounded by a blonde hairs, many matted from Kim's personal body moisture. He simply replied with a nod of his head.

"What would like you to try next Brandon?" Kim asked, with her own vision of what she hoped he'd suggest.

"I don't know. You look beautiful. It's like a dream," he replied.

"Why don't you get closer to me Brandon. You can explore my body. Check out anything you'd like. Touch me anywhere you desire. Sniff, taste, caress--anywhere you'd like."

As Brandon almost collapsed on the neighbor's bed, he took a position where he was between Kim's legs. He leaned forward to get a close look at her pussy. As he moved in closer, his eyes momentarily focused on her inner thigh--going from just above her knee down to towards her hip area--noting the smooth skin that was devoid of any hair stubble or noticeable marks of any sort. He moved his right hand up to the left thigh and stroked it.

"It's so soft and smooth," he said. "It feels so nice."

"Thank you Brandon. I made sure I shaved my legs last night--I didn't want you seeing any hairy old legs this morning!" Kim said with some humor in her voice.

"Aw, I wouldn't have cared about that. You look beautiful no matter what!"

Brandon continued to stroke Kim's inner thigh but moved his face much closer to Kim's awaiting vagina. He could not only see the white excretion that was seeping from inside her body and forming a light coating on her vaginal lips, but he could also smell something strong--something he'd never experienced before. Not a bad odor by any means, simply one that was new to his senses.

Kim eased her fingers into her vaginal area. She ran them through her pubic hair slowly, allowing Brandon to see her womanhood. As her fingers touched the lips of her pussy, she used her index and middle fingers to spread them open like a flower. She was now exposing her most intimate body part to Brandon--knowing this was the first female who he had ever seen in a such a personal, intimate way.

Brandon watched with amazement as the fleshy lips of Kim's pussy opened. From their reddish brown outer color, he was seemingly greeted visually with a sea of pink flesh, all of it covered with a layer of moisture that he knew originated deep inside of his neighbor.

He couldn't contain himself any longer. Brandon stuck out his index finger and gingerly touched the opening that Kim was providing to him. Soft, slick and clearly wet, he rubbed around her open lips and as he heard Kim softly--but almost with a tone of desperation in the sound of her voice--"Put your finger in me, Brandon."

Needing no second push, he inserted his index finger into the opening of the pink flesh and was met with a feeling of warmth. Kim released her own hands and her pussy closed around Brandon's fingers and knuckle.

"Pull it out slowly and then put it back in," Kim begged.

Brandon followed her experienced directions and began to finger Mrs. King. In and out with his index finger. After about a minute, he decided on his own to add his longer middle finger and as it also became lubricated with the feminine fluids, his finger fucking resulted in a series of moans and groans from his older companion.

As his hand tired just a bit, he decided to boldly take the initiative to do something he'd only fantasized about. Pulling his fingers out of Kim completely, he looked at them closely and then bent his head down to Kim's pussy. Tentatively extending his tongue, he touched her lips with it. It took a moment for it to register and as he began a long lick of her pussy, much like he'd use on an ice cream cone, the taste of her fluids registered in his taste buds. And it was unlike anything he'd ever fathomed.

Desiring more and more of her, he licked up and down her slit. Kim simply moaned and moved her torso as his licking continued. He felt her hands grasp the top of his head but he continued with his oral experience. His nose was rubbing against Kim's soft blonde pussy hair while his tongue was firmly attacking her pussy lips and opening. He would occasionally insert his tongue into her opening but he sensed from her reactions that when he simply licked her lips with his full tongue, she enjoyed it the most.

Brandon suddenly realized that he was feeling a familiar urge in his groin--one that he had never experienced quite like the current one. He could sense an orgasm building but he'd not been rubbing his cock. Brandon was intently concentrating on his oral experience with Mrs. King and didn't think anything of his own cock.

Pulling his mouth off of the blonde's pussy, he looked up at Mrs. King. She had a big smile on her face as he looked up her body past her pubic hair, her tummy and her flattened breasts.

Kim saw the happy look Brandon displayed along with a chin that was covered with her pussy nectar. She was aware he seemed to stop suddenly but thought he'd simply tired or needed to change positions. She certainly would love for him to continue on the oral journey he was taking her on.

"Mrs. King? Uh, Kim. I think I've got a problem," he stuttered.

"What's wrong Brandon?"

"Well, I think I'm going to cum. My body--it just feels like, you know, things are beginning to really, well, build up. I can't help it. I just know that I'm getting a feeling down there and I don't want to mess up your bed or anything..." he said.

"Oh Brandon. Come up here," Kim said as she sat up slightly and pulled him towards her. She leaned out to kiss him, tasting her own personal fluids on his lips and in his mouth.

Breaking away the kiss, she said, "Let's do this. You lay down on your back..."

As Brandon complied, Kim moved her body so her head was opposite his and then she spread her right thigh out so she opened her pussy up to him once again as she straddled his torso with her knees.

Sensing what Kim was doing with her positioning, Brandon reached up to Kim's thighs and gently squeezed them as he looked at her pussy opening once again as well as seeing her anus for the first time. The dark rear opening intrigued Brandon and he thought to himself that he hoped his older companion would allow him to touch her "back there" at some point.

He realized that Kim had grasped not only his erect cock but his scrotum as well with her hand and he felt her lips engulf his cock. Her tongue licked the tip of his head--the pisshole--and he knew he wouldn't last but seconds with activity like that on his sensitive purple knob. Her tongue circled the head several times clockwise, then she stopped and simply dragged it along the head from front to back. As her tongue made a twirl to the sensitive area just below the head of his cock, he couldn't hold back...

The first spasm was felt by Kim's bottom lip and a moment later she felt her mouth get a coating of hot semen from Brandon. While it was a very healthy blast of man jism, she knew that there was a lot more to come. She quickly took her tongue and licked up from the base of his erection up to the head...as she did this she felt the muscular contractions continue and another blast of semen exited Brandon and entered Kim's mouth. Just as she began to swallow the collected fluid, another blast was felt against the roof of her mouth and tongue--followed by two more. She lost count as to the number of times his body ejaculated his boy cum into her mouth but she never wavered as it entered her mouth and was rapidly swallowed.

When she sensed that Brandon was done with his orgasm, she lift her leg off over Brandon's face and positioning herself on her two knees, she looked at the young man. Looks of exhaustion, wonderment and shock all showed evidence at the same time. His first orgasm with a female and he was just trying to recover from his body's excitement!

"Brandon?" Kim very softly said, "How did you like that?"

Unable to speak for a few seconds, Brandon finally found the energy to reply.

"It was the greatest feeling of my life Mrs. King. I can't explain it...and I can't thank you enough. I feel so..."

Cutting him off politely, Kim responded.

"No need to thank me Brandon. I enjoyed it just as much as you did. It's been a long time since I've had a good hard cock in my mouth that came like you did. I think you came a gallon!" she exaggerated.

Slightly embarrassed, Brandon simply smiled.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom to rinse my mouth out--I don't think you'll be interested in kissing me and tasting your own semen--so don't get any ideas and run off young man!" Kim said as she rolled off the bed and Brandon looked at her butt.

"Run off? Are you kidding?" he questioned.

Kim stopped as her feet hit the floor, turned to him and said, "There's more fun ahead of us" and then went into the bathroom.

Brandon looked as he watched Kim get up off the bed and walk to the bathroom. Her butt wiggled as she walked from his view. He looked down at his crotch and saw that his cock, now dried of Kim's saliva and his own body fluid, was still erect and ready for the fun that Kim mentioned. He heard the water running and then Kim spitting her mouthful of rinse out. Looking at the doorway to the bathroom, Brandon rolled over and put his head on a pillow and waited for Kim's return.

Seconds later Kim reappeared and he checked her body out from head to toe. This was really the first time he'd gotten to see his neighbor completely naked in a standing position. Her pert breasts, slim tummy, womanly hips and blonde pubic bush were all so glorious to his eyes. Brandon couldn't believe that he was laying and watching his neighbor walk towards him stark naked!

"That's better," Kim proclaimed as she reached the bed, "I have plenty of expectations regarding where your mouth may end up and I want to make sure you're okay with all of them!"

As she laid upon the bed, she reached out to stroke Brandon's erection.

"You certainly know how to please a woman Brandon. You stay hard like this and no girl will ever go unsatisfied with you!" she purred.

Kim bent her head down and gingerly licked her young neighbor's cockhead with her tongue. Running her fingers through his public hair as she licked the head, she felt Brandon's hand reach down and rub her left breast.

Looking up with his cock only inches from her face, Kim asked Brandon: "What would you like to do next? Anything you'd like to explore while you regain some of your virility?"

"Uh, whatever you want is cool with me. I mean I'd like to just keep doing what we're doing," Brandon replied with a shy tone in his voice.

Knowing she'd have to take the lead for the still-shy young man, Kim decided she would be the aggressor. She took the tip of her tongue and pulled it across the opening on the tip of his cock. Looking up at him once more, she coyly said, "Are you ready to take care of that virginity of yours once and for all?"

Brandon nodded his head and released her breast from his gentle grasp.

"I'll tell you what Brandon. Why don't you lie on your back and I'll get on top of you for this first time. That way you can see yourself better."

Needing no further urging, Brandon flopped onto his back and his erection still maintained it's stiff form. Kim rolled her torso and got into her knees. Moving one leg on either side of Brandon's hips, she moved to stand up slightly on the bed and reached down to spread her pussy lips. She could tell from touching herself that she was as ready as Brandon for the "next step." As she slowly lowered herself, she reached down and gently grasped Brandon's erection and pulled it is so it was pointing towards her body as she slowly lowered herself. She felt the tip of his cock touch her wet pussy and paused for a moment.

"Are you ready Brandon."

"Yes. I'm VERY ready Mrs. King!" Brandon replied.

Slowly Kim lowered her body as she felt his cockhead begin to enter her pussy. She removed her hand from his cock and let her body lower itself to where the head entered her and she continued to slide down his shaft. In a moment his entire manhood was inside of her.

Brandon watched his neighbor lower herself onto his hard cock, watching it disappear inside of her body and he felt the nerves in his penis surrounded by the warm, wet world of her vagina. The feeling was indescribable to him. His mind raced as he felt the softness of Kim's warm body opening wrapped snuggly around his cock. He looked down and saw his cock had completely disappeared inside of Kim and he knew that was the best feeling he'd ever experienced.

Allowing her vagina to get accustomed to the feel of Brandon's hardness, Kim didn't move for a few seconds. After she felt appropriately aroused and ready to begin, she lifted her body up and felt every pulse in the young man's cock. She pulled up to the point where the head just touched the outer reaches of her inner lips before allowing gravity--aided by her own vaginal juices--to drop her back onto his cock and once again engulf his penis completely.

Kim did this many times and as her body muscles began to tire, she leaned forward and kissed Brandon passionately.

"He may not be sexually experienced but this guy can kiss with the best of 'em!" she thought as her lips were pressed against his, her tongue twirling with his.

Brandon had softly grasped Kim's round butt cheeks and was helping to aide in the movement of her torso on his hardened cock. He didn't utter a sound but Kim could sense by not only the expression on his face but also by his body language that he was enjoying every moment of the sexual bliss they were experiencing.

Brandon slowly moved his fingers around Kim's butt cheeks until he had his fingers in the crack of her butt. As her body moved up on and down on his hard cock, he coyly slipped his finger to meet her rear opening. Kim felt a tiny jolt as Brandon's finger touched her anus but she didn't want to stop the thrusting of her body onto his cock.

Brandon's finger found the center of her anal opening and he just rested it on the opening, not pushing it but rather allowing her opening to feel his finger. Jolts of nerve pulses surged through Kim's body as her pussy was being pleasured by the young man's cock and her rear opening, a point of her body her husband never bothered to touch, was being electrified by Brandon's fingertip.

Kim's legs and thighs were tiring from the sexual movement she had been using. She slowed the back-and-forth of her "girl on top" intercourse. Brandon removed his finger from her rear and moved his hands to her waist.

"I'm sorry Brandon but my legs..."

"Kim--that's okay. Let's try another position," he replied.

Kim didn't hesitate as she rolled off of Brandon and onto the soft mattress. Her legs were tired so she decided to simply fall upon her hands and knees.

"Come at me from behind Brandon. I love that position," she said as she rested her head on the soft mattress.

Brandon sat up and moved his body so he was behind his neighbor. Her round butt cheeks were in the air and he could see her darkened, tight anal opening staring at him as he took a position on his knees. His cock was still pointing to the ceiling so he used his hand to move it to an angle that would allow him to insert it into Kim's waiting pussy. He could see her pubic hair was completely matted between her legs and he couldn't wait to reinsert himself into Kim's beautiful body opening.