The Peeping Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. I don't mind you watching me...here goes," Kim replied. Opening her thighs in an exaggerated fashion, a trickle of urine began to flow and within moments a steady stream was coming from inside her and falling out of view into the toilet bowl where both of them could hear her urine stream land in the water.

As Kim finished and gave her body a slight shake, she said, "That was certainly something from the past. Do want to watch me wipe too?"

Brandon nodded he did want to see her and she took a small section of paper from the roll and wiped between her legs, dropping the soiled paper in the bowl and reaching back with her right arm to flush the toilet.

Brandon then entered the shower and adjusted the heat of the water, then motioning for Kim to enter once again. As they had earlier, they took turns cleansing each other with soap, using only their bare hands and forgoing any wash clothes. They spent time kissing one another again and Brandon managed to sneak a soapy finger around to Kim's back opening as he had earlier.

After the water was off and they were done drying themselves, Kim walked naked into the bedroom and went to her dresser to get a clean pair of panties. She picked out a red pair similar to the pink ones she'd worn the day before. Kim had just bent over to begin putting them on when Brandon exited the bathroom and saw her breasts dangling down a bit as he watched her put her foot into one of the leg openings. He admired her butt once again, noting that for a woman who had given birth multiple times years ago, she sure had a nice tush.

Brandon stood admiring Kim as she pulled the panties up her thighs and over her bottom. She pulled the garment to ensure it felt tight on her bottom and thighs. She looked over at the naked Brandon watching and smiled.

"Do you like watching me get dressed, Brandon?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes. I like knowing what you have on under your clothes," he replied somewhat embarrassed at his own response.

Reaching into another drawer, Kim pulled out a white bra and expertly put her arms through the straps and pulled it on, reaching behind her back to hook it securely before she readjusted the cups under the watchful eye of her young neighbor.

As she fixed her bra, she said, "Maybe you can practice unhooking my bra sometime. That's a skill every man should learn before he gets married!"

They both chuckled at her comment and within a few more moments, Kim had a cotton T-shirt and shorts on over her underwear when she turned to Brandon and said, "Your turn 'fella."

Brandon pulled his briefs from the spot on the floor and stepped into them just as Kim had done so with her panties. As he was pulling them up his legs, Kim noticed that his cock was no longer completely limp but had started to harden a bit once again.

"Now THAT is a guy in his sexual prime!" Kim thought.

Within moments Brandon had completed dressing and they both picked up the towels and other things laying around. Kim bent over and picked up her white panties that she'd been wearing early this morning before undressing in front of Brandon.

Turning to the young man, she said, "Brandon? I'd like you to have these."

He looked at the panties and then to Kim. He was embarrassed initially but when he felt the soft panties in his hand, he held them up and looked at them.

"I'd love them. They're sexy," he said.

"Perhaps when you're back at school you can pull these out sometime and remember me. They probably smell pretty ripe right now," Kim said.

Brandon put them to his nose and took an exaggerated deep breath.

"They smell great to me!"

"Well, they're yours. But whatever you do, don't let your mother find them. And if she does, you better come up with a great excuse as to where you got them and you better not mention my name!" Kim said politely but with an emphasis.

"Don't worry. I know just where to put them. And I'm sure I'll pull them out more than once." He stuffed the worn underwear in his pocket.

The duo went downstairs together and entered Kim's kitchen. Looking at the clock, Kim realized that it was after 1 p.m. already and all she'd had to eat that day was a cup of tea. She made a light lunch and the intimate couple chatted over lunch like a pair of neighbors might.

When it was finally time for Brandon to leave so he could get ready to go to work, neither knew exactly what to say. Kim finally decided to simply kiss Brandon good-bye, thanking him for the memorable day.

"I'd like to do this again Mrs. King? I mean Kim. Would you be willing to spend some more time with me so we can, uh, you know. Maybe by then I can get some condoms and we can--," the young man said with an embarrassed smirk.

"I'll tell you what Brandon. We can plan on another time before you go back to school. I'm not sure when or how but we can plan on it and hopefully we'll make it happen. But until then--not a word or sign that you were ever here in this house. You don't know anything about our bathroom, our bed or anything. We have to be sure to keep this between us. Are you okay with that?"

"Absolutely Mrs. King."

"Okay, we are back to Mrs. King. I'll give you that. Now why don't you give me a kiss good-bye and then you better leave so you're not late for work and your parents wonder what was going on."

As he left and walked through the back yard back home, Kim stood and watched him knowing that how lucky both of them had been to have had the other available--one to teach, one to learn.