The Peeping Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly he took the head of his cock in his hand and guided it to Kim's pussy. She was open and ready to receive his manhood. The moment the tip of his cock touched her vaginal lips, he pulled his hand from his cock and put it on her butt cheek. Using his hips like he'd fantasized about millions of times, he pushed forward and easily slipped is hardness back into Kim's pussy, feeling it grip his cock like it was made just for him.

His cock slipped in like it was greased as Kim was very wet. The angle was such that he felt her body rub so intimately on the underside of his sensitive cock. He pulled back slowly and his erect member popped out of her pussy, tipping up to her anal opening. His instinct was to simply move his body forward but it was clear he missed the mark.

"Wrong hole Brandon!" Kim said with a chuckle.

"Sorry about that. It slipped out," he replied as he once again used his hand to guide his cock back into her pussy opening.

As he started to move his dick in and out of Kim, he knew he could only pull back so far. He quickly learned just how far up his hardened member he could go before he moved his torso back to thrust back into Kim's pussy. He slowly built up a rhythm and he couldn't imagine a better feeling.

After a few minutes of his first foray into "doggy style" sex, he felt Kim's fingertips touching his shaft as he pulled out of her. A few seconds later her fingers also tickled his balls. These new feelings on such sensitive parts of his body were almost too much for him to handle. He felt the familiar feelings of a pending orgasm begin to build in his body and he increased the penetration rate of his cock into the older woman's vagina.

Kim sensed the increased activity taking place and realized that Brandon was ready to orgasm once again. Moving her fingers from trying to touch his penis to her own pussy, she increased the pressure on her own clit and began to rub herself to reach an orgasm. She was so turned on by the events that had been taking place she knew she could reach her sexual peak almost on-demand. She realized that her pussy was dripping with her own female fluids in a quantity that hadn't been like this in years.

As she used her fingers on her clit, she felt Brandon make one sudden, desperate push into her and listened as he gurgled out a sound of ecstasy that was impossible to decipher but easy to understand. She tightened her pussy muscles around his erect cock and she felt his spasm followed by the warmth of his man fluids coating her deep inside. While she knew from experience that he wouldn't ejaculate as much semen in her as she had swallowed earlier, she knew it would be more than she was used to with her husband. Brandon was decades younger and since this orgasm was his own "cherry popping," she was certain that he would cum a great deal.

As he slowly regained his movements to milk each spasm as much as he could, Kim rubbed her erect clit a few more times before causing her own body to begin to shake and she tensed her thighs as a wave of orgasm flew through her body. Brandon paused for a moment, not sure what was happening to Kim. Realizing it was an orgasm, he began his slow thrust forward and could feel her pussy gripping him and releasing as she orgasmed. His cock, covered with a coating of both his own semen as well as Kim's fluids, was feeling almost greased. The slick coating of their combined juices began to run slowly down his scrotum and he enjoyed the feeling on his hair-covered nut sack.

Kim collapsed on her shoulders and head, her arms not longer able to support her body after the orgasmic wave blew through her. With her rounded butt checks now the highest point on her body, Brandon rested his hands on her rear and slowly regained his breath.

"Did you enjoy that Brandon?" Kim asked breathlessly.

"Did I enjoy it--wow, it was the greatest feeling I could imagine ever experiencing!," he responded.

Brandon straightened his torso up, his semi-hard cock still buried deep inside his neighbor and he looked down at her butt crack. Down to her anus, which was staring at him. Darker pink skin than the other parts of her butt area, he couldn't help but reach his finger down to touch it. Kim flinched when his fingertip once again touched her anus but she then purposely relaxed and thought, "He wants to learn about my body so I need to let him."

"Brandon? Use your other hand--take your index finger and get some of my juices on it."

She felt Brandon pull his softening cock out of her and quickly felt his index finger enter her pussy. He fingered her briefly and then pulled it out. Without being told, Brandon took the slick finger and once again touched her anal opening.

"Put it in slowly Brandon--very slowly," she whispered. Kim was prepared for both pain and pleasure.

Brandon following Kim's directions and slowly inserted his finger and was somewhat surprised when her anus opened slightly. He inserted his finger into her up the first knuckle. He thought what a different feeling it was compared to her pussy. Tighter, dry and not nearly as soft. Brandon was hesitant to move his finger or proceed any further.

"Brandon? What do you say to a shower? I think we both could use a cleaning," his companion asked with her head still buried on the mattress.

"Yeah, that sounds good," he replied. He gently pulled his finger out of Mrs. King's rear opening and watched as it slowly contracted itself closed.

"Do me a favor and get me a towel in the bathroom. I don't want to leak all over the carpet Brandon."

Brandon got up off the bed and walked towards the bathroom. He caught a look at himself in the dresser mirror and saw his semi-hard cock sticking almost straight out as he walked.

"I'm walking naked in Mrs. King's bedroom with her in it!" he thought happily to himself.

He got a hand towel from the bathroom sink and brought back to the bed. Kim was still in the same position, her butt high off the mattress and he offered her the towel. She indicated he should put it by her pussy and referred to it as "my diaper." He laughed at that comment.

After securing it between her legs, Kim took rolled over on her back, her breasts flattening as she did. Kim looked at Brandon and smiled. She looked down his body and saw his semi-hard cock and reached out to grasp it softly.

"So this is what was inside of me giving me all that pleasure?" she said with a smile.

Brandon smiled with pride as she stroked his erection and he looked at her nude body laying in front of him.

"Let's go get clean Brandon. I want to make sure you get that finger cleaned before we do anything else," Kim said.

Kim got up off the bed, using the hand towel to capture any semen that was attempting to escape the confines of her pussy without getting on the carpet. Reaching the bathroom, she turned the showed on and as they waited for the water to warm, Kim dropped the hand towel so she and Brandon stood inches apart totally nude. She stood up on her toes and kissed Brandon on the lips.

"I hope you enjoyed that Brandon. I am so happy to have been your willing participant," and then kissed him again softly.

"Mrs. King--Kim. I enjoyed that so much. I'm so happy to have done that with you and you were my first. I mean, uh, you were great," Brandon stuttered.

"Let's get in the shower Brandon. I have your semen running down my leg," she said with a laugh. They both looked down to see a trickle of white on her inner left thigh.

In the shower they allowed their hands to roam and while the soap was flying, their fingers were in constant contact with one another's bodies. Kim even made a point of insisting that Brandon make certain her rear opening got soaped well and was cleansed completely. And it wasn't only soap and touches that were exchanged--the two spent a fair amount of time in the running water with their lips pressed against one another. Brandon seemed to be quite enamored with kissing his older neighbor and took advantage of her willingness to participate as his wet and soapy hands traced Kim's body during their oral exchanges.

Kim realized as she soaped Brandon that his hardness was not going away. His erect cock continued to remain pointed to the ceiling and she knew that the morning wasn't complete by any means. It had been a long time since she'd been so aroused herself that even after cleaning up, she was still interested in "going back for more." And with Brandon's youthful arousal still very evident, she knew that she'd be getting back into the shower sometime later today with Brandon.

As they completed their shower together, Kim provided Brandon a towel and they watched one another dry off. Kim couldn't pull her eyes from Brandon's cock. The head was pointed straight up and the purple shiny top acted as a magnet to Kim's eyes. She also noted a vein along the right side of his shaft she'd not noticed before despite it having been in both her mouth and in her pussy. In many ways it was identical to her husband's organ; yet in others it was very different.

Kim walked naked back into the bedroom and as Brandon followed moments later, she was nowhere to be seen. Brandon stood nervously looking around the King's bedroom generally wondering what might happen next. He was thinking about what he had already experienced when he saw Kim return in the room with some towels in her hands.

"We need to make sure we don't stain anything Brandon and from the looks of things, you're not quite ready to call it a day--are you?" she said with a smile.

Brandon's face turned red as Kim looked at him. Without replying to Kim's question, he took one of the larger towels and spread it out upon the bed. Kim placed the remaining towels on the carpet next to the bed and gently pushed Brandon on his back on the bed. She climbed on the bed herself and grasped his hard cock in her hands before once again taking the head and putting into her waiting mouth.

As Brandon relaxed while Kim was sucking his dick once again, he realized he should be providing Kim some attention. He waited for several minutes before reaching out to Kim's butt and he caressed her soft cheeks with his hand while Kim's tongue and lips continued to pleasure him so much. Urging Kim gently with his arms while laying on his back, she moved her body so her head was once again opposite his and then she spread her soft thighs so she opened her pussy up to him once again as she straddled his torso.

Just as he had earlier in the morning love session, Brandon reached up and pulled Kim's torso lower so he could put his mouth up against her open pussy. He expertly extended his tongue and began to lick her pussy lips once again, this time with a sense of experience behind him. Kim wasn't quite as wet as she'd been earlier and Brandon realized she might still have some of his semen inside of her but he realized it was not significant so he licked and sucked her in earnest. The two individuals both engaged in their oral pleasuring for an extended period of time and Brandon realized at some point that he was so focused on what his tongue was doing that he was almost failing to realize the pleasure that was being provided to his own cock by his neighbor's warm, wet mouth!

When the two decided they'd licked one another enough for the time being, Kim released Brandon's cock and started to sit up, trapping her pussy over Brandon's mouth and his nose going up her butt crack. They both laughed as she wiggled her butt to make sure his nose was inside that rear crack that Kim thought was so fascinating to Brandon. Kim then twisted around and placed her face next to Brandon's as they looked at one another only inches apart.

Without a word, Kim leaned in and they passionately kissed one another. Brandon's face and mouth had Kim's juices on it and she could easily taste her own body's fluids as their tongues danced with each other for yet another time. Breaking the kiss, they laid next to each other breathless. Kim decided to use this quiet time to talk to her young neighbor.

"Brandon? I'm going to put my 'Mom face' back on for a few minutes. As much as I've enjoyed this morning with you, there is one thing that's troubling me about you. Do you have any idea what that might be?" she asked.

"No--did I do something wrong?" he replied.

As Kim reached down to grasp his erection in her hand once again, she replied, "You never asked anything about birth control. If I were somebody else, we could be in big trouble."

"Well, I, uh...you're right. I just thought that, well, it wasn't needed because, well, uh..." he stuttered in reply.

"Because I'm older? You're partially right. I had my tubes tied many years ago and so I'm okay and you didn't have to worry about that. But you need to be more careful! What if I'd forgotten about that and you didn't ask? We could have done something a little while ago that was inexcusable. And it's not just you--I have just as much responsibility for such things so if you're with a female and find yourself getting intimate, you'll do both of you a big favor if you bring up the subject."

"You're right. I should have thought to ask you. I just figured you wouldn't do anything with me if that was an issue. But going forward, I'll always keep that in mind," he responded.

"Great answer Brandon," Kim replied and kissed him on the tip of his nose as her hand continued to gently squeeze his cock. "Buy yourself some condoms and keep them stashed away so that you have access to them if you need to."

"Can I ask you a personal question Kim?"

"Well, considering that you've already cum in my body twice today, we've licked and sucked about every body part either one of us have, we've showered together and you've inserted your finger in my butt--I'm not sure how personal any question can be but...sure! Go ahead, ask away," she said with some laughter.

"Now I'm embarrassed," he said.

"Don't be. We've both been so open with one another, now isn't the time to get bashful. And keep in mind, we are lying here next to one another stark naked and I have your cock in my hand...so how embarrassed can it be?" Kim said with a smile.

"I was wondering if you, uh, if you've ever done it in your butt? You know, anal sex?" Brandon asked.

Kim thought to herself, "He has had a lot of interest with that little opening back there..."

"I have only done that once before and it was a long time ago. And to be really honest with you, it wasn't with Mr. King. It was with an old boyfriend before I even knew my husband. He wanted to try it," Kim replied.

"Did you like it?" Brandon asked.

"No. It was very painful. But looking back at it, we didn't know what we were doing. Heck, he put so much Vaseline up my butt that I swear I pooped that stuff for a week!"

They both laughed at that reference.

"Would you ever want to try it again?" Brandon asked.

"Is that something that you're interested in, Brandon?"

"Yes. I don't know why for sure but seeing your butt opening just seems so sexy to me."

Kim sensed he was embarrassed as he conveyed that fact to her so she made sure she didn't degrade him in any way.

"I'll be honest about it Brandon. It's not something I've had an interest in and that's part of the reason why Mr. King and I haven't done that together. But I'll tell you what. If you get some condoms and we can find a way to get together at some point before you go back to school, I'm willing to try it one time for you. Not promising we'll go all the way through with it but we can at least try. We don't have any condoms in our house--once I had my tubes tied, there wasn't a need for them anymore so it's been years since we had any around here. I've got lubricant but not any condoms."

"Okay. I'd like to try that sometime if we can work it out," he replied.

"You know Brandon...this thing might just be too big for you to put inside me back there," she said as she gently squeezed his cock.

Brandon was once again embarrassed by that comment.

"But you know what I've got that's just right fit for you? My pussy. Do you think you could make love to me the old fashioned way? You on top, me on the bottom. I think we'll figure out how it works pretty easily," she said jokingly.

As Brandon rolled on her knees, Kim released her grip and spread her legs while pulling her knees in the air. Brandon looked down upon his neighbor and saw her pussy had a white milky coating on the lips and her blonde hairs were parted to the sides from all of the oral attention that he had provided not long before. He knew Kim was wet and ready so he leaned forward, placing his weight on his arms as he allowed Kim to guide his erect cock into her opening. Once the purple head touched her outer lips, nature took over and he slid inside her once again effortlessly.

Brandon looked down as his torso moved forward and at the height of his thrust, he saw his brown pubic hair intertwined with Kim's blonde curls. He realized that might be the lasting image he remembered from today's sexual experience.

As the two adults of different ages continued their pelvic thrusts, they naturally found one another's faces and their passionate kisses began again. Brandon's cock was in one of Mrs. King's openings and his tongue in another. Could life get any better for him?

He bent down and took her left nipple in his mouth, sucking the erect fleshy knob for the first time during this session. He let it slip from his mouth and he directed his attention to her other breast. While Kim wasn't large breasted by any means, she had pretty breasts and her nipples were very attractive to his mouth. He sucked each one and it sent shivers of excitement through Kim. She'd always loved to have her nipples sucked and licked. She was happy that Brandon appeared to appreciate her less-than-D-cup breasts that so many guys his age seemed to be so attracted to.

After a relatively lengthy session of intercourse, despite the breast play, Kim could feel herself drying out some and was hoping that Brandon would be ready to ejaculate before she had to ask him to pull out. Seconds after that thought went through her mind, she felt him tighten up once again and felt the warmth of his semen once again flowing inside her. Brandon pushed her hard with his cock inside her pussy and came relatively quickly compared to the two previous sessions.

Collapsing on top of her, Kim put her arms around the young man and allowed his softening cock to remain inside her. She felt the perspiration on his body and realized how much he had expended today.

After Brandon regained his strength and his breathing returned to normal, the pair redid the scene from earlier where Kim tried to keep Brandon's man-seed from escaping as she made her way to the bathroom. She opened the shower door as she dropped her "towel diaper" and allowed a blob of semen to fall from inside of her onto the floor of the shower. Brandon stood in amazement as he saw Kim spread her pussy with her fingers, allowing another few drops of semen to fall out of her vaginal cavity. She inserted two fingers on her hand inside her and after a few seconds, pulled them out and held them up--covered with a coating of her juices as well as some of Brandon's semen. Looking Brandon directly in the eye, she put the two fingers up by her mouth and slowly inserted them. Brandon was struck by the erotic scene before him.

Wiping her fingers on her bare stomach, Kim said, "I really need to pee now."

Kim walked over to the toilet stool, lifting the seat cover and sat down on. She slightly spread her legs and looked up.

"Are you going to, uh, just 'go' now?" Brandon asked.

Laughing Kim replied, "That was my intent. Are you embarrassed to see me pee Brandon? If you are, you can go back into the bedroom for a minute."

"No--I'd like to watch. I've never seen a girl pee except when I was little and that was a long, long time ago."