The Penetration Puzzle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh clambered to his feet, Sade giving him a quick nod as the exit door opened. He hobbled over to his girlfriend, blood still rushing back to his legs and head as he crouched next to Dina and took her in his arms. Already having removed the phalluses from every hole, she looked utterly spent, gazing up at him and sensing that he wanted her to say something. There was a widening silence that she knew she should fill with forgiveness, or acknowledgement, and in their relationship it was moments like this where she felt compelled to say something she didn't mean or later regretted. Instead, Dina smiled and wrapped her arms around him. There would be time to talk later.

With some much needed help, Sade was brought to her feet facing Kelsey. Even ignoring all the sweat, tears and spit, Sade thought her friend looked different, stood tall without her shoulders pinned back as they usually were. They exchanged weary smiles. Freeing the toys from inside her, Sade nearly came again, and was surprised how eagerly she wanted to play with her still swollen clit. Following her friends into the door, they were glad to find showers awaiting them, and alongside Josh's trunks were perfect replicas of each of their swimsuits.

Cleaning themselves, dressing and then heading up the metal spiral staircase together, it was quite a while before they arrived in a blue-tiled corridor, opening one door after the next until they were back in the waterpark's changing rooms. It had been too long since they had seen daylight, and the brightness of the day seemed to betray their sense of how long they had been trapped.

"There you are!" Chimed one of their friends as he spotted them, "we're all headed to the rapids."

"We'll join you in a bit." Dina croaked, still weak, but gripping Josh's hand to draw him to sit on a nearby bench.

Kelsey and Sade elected to give the pair some space, following their friends half-awake as one crowd of their friends merged with another and a debate arose about which of the rides entrances was best. As always, the decision was directed to Sade. After a pause, she looked around them and shrugged, glad to be free of the obligation to lead and after a moment someone else made a call which resolved matters. The girls trailed behind, eager to float in the water to ease their joints.

As they neared the water, Kelsey leaned over to her friend and whispered, "I've still got the butt-plug in." With a smirk she plunged into the water, and it struck Sade that she had never seen her friend make that expression before.

I hope you liked the story, feedback welcome below. If anyone would be interested in an editor role, reading the stories before I publish them to input on drafts, ideas and sense check content please contact me via my author page. It would really help me write more often.