All Comments on 'The Penis Size Survey'

by 1000bp

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Could this be...bogus!!! I think it is. If this is real what institution performed the research? 1000bp trying to bump the numbers with this story. Like the old adage about boobs, "Anything over a handful is wasted". Well with the male member anything over 6.5 to 7 inches is wasted. The female organ is only about 3 inches in depth prior to stimulation. It expands to about 6-7 inches afterwards. Anything over 7 inches being crammed into that pocket ain't gonna fit and usually just inflicts pain, not enjoyment. If something monster sized does fit then obviously you're visiting the Grand Canyon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fictitious. Two stars due to being repetitively boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

where is the loving wife part? anybody can describe partners

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You seem to be absolutely ‘hung’ up on penis size?? Are u a beta male or a gay fag? I would say that u r a gay fag but unwilling to accept this fact…

How about actually trying one of ur so much talked about penises and giving a. Guy a blowjob? May be all the feelings u have described wrt women may come flooding into u?

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

Pretty much unreadable. Doubt it anyone could have actually read a dozen of these trumped up surveys. I don't think any woman I know of could tell you the circumferences of the dicks they had experienced, but I do know a couple who have said something like 'so and so had a tool that was too fucking fat and I will never do him again'. And what University could come up with $600,000 to do such a survey that they would never be able to publish? Try for some credibility and maybe you could score at least a couple of follers.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

Why is this shitty bullshit study in LW? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why didn't you say it was another bbc bullshit story to begin with. How is this even remotely LW? 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I suppose writing this rubbish is cheaper than getting the therapy you so obviously need.

CTimCTimalmost 2 years ago

Like many men, I'm a numbers guy, so I actually found this interesting and entertaining.

Quality research says over 95% of the dicks worldwide are between 4 and 7 inches. Given their limited sample size, these ladies sure did experience the extreme ends if the bell curve, especially on the larger end.

World wide average is between 5.2 and 5.5 depending on what study you look at. Also, something like 85% of women claim to be perfectly happy with their husband's size. However, only 50% of men are happy with it. I saw a study that gave women's preferred size at 6.3-6.4 inches. That's definitely above the worldwide average, but nowhere near what porn and this story seem to indicate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting. Why do you think every wife picked a smaller penis to marry but prefers bigger? Also, is there truth to blacks having bigger penises?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All this proves is than yanks have small dicks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If size truly does matter, they'd better enjoy it while they can. Data reveals that over the past 40 years penis size and sperm counts are steadily dropping. More so in areas with increased exposure to plastics. Causation has not been shown, but correlation is becoming more substantiated. For example, in one study sperm count was at ~99 million/ml in 1973. In 2011, sperm counts had fallen by more than half to ~47 million/ml. A G search will provide more info.

dunmovynivdunmovynivalmost 2 years ago

Bullshit. Did you want the readers to believe this tripe?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Dr. Ruth says that the cervix is about 6" deep on most women.

Having watched my share of porn, most guys with huge cocks can't get it all in by about 2-3 inches. Does the extra make a difference in the end?

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star for this waste of time.

The world wide average penis size for 95% of men is between 5.3 inches to 6.3 inches.

The other 5% is pretty well divided above and below that average.

There is No truth that skin color or race has anything to do with the size of a man's penis.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

So nakedcraving thought he'd pull the usual cuck shit with a different name.

Thats fucking hysterical.

Time for you to get back to work doing prostate exams with your tongue.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

This poor author has a real self esteem problem, and he wants us all to tell him about it. Pathetic piece of shit.

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

HOT article!!!! What a pity some women do not want to talk about their husband's cock though...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Super size me , is every woman a size queen ? I mean the way you and many others make it sound is the bigger the better , but once they’ve experienced ‘big cock man’ a few times they would like him to be a little bit bigger and a little bit more , and even more and more and more ! It’s like they want to super size ‘big cock man’ ! It makes me wonder if after delivering a baby it crawled back up in them they re- delivered it crawled back again , re- deliver , re-crawl , etc etc etc ..... would that eventually stop hurting like hell and start feeling good , then finally blissful and sexually truly fulfilled ? Hell no it wouldn’t ! Not that many men pack that foot long coney that all these women claim , you know that movie “ Big Man On Campus “ ? Well it’s not called “ Big Men On Campus “ for a reason ! Oh and statistically speaking ; 100% of these women were exaggerating their Biggie Smalls stories ! Just saying ....!

1000bp1000bpalmost 2 years agoAuthor

To reply to some of these comments: the repetition is deliberate, and the stats aren't meant to be taken seriously, stop taking everything so literally, it's a fantasy story which aims to suggest that, secretly, all married women want men with larger penises, at least in their fantasies. You're not meant to 'believe' it, it's not a serious piece of analytical work. Some people seem to have no sense of humour or irony.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1000bp it appears that you have proven the old adage that is often attributed to Mark Twain that went something like Figure Don't Lie but Liars Figure. All most people who are interested can go on-line and get most of the "medical" facts but when you add them together with a vivid imagination you get "The Penis Survey". Now let me go to see if I can get a :"Deep Throat" solution to my problem. You must see the film to understand the solution to the problem that Harry and I share.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BIg sloppy out of shape pussy require big cocks. Lots of sloppy pussy’s that can’t give average 5 to 7 inch cocks any friction . So it goes both ways.. Exercise can tighten a pussy ,not much you can do about cock size

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know it’s fiction, but seriously my wife showed me a Cosmo / Men’s Health survey about 15 years ago. It said that they surveyed their readers and only 1 in 4 women enjoyed giving oral sex. But of the males, 3 in 4 enjoyed giving oral sex. Always suspected the double standard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

interesting bunch of nothing. btw have you ever seen a black Caucasian??? i'm glad i only skinned as it is a waste of time reading the whole thing. 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

your comment section here is proof to me that a lot of these commenters are men who feel sexually threatened, I had my theories, and this proved. Well guys, good news bad news, its not your penis, your penis is not the issue, its your attitude. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do to fix that, your just going to have to go threw life not owning another human being and pass it off love. Its not your fault, its never your fault, must be her fault, how dare she have a mind of her own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

re: scienceguy950 It couldn't be you're talking about yourself? Idiots like you shouldn't comment. 1* for this senseless garbage, not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, there is a guy with a 9 inch by 7 inch cock who has fucked all the interviewed ladies. Total fantasy.

MikodaMikodaalmost 2 years ago

This disgrace should be removed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm 4.25" in length and 3.75" circumference which I'm happy with.

SimonwifeadvSimonwifeadvover 1 year ago

It's quite accurate in so much that the answers are very similar to what many of my girl friends have discussed in our girl only get togethers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like the comment above I'm a tad over 4" long and 3.75" around. I enjoy my small size and get off not being able to satisfy my wife as I love being a cuckold. Her boss has an above average in length cock with a very fat girth. They've been dating and fucking for well over a year.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So, once again, the ladies are lying. Is anyone surprised?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ill admit to being in the just slightly over 4inch long when erect catagory. Id say a big proportion of gfs found this a problem and it didnt last or they found guys bigger. I am however bisexual and my first sexual experience was with a guy so i tend when i alone to frequent gay bars and have sex with what id say are hot guys with larger cocks than i have. Iv also gone down the crossdressing alley and there are plenty of guys of all ages who want sex with me. I do love the taste of vagina and always spend as much time as possible doing it and have had compliments on how good i am at it but never complimented on my cock skills. Life gives us what we find a challenge so i believe i have found a way around and if it means im crossdressing and getting my ass fucked then i have found my fun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous