The Penis Size Survey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Excerpt: "My second time was with a guy from our church, we had known each other for years and one summer we went for a drive and pulled in somewhere, it was all over very quickly but I remember feeling absolutely nothing. He was so small, I felt bad for him but it made me realise that you need to find out about the guy's size before going to bed with him!"

Largest penis encountered during PIV: Interviewee chose model of penis 8.5" long and 6" in circumference.

Excerpt: "That would be a black guy I met at a training course when I switched careers into what I did until I retired. We flirted in the sessions, he as confident and attractive and I'd never been with anyone who wasn't white and and the next thing I knew, I was in his room, undressing him and he was very well endowed, this kind of size [indicated model of penis 8.5 inches long and 6 inches in circumference]. We saw each other -- I can't call it dating, it was just pure sex -- for a few months then he moved away. Then shortly after, I met my husband and that was that."

Husband's penis: Interviewee chose model of penis 6" long and 5" in circumference

Excerpt: "He's an OK size, nothing special, I guess. Some of my girl friends talk about men they're seeing or have dated who are seven, eight, nine inches, and I think 'I wish!'"

Views on penis size: "I don't mean to sound disloyal to my husband but it would be bigger than his. Something like this [indicated penis model 9 inches long and 6.5 inches in circumference]. Because sometimes you just want to feel full, you know? Especially after having children but even before that, to be honest with you."

Interviewee no: 1252

Location: Richmond, Virginia

Age: 30

Ethnic origin: White Caucasian

Height: 5ft 7"

Weight: 160lbs

Occupation: Lawyer

Married since 2015 -- 1 child (aged 2)

Sexual partners: 10

Age at first PIV experience: 19

Smallest penis encountered during PIV: Interviewee chose model of penis 3" long and 3" in circumference.

Excerpt: "A guy at college, second guy I got together with, he was so small, I couldn't tell he was in me, I was so wet, it just slipped in and out, and I asked him 'Are you in yet?' and he got kind of aggressive and finished really quickly and left straight away. I felt bad at the time but he must have known he was small. Anyway, I guess he did afterwards [laughs]."

Largest penis encountered during PIV: Interviewee chose model of penis 9" long and 7" in circumference.

Excerpt: "It was a guy I met when I travelling through Europe after college. A one-night thing. I was kind of chubby in those days and lacked confidence. I spent a few days in Italy on my own while my friend went to see family and met this guy at a hostel and my God, he was enormous. Kind of this size [indicated penis 9 inches long and 7 inches in girth]. The size of it when it was soft was a turn-on and when it was hard, it was awesome, I rode it for hours. He had great stamina and he waited until I'd had my fun on top, then I climbed off and lay on my front and he got on top of me and just fucked me absolutely brutally for like 20 minutes til he came. The guy was unreal. I was sore as hell the day after, could barely walk, but it was worth it and I've never forgotten it."

Husband's penis: Interviewee chose model of penis 5.5" long and 4.5" in circumference

Excerpt: "My husband's kind of disappointing when it comes to size. He's sensitive about it so it never comes up in conversation. He brings me to orgasm with my mouth and tongue, and uses his fingers well when I'm on top so I guess I'm lucky in that regard but it's no substitute for size."

Views on penis size: "Like most women, I think, and certainly most of my friends, size matters to me. Sometimes, for all the great oral orgasms I get from my husband, I just want to be taken and fucked properly by something truly big. So ideally, in a dream world. it would be something like this [indicated penis 9 inches long and 7 inches thick]."

Interviewee no: 1252

Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Age: 50

Ethnic origin: White Caucasian

Height: 5ft 10"

Weight: 190lbs

Occupation: Housewife

Married since 1997 -- 13 children (aged 16, 14 and 12)

Sexual partners: 12

Age at first PIV experience: 18

Smallest penis encountered during PIV: Interviewee chose model of penis 3.5" long and 3" in circumference.

Excerpt: "It was the brother of a friend who came to visit her at college, we went to see a band and sneaked out, started making out, we went the boat house, which I knew would be open, he made me go on my hands and knees, to do it from behind, which I wasn't expecting. Now I think it was so I couldn't see how small he was. I barely felt him enter me and the worst of it was, it seemed to take him ages, so I was just braced there on the floor while he poked away at me. After that I always tried to get a sense of how big a guy was before taking things further."

Largest penis encountered during PIV: Interviewee chose model of penis 8.5" long and 7" in circumference.

Excerpt: "I'd just ended a longterm relationship with a guy after three years, I moved out of our apartment and was staying with a friend who took me to a party where I got talking to a visiting research student from west Africa. I'd barely had sex for months and when he offered to walk me back to the hotel where I was staying for a few days, I hoped something would happen. Anyway, I asked him in, one thing led to another we were making out and when I did my 'size check', it was clear he was pretty big, but it turned out he had this huge, thick black cock -- he was black, of course -- not circumcised, which was a new departure for me, and these huge heavy balls. He fucked me all night and all the next day, we had to keep sending room service away. We had a relationship all summer which just consisted of sex, basically. He always wanted me to kneel before him and suck him off and kiss his balls, then he's lay me on my back and fuck me, before turning me over and doing the same from behind. He was a lovely guy and very passionate and had great stamina and that cock was something else. He went back home at the end of the academic year but came back the following year for a few weeks and I am ashamed to say I cheated on my then boyfriend who became my husband, with him, several times during that period. It was just too good to pass up. He was the biggest, for sure. There were others who were pretty big before him but he wins, definitely."

Husband's penis: Interviewee chose model of penis 5" long and 4" in circumference

Excerpt: "My husband's not the biggest and he knows that, but he's good with his tongue and I love that, he can get me off really fast when I'm in the mood. We have used toys, including an extender, which we use from time to time, so I don't miss out on 'big' when I really need it."

Views on penis size: "Any woman who says doesn't matter is a liar! The ideal size is almost too big, which for me is this [indicated 8.5 inch long and 6.5 inch circumference model], the feeling of being stretched and filled makes me feel so feminine and turned-on...it's turning me on right now!"

12