The Penthouse Ch. 02: The EX

Story Info
Master's Ex Visits for an Evening of Service and Submission.
2.7k words
4.61
14.5k
9

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master made his usual afternoon call about the plans for the evening. A bit of a surprise, his ex-wife will be spending the evening and perhaps the night. This happens around once a month. They divorced several years ago, an amicable separation. A good master-slave dynamic a horrible matrimonial match. So, she comes over to get her submissive/masochistic fix. Master's directions were to set dinner for only two on the glass topped table on the terrace. I set out the good china and crystal and put a couple of long taper candles on table.

I enjoy her visits, I get to be a co-Domme for the evening, a rare treat. In preparation I make sure the toy box is ready and pick out my appropriate attire for the evening. Sir has ordered the evening meal delivered.

I chose a long red leather dress Master had made for me. A high Mandarin collar, sleeveless, and slit up to the waist on my right hip. It is a wrap held closed by three frogs from the waist high slit to the neck. Six-inch matching heels complete the look. After I shower my hair goes up into a bun. Over the top make up and jade bangle earrings completes the look.

Master arriving home and the food delivery happened at the same time. He directed the delivery person to just place it on the warming tray on the kitchen counter. Sir saw me as the delivery person leaves and greets my look with a big smile, a deep kiss and a hand up the slit of my dress into my wetness. The kiss and the grope last until he wrings a moan from me. Sir headed up the stairs to change and directs me to get out the "usual" for our guest.

The "usual" for his Ex is in a separate bag in the toy box. It contains: a thick leather posture collar, a leash, ankle and wrist cuffs all in matching red leather, and an assortment of short chains and clover clamps. I also got out a couple of crops and Master's red dragon's tail whip. The collar and leash are hung by the door, the rest are left on the coffee table.

As I was finishing, Sir came back down dressed in black silk pajamas. He has another term for the outfit, but to me they look like pajamas. He checks the set up on the terrace and what I have out on the coffee table. Satisfied he gives me a firm slap on my ass, along with the much coveted "Good girl" He tells me to have his Ex strip to her heels at the door. Put the collar on her and lead her by the leash to him at the coffee table.

The doorbell rang and her image popped up on the connected monitor screen. Master grabbed me for a deep kiss with his hand again up the slit in my dress to my wet cunt. We traded tongues while his hand probed deeper and deeper. I moaned into his mouth and his thumb moved to find my clit. The doorbell rang again, and master kept enjoying me. Finally, he released me, gave me his hand to lick clean and told me to let the "bitch" in.

I opened the door. His ex was dressed in a nice very low cut, very short mini dress with a pair of six-inch platform heels. We traded hugs and a kiss before ordering her "Down" She immediately went to her knees and kissed my feet. Master trains his submissives well. I fastened the collar tight around her neck, unzipped her minidress and slid it off her onto the floor. As I'm sure Master had instructed, there was nothing under it but a pair of thigh highs. I took her leash and led her crawling to Master's feet.

Master ignored her while we discussed the preparations for dinner. He said that "bitch, will be serving dinner for us and taking care of us as we enjoyed the meal." He looked directly at me and stressed the word "bitch". Obviously, her name for the evening.

Finally acknowledging her, he told her to get the cuffs on with the 12" chain between the ankle cuffs as a hobble and the slightly longer chain between her wrists. He told her to turn around. When she did. Master pulled the metal plug out of her ass and examined it. Apparently satisfied with its size he told me to have her wet it and for me to reinsert. I took the plug from Master and shoved it in her mouth, rotated it so she could wet it with her tongue, pulled it out and not to gently, twisted it as I inserted it firmly in her ass till it reached the point her ass sucked it the rest of the way in.

Master grabbed her leash, pulled her to face him and put clover clamps on her nipples and labia. He told her that when she was ready, our dinner was ready on the counter and to serve us dinner on the terrace. Master took my arm and we walked to the terrace, grabbing a bottle of red out of the cooler on our way. Master seated me, opened the bottle and poured both of us a glass. We chatted about his day and sipped the wine until she appeared with our salads. On the platform heels and the short hobble chain she had to take short careful steps. Master motioned and she knelt silently while we enjoyed our salads and continued our conversation. When we finished our salads she arose, cleared our salad bowls and walked carefully back to the kitchen. Returning shortly with our main course a lobster-based pasta, that looked and smelled delicious. She made one more trip back to the kitchen to bring out the Italian bread sticks.

On her return, as she started to kneel, Master told her to serve me as we ate. I was surprised but parted my legs, slid forward in my chair, and moved my skirt aside. Her kisses started above my knees and went slowly up my inner thighs. Master gave me a smile as he watched her work under the glass topped table. Master gave me a look and I realized that I had stopped eating and talking. He motioned for me to resume eating while he explained our plans for the evening. It was difficult to eat the delicious pasta, grasp Master's plans for the evening while my cunt was being expertly orally served. At one point Master pointedly called my name when I got lost in having my clit sucked and tongue lashed. I focused enough to understand that she would be serving us both tonight, orally and anal, but neither of us nor her were to touch her cunt.

Master finished his explanation and resumed enjoying his pasta. I could see that he was also enjoying the look of lust and need in my face as my need for orgasm rose. He finally asked, "Do you need anything slut, as he refilled my wine glass." "Yes Sir, may your slut cum?"

He contemplated for what seemed like forever, before smiling and saying, "Cum for me slut and don't stop." I dropped my fork as the first one ripped through me. What followed were a combination of aftershocks, squirting, and more orgasms as she kept her skillful tongue and lips at work. Master finally firmly told her to stand and clear the table. She gave my cunt a goodbye kiss and crawled out from under the table. She was a mess, her face and breasts covered with my juices and squirt, her make up a total loss. Master told her to take the leftovers to the kitchen and put them in the refrigerator, go to the bathroom and fix her face and when presentable to crawl to us in the living room and present. He then grabbed the wine bottle and glasses, took my arm and led me to the living room leather couch. Sir told me to take off my dress and to kneel astride him. Apparently, his view from the table had him quite aroused. As I knelt astride him, he guided himself into my cunt. I started to ride him, but he held me still or at least as still as I could be with Master deep inside me. He went back over his plans for the evening for our guest, since he was pretty sure I hadn't quite gotten it while distracted at the dinner table. One thing I had clearly missed at the dinner table was I had blanket permission to cum tonight without asking permission. Not sure how I missed that.

When she crawled back into the room and assumed her present position, Sir again ignored her and started noisily sucking and nibbling on my breasts and neck and released me to start riding him again. I couldn't help it, I quickly came again, but not before I felt Master unload in me. Master smiled, as he lifted me off his magnificent cock. I started to bend down to clean it, but Master stopped me. "Bring me her leash" He pulled the leash until her face was at his cock.

"Bitch, you are going to clean my cum out of my slut. Then my slut off my cock, and then you are going to show me that you still have the oral skills that I taught you. Meanwhile my lover, slut, will be beating your ass, thighs, back and breasts with a crop until I cum down your throat.

Master turned her face up, her head lying on the edge of the couch, I sat astride her face and let her clean my cunt and the cum and juices running out of it. I was starting to really get off again on her skilled tongue when Master pulled her out from under me and on to his cock. As she started to lick and suck Master clan, Master gestured for me to pick up the riding crop and get to work. The first stroke left an angry red welt across her ass and a shriek from her throat. Master slapped her and said, "One more of those and I'm going to just leave my cock down your throat." Master pulled her down all the way onto his cock and nodded at me to continue. I realized the first stroke was too heavy, but I rained blows from the crop over her ass until it was cherry red with several noticeable stripes. I moved to the side and started working on her breasts, the right one and then the left one paying particular attention to the erect nipples. By now Master was face fucking her hard and deep and obviously near orgasm. "He mouthed to me "her cunt" I reacted with three hard blows square on her cunt. If Master hadn't been coming down her throat at the same time, I'm sure the scream would have been deafening.

Master held her head as she licked and sucked him clean. He then put a blindfold over her eyes and had me lead her to a rug in the middle of the room where I directed her to lie and recover. I put a blanket over her and gave her a pillow.

Meanwhile Master and I cuddled on the couch. Master is always over attentive with me whenever he has been with someone else. Our dynamic and agreement is clear that Sir is free to participate with whomever he chooses, while I may only have a third-party involvement with Master's approval. Master is not promiscuous, but does have a couple of fuck partners, and of course his ex, now lying recovering on the floor. It may seem strange, but I know that he has chosen me, and I take delight in hearing about his other liaisons. So while his Ex recovered on the floor, we cuddled, sipped wine, talked about inconsequential issues as he fondled my breasts and I gently caressed his balls and cock.

A bit later I felt his cock start to stir in my hand. He pulled me in for a kiss and told me to get the Feldoe strap on out of the toy box and the lube off the end table. Sir went over checked on her, took the leash and had her crawl over to the ottoman and lie across it.

As Sir was talking to her, I came up behind her. I lubricated both heads of the Feldoe and inserted it in me. The Feldoe is a strapless strap on. It has two heads in an L shaped arrangement. The short leg of the L goes in my cunt, and the long leg in whomever is getting fucked. In this case Sir's Ex. Sir told her to reach back and spread her ass. I pulled the steel plug out of her ass to an audible moan. I lubed her ass and worked it inside with two, then three fingers. On a nod from Master I started to slowly work the Feldoe into her ass. A little way in, then slowly back a bit before going in deeper. My mound finally touched her ass. Master then moved and started slow fucking her mouth. It takes a couple tries but Master and I got in sync, both going in deep together and back nearly out together. As Master picked up tempo, so did I. I reached down and turned the vibrator in the Feldoe all the way up. It felt fantastic on my end and from the sounds she was making, not too bad on her end. Master slowed down and I matched his speed. Master sped up his tempo and so did I. We kept repeating that cycle as we worked together giving her a long hard double fuck. One nice thing about the Feldoe is as I fuck her, I am also stimulating myself with the nub deep in my cunt which is not only stimulating with small movements, but also vibrating just like what is in her cunt. Master nodded to me, pulled out and started to cum all over her face, I slammed in deep and hard, and my body erupted in orgasm followed almost immediately by her body shaking hard as she came from the double fuck. It took me lying on top of her and Master holding her shoulders to keep her from coming off the ottoman. I pulled the Feldoe out of my cunt but left it in hers, still on full vibrate. I straddled her body, sat on her shoulders to hold her in place. Master pulled me in for a deep kiss as his hand roamed and caressed my body. I feel her still having aftershocks as I sat holding her in place. Master fed her his cock to clean, and I pulled the Feldoe out of her cunt and handed it to Master. He fed her my end for her to clean too.

She was again a mess. Cum all over her face and hair and dripping onto her tits, her own juices soaking her sagging, torn stockings. The taste in her mouth was Master's cum and my juices. I removed her shackles. She jerked hard and moaned when I removed the clover clamps from her nipples and labia. Master smiled at the sound, took her leash and made her crawl to the front door. Master used her leash to pull her to her feet, removed the collar, slipped her dress over her, and without zipping it up or a goodbye, swatted her ass out the door, slamming it behind her.

Master returned, gave me a hug, a deep kiss, and led me out to the terrace and hot tub. I was really ready for bed, but who could turn down spending time making out and hopefully fucking my Master in the hot tub?

I must have fallen asleep in the hot tub because the next thing I remember is waking up in my Master's bed as he is completing a call from his Ex. "She says thank you for everything including her very raw ass. She really needed that and can't wait until I let her come back for you to enjoy her again."

Since he woke up first, Master didn't get his usual wake up blow job that morning, but my ass got his full load followed by my larger plug for the day. We spent the rest of the day relaxing and snuggling with Master being super attentive.

Next Chapter Penthouse 3 - Kathy, Sir's Girlfriend