The Penthouse Ch. 09: John & Carlos Weekend

Story Info
John and Carlos take care of Sir's slut while Master is away.
14.3k words
4.62
12.9k
7

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the ninth in the series. In general, following the series in order is helpful, but not necessary, but reading the first one "Penthouse 01 - Who Am I" explains the main characters and setting making it easier to enjoy subsequent vignettes including this one.

I want to thank everyone for overwhelming reception this series has received. I am truly amazed at the reception of my first attempts at erotic fiction. Your comments good or bad are most welcome.

The Penthouse 9 -Weekend with John & Carlos

Master had to leave early Friday morning. Before he left, we followed our usual morning routine. Master awoke with his cock using my throat and his pubes tickling my nose. As Master awoke, he pulled me up on him, rolled us over with Master on top and with no additional foreplay drove deep into my cunt in on long slow stroke. Then nothing. I opened my eyes a Master was looking down at me smiling.

While deep in my cunt my smiling Master told me, "I'm giving you to John and Carlos for the weekend as I gave you to Mistress Umbra, because I can, and even though you are shared, I have no doubts that you are still mine."

I smiled back at Master and started crying. I had been concerned that Master was afraid we were going apart, and Master had just affirmed that he had no doubts that I was his. Looking at my smile and my tears a look of confusion filled Master's face. I leaned up, kissed him, and started rotating my hips, as I replied, "Yes, Master, I am yours, Sir should never doubt that."

The smile returned to Master's face as he responded to my hips movements by starting to slowly fuck me. Then he picked up the pace and intensity and fucked me harder and longer than I can ever remember with Sir. Sir felt my cunt clench repeatedly with my orgasm and he blasted overflowing my cunt and collapsed on top of me. We laid there holding each other gasping for breath

When I could I turned to Master and told him, "I think you bruised me. I don't remember you ever fucking me like that. I'm going to be tender for days."

Master chuckled, "That was my plan. Every time you get fucked this weekend, the bit of extra pain you feel, you will know is me."

After I licked and sucked Master clean, he headed to the bathroom to get ready for his trip. I laid there in the big wet spot in his bed, fingering my bruised cunt, smiling, warm in my Master's love and affirmation.

I finally got out of Master's bed to see him off on his trip. Standing in the open condo door as we kissed, hugged and Master groped my naked body. Sir finally broke away and I still stood naked in the doorway watching Master at the elevator. While we were waiting for the elevator the neighbor from the other condo on the floor came out to leave for work. He and Master chatted until the neighbor saw me standing in the doorway. His mouth dropped open as the elevator doors opened. Master had to remind him the elevator was there. I guess he doesn't see naked collared redheads with cum running down their thighs every day. Master texted me later that the neighbor had told Sir he was one luck bastard. I texted back, "Yes, Sir"

I showered, and since I knew I was spending the weekend with John, I inserted the larger butt plug. Let's just say John is above average and likes my ass. Heels, Sir's collar, and a mini dress and I was ready. I spent most of the morning at the beauty salon having my hair, nails and make up done. I told the lady doing my makeup that I had a hot date with two hunks that night, go for the slut look. She went over the top. Bright red lipstick with a touch of burgundy, smoky eyes, with overdone eyeliner and lashes. She had toned down my cheeks which made the eyes really pop. Definitely slutty, but a very high class slut.

Back at the condo, midafternoon a box was delivered. It had a note taped to the top, "Be ready at 6:00 PM." Nothing else, no signature, no other information. I had no doubt that this was the start of my weekend where I had been left by Master to the care of John and Carlos while Sir was away on business. I had strict instructions to obey them both as I would Master. While I was sure it was one of them, I couldn't figure out which one, or if it was both. They had started conspiring at the party the evening before when Master asked them to "Take care of My slut while I'm gone"

Opening the box I found: one shear black sleeveless midriff top with an open mesh overlay, one pair of silver nipple shields, one wrap flared skater skirt that didn't wrap all the way but left a slit open all the way to the wide leather belt, one pair thigh highs, and one pair of heels, higher than any I had ever worn with a very thin stiletto heel. There was another small box inside marked Lush 3. The nipple shields under the shear top would keep my nipples fully erect and quite obvious, while the slit in the skirt showed my leg up past my stocking tops and my hip. The heels would be a challenge.

I changed into the new heels to get some practice time before I tried to wear them out for the evening. I was a bit unstable at first but managed not to break an ankle and with practice learned to take the shorter mincing steps the heels required. Hopefully I wouldn't need to walk far or too fast.

I then turned to the box marked Lush 3. It was some kind of odd-shaped vibrator. After watching three or four on-line videos I had figured out that this was a new insertable vibrator controlled by apps on smart phones over the net and Bluetooth. Very similar to the one Master controlled in my office chair. I downloaded the app, inserted the device and turned it on. OMG, when I used the app to run it up and down it was amazing, and at highest setting quite strong. After fifteen minutes of playing with it, I removed it to avoid cumming without permission, licked and sucked it clean, and put it on its charger for the evening.

I started getting ready. Shaving everything nice and smooth except the red triangle I always leave on my mons. The Castile enema followed by the saltwater flush. Then a minor touch up of my make-up

As I was admiring my slutty image in the mirror, wondering what the weekend would bring, my hand went to my cunt. As I stood there, two finger up my sore bruised cunt, remembering a previous weekend with John and my two years with Carlos the orgasm hit me by surprise. My knees buckled and I barely caught myself on the counter to keep from going to the floor. While cuddling with Master that morning after his hard fuck, he had given me permission to cum this weekend except when directed not to by John or Carlos. Even with that permission the orgasm had been a surprise, maybe I was looking forward to this weekend more than I had realized.

I started getting dressed in the thigh high stockings. I love the way they feel and show off my legs. Next the nipple shields clipped on my nipples behind my piercings. They pinched, not as hard as my clamps, but enough to keep my nipples erect all evening. I wrapped the skirt around me and couldn't decide where the slit was meant to go. It gapped about an inch, more when I walked. In front it bared my cunt with every step. I finally decided it went on my hip where it bared my entire leg including stocking top with even the short steps the heels allowed. The midriff top came to the bottom of my rib cage, leaving my abs bare. My nipples and especially framed by the shields were clearly visible through the shear material. The heels finished the outfit. I looked in the mirror and was amazed at the reflection between the outfit and having my hair done I thought Sir's slut looked quite fuckable.

I had just finished getting dressed, standing still a bit unsteady on the higher heels, debating whether to insert the Lush and/or a butt plug, when John walked into my bedroom. Even though I knew Master had given him the door code, I was still surprised at his appearance.

His first words were, "Wow, you look incredible." He grabbed my ass and pulled me to him in a hug and a deep tongue filled kiss. Without another word, he spun me around, bent me over the bed, and grabbed my lube off the nightstand. I heard a zipper behind me, felt my skirt flipped up across my back, and the cold lube hitting my rosebud. John wasted no time before I felt fingers invading my backdoor, followed closely by John's hard cock. John is not huge, but above average in length and more importantly right now, girth. Fortunately, he is familiar enough with my ass from experience to know how slowly and gently he must go at first. Not to say that as the head of his cock passes my ring it doesn't hurt, but that soon passes and he lets me adjust before going deeper, and deeper until he is balls deep. I feel him withdraw almost all the way before again fucking deep slowly. As he feels me adjust his pace quickens and he is soon fucking my ass hard, deep and fast. John doesn't last long before I feel him swell and pump load after load deep into my ass. We collapse onto the bed, John on top of me, still deep in my ass. I feel him soften and then withdraw, to be quickly replaced by a butt plug.

I wasn't sure if the plug felt smaller than normal just because it was replacing John's cock. John kissed my ass and said, "I gave you a smaller plug because we need to leave room in your cunt for the vibrator. Where is it?

I pointed to it on the nightstand. John picked it up and lightly lubed it before turning me over onto my back, spreading my legs and working the vibrator snuggly into my cunt. He picked up my cell phone from the nightstand, opened the vibrator app, and started it on a low steady vibration. I saw that he also made a change to the app. I asked him what he did. He smiled and clapped his hands right next to my cell phone. The vibrator went crazy for a moment, going much harder for a moment before returning to the slow steady vibration.

John smiled and explained, "It is now sensitive to sound, you should have fun at Carlos's musical performance tonight." He stood me up from the bed and hugged me again as he told me, "Carlos and I have a fun filled weekend planned for you, relax and enjoy it." With that he pocketed my cell phone.

He escorted me down to the garage and his car. Once in, he turned the radio to a soft jazz station and the vibrator in my cunt started following the music, faster when it got louder, slower when it got softer. Carlos's groups' performance was going to be especially exciting.

At the club the valet opened my door and took my hand to assist me out of the car. I caught that his eyes were more interested in my exposed thigh and midriff than my eyes. But he did give me a big smile as he passed my hand to John.

John led me to the VIP line at the door. The doorman made a quick check and immediately opened the door for us. It was definitely an upper class club. Gorgeous décor, crowded with beautiful people. The maître d checked our reservation and led us to a table near the band stand. As we walked over John whispered in my ear for me to not sit on my skirt and get it wet so when the maître d pulled out my chair for me I gracefully (hopefully) swept the back of the skirt to the side and set my bare ass on the chair. Almost immediately the sommelier appeared with three wine glasses and a bottle of white wine, courtesy of the House. He showed the bottle to John, opened it, and poured a small amount for John to test. John approved and two glasses were poured before he bowed to John and left.

There was a pianist playing softly, but between her piano and the background noise, the vibrator in my cunt ratcheted up two notches. The plug in my ass may have been a bit smaller but it was large enough to push the Lush onto my g spot. I was nervous enough that it had no danger of pushing me over the edge, but enough to give me a taste of what was coming when Carlos's quartet took the stage.

Shortly after John ordered dinner for both of us, Carolos came out and sat with us. He said the club had brought in a name group for this weekend, so his group would only do a short set and then be done for the evening. He left about the time the food arrived. John had ordered something light for us, roasted shrimp on a bed of risotto. It was delicious

Carlos's group came out and set up and did some quick tuning. Carlos was right in front of us and very time he strummed his big bass fiddle, the vibrator app in my phone picked it up and I felt it in my cunt. The guitar player was on the other side of the stage and didn't have much of an impact on the app. But the trumpet player was something else. Every note kicked the vibe into high gear. John thankfully saw that it was maxing out and adjusted the app setting on my phone so only the shrillest notes sent the vibrator into overdrive.

As each member of the trio took their turn with the melody, the vibrator went to a low buzz when the guitar player was lead, to a steady series of spikes from the bass fiddle, to a high series of peaks when the trumpet took his turn. As all three reached a crescendo for the end of the first piece, so did I. My body went rigid, my cunt and ass clenched, I saw flashing lights, and a scream was forced from my throat. John said later that my scream fell right in with the rest of the audience's reaction to the piece, and not too many people turned to stare.

After the first piece, the trumpet player took the microphone and went into detail on the piece they had just finished and the next one on the program. His voice on the microphone came through the app and the vibrator in my cunt as a low rumble. It allowed my breathing to return to near normal but kept my cunt on edge.

After my strong orgasm, John turned the app down quite a bit and slid his hand up high on my thigh touching my cunt, where he could feel the vibrations. While I was on edge the rest of Carlo's performance, I only came twice more by the time they finished with their set, but none as earth shaking as the first one. I was sitting in a puddle on the fancy chair, and my hands were sore from the death grip I had kept on the table.

While we were waiting for Carlos, John told me to crawl under the table and clean my mess off my chair. As I finished sucking and licking up the puddle I had left, John grabbed my hair and pulled me over still under the table and onto his exposed cock. I kissed, licked and sucked the tip before his hold on my hair pulled me deep onto his cock. I started taking him deep into my throat, humming so he could feel the vibration, then back to where I could swirl my tongue around the head of his cock, then again deep into my throat and repeating the cycle.

While I was working John, Carlos arrived and as he sat down inquired about my location. I heard John, "She is busy showing off one of her amazing skills." I had never giggled before with a cock in my throat, but it felt amazing, and John seemed to appreciate it too.

As I continued to suck John's impressive member I reached over to connect with Carlos, as I ran my hand up his thigh, I encountered his exposed semi hard cock. I wrapped my fingers around it and started softly stroking it. It responded almost immediately to its full glory. While I knelt there debating whether to go back and forth servicing both cocks, John answered the question by pulling my face firmly into his crotch and shooting his load straight down my throat. I quickly cleaned his cock and shifted over to Carlos.

As I shifted my knees to serve Carlos, out of nowhere my situation made me smile. Here I am a respected professional, dressed in a revealing outfit with heels I can barely walk in, on my knees under a table in an upper class night club with a vibrator keeping me on edge, a plug in my ass, and a mouth full of cum, about to suck off an ex boyfriend, while wearing Master's collar around my neck. God, I love being Sir's slut.

I took Carlos deep into my throat in one movement. My throat was already ready from John and I wanted to surprise Carlos. I was rewarded with a moan from Carlos. As I continued to suck and enjoy Carlos's cock, I heard John and Carlos discussing the rest of my weekend. I could only catch bits and pieces but hear enough to know it was going to be a hell of a weekend.

Carlos didn't last long. He pushed my face far enough away that his cock was just inside my lips as he unloaded string after string of cum into my mouth. I had to swallow twice to keep it from overflowing down my face. I started to clean him and he pulled me back onto his cock and just held me there as his cock softened in my mouth despite my constant tongue attention.

He finally released me, and I started to crawl out of the table only to quickly see the feet of the waiter as Carlos was signing the check. I waited a bit after the feet disappeared to crawl out and retake my chair. John smiled at me, leaned over and wiped some cum off my cheek and chin. Carlos asked me if I enjoyed my dessert. It took me a moment to realize what he meant, and I blushed a deep red, before answering, "Yes Sir, both servings were delicious."

John left to have the valet bring the car around. Carlos leaned over quite serious and asked, "Are you really ok with this? Serving John and I all weekend, especially sexually, because someone told you to?"

With the taste of his cum still filling my mouth I found the question a bit odd, but sweet. I looked him in the eye and explained. "I do what Sir asks me to do because I enjoy serving and pleasing him. I am looking forward to this weekend and whatever you two have planned for me. I choose to serve Sir as My Master, and I choose to serve you and John this weekend."

John returned from the valet reached over and attached a chain leash to my collar. He helped me to my feet and handed the leash to a surprised looking Carlos. He turned and we walked out of the club, John leading, Carlos following and me led by the leash. John climbed in the driver's seat of his car and the valet assisted Carlos and I into the back seat.

On the ride home, John had the radio playing music from his phone and had it turned up a bit louder than necessary. The selections all started out softly and built to a crescendo. Naturally the vibrator in my cunt followed the music, but John had it turned down to a point that it took me to the edge but then quit. Carlos was watching me with his hand on my thigh touching my cunt feeling the vibrations and watching me intently. At one point where it had built to a crescendo, he took a handful of hair and pulled me in to a long deep kiss. If I hadn't been so surprised it would have probably pushed me over the edge. Afterwards he put his arm around me and pulled me into a close snuggle with his warm hand still against my cunt feeling the vibrations.

When we reached the condo's garage, Carlos kept his arm around my waist with his hand firmly on my ass to help me be steady, while John took my leash and led us to the elevator. As soon as we entered the elevator John unbuckled my skirt, removed it and told me to crawl. I dropped onto all fours. When we reached our floor, I followed John on the leash into the Penthouse and straight up the stairs to the dungeon. Carlos was right behind me, so I gave him a good show with and extra wiggle of my ass and roll of my hips as I crawled in front of him.

Once in the dungeon John wasted no time having me lay along the horse and strapped me down tight. Behind me I heard John tell Carlos, "Flip the coin for heads or tails."

Carlos called out, "it is heads."

To which John replied, "OK, Carlos enjoy getting head. I get tails. Whoever gets tails gets to choose which delightful hole is on that end or can use both."

Apparently, Carlos had enjoyed my show as he followed me crawling to the dungeon, he was rock hard with drops of precum as he presented his member to my lips. I licked the drops off the tip of his cock and continued tonguing the head as he pushed into my mouth and just left it there momentarily enjoying my tongue massage.