The People You Fuck

Story Info
In Search Of The Right Man.
3.9k words
4.22
5.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

--

Just because I like it rough does not mean I like them rough. I hope you understand what I mean.

At 32 years of age, the number of people that fucked me more than once is pitiful.

If I talk about everyone I had ever had sex with, well that would be impossible. Not to mention that I don't even remember all of them. And the number of gangbangs make it difficult. I will talk about the significant people I had sex with over the years.

To keep it all simple, and hide the identity of one specific person for their safety (and one for my safety); I would use numbers to refer to all of them. Let me just tell you up front that these people had some qualities I have been looking for in a man. But none of them are exactly what I want in a man.

Am I asking for too much? You keep reading and be the judge of that.

Before I even go to number one, I have to mention patient zero. I only had sex with this guy once. But he was my first.

I had a crush on him forever. Both of us were 18 at the time. I think I was also his first. Which is why he came when I was putting the condom on his member. He was so embarrassed that he didn't call me for the next three days after that.

We met up a week later. I told him everything was fine. I was eager to have sex at the time. But anxious at the same time. It can be scary, your first time!

I knew we would be having sex when he invited me to his grandfather's ranch for a weekend. We had only two days. Nothing happened in the first day. So I decided to give him a blowjob to wake him up the next day.

He came just as he gained consciousness. He wasn't able to get hard after that.

That night, I knew he was determined to get it on. We didn't make out long before he flipped me over and went to town.

I wish I could say that it was pleasant. But it hurt really bad for five minutes. And when I thought that I was starting to feel good, he came.

We still talked once or twice later on. But that was that.

Maybe we could have been a thing if I stayed in the city after graduating school. But that didn't happen. It was so long ago that my imagination of what he was might be better than what he really was.

1:

We had a neighbour that always used to make weird comments about me and touched me in inappropriate places whenever he could. Stupid young me thought seducing him would be a good idea. He was 44 at the time.

It was during a party we had in our back yard when I rubbed my ass against his crotch. The ass that has both gotten me into trouble and out of some troubles. It's always been an asset for me.

I felt something getting ready for me inside. I made sure to give him a look that told him I was ready to take what he could give. He texted me later that night, just telling me that his wife would not be home that night.

I had to sneak out and I felt like a prostitute as I waited after knocking on his door. He actually went out to buy lubes and condoms before texting me. It was a long and arduous night for me. I got home at around 5 in the morning.

I would be waiting for his text for the next couple of months. The text that would only say how long his wife would be out for.

I still don't know what I expected from him. But I did get a dick that could last more than five minutes. The only problem was, he started acting prudish when there were others around. I guess he didn't want to get caught with his dick in an eighteen-year-old.

He made me realize what kind of sex I liked. I liked it hard and rough. But I also wanted to be able to have a public relationship with that person.

I did spend some amazing afternoons in his surprisingly well kept basement. And he did get to dip his cock in me over the years, even after the two-month tryst. But he was not what I wanted in a man.

He still lives there and I see him whenever I visit my parents.

2:

I still think about him from time to time. I was a college freshman and he was a junior when we first met. He was very forward with me.

The first time we met, he said I have beautiful eyes. The second time we met, he asked me about my sexual orientation. The third time we met, we made out behind my dorm. I invited him to my dorm straight away after breaking of our kiss. But he went away that time.

I was hot for him. That's because he was really hot. I wanted him to have me.

And a couple of weeks later, we had sex. I realized what he was insecure about. Four inches are not that flattering. But the man attached to the four inches made up for it.

I wish I could tell him that he didn't have to worry. Both of us went down on each other. And I even had frequent orgasms while he fucked me.

But being in the college environment, and with so many shit people out there, he broke things off a couple of weeks before he was about to graduate. He has been the longest I have been committed to someone. Almost two years.

3:

He was a professor in my college. I had taken three different courses under him. He was probably one of the nicest professors I had known over my four years of college. He was 32 at the time.

Full disclosure, he's not the only professor I fucked. But he's the one I have fucked more than once, and on my own volition. I might have seduced him. I think he knew it too.

I had taken harder courses under him. I saw that he was taking a beginner level course in my last year. So I picked the course to fill out my credit requirements. And I spent the office hours entirely in his office that semester.

No, I did not need to learn essay structures. He graded my 3000 word essays as excellent only a few months ago. And he remembered it too.

We talked about everything and nothing in those times. Some other students might have figured something out. But I didn't care. I realized that he took his job a little too seriously and had to invite him for drinks myself.

I didn't have to work that hard once we walked inside his apartment. He knew he could have me any which way he wanted. And he did so.

It was a wonderful period that sadly had to end. 32 and 22 is not the worst age gap in a relationship. But I could not see it working in the long haul.

It was his reference that helped me secure the job I still hold to this day. I am now a journalist at a reputed news source you might be familiar with. But we're not here to talk about my job.

4:

We're here to talk about the people I fucked because of my job. And this person is one of the reason I am not giving any names here.

I have known about this person since I was a young boy. And to get the opportunity to tour with their 'unit' was a dream come true for me. I was chosen for a specific reason that I later understood.

Well, he fucked the shit out of me after getting me drunk enough in the first day. I told him later that he didn't have to get me drunk in the first place. And I was sober every time he fucked me over the nine days I was with him.

I did get my job done and wrote a coherent article for my editor. But even the editor knew what really happened in those days. As I was asked for a specific reason.

I am being too vague in this section, because I wouldn't want any unwanted mail. Or worse, any unwanted visitors.

5:

This is the one that I regret. And I keep regretting him. I regretted him a day after I had sex with him. I regretted him a month ago.

Talk about a piece of shit with a dick. And boy does he know how to use that dick.

We met in a gay bar. Of course! I was there with a couple of friends. I made eye contact with this guy a couple of times. The next thing you know, he sent me a note via the bartender. The note just read, 'Alley in the back. Ten minutes.' He winked at me as I looked at him, and got up.

I waited for five minutes. Trying to calm my nerves. I didn't know what to expect. And that's what got to me.

Then I got up and walked out in the back alley behind the bar. And sure enough, this man had me on my knees, pinned against the wall and fucked my mouth until completion.

I had it rough before. But I didn't have it this rough and this careless. He had me on his palm and played me like a toy. I was intoxicated by the sense of danger emanating from the man. I followed him to his apartment.

As soon as he locked the door behind us, he had me pinned to the ground. We were still fully clothed, he just did the bare minimum to pull his dick out and expose my asshole. This motherfucker then went to town on me with one gob of spit as lube.

He could put a virgin man in the hospital. But then again, no virgin man would willingly meet him in the back alley of a gay bar. I found out later that he is a fitness trainer. We exchanged information the next morning.

And he has had this grip over me ever since then. His 'you up' texts still take my breath away.

But I don't exist to him unless he needs a hole for his dick. And I was powerless to keep my hole away from that dick.

It was him that broke something deep inside of me. The younger me would not recognize who I had become and what I was doing.

That's enough of him for now.

6:

I matched with this person on a hook-up app. He seemed nice enough. So I asked him out for a date. And my first impression was right. He was really nice. He was 25 as I was 27 at the time.

Sex with him was wonderful. He almost always had to look at my face when we were doing it. I didn't mind most of the time as it seemed like he was really enjoying himself. But even when he was fucking me doggy, he sometimes had me turn my head around and kiss me.

He was the funniest guy I have ever met. There have been times when he has made me laugh as I was getting on all fours for him to fuck me. Can it be a mood killer from time to time? Yes. But I liked him all the more for it.

He was the only guy I had taken home for my parents to meet. And both of them absolutely loved him. As a matter of fact, the neighbour that used to fuck me all those years ago also took a liking to this guy.

His job was what broke us apart. Well, that's not entirely true. Me being a lying cheating whore is what broke us apart.

His job had him stay on a different country for a couple of months. And I had sex with five different people in that period of time.

I broke it off without confessing my guilt. I knew he deserved better.

7:

I really tried to please this guy. Not because he was nice or anything. Neither did he have a magical dick that could fuck me for hours. The reason I wanted to be with this guy was because he was filthy rich.

We met at a political conference I was covering. The older guy chatted me up before the conference began. I was not that much interested as I was anxious about the job at hand. But when he gave me his card, I was gobsmacked.

He was one of the mega donors of a big political party. He told me the number of the room he was staying in and told me to visit him after I was done. I anxiously looked around for his information online. And his net worth almost made me piss myself.

That night, I went up to the hotel room and knocked. He opened up and asked me why I was there. I told him I was there because he told me to. He then had me kneel in front of him and crawl inside the room.

He had me crawl all the way to the balcony. It was late at night, but the view was still magnificent. We were still fully clothed when he had me sit next to the balcony chair like a dog. He sat down on the chair and we stayed there, looking out into the ocean. He asked me about my past. I told him everything honestly. I knew he could find out everything about me pretty easily.

I was still sitting on the balcony when he went inside and fetched a bottle of champagne. He had me drink the champagne straight out of the bottle. After I was having trouble keeping my balance, he pulled his dick out and slapped my face with it.

I don't remember the rest of the night. But I still remember the belt marks on my ass and how it stung for the next three days.

But soon enough, I understood that I was nothing but a plaything for this guy. He liked feeling powerful. And the bad thing was, he actually was powerful. He had the power to have any man or woman he wanted. And he knew it.

So I was a bit flattered at first that he chose to play with me for a while. Of course, he got bored of me pretty soon. Then it turned out to me getting fucked by his rich friends. Fucking was not the problem. But the amount of drugs consumed by people definitely was.

The last nail in the coffin was when he invited me for the orgy. He said it was an orgy. I went to the place expecting a kinky time.

But multiple people quickly got the best of me and tied me up and had me displayed on a table in the middle of the room. It was then I realized that I was the only bottom present in the 'orgy'. I don't know what they made me snort, but I didn't even feel most of the dicks going in and out of me.

They did manage to wring out every bit of semen I had in me. But it was still one of the most uncomfortable experiences of my whole life.

I texted him later saying that I was going to have to lay off any substance for good. He just texted back telling me that he understood. And my usefulness to the man also fizzled out as I was never called over by him or his people ever again.

Let me tell you something else, I am more afraid of what he or his men would do to me if his name got out than anything else. Missing people aren't even investigated when someone like him is behind it.

8:

This guy was set up by one of my work colleagues. I was thirty at the time.

We started dating each other with long term relationship in mind. So we didn't even have sex for the first month.

The sex was decent. But the thing about him that got to me was his discipline. He had almost everything planned out. After three months of going out with him, he told me that I had passed his screening process.

When I started getting mad, he told me that he was just being realistic. If we were to have a proper relationship, we needed to be compatible with each other. And you don't find out compatibility in a day. He was being honest about it all and told me that it was completely up to me whether the relationship would continue or not.

We dated for eight months. It was boring. But there was a routine to it all that I got used to. We even had sex at a set time most of the week. The only exception was when any of us woke up horny. He had told me beforehand that our routine could be changed for this one factor. Morning sex!

Eight months into the relationship, the piece of shit number five had to come up with a 'you up' text in the middle of the day. Of course I was up in the afternoon. But I didn't text him back. I was in a happy relationship. Wasn't I?

I didn't need to get fucked like a cheap whore. I didn't need a dick that always filled me with regret the day after. I didn't want the sense of real danger always looming around that man. Or did I?

Of course not. I had grown as a person. I knew what lust can do. And letting your dick take you places you had no business of being was not what decent people did.

But there was a dick pic on my phone ten minutes later. He told me that he was home.

I don't believe in coincidences. But I was driving past his neighbourhood. Well, I had to take a turn and drive ten minutes to a specific direction. But that was close enough.

He had a friend drop by as he was tickling my tonsils. I was double teamed for the next three hours.

Of course there was a break in the routine with my partner at the time. It could happen anytime. But I had to text my current boyfriend to tell him all about it.

When I went home late, smelling like semen, I had to tell him the truth.

He just told me that he would not be able to trust me anymore. And when I was packing my things, he just said that he expected more from me.

I thought we had a good relationship. But as I was walking out on him, I kind of felt free for some reason.

Present Day:

All of that brings me to the present moment. I am actually reminiscing all that while my date was running late. I would have walked away after ten minutes. But it's raining heavily out there. At least the date had an excuse.

And the date is set up by my brother, believe it or not. He just said that I might like the guy.

As I was waiting in the café. I saw him completely drenched, on the other side of the street, waiting for the cars to pass by.

My imagination did not exaggerate. He still was a hunk and a half. Talk about aging like fine wine. Boy would I like to take a sip of this wine.

I knew that I wanted him even before he noticed me. I didn't care if he still came within a couple of minutes. I know of other ways to pleasure myself.

He looks better than I remember. Maybe because the wet shirt completely accentuated his muscles. I could see his abs and pecs. I was getting too distracted. I thought the café would not let him get inside since he was so wet.

So I got out and greeted him outside. He gave me a smile, and I grabbed him for a hug. It was so nice to see a familiar face. I was right, he aged really well. I wanted to kiss him, but resisted.

I quickly told him that I lived a couple of blocks away. We walked in the rain to my place.

Of course we had to get naked as soon as we got inside. Our clothes were ruined.

We came up with ways to warm our bodies. He knew his way around my body. We stayed warm for the next couple of hours. So, I am glad to learn that he could fuck for longer than five minutes.

If you still haven't figured it out yet, he was my old friend that took my virginity. It seemed like ages ago, when we were eighteen.

But I felt something as soon as I saw him.

Of course it's not love. Don't be silly. I just ... I just met him.

We took a shower together and went to the café again once it was not raining anymore.

We caught up with our lives. It turns out, he was the one who asked my brother about me. And my brother immediately set us up. I guess my older brother knew something I didn't.

We walked around the neighbourhood, talking about life, holding hands. We met that afternoon, and started acting like we have been in a serious relationship for so long.

But that night, we did fuck like it was our first time. He was wonderful, always switching things up, keeping me on my toes.

Both of us were really tired the next morning. I thought about getting up first and preparing breakfast for him. But when I opened my eyes, I saw him looking at me. I saw longing in his eyes.

Something in my chest felt like crumpling up when I looked at him. We then kissed for a while before getting up and ready for work.

I told him that he could move in with me since I was close to both of our workplaces. He just shrugged as he got ready. We then had breakfast outside before going to work. As we were parting ways, I looked into his eyes.

Of course it's not love. Don't be silly. He's not in love with me. Sure he looked for me and found me after so long. And ... and he ...

It felt painful to turn around and walk away from him.

My heart was pounding against my chest as I kept walking to my office.

As soon as I sat on my desk, I pulled my phone out and blocked some numbers I probably should have blocked a long time ago. Then I had to delete some apps from my phone.

I still didn't know what I wanted from a man. But I knew who I wanted.

Am I asking for too much from one man?

Eh, who knows?

--

Author's Note: Let me know if you want to read more stories like this one. You can also tell me if you want me to elaborate on any of the parts of this story.