The Peregrination Ch. 06

Story Info
They discover who they've been watching, and much more!
2.7k words
4.17
4.5k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1976

Martin's Beach, Miskatonic County, MA

BOOM!

"Fuck!" Stevie cried out.

Whizzzzzzzzz BANG!

"Ugh, my head hurts!" Scotty said moaning.

BOOM!

"Are we in Hanoi?" Stevie asked putting a hand to his head.

Scotty sat up as Susanne's office lit up with bright green light! He found himself naked, with his green coloured clothes strewn about the room, beside him was an equally nude and baffled Stevie!

"We slept all afternoon!" Stevie cried out!

BANG!

The two boys dressed as quick as possible, then noticed the sandwiches Susanne left out for them.

"She's one sweet old lady!" Stevie declared with a mouthful of food.

"Don't cum inside me!" Shrilled Scotty in his best imitation of Suzanne, causing both of them to laugh deeply.

Scotty found his copy of Othello, which he jammed into a pocket as he too ate, the room filled with blue light of fireworks.

Outside the boys headed towards the crowd watching the show. They saw Curtis lighting the fireworks with his adoptive mother and Susanne seated nearby in lawn chairs. It was so busy that neither saw Scotty as he waved.

During a lull, Curtis was seen cleaning up the spent fireworks, his mother helped him, then they were both gone. When the show started again, Stevie's father took over.

"Where did they go?" Scotty shouted.

"I don't care, it's so unnatural!" Stevie said back. "I'm bored, let's go window shopping!"

Stevie held up the bottle that brought about the three-some with the elderly Susanne; Scotty smiled agreement. The two boys then disappeared into the night laughing.

It seemed like the whole resort was watching the light show, cottage after cottage was empty. Scotty tired of this, he wanted to get drunk then sleep. Stevie stubbed out his smoke then called to Scotty, saying he had found a cottage with a couple making out.

In a fast moment the two boys were at either side of the window; they agreed this time to keep quiet! The woman pushed through the beads that divided the bedroom from the living room. Scotty's jaw dropped as he realized that it was the same woman with the round tits from a few days before!

She wore the same pink silk shift as before, this time instead of standing still she did a seductive dance for he assumed was the same man. Scotty couldn't see the man but assumed that he sat in the shadows.

When the woman displayed her breasts Stevie and Scotty managed to stay quiet; her breasts were just as round and perky as he remembered! Scotty couldn't make out her face, but he did like the rest of what he saw!

In moments the woman was completely naked, her blonde bush visible in the dim light. She swayed her hips seductively back and forth, Scotty felt himself getting hard, and when he looked over at Stevie, he had his extra-large cock out in his hand.

Scotty pulled his out too, but had to tuck it away! The man appeared from the shadows, Scotty assumed that he must have been the dark shape that chased after them the other day! The woman left the bedroom, and the man followed her to the bedroom.

"Put your dick away Stevie!" Scotty hissed. "We gotta go to the bedroom window to see the rest of this show!"

The two boys ran then stopped as a bright yellow firework went off, it was almost day time it was so bright! Neither moved until it stopped.

Once back in the safety of darkness they proceeded to the bedroom window. The couple was locked in a sixty-nine that reminded Scotty of his own the night before, he couldn't make out the man on the bottom, but the woman's breasts were pressed against the man's legs, and she was doing her best to devour his meat!

Scotty pulled his cock out and looked over to see that Stevie had done the same with his massive monster of an appendage. Scotty swore to himself that he wouldn't cum until the man came, and paced himself accordingly.

A bright yellow firework exploded overhead, Scotty shut his eyes tightly to ride it out. Next to him her heard Stevie shouting the words 'cum' and 'Desdemona' over and over.

Scotty stroked his penis faster in anticipation; he then opened his eyes to see the private show unfold before him. He saw his adoptive mother sucking and licking a giant black cock as it erupted.

He couldn't control himself, it was already too late! Like Oedipus of ancient Greece he could not stop himself despite knowing the horrible truth! He pumped faster and faster until he came simultaneously with the man underneath Mary! Like a spitting cobra, Scotty fired his venom onto the wall of the small cottage.

The ebony tower of African penis was still blasting it's load up into orbit. Scotty was amazing at how those drops his mother missed with her tongue landed in her auburn hair, glistening in the light like so much tinsel on a Christmas tree.

Scotty looked over to Stevie, he had spent his essence as well. It was a gooey white mess that mirrored his own on the other side of the window. Scotty panted in disbelief as darkness engulfed them again.

"Holy fuck that was hot!" Stevie said as he milked out the last drops of his white slime.

Scotty could say nothing, he was in an odd state of shock. Now that his eyes had adjusted to the darkness he looked through the glass to see what was now happening.

The man, which he assumed was Curtis had crawled out from under his mother, Scotty couldn't see him, but he guessed that he wasn't far. His mother had rolled on her back, Scotty expected her to dress, or maybe go to sleep, he however was surprised when the dark shape of the man moved quickly on top of her and slid his dark sword to the hilt inside her.

"That boy's got energy!" Stevie said more to himself then to Scotty.

Another firework burst, casting red light on everything. Inside the room Scotty was now certain that it was Curtis hammering away on his mother, he saw that distinctive scar the black man bore on his shoulder blade.

It seemed as if Curtis had the stamina of ten men! He fucked Mary with cum still oozing from his first orgasm. The boys could see a trickle of it coming out of Mary as Curtis worked like a piston in and out of her.

Scotty still held his penis, normally after he finished he'd clean up or take a nap, this time he felt like Curtis, his manhood was rock hard and ready for use! A glance at Stevie showed that he too was overwhelmed with excitement! He was stroking his ivory penis like a man possessed!

Massachusetts, and in particular Boston had amongst the strictest pornography laws in America. In an era before the internet, DVD's, and VHS. Magazines, were so heavily censored that neither Scotty, nor Stevie had seen another couple have sex before. Both were hypnotized like a moth to a bug zapper, they couldn't turn away, even if it meant their own ruin!

Like a man unable to change his fate, Scotty started to rub his painfully erect penis. He couldn't hear Mary's moans through the wall, or over the exploding fireworks, but he could tell by her quivering legs that she was having the experience of a lifetime!

Scotty saw her legs wrap around Curtis and squeeze with enough power to move a planet out of its orbit. Off to his side, he could hear Stevie whistle in admiration of the show that was unknowingly being put on for them.

It seemed to Scotty that Stevie's father had timed the fireworks with them in mind. One after another were bright and white exploding over them. The two boys had to pull back like vampires at dawn to avoid detection.

The reward for their stealth was incredible, they saw Curtis move with a rapidity and strength that would have left Mohammad Ali the boxer green with envy! Scotty sensed this was the crescendo of this symphony of the flesh. He gripped his pale white rod tight and moved his hand faster so as not to be left behind.

When Curtis finally blew his stack off it was with the force of San Miguel's eruption earlier that year. Scotty could have sworn he heard Curtis' roar despite the booms and bangs above.

Instead of lava, Curtis produced a hot white magma that was absolutely unique, it bubbled and frothed from Mary's quivering entrance down between her legs, past her pink anus and onto the bed below.

Scotty watched and felt his body possessed by the same evil spirit as before! He came with the energy of an Oldsmobile Cutlass smashing into an ammunition dump. He could see in the bright light as his sperm launched for to spill about on the grass beside him.

Scotty could see Stevie blasting with the same intensity as himself as volley after volley fired from his piss slit. Both men panted deeply, fighting for breath as the bicentennial fireworks ended leaving them in total darkness.

"That shit ain't right." A very groggy Stevie pronounced like judge, jury and executioner.

"They obviously like each other. Why do you care?" Scotty said bravely. "Besides, you had no complaints while you watched."

"Well someone aught to do sometin about it." Stevie stated equally stubborn.

"That someone better watch the fuck out!" Scotty said with a strength he didn't feel.

"Whatever." Stevie said slinking into the silent darkness.

Exhausted, drained and disgusted with himself Scotty wanted to run until he reached the moon. He instead turned to an equally tired Stevie to grunt a good night to him before he wandered off into the dark.

Finding a bench to sleep on Scotty was able to make peace with himself before he succumbed to the alcohol in his blood. He decided that despite being a peeping Tom to the only mother he'd ever known, he'd support her choice to be with Curtis.

He decided right then and there on that bench the three of them would move to Canada, where the colour of a man's flesh didn't dictate his destiny. He would help raise his siblings, learn to snowshoe and maybe have kids of his own. Shaking his head, he knew deep down he wasn't going to have kids of his own.

Scotty awoke to the sound of motorcycles revving, he was confused, sore and most importantly his own odour made him sick! Standing up he walked towards the noise, which now included shouting and screaming.

"Let him go!!" A female voice screamed above the others.

At this Scotty ran, he knew Mary's cry, and it chilled him to the bone! He assumed there was a fire, but he didn't see smoke, and he didn't smell anything other than himself either.

Coming around the corner, Scotty saw the fat Miskatonic County sheriff with a dozen state troops along motorcycles, and police cruisers all over the place. Two troopers had Curtis in cuffs, and another two fought unsuccessfully to hold his mother down.

"Let her go!" Shouted Scotty as he launched himself into the fray.

Having no experience in such things, Scotty found himself eating dirt within the blink of an eye. Trying to defuse the situation, the round sheriff spoke to Scotty.

"This here boy was involved in the murder of two policemen a couple years back." The chubby man said slowly.

Scotty couldn't believe his ears!

"That isn't true!" He shouted, then remembering Curtis' words the other day, he felt the fire drain from himself.

"That's for the judge to decide." The sheriff said motioning for his men to let Scotty go.

Scotty held his crying mother in his arms, this was not the scenario he imagined! He thought he'd be learning French and building igloos! Stevie approached grinning as if he had won the $128,000 pryamid.

"Why are you smiling?" Scotty accused.

"He murdered two cops." He declared matter of factly.

"He said he didn't!" Scotty said letting his mother go to move closer to Stevie.

"That's what the sheriff said last night." Stevie stated.

"What are you talking about?" Scotty asked.

"I told the sheriff that they was misidengists, and he didn't care. Then I mentioned that scratch on his back, and then they came as fast as they could!" Stevie said as if he were the hero of this tale.

"You're a fucking Judas!" Scotty said stepping closer, then thought about it to say. "A real Iago!"

Stevie started to frown at this, but it was too late, Scotty punched him in the eye knocking him out cold.

"What are we going to do?" Mary asked distraught.

Scotty didn't have to think this over. "Let's take Curtis' car and see if we can get him out on bail."

His mother smiled at this.

"He's family after all." He declared taking her by the hand and running to the beetle.

2002

Kingsport Hospital, Miskatonic County, MA

Darterrius sat there feeling cold, and very much alone. The frail man on the bed was speaking in whispers at this point, it was as if he knew he wasn't going to be among the living for long.

"Curtis was a member of the Black Panthers, after his time overseas, and how America treated him, he was angry. That day however he thought his friends had gone to buy groceries. When he heard about the bank robbery on the radio, he went to see if his friends were hostages. It turned out that after a failed bank robbery and shooting two police men dead, they were the hostage takers. When Curtis arrived he was arrested." Scotty said.

Darterrius didn't much like the level of detail Scotty had given him, but the time for complaints was past.

"We weren't able to make bail, and Curtis died in a prison riot a week later. My mother found out she was pregnant with you, and we decided to work together to raise you, however when she too died in childbirth the state wouldn't let me have you." Scotty stated between rasping coughs.

"I went out, got a job, and even... MARRIED! A woman! Could you believe it?" Scotty said in disbelief, "But by then they said it was too late!"

Knowing the truth left Darterrius more grief-stricken than before! He squeeze his brother's cold hand while he spoke hurriedly.

"I have a son! His name's Xeres, and he looks like Curtis, uh... my father!" Darterrius blurted out, he knew his time was limited. "I also have a wife! We are going to have a family soon..."

Scotty nodded in understanding. He looked like he was crying, but there were no tears, his body was shutting down.

Darterrius explained his childhood quickly and spoke of his love of boxing and how he ended up with a son, a baby momma and a wife. He explained how his life after college fell apart and how nothing seemed to work out.

"Don't ever give up! I never forgot you!" Scotty croaked out using the last of his strength. "I have been doing those newspaper ads since 1979!"

Darterrius' face went red at those words. He waited much too long to find his brother!

Scotty cleared his throat then spoke weakly. "Here's the keys to my car, the last of my money, and my will giving you everything."

Darterrius reluctantly took the items, shame overcame him as he knew he had nothing to his name.

"Now go!" Scotty declared in a near whisper, his skin was ashen grey. "If you're here when I'm dead the nurse will make you pay for the funeral!"

"I won't leave you!" Darterrius cried out. "You're family!"

His words however were in vain, as Scotty was already gone. Feeling no pulse, Darterrius wiped his eyes and stagger towards the payphones.

When he called his parents to say he loved them, they said that Oliver had called about a job offer in Nebraska!

Darterrius was elated! The worst day of his life could also be his best! Before he called his wife, he dialed Oliver, he wanted nothing but good news to deliver to her.