The Perfect Alpha Ch. 07

Story Info
The Werewolf who is not what she seems...
2.1k words
4.68
2.3k
13

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay remember me telling you about different mate bonds, well there are other types as well. First you have your True Mate bond, now this is the one that shares power with each other. Then you have a Mate Bond, this is like a secondary mate in case you have basically decided that your True Mate will never come to you or they have rejected you. Rejection is rare and frowned on by all the species, even Vampire's won't reject their Beloved even if they hate them. Now lets say you lost that challenge, this is not called or even classified a Mate bond, it is simply a bond. Now if you lost the challenge, got stuck being bonded and a Mate or a True Mate showed up. It is expected and even demanded that the one you are bonded too simply steps back.

Now there is another bond, one that most packs frown on and even have gone to war over. It is called a submission bond. That is where a bond was placed while they were raping the weaker victim. Basically bonding to them by force. Now all Bonds take place during sex or mating, at the height of their mating, they bite at the junction of shoulder and neck. The scar left behind is the Bond and shows they belong to someone. Should a partner die, the mark fades to nothing and the bond is severed. Those who are in a submission Bond are bound to their Dominating partner until one of them dies or someone challenges their right to hold on to the bond of the victim. If they loose the Challenge, the bond is lifted and the scar fades away.

Yeah it's complicated, now of all of them only two can be challenged. The Bond and the submission Bond. Both of them can be broken by a Challenge or an Alpha stepping in to intervene. So now here I am looking at this human female, my cat prancing around saying 'Mate' in my head and getting edgy because more then a dozen Alphas are yelling at her and growling for her head on a pike. So yeah, my day is going well, how's yours?

The Elder had been trying for ten minutes to get everyone to settle down and with no success. I roared aloud, the building shaking and shuddering from the power I put into it. Everyone stopped, mouths hanging open and I think someone peed their pants, they were hurrying out of the room.

"I need a moment with the human." I said quietly.

"Of course Raven." the Elder said and smiled. Pretty sure he saw my expression when her scent hit the air and knew what it meant. I was screwed, as usual..

I sat down in a chair in front of her, she'd been staring at me the whole time. Even while being growled at and yelled at, her eyes never missed a move I made. I watched her, my eyes taking in every detail, Long light brown hair tied back in a braid, green eyes like jade, her skin a soft brown. She was wearing a sports bra and panties, her clothing had been removed and she'd been examined and even an MRI scan of her entire body. They had to remove a dermal implant and then everything was burned in an incinerator. She was given the bra and panties and marched right back out here. The whole time I was with her and kept my back turned while she changed, she did hit me once trying to get the jump on me. Broke two fingers while I just stood there looking at her.

"Well?" she finally asked. I sat motionless and watched her. She fidgeted around, the fingers that had broken taped together and splinted. And still I remained silent.

"What do you want?" she asked as she was getting frustrated.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Jasmin Ortega, most just call me Jas." she said finally. She was still staring at me, her eyes wandering now and then and I could smell her arousal.

"Well Jasmin, or Jas. You will be coming with me." I said finally.

"I will?" she asked and I could hear her heart beat pick up.

"Yes, I will speak to the Elder. You will answer a few of his questions. Believe me you won't be telling them anything they don't already know." I explained and stood up.

"And you are Raven?" she asked slowly as if memorizing the name.

"Yes, I am. I am sure you know who and what I am, after all it was your people who helped create me." I said as I watched her jaw nearly hit her chest. I made my way out and asked the Elder to join me and we sat and talked to Jas, she pretty much said everything the first Agent told us. Beyond that she had added a few things. She mentioned a name, she probably didn't even realize she had. I looked knowingly at the Elder who just nodded slightly, he didn't want to stop Jas's dialog or she may not slip up again. Afterwards he agreed to let me take her to the Greywolf Pack, we left the first Agent with the Council so they may continue to try and get more information from him, we also left a copy of the cell room interrogation I did with him.

I was riding in the back with Jas, now and then watched her as she stared at me. A combination of love and lust clouding her eyes. Then she would seem to snap out of it and begin staring out the window again. Dad had been watching as well, along with Mom. Everyone else was in other vehicles in front and behind us as we traveled.

"Is she the one?" my Dad asked while Mom listened in, her curiosity flowing down the link as well. I nodded slowly and saw him sigh softly to himself while Mom reached over and rubbed his arm gently. He smiled at her and looked back at the road. "She won't understand what is going on, it's an Alpha Bond that is pulling at her right now." he explained and again I nodded, I didn't know what to say to this, what I did know was that it was pulling at me as well, but mostly my cat, the little hussy was preening herself to make us look better to our Mate for crying out loud.

"We have a few hours before we get to the pack. We have water in the cooler and sandwiches if you get hungry." I told Jas who nodded a bit. I sat back and got comfortable. After the interrogations, I had gone for a run and was deciding a nap would be in order. Now and then I saw her watching me while I 'dozed' off and on. At one point she had dozed off as well and I found her leaning against me, I left her to her slumber and dozed off once more, my cat feeling terribly happy about this. I had to remind her that we still have to talk to her about what is happening, and if she doesn't reject us outright, we may still have to reject her. My cat sighed, and while she knew the reasons for it, she wasn't happy with the thought.

"Jas?" I said quietly. I shook her gently even as she cuddled up against me even more. I gave her another shake and watched and listened while her breath hitched and her body froze.

"Breath Jas, I haven't clawed you or bitten you or even molested you. You fell a sleep and we're at the Pack House, I figured you'd rather walk in then have me carry you." I explained. She mumbled an apology and sat up quickly. My parents are grinning from ear to ear and I shot them a 'mind your own business' look, which had Dad chuckling as he led Mom into the House. Jas followed me into the House with several of the Beta's keeping an eye on her. Once inside the house they remained at the door.

My room was actually a suite, had two rooms connected to a small living area. Kitchen and dinning was still down stairs. Seems after I was born my parents were so paranoid that they converted my room into a suite and I slept in the second bedroom. After a few months, they returned to their own room and I was put in the main bedroom that had it's own bathroom. The second room did have advantages, now and then family would come visiting and my cousins and I would enjoy long nights of gossiping and watching movies all hours of the night.

Jas stopped at the stairs, she had spoken to the first Agent and he spoke of jail cells and torture implements. She was looking down the stairs when I took the ones leading up. I turned and looked at her.

"Coming?" I asked.

"Aren't you taking me to the cells?" she asked nervously.

"That leads to the basement where we do the laundry, store linen and a few canned foods. But if you wish to stay in the cells, I can take you there instead." I started to walk past her when she grasped my arm. I felt the warming tingles spread from her hand and her eyes widened but she didn't let go.

"No.." she said quickly and slowly released my arm. "I mean no, I'd rather not stay in a cell." she said slower and in more control. I nodded and waved her to follow while heading up the stairs. Soon I opened the door to my room and she followed me inside. Her eyes going wide as she looked over the living area. A small book shelf with many books, a couch, love seat and a recliner. Small wood pellet stove and a huge flat screen TV hanging above it. To one side a DVD player along with a box for all the satellite channels. I walked to a door and pushed it open, she moved up as I stepped a side.

"Your room." I told her while she moved in slowly and looked around. I had already mind linked ahead to the pack and had the window locked. It was shatter proof to all but the walls themselves crumbling around it.

"The window is two inches thick and shatter proof. No one can get in or out through it." I explained while she looked at it and noticed the magnetic locks that were in place. Nothing to pick and only a magnet with a specific shape would be able to open it.

"Bathroom and walk in closet are over there." I said in continuing while waving to the doors. She moved to open them and I heard her small gasp of surprise.

"Hopefully the clothes will fit, if not you can tell me your size and they will bring other clothes in your size." I told her. Then I turned and closed the door as I left the room. I walked back in to the living area and over to the small desk that still had some paper work left for me during the Council meeting. I heard the door open and her foot steps as she walked up behind me.

"Try and hit me and I will take you to the cells after I give you a good spanking." I said quietly which stopped her from walking any further.

"I hear very well and my Animal is always on constant guard when I sleep." I explained to her.

"I wasn't planning to hit you." she said quietly. "I was wondering where you sleep?" she asked. I pointed to the door straight ahead of me.

"My room, pretty much like yours, except it is a bit bigger and has a King bed rather then a Queen." I explained and she pointed at the door as in question and I nodded. When the door swung open she gasped yet again and leaped back even as a form launched themselves at her. I was out of the seat before I even thought about what I was doing I had them by their throat while they thrashed in my grip.

After I turned eighteen Cindy and I became lovers of a sort. I was still new at this while she'd been active sense turning eighteen. And no I won't be giving any details so use your own imagination as to what we did. And yes, a good time was had by both of us.

"Hello Cindy.. " I muttered quietly and rolled my eyes. What did I do to deserve this?