The Perfect Alpha Ch. 08

Story Info
The Werewolf who is not what she seems...
2.3k words
4.7
2.5k
10

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay I will admit that I did enjoy myself with a couple, perhaps four young women while I was growing up. All of them were just in my fantasies. But I never imagined I would actually find my mate, especially after learning everything the Government had done with me. I mean come on!

So here's the scene, I tried to let Cindy go once I figured out who had charged after my mate when she opened my bedroom door. Only for Cindy to try again, now I am holding Cindy against the wall with my hand on her chest and her flopping around trying to get to Jas, my mate, which neither Cindy or Jas knows about.. and the hits just keep on coming, *sighs* I need a vacation..

"Who is this, your new play toy?" Cindy screamed at me. I roared at her loudly, the Alpha power pummeling her like a battering ram. I released her as she slid to the floor shivering and eyes wide. The door flew open with Dad and Mom growling and in a defensive stance waiting for an attack. When they looked at the scene they both blushed brightly and backed out of the room.

"Carry on.." Dad muttered while his lips tightened trying to hold in a laugh.

"You laugh, I run away and leave this mess for you." I warned and as the door shut I heard, "Like hell, clean up your own damn mess!" I just rolled my eyes.

"Is this your girl friend?" Jas asked as she stood up. I could hear the disappointment in her voice even as she tried to cover it up.

"No.." I said before Cindy could respond. She glared at me. "I told you before that it was not a permanent thing between us. One day one of us would find our Mate and it would end." I reminded her.

"But I haven't found my.. " she stopped as she realized what I had just said. "You mean she is your mate.." she whispered in awe. I nodded even as Jas looked slightly perplexed.

"I am so sorry, I had no idea." Cindy said quickly to both Jas and myself. I gave her a light hug and watched her slip out the door.

"So you and she were.. " Jas began saying and I stopped her.

"She and I were spending time together until they day we could not." I explained and then explained Mates and something of Bonds with her.

"So it was a mutually agreed on that if either of you found your mate, the other would step back." Jas said quietly and I nodded. Then her eyes widened and she looked at me.

"You think I am your Mate?" Jas asked slowly. And I nodded once again.

"With Weres, our Animal knows right away who our mate is by scent and sight. The moment your scent hit the air my cat was ready to pounce on you and claim her undying love to you." I explained as I sat down on the couch. I noted she had sat down on the couch as well, she probably didn't even realize she had or notice she was sitting in the middle of the couch. "A Human mate will feel an undeniable pull towards their mate. Now with a Normal Were it is strong but not beyond reason. When it comes to an Beta pull it is nearly twice as strong, with an Alpha it is very hard to resist." I explained while she listened, her fingers moving along my leg that was on the couch while I was facing her and my back against the armrest.

"So how can a Human be a mate, I mean as far as we can tell the Weres live very long lives." Jas was asking as she seemed slightly lost in thought.

"Well for the most part Weres can not infect or transform a human into the species they are. That is up until you are talking about mates. Only a Were with a Human mate can transform them. I am not sure how that all happens, but if you want the version of what we believe as we were raised, it goes something like this.. " I began explaining.

"The Moon Goddess created all the Weres of every species and even created the Vampires and all the other supernatural lives on the planet. Now in the beginning there were very few Weres, and inter-breeding was close to being a problem. So she allowed the Weres to be able to transform the humans so that more would be available within the gene pool. Well Zeus, the Father of the Humans put a stop to that when the Weres populations began to out strip the humans. So a Compromise was made only Humans fated to become a mate to a Were could be turned by their mate once they were found and they both accepted each other." I explained and smiled at her.

"It's a beautiful story." Jas admitted and smiled back, "Wait you said if they accepted each other as mates, you mean they can, what, Not accept each other?" she asked. Yeah I knew this would come up, she was smarter then her current daze, seemed to show.

"Yes, One or both could decide to reject the Mating Bond in favor of living their life as they wish." I started saying quietly, my eyes were cast downward as I spoke, "It is rare that anyone has ever rejected their mate, but it happens from time to time. It is a very painful process and can take years to recover emotionally."

"I admit I do feel drawn to you, I did from the moment I saw you enter the Building. Something made me feel like I needed to be near you, that I would be safe with you. That I would.. " she paused and seemed to stop, her face a bright red when I looked up at her.

"What?" I asked. She blushed even more and took several long deep breaths before looking back at me.

"That I would finally know a love with someone that I would find no where else." she finally admitted and I smiled and nodded. She was describing everything I was feeling as well.

"I know what you mean." I admitted and she smiled even while trying to hide her blush behind her hand.

"What happens now?" she asked furrowing her brow.

"For one the entire pack knows you are my Mate and will do their best to try and stay out of your way. You see no one really expected me to find my Mate. I am not what you might call normal." I said quietly.

"What do you mean?" she asked looking at me.

"Well two big things are that I am not a Wolf, I am a Black Panther Were-Cat. And second I am Lesbian. Both of which sets me somewhat apart from the pack. The Panther part they understand because of what we found out about the CIA. But the Lesbian part is not generally accepted." I said by way of explanation.

"What are you all, stuck in the fifties?" she asked as she huffed.

"I know, right?" I replied and started laughing while she giggled.

"Listen, I know this is not easy on you. You were born Human and for most of your life you knew only humans lived as the dominant species on this planet. At least you did until your Bosses brought you in on this, you never expected to get caught, never expected to find out you are a mate to the very target you were sent to watch. I can not imagine what you are feeling or even thinking beyond the pull you feel towards me." I said slowly keeping her attention and focus on my words. I was trying to get her to think rationally so she could make an informed choice rather then worry she would hate me as much as loved me because she leapt before looking.

"What happens if I reject this, between us?" she asked as she waved at the air between us. I considered lying but only for the briefest of moments.

"I could Lie and say neither of us will ever find true happiness ever again." I admitted and sighed sadly as I looked back at her, "The truth is Humans will never feel the bond as much as a Were does, because we are two beings in one body that feels that pull. As a Human, once you have rejected the Bond, this pull you feel will take a dramatic decrease and will eventually fade until it is forgotten. Usually about two weeks is how long it takes to fade." I said slowly.

"And for you, what happens?" she asked just as slowly.

"It will be different for two reasons, One because I am a Were, but also because I am an Alpha as well. The Bond is a physical thing for me, like a line that has formed between your spirit and my own. When you break it, it will be a physical blow. It will take a while to recover from." I said and avoided the rest of what could happen.

"You are not telling me everything.. "Jas seemed to guess. I was about to change the subject when my Mom's voice from the door spoke up.

"No, she is not. She is trying to spare you the guilt if the worse should happen." she said softly as she stepped inside the room. I tried to wave her off but Jas shot me a look and I sighed and let my Mom continue.

"Jas you do not fully understand the world your Bosses threw you into. First we are not the animals they make us out to be. Sure we have killed, but only in self defense. Most of the Pack have never even been in a fight much less killed anyone." she explained even as Jas looked shocked.

"We love our families, we love the members of our Pack. We fight to protect them, we sit to instruct them and we mourn their failures and losses. And We Laugh and love with them in their moments of triumphs. You are or could be part of that, to join a family of hundreds and even thousands the world over." she said smiling softly at her.

"You asked what would happen if you or Raven rejected the Mate Bond." she said solemnly. Jas nodded and listened intently. "Well for you as a human, you would feel heart ache, remember the last time you were dumped or you had to leave a lover behind?" Mom asked and Jas nodded, I could not imagine why anyone would have dumped Jas, but that's me. "Imagine that it has real physical pain attached to it. Now the pain would lessen and fade over about a day. After that a great sense of loss would follow you, but that too would fade given time. Raven was right it takes anywhere from a week to two weeks and then you are as you were before you saw Raven." she said and shrugged gently.

"For most Weres the rejection is fully physical, it damages the spirit, it can cloud the mind and in some cases it can lead to depression and even suicide. One of the reasons it is so rare that it ever happens. Only a true cold soul would ever reject their mate willingly. Someone full of greed, self-importance, someone with no conscious is capable of rejecting a mate in favor of gaining something else they consider more valuable." Mom said and I cringed at the thought of someone being so cold and calculating.

"Now for an Alpha, they feel things even stronger. Most Alphas do not survive the rejection longer than a week. You see the things that you would feel fade in just a few days. It takes decades for them to fade, and when it finally does, all that is left is a cold, emotionally stunted Alpha with no care for anything or anyone. I have only heard of one Alpha who came back from that, he had found his second chance mate and she brought him back." Mom said quietly as Jas seemed to be crying softly as she listened.

"What is wrong Jas?" Mom asked her as she moved closer and caressed her cheek.

"You don't understand, they told me all these stories of Werewolves killing entire villages, entire families, even children." she started saying even as my Mom shook her head in denial. "I wasn't sent there to be her mate, I was sent to find a way to be able to capture her so they could finish re-tasking her into an assassin." she admitted softly.

"Jas listen to me.. " I began saying and when she turned to look at me I continued, "Nothing is set in stone, give me a month to show you who we are as a pack, and who I am as Raven. If after that month is over and you wish to reject the mating bond, do so, after you are better, you will be free to leave." I said even as Mom's eyes widened at my proposal. The many things she could learn would undermine us to the CIA if she reported everything she knew and saw.

"I don't want you to die, I don't want you to suffer like that." Jas said between sobs.

"You don't worry about that. You must do what is best for you, how can you find happiness if you felt compelled to be with someone you didn't feel true love for?" I asked. Jas thought about it and finally nodded in agreement. I sent into the link to my Dad what had happened so far and while he was not happy about it, he understood the hope that maybe Jas would see her Bosses for the real Monsters and not the pack or her mate. If Jas did leave us, we would have to move the pack and quickly.

Well, she didn't say no... *sighs* Someone just shoot me..