The Perfect Alpha - Killer Elite 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I swear you two keep jumping and jolting every other hour and giving me no rest." Torie muttered softly but with no hint of animosity.

"Sorry love.." Clare whispered.

"Sorry hun.." Jas whispered tiredly. Torie sent a message to Francine and soon she was knocking at the door then stepping through. She had been awake the whole night thinking about what had happened earlier.

"Francine, take Jas to your bed so your mate can get some sleep finally, and so I can as well." Torie muttered and then rolled over to her side while covering Clare with her body. Clare snuggled in against her mate more comfortably.

Francine was confused but did as she was told and picked up Jas who was still half a sleep. She carried her dearest and oldest friend back to her room and laid her on the bed. Then after laying down herself, Jas rolled onto her while cuddling against her. Francine was a little shocked but found she wasn't complaining either and finally fell into a deep comfortable sleep. This family was the strangest group she'd ever had to deal with, but she found she wouldn't change it for the World either.

Francine often found she would dream of days gone by, this time however the dreams became more erotic for her and as she found the pleasures intensifying she woke up only to find those sensations were even more pronounced. Jas was hovered above her using her fingers in the most intense ways, her eyes glowing as both women panted deeply and sweat covered their naked forms.

"MINE!" Jas was calling to Francine. Francine wrapped her arms around Jas.

"Yours.. always yours.." she said in acceptance and released just as Jas marked her as her mate. She had no idea she had held such for Jas but she knew she would never deny Jas anything. Before Jas could come down from her own excitement, Francine turned the tables on her and after bringing her to her release she marked Jas as well as her own mate. They were forever bound to each other now.

"What was that?" Clare asked sleepily.

"Just my Mother having sex, go back to sleep.." Torie muttered just as tiredly. Clare snickered softly before slipping away into dreams with her lovely mate in her arms.

12