The Perfect Beginning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dressed him as a girl, made fun of his "small" penis, threatened to leave him, renamed his small penis "Missy", spanked him and...oh yeah, told him straight out that I now owned him (that's interesting and I'm going to have to do a lot more thinking on that) and that's when he told me he loves me!

So I'm like super comfortable and my happiest when I get to fully be myself and be a Bitch...no, be The Bitch. Happy!

It's more than that and I think I've written this before but I'm proud to be a Bitch. It doesn't just excite me sexually either. It's like when I allow myself to totally feel and be this side of who I am, I am more spiritually alive.

Not only do I not have to feel shame about who I really am, I get to embrace and Be who I really am. Wow, that's kind of intense.

I'll need to come back to this too!

Anyway, I love it and really think I deserve to be this way. But it's not like I don't know that I'm hard on Tim. But what we do and what we are into, SO into, is complicated and I guess sometimes it's good for me to really pay attention to how it affects Tim.

After I did my Cutsy-Little-Girl-Magic convincing him he is small. After all I did to him, all my super special Big-Girl Fun, he told me he loves me. Very pleased with myself and my relationship. Smirky.

And I'm proud of him. He needs what I give him, but it's still hard on him. I'm proud of my boy. I'm making him a good boy. He's doing very well and learning so much about how to make me happy. Happy-happy!

Boyfriending really is a process and like, totally My Thing! He's about to pick me up for school.

****

"Everybody, I want to introduce you to my friend Kimberly!"

A good number of the girls smiled and laughed uncomfortably, a few hooted and one girl gave a loud and distinct whistle which has, since the beginning of time meant, 'Well hellllllllo, pretty girl!'

Tim was beyond mortified. Red faced, he acknowledged the party by staring at the floor. Eventually he relaxed some as a few girls he knew spoke to him and acted as though his outfit was only a halloween costume.

Yet several wine coolers later, Kimberly was seen by most, as the belle of the ball.

He wore his reticence and social anxiety the way Cinderella wore her ball gown and ironically, it made him more of a focal point for some of the partygoers. As drunk girls began leering and orbiting, poor Tim always kept one hand on his skirt as a few girls began playfully flipping it up to see the color of his panties. "Hey girls," it was yelled, "Kimberly's wearing pannnnn-teeeeez!"

He would have used both hands but was required to sip a wine cooler throughout the night (he hated wine coolers!) and hold his clutch. Wearing a short skirt was maddening to Tim. There was so little containment and he constantly felt on the edge of exposure. With one wrong move, everyone would see!

A few giggling girls surrounded the boy and took turns lifting his skirt when he turned his back to one after the other. They had no designs beyond taking advantage of his vulnerability and playing with his fear. It was great fun for the girls to see how easy it was to intimidate a boy. Under normal circumstances, these were well behaved young ladies, yet a little bit of alcohol and the occasion afforded them a sense of freedom the girls simply loved.

Tim was trapped and made a play thing by two under-school girls and an over school girl much younger than him. They'd made him a play toy. There was only one place to go.

He knew he had to leave; he was not invited and if Kimberly did not show up, Michele would get mad. He needed to relax and let Kimberly be Kimberly. Kimberly reflected on all her training.

*

Throughout the previous week, Michele had put Tim through a sort of finishing school. "When we go to Tanya's party, you will be 'Kimberly'. Kimberly and I are going to tie up Tim and push him into a dark closet. This is a girls only party, and I'm only taking Kimberly. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Ms. Michele," Tim said as his head swirled with anxiety.

"Good girl. Now, I expect you to act and look like Kimberly, but most importantly, you are to think like Kimberly. You are a cheerleader and all you care about is being liked, being pretty and me. You're not very smart, and obviously, extremely insecure, so you want all the other girls to think you are the prettiest of them all. You are needy and insecure. Oh, but always proper. You might be completely insecure, totally needy and the horniest little girl anyone has ever met, but you will always be well behaved. That's all. Are we clear, young lady?"

"Well...I think so."

"Come on Kimmy, that's not good enough! You need to become this for the party and it's going to take some practice."

For the next week, Michele kept Tim as Kimberly as often as she could. She taught Kimberly how to walk, stand and sit like a "proper girl," a term that became oft repeated. Kimberly received lots of praise for getting it right and she loved it!

"That's a proper girl!" It felt so good that after a while, Tim began to like being Kimberly. Kimberly seemed to receive a little more gentle affection from Michele than Tim did.

Even when Kimberly didn't quite get it right, it went way better than it would have for Tim. If Kimberly made a mistake, she was promptly bent over Ms. Michele's knee, had her skirt flipped and received the most erotic and breathy, little spanking Michele could give. Kimberly always kicked her cute, little legs and got very excited. At times, Kimberly realized it wasn't so bad to be Kimberly.

"Kimberly might not be too bright, but there is one thing she always gets right: she always looks little-girl-cute, little-girl-sexy, little-girl-proper and always little-girl pretty. It might be the most important thing to her...well, besides me, of course.

"When we are at the party, you will check your hair and lip gloss every ten or fifteen minutes. I got you a cute, little hand bag and in it will be a mirror and gloss. Your hair is too look just right. I've not made a final decision, but I'm pretty sure you are going in pigtails. A ponytail might be too sophisticated for you." Michele laughed as Tim listened intently.

"You won't just look like a girl, you will be a girl. You will be Kimberly."

Just before the party and after they got ready to go, "I've a surprise for you. You're going to love them!" Michele produced a pair of the frilliest, white panties Tim had ever seen. "They're rumba panties! Don't you love them?" she asked with glee, as though Tim might actually agree with her. "I just love the layer upon layer of ruffles!"

Michele sat down in a chair. "Come here, girl." Kimberly stood before Michele who reached up under Kimberly's skirt and slowly inched her panties down her legs.

Tim felt his penis stiffen and had to hold down his skirt.

Michele smiled ear to ear. Holding out the new, ridiculously, frilly panties, "Time to be a girly-girl." Michele was positively beaming!

Kimberly stepped mincingly into the leg holes and Michele pulled them slowly and gently up into place. They clung like a dream that made Kimberly light headed. Kimberly felt sexy in panties and super horny.

*

At a party full of girls, it was easier to be Kimberly than to be Tim. The three fun-loving girls ran Tim off and Kimberly took his place. All the training kicked in and he simply slipped away and Kimberly happily arrived as if from a pumpkin which had magically transformed into a carriage.

*

As much as the aggressive girls enjoyed a frightened Tim, they loved little Kimmy just as much.

At one point, Michele took him into one of the bedrooms for a little make out session. Once concluded, he had to hold his skirt down in the front and use his forearm to hide the massive erection tenting his skirt. Of course his erection magnified his sense of exposure and he was sure every girl saw it. Fortunately the party was a little dark and crowded with girls and most pressed too closely to see what he was doing.

Yet by clutching the front of his skirt, his tormentors and some of the more daring girls took advantage, by flipping his skirt in the back. It was bad before, but now with an erection, he was terrified and had to repress a sense of growing panic. Tim kept surfacing only to be pushed down by Kimmy. He knew this was Kimmy's domain and worked to give in to it all, to give in to Kimberly.

He realized that in his self defense, he needed to minimize his reaction, to pretend it was no big deal or the predatory girls would feed on his fear. He tried to relax into it all.

As he calmed some, he realized that maybe it was not so bad. After all, they still could not see his erection, he was pretty sure. While there was always an undercurrent of real fear, a part of him rationalized that what they were doing only happened to pretty girls. At last, Tim was gone from the party for good.

Red faced, Kimmy played her part focusing instead on the playfulness of it all, feigning open mouthed shock at having her skirt flipped along with giggles. From a distance, Tim was confused as Kimmy seemed almost to like what was happening. Kimmy liked the attention.

This only happens to pretty girls! I'm one of the pretty girls!

Kimmy knew and appreciated that it was the pretty girls that were desired. And Kimmy was attracted to aggressive girls so it was an engaging, ongoing flirtation.

*

There was one young lady, one whom many considered the prettiest girl in the entire town if not the entire region, who observed from afar. She was very intrigued.

*

Late in the evening, the girls were separating with Tanya's older friends mostly in the kitchen, and Cindy's younger friends in the living-room. Kimberly and Michele found themselves in the side yard with a small group of older girls. Michele chatted with several over-school girls, with none other than Missy Thompson in attendance.

At any other time and place, this would have been a painfully awkward conversation for the girls to have (excluding Missy who it turned out was used to a great many unusual things). These were not the nice girls, but cross dressing boys were still way beyond the norm. Yet with the pretext of Halloween and just enough alcohol, the girls were able to relax and enjoy themselves at Tim's expense.

Missy Thompson was a special sort of girl and was outstanding in several ways. She was very tall and at her age, the ceiling on her height was anybody's guess. She was an elite athlete and she was an early favorite to make the Olympic women's volleyball team. She was very pretty and wore her black hair in pig tails. She enjoyed the style of what she considered "little-girl-goth."

Missy exuded confident sexuality while looking down her nose at conventional social norms. She had a nearly insatiable sexual appetite and enjoyed showing off her muscular, athletic body. Her favorite outfits were her slightly too small, Catholic school girl ensembles. What made her especially formidable was that she was both smarter than most and she was a bad-girl, rebel who lived to trounce conventions and to laugh in the face of authority.

She stopped taking her blockers when very young.

"So Michele, tell us about Kimberly. What's she like?"

Kimberly stood, red faced, two or three feet from the small group, seemingly on display.

Michele smiled with delight, reached out and took Kimberly's hand in a playful way, swinging it as though doing so with a little girl. "Kimberly is so like...well...like you'd expect a typical cheerleading Kimberly to be. She's sort of a silly-head."

"A bimbo?" asked one girl.

"Yeah, kinda."

"Like a pretty, dumb-belle O' the ball?" asked Missy.

"Yes! Exactly!" She let go of Kimberly's hand and once more, the four girls stood apart from Kimberly, intentionally isolating her. "She's a pretty, but simple girl who only wants to be admired for her looks. She hopes desperately that people think she's pretty."

"I bet she sucks lots and lots of cock," said Missy's buzzed girlfriend, excitedly. They could all hear the growing appetite in the girl's voice and it stoked their own.

"I don't think so." said Missy with an appraising and predatory lear.

"No," said Michele. "Don't tell anybody, but Kimberly is a lezzy-girl. She's in love with me."

"Oh how scandalous," said Missy, with a wolfish smile and pretend shock. "An older girl, a cheerleader no less, is in love with a much younger girl!" Looking Tim dead in the eye, "Naughty, naughty."

All the girls laughed as Tim's face burned red.

Tim immediately knew that Missy understood the importance of spanking. She and Michele both spoke the same secret language. To Tim, "naughty" went with spanking like Hostess went with kids. In an instant, he knew her as a predator. Missy was the Wolf and Kimmy felt like Little Red Riding-Hood.

Kimmy's spine went ridged, goose bumps shot up her arms and legs. Her nipples became very hard. The girl was petrified. With big eyes, she appraised Missy. She knew this was what the bunny felt like when the wolf strolled into the meadow.

And she recognized this girl. She wasn't just pretty. At 5, 11", alabaster skin and long black hair with sharp bangs, she was unmissable. She had the fiercely confident eyes of a warrior, a gorgeous wide set mouth and often wore pigtails that Tim could only think of as ironic. There was absolutely nothing girly about this young woman.

Tim and Kimberly seemed to be vying for control and awareness. Although Tim wanted to disappear, he began to realize that part of himself was getting off on this. He blamed Kimmy.

He stood as he was expected, like a little girl, one leg straight with the other in front, slightly bent and standing on the ball of her foot for balance.

Kimberly was just as frightened but wholeheartedly embraced her fear. She was made for this. One of her hands used her pink sequined clutch to cover her erection and hold down her skirt, while with the other, she twisted one of her pigtails, all while biting her lower lip.

Almost at the exact same instant, Michelle and Missy considered the same notion in the exact same language: She's a natural coquette!

Was all this a joke? The costume, the posing the conversations, just something they'd all look back on and laugh about? Tim knew it was more than that and strongly suspected that on some level, these girls all knew the same thing. And Kimmy knew the truth of it all.

While Michele and Cindy stood aside in conversation, Missy and her buzzed, mean-girl, friend decided to give Kimberly the once over, making no attempt to hide that they were sizing her up and trying to intimidate her as they might any other new girl who didn't know the pecking order. Though pretty and very athletic, Missy was a bit of a bully.

Missy circled behind Kimberly who felt Missy's hand in her hair. She was frozen in fear and anticipation. Though so incredibly frightened, a part of her wanted what came next...whatever it was.

Kimberly felt one of her pigtails yanked. "Owww!"

Leaning in close so only Kimberly could hear, "You've got a hot little ass, girl." Tim didn't know what to say and neither did Kimberly. Kimberly blinked in disbelief and confusion.

She was too intimidated to say a word.

"You think you're a hot little bitch don't you?" said Missy's friend.

"I don't... No, I don't." Kimberly said meekly, growing ever more frightened. Kimberly did not know what to say and was desperate for Michele to intervene and save her. Involuntarily, she took a step back but her tormentors closed the distance. She stepped again but they kept pace. The further she got from Michele, the greater her sense of fear and panic.

Missy moved in even closer and with one hand held Kimmy possessively at the elbow and with the other reached up under Kimberly's skirt, feeling her panty covered ass. Stephanie, Missy's friend, reached down and pinched Kimberly's bottom, hard.

Now Kimberly was having second thoughts about her initial excitement at having the Big Bad Wolf wanting to eat her. She knew she'd enticed the girls with her coquettish manner.

I'm so stupid! I was asking for it!

Her eyes were large and had Missy been a wolf, she'd have smelled the fear. She did not need to smell it, however.

Missy saw that Kimmy was now visibly shaking. In Missy's mind, passivity and trembling fear were a clear invitation and an immediate sexual turn on.

Grasping both pigtails firmly in one hand, from behind and while pulling Kimberly down a few inches, Missy reached her long arm around Kimmy's waist and pulled back suddenly, forcing Kimmy to bend at the waist. Missy pressed her hips into the slightly larger, frightened girl's bottom and ground salaciously.

Kimberly felt Missy's hot breath in her ear as she draped her upper body down over Kimmy's back, "Ever been the 'party girl?'

Kimberly's eyes and mouth went wide with shock and fear. She knew the "party girl" was the girl who got gang banged...or perhaps more often, gang-raped. She cursed herself for thinking she wanted this, for romanticizing rape. She was now desperate with fear, but frozen to the spot.

"You look like a pretty little party-girl to me. I know you want it, girl. Horny little party-girl wants it like soooooooooo bad."

Kimmy was terrified. She hated that the tip of her erection was pressing hard into Missy's forearm. She was almost totally sure she did not want to be the Party Girl.

As Michele watched, unaware of what Missy was saying to Kimberly, she wondered, for just a moment, if Missy might beat Kimberly up or worse yet, rape her. Michele knew Missy had it in her, of that there was no doubt; however, Michele doubted she'd do it in the middle of a party, to a girl who'd not actually provoked her in any way.

Turning to her friend, "What do you think Steph, does Kimberly look like a party-girl?"

Laughing at her friend's audacity and the possibility of what they might do next, she reached down, found Kimmy's erect nipple and pinched hard. "Oh my god, yeah totally! She's the ultimate party-girl! Look at her, she needs it! She needs it like sooooo bad! You can tell she's a horny, horny girl. A grinder. Kimberly's a total griiiiiinder and just wants to get pounded!" Stephanie was in fact describing her own carnal needs which were especially heightened at that precise moment.

Was it just Stephanie's need?

There Kimberly remained, bent at the waist with Missy grinding into her ass as though she were fucking her. Her neck craned, her face to the night sky as her ponytails were pulled back hard by this fierce rider, and her eyes were large with fear and shock.

She did not pull away. Actually, she did, the way she'd been trained. The way she'd been trained to do it so it would be more fun for her rapist. Kimberly made muffled squeals and quiet pleas for mercy as she oh, so gently "fought" against Missy's hold. She'd been well trained to put forth a fun, little struggle.

"Oh, no! No, please...please! Please don't!"

Frightened, little kitten.

The whimpers and squeals were Missy's favorite part.

Sounds like permission to me!

Yet was she grinding back against Missy's hips, syncing to her rapist's slow, hard, grind? This would be the question that would trouble Tim long into the future. This was the question that he would examine for only seconds at a time before quickly abandoning all further thought on the matter, too frightened to want to understand if he was and what it meant.

"A natural born party-girl."

The trap-door spider was an ambush hunter that grabbed it's prey and pulled with several arms and with swift, sudden violence, pulled it from freedom into it's dark lair to be eaten. In that moment, Tim was certain he was about to be pulled into the dark, dungeon of Missy's perverted imagination. He was sure that Missy and Stephanie would take him away, out of sight and rape him.