The Perfect Beginning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And god, he was moaning into my crotch! Actually moaning! He was licking me, but he was moaning. Even before he tasted it. It was so needy and desperate.

At a certain point, they were both moaning.

She was soooooo much stronger than Tim and she loved it! It seemed with almost every passing day, her life got more interesting and two degrees hotter.

*

Dearest Me,

Right now, I am a very satisfied girl! Smiles. Had sex tonight for the first time. Actually, we did it three times. Can you say Big-Fun?

The first time I dressed him as Kimberly and the second and third time it was with Tim. So I guess I had sex with two people tonight, a boy and a girl. I'm just being silly...but now that I think about it, sorta not silly.

When he's Kimberly, he really does not seem like a "he" to me at all. That is kinda neat.

Anyway, OH MY GOD! I knew I liked sex and I knew we were having a sort of sex all along. But tonight was special. My boyfriend...and girlfriend :) gave me the most pretty kisses and I had the hardest orgasms! Tim kissing me between the legs, right on my pretty little pussy, is now my new thing. I love it, love it, LOVE IT like soooooooooo much. We'll be doing this like every single day.

One thing that I realized as Tim began babysitting me was that my body gave me power over him. As soon as I began wearing my comfies around him, he got super gentle and obedient and he immediately sprung a big, hard boy-boner. Plus!

Tonight, as he kissed my pretty pussy, I gained more power over him. He was like moaning into my crotch and then after, he kept begging to do it again. I think my little boy's becoming my cute, little pussy slave. Double-Plus! Feeling pretty. Feeling happy. Feeling Me. Super ti-ti! night-night

****

Good morning Diary,

I read the article called, "Going Beyond," or something like that. Anyway, it was about how successful people set goals and then after they reach their goal, they keep going. The most successful people don't just stop and I don't know, like just start spending all their money or something. They just keep, pushing and pulling and fighting and driving and just keep going. They put their goal further down the road. The idea was that for successful people, it was not good enough to just get there, they have to go beyond.

I feel like for me, this helps me go beyond. On one level is my relationship...no not that! Not like just a sex thing. It is my experience.

All the time I am doing and sharing these great loving experiences with my sweet boy. And I'm teaching him SOOOOOOOO much! Happy! Love teaching! Love being his teacher! But all this writing helps me really think about it all. And it helps me plan. I am learning so much about myself and my boyfriend.

One of the great things about last night, one of the things I really, really, REALLY liked was how into it Tim was. I really got excited by how much he needed it. And like, he NEEDED it! Mmmmmmm I'm getting excited just thinking about it. I know he needed it, because he begged for it! That thought still just...gets me. Begged.

Knowing my boy NEEDS me makes me so very, very happy. Happy girl! Smiles! Oh My God, just thought of something amazing! Can't wait until we play Date Spank again. It will be SO much more satisfying! One thing that was so special and pretty about last night was that after my boy gave me my pretty little orgasm (OK, not really so little...smile), was seeing how into it he was. Here it is: how desperate he was. Desperation and begging. Very, very good. And watching him and hearing him moan...oh my god, he was totally lost in there. Smirk!

LOVE being a Bitch! Like so much! I really have so much of what he needs! ...and I Love it! I might just own my very own pussy slave. This girl is smirky!