The Perfect Beginning Ch. 08: Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only other visible kink was the pink studded leather collars with matching leashes both girls wore around their necks...which of course Michele held as she paraded them. 

This caused quite a stir and Michele enjoyed it fully.  As a very young teenager she had her older boyfriend as a leashed school-girl.  He was at once absurd, obscene, proper, cute and sexy. 

Perhaps more shocking was that she now had Becky Johnston, widely regarded as one of, if not the most beautiful girls in the whole town, in a matching outfit walking before her, also leashed. 

While Kimberly was clearly at odds with her situation, Becky soaked it all in.  Becky loved being on a leash and loved that Michele was holding it.  She was desperate for Michele's attention.  And she simply adored the ruckus their little scene created as they entered the party. 

Head held high and with perfect posture, arms straight down meeting right in front of her crotch, she held one hand flat over the other before her as she enjoyed every eye being on Michele, Tim and she.  She enjoyed her nipples being as hard as rock and hoped all the girls saw them. 

A few spectators were very uncomfortable with the overt display of power and implied sexuality.  With time and wine coolers, this passed, but hormone induced tension was high on that night and as many drank too much there were even two separate cat fights.  

The fights made Tim nervous as he'd never forget his close call with Missy Thompson.  He had a sense of what uninhibited girls could get up to.

Michele understood well that their spectacle likely stirred emotions just enough to cause some of the girls to lose their cool, but she was generally indifferent to it.  She did enjoy it to some degree, but she also enjoyed knowing in her bones that she was above it.  

Becky, on the other hand, loved it!  She was not so silly as to assume that she alone was the cause of all the drama, but she knew she played a role and through it all, remained under the spot light within the three ring circus with Tim and Michele.  Her secret thrill was to imagine the girls were fighting over her.  

Though Tim and Kimberly liked having his/her (Sometimes Tim got so confused) best friend with her for something so traumatizing, it was strange to bring a third person into what had been Michele and Kimberly's domain.  In spite of the fact that they were in a party, the dynamic between Michele and him had been intimate and exclusive.  Now Becky shared his status and it unnerved him. 

He'd hoped that her presence might take some of the spotlight off of him, but if anything, it amplified all the attention coming their way.  Each and every person at the party dressed herself to become a spectacle, yet all eyes were on Michele and her students. 

Michele and Becky seemed to bask in it, but poor Tim was all the more taken aback.  In his panic, he found himself jumping back and forth between himself and Kimberly.  He wished he could just be Kimberly as it was always so much easier that way.

And then Michele ushered them into Tanya's parent's bedroom just as she had done before with Tim.  With Becky leashed alongside him, he would not even allow himself to consider if they'd have private time again this year.  Once the door closed, "Go home Tim, you're not invited.  This is a girl's only party; just like before.  I expect to spend the rest of the evening with Kimberly, do you understand?"

"Yes, Ms. Michele," came Kimberly's soft voice.

"Good girl."  Michele sat on the end of the bed.  "Are you my good girls?"

"Yes, Ms. Michele," they said in unison.

Michele smiled as she gently pulled each leash straight down, bringing her girls to their knees before her.  She leaned forward and gave Kimberly a gentle kiss and then ran her hand over the girl's cheek. And then she reached out for Becky's hair and brought her in for a very soft yet much longer kiss.  Michele LOVED kissing a soft, submissive girl!

Michele had enjoyed an ongoing, sexual relationship with Becky for some time now.  She'd not said a word about it to Tim and she knew he'd be thrown into fits about it.  Although she looked forward to rocking his world, she'd been anxious about how to go about telling him; yet she embraced the anxiety and used it to fuel her excitement. 

Then it dawned on her that she'd rather just show him while she showed Kimberly.  She'd known for a couple weeks that the Halloween party would be the best time to spring it on them.  As much as it was going to hurt Tim and Kimberly, she knew that they'd get excited by it all too.

Kimberly had felt this coming for some time.  Once she was told that Becky would be with them on Halloween, it had been like an amorphous yet threatening shadow only seen from the corner of her eye.  She simply could not face what might happen.  When Michele summoned them into the make out room, she felt awash in panic.  

When Michele broke the kiss, Becky turned to Kimberly with tears in her eyes.  "I'm so sorry," she whispered to her little sister.  Her betrayal had been eating away at her since the beginning and now all the guilt just flooded over and out of her.  "I'm so sorry," she repeated.

Kimberly knew this was about so much more than a kiss.

"Shhhhhhhhh," Michele hushed her girl.  She pulled Becky in for another very sensual and very soft girl kiss.  In spite of her guilty tears, it was all she could do not to reach under her skirt and rub herself.

Kimberly wanted to die and almost fainted before Michele ended the kiss.  To Kimberly, "It's okay, pretty girl."  She leaned in and kissed Kimmy and all the girl's anxiety melted with one kiss.  "It's okay, nothing's changed.  And Becky's still your big sister." 

She was not sure she was going to do this, but on the spot decided she would, "Becky, I think it would be pretty if you kissed your little sister.  Just tender, little-girl kisses like I've taught you.  Just two very, very loving sisters."  

How Becky desired Kimmy's kiss!  She suddenly hungered for her  little sister.  Both girl's were crying when Becky leaned into her little sister and gave her a sweet, wet and oh so gentle little-girl kiss.  They were the softest kisses either had ever felt.  They were hotly, erotic, angel kisses between two submissive sisters.  With just the very tip of Becky's tongue, she licked and traced Kimmy's lips.  Becky held Kimberly's face in her hands as Kimmy surrendered herself emotionally to her big sister; she submitted to Becky's gentle lead.

In this heightened emotional state, with each girl quietly streaming tears, Kimmy almost came just from her sister's kiss.  Becky did cum.

Look at me, I'm the big sister!  My little sister follows my lead!

She was so proud of herself. 

I'm the Big Sister! 

In spite of all the other conflicting thoughts and feelings, she felt important.

Michele smiled on as she let them make out for two or three minutes.  She loved how horny they were, but how restrained they were.  They wanted everything, but they only took what Michele gave them.  There would be no gaudy groping or vulgar grinding between these two chaste, loving sisters.  Unless of course Michele willed it.

In this world, Michele was all-powerful.

****

Cindy and Tanya's party became an annual event and the regulars looked forward to what Tim and Becky would wear to the party each year.  The following year they were Scandinavian Milk-Maids and sexy nurses the year after that.  One year they both came as Alice and each felt it apt as their lives were set in a Wonderland.  They both preferred to project as girls rather than women.  As far as Becky was concerned, the only thing better than shopping with her bestie for all their outfits was actually wearing the matching outfits to the party with her twinsie...and then going into their private make out room for kissing and tender girl touches. 

****

Although the Lounge was unofficially a girls only retreat, Tim was more than welcome in this large but secluded part of the campus.  That is to say he and Kimberly were welcome.  Most thought of him and spoke of him as Kimberly and many still actually greeted him as Kimberly or Kimmy.  This was not done in an ironic or teasing way either.  Not only did he conduct himself in a very warm, friendly and gentle way, he and Becky Johnston brought with them so much emotion and intrigue.  The young women were often tuned into what they were discussing and were more often than not, the talk of the patio.

*

Becky found Tim waiting for her in the Lounge.  They'd not seen one another for a few days as Tim wanted to keep his distance and collect his thoughts.

Only his thoughts were a scrambled, dislocated mess, seemingly un-collectable. 

It was best when he could just mindlessly tend to the house and the rest of his domestic duties.  Yet time and again, his anxiety spiked as he considered what happened on Halloween night.  He was madly in love with Michele and she really was his whole world. 

Was she pulling away from him?  Was she moving on and leaving him behind?  Was she seeing other people that he did not know about? 

And it wasn't fair!  Yes he got to share intimacy with his sister and that had been nice, really nice, but that was beside the point.  It was not his choice and he did not have to ask Michele to know he did not have the freedom to make a choice like that. 

So why does she get to? 

Was he supposed to just accept that Michele now did?  That was ridiculous and he would not stand for it. 

We're in a relationship! 

Yet he was so unsure of how to confront Michele and instead of just speaking up about it, he sulked and acted petulantly. In the intervening days, several times he abandoned his chores to cry himself to sleep on Michele's bed. 

As tolerant as Michele had been, a girl could put up with only so much and had given him two pretty hard spankings in the course of four days.  She had no intention of initiating a "talk" or catering to his feelings. 

If he wants to have it out with me, he needs to find where he'd left his big boy pants and put them on himself.  Until then, he'd better fix his panties and get it together. 

Michele was actually kind of looking forward to the confrontation.

*

It was Becky who picked up his heart off the floor and put it back in his chest.

In the Lesbian lounge, she sat down next to him and for a span of several seconds, there was a tense silence.  "I am so...so very sorry, Tim.  I did not mean to hurt you...do not mean to.  I could not...can not help myself.  Please have it in your heart to forgive me.  I love you."

"But how, how could you do that?  God, total betrayal!  How could you do this to me?  You were my friend and I loved you!" 

He was trying so hard to hold back the tears but he couldn't.  He'd been such an emotional wreck. 

God, what's wrong with me! 

Once actually face to face with Becky, he realized that although he'd been consumed with anxiety regarding Michele, he was also frightened he was losing his best friend.  He began openly crying.

Becky noted the use of past tense in Tim's declaration as well as the tears and it served to push her over the edge and she began to cry as well. 

"Look, I know what I did was terrible and I'm so, so very sorry.  But please just consider this: we are so much alike Tim.  We are not just besties, we are twinsies.  I'm just like you in all the most important ways!  We're sister and brother as well as sisters!  You are my sister. 

"So I'll ask you: Could you have stood up to her?"  Of course her guilt stemmed from her desire.  She wanted Michele, but both of them understood intimately, just how compelling Michele was.  She was a force neither of them could stand up to.

And then the most painful question of all, "Is she leaving me?"

It was then that Becky realized the depth of his despair.  Losing Michele would ruin Tim.  Where would he be without her? 

He'd be totally lost!  

"Oh my god no!  No, no, no, she's not leaving you, baby-girl!  Kimmy, you are so important to Michele.  She talks about you all the time."

He looked up at her and for the first time, Becky saw hope in his eyes. 

"Really?"

"Yes, totally!"  Then Becky knew it was time to come clean, "She really is so supportive of you honey.  She talks to me all the time about how I can help you...how I can help you be a better boyfriend...and girlfriend to her.  She wants both.  And she wants it from you."

Oh my god, she really has been coaching me!  Is that so bad? 

He realized it wasn't.

"She would not do it if she did not care."

To this, Tim clung.  There was a certain logic to it after all.  Why would she want him to be a better boyfriend if she wanted to dump him?  Tim took the first deep, relaxing breath he'd taken in several days.

And now the hard question, "Are you two...do you still..you know?"

"Seeing Her?  Yes," but quickly followed with, "but it's not like with you.  At least for her it's not.  She does not care for me the way she cares for you."  This broke Becky's heart a little, but on the other hand, it was relief.  At least she was not a home wrecker to her little sister.  "It only happens when she decides," offered in hope that Tim would see and understand that this was about Michele, not Becky.

"I know this might sound silly, but I don't even really feel like I have a choice in any of it.  It's all Michele."

It did not sound silly.  It sounded all too familiar.  And he did understand.  Love and submission to Michele was all he lived for and he understood well Michele's power.

"Do you forgive me?  Please say you do!  I love you so much, Tim.  Please?"

With the first hint of a smile in several days, "Yeah.  I couldn't stay mad at you Becky.  I love you too."  

Seated, the two rocked side to side and each felt the tension and anxiety washing away.

"Oh, and you want to know something bad?  Like really bad?"

"Oh my god, of course I do!"  He was expecting some hot gossip.

"I really liked kissing my little sister.  Like, more than like it. Like, totally want to do it all the time now."

Tim felt his shame rise and his chest tighten.  So did Kimberly. His cock pulsed in his Kitties as he processed profound emotions.  And then Kimberly said, "I know, me too."

"Do you think we'll get to sister-kiss some more?  I hope so.  Kimmy's a good little kisser." 

Becky wished desperately that her little sister could suck her off right there in the Lounge. 

Oh my god, if Michele told us to, would we really do it here for the girls to watch?  Only if Michele said so.

The girls were very horny now.

Tim:

Only if Mommy lets us. 

He could not refer to her aloud that way.  It was too taboo.  Yet he wanted to.  He greatly enjoyed the comfort as well as the thrill of strong sexual/family connection. 

"If Michele says so."

*

Linda Beckham, Janis Peele, Shawn Dempsey and Melinda Steel sat nearby in rapt and tacit silence, enjoying the full impact of Tim and Becky's conversation.  Of course later, all of what was heard was respectfully shared within the entire community.  None save Becky ever saw or referred to Tim in the Lounge ever again.  From that day forward, it was only ever Kimmy that any of them recognized in their shared company.  Kimmy was seen as a sister in their loose sorority of girls.  The Lounge was at last back to being girls only.  It felt right to everybody.

12