The Perfect Beginning Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long, they both noticed that Tims balls were actually swelling. 

Oh my! 

His balls got bigger and heavier and ached terribly and Michele thought that was absolutely delightful. Making him hurt this way was just more good, lighthearted, wholesome, all-Porschian, girl-fun! 

When he told her that they really ached, they really hurt, she always smiled with true happiness. 

Maybe I should put him in tighter panties? 

She could cause him sexual suffering by doing what she loved most: administering control over her boy. 

Of course he was not allowed to speak of his discomfort unless she asked, least he get on her nerves.  She could not be bothered with whining.  Yet she found she enjoyed asking him about it as another form of foreplay.  She enjoyed his description of his torment especially before he went down on her.  

"Try to like, describe it a little for me."

"Well it's really super achy and, and it throbs like really badly in my balls..."

"Tim..." she admonished and used a tone that prompted correction.

Striking a more formal tone, "I'm sorry Ms., I meant in my little-boy-balls.  They're filling up and they are so heavy with...boy mil...milk.  Sometimes I don't think I can take it anymore."

"But you will take more," she said warmly.  "More and more and more," she all but cooed.  "Won't you, baby boy?"

"Yes, Miss Michele, yes Mommy.  I will take more and more...for you."

"Oh my gosh, they must be so full now!  Why, you haven't cum in over a week!"

"They are.  And they really do hurt a lot.  It's like it radiates through my whole crotch and up into my stomach."

In the most mocking, sweet voice she could affect, "Goodness gracious, why you almost look like you might cry."

Often this was just enough torment to trigger her boy's tears.

"Why don't you cum, Timmy?  Why don't you just man-up and shoot a big, hot load?  Men get to do that all the time."

"Because my Mother won't let me."

Oh yessssss! 

That one really got her.  Not allowing masturbation felt like overbearing and wonderfully perverted, Mommy control.  And that suited Michele quite nicely.

"Oh you poor boy," she said with big eyes, giving him her full attention.  She had a very pleased closed mouth smile on her face and Tim knew she was not just pleased, but turned on. 

"I really can be such a demanding and controlling Mother.  I can be such a mean Mommy," said in the most sweet and regrettable way.

"No, Mother, I love you so much.  More than ever."

In a warm, caring and inviting voice, "More than ever?  Really?  Even after I've been maybe just a teensy bit mean?"

"I've never been more in love with you."

Michele laughed.  "Tell me more about how it feels," she prodded greedily.

"The pain actually goes all they way up into my stomach.  It's not quite as acute, but it is the same feeling a man gets when he's kicked in the balls..."

"'A man's... 'balls'?" she once more indicated his mischaracterization by way of questioning.  Ms. Michele believed that good teachers helped their students find their mistakes.

"I...I mean when a boy gets kicked in his little-boy-balls."

"Gosh, you must want to cum like sooooo badly!"

"Yes, Mommy!  Really, really badly!"

"And you are such a good boy for not asking."  Changing her tone to reflect imagined annoyance, "God that would anger me.  Little boys get spanked hard for that."

"I know Mother," he said with some urgency.  "I'd never ask."

With that, she smiled and then again in her concerned little girl voice, "You're not mad at me, are you?"

"No...goodness no!  Why would I be mad?"

She was very pleased that he genuinely did not know to feel resentment...or at least while in her magnificent presence, lost all sight of his resentment.

"Because I've like cum twice today.  You made me cum when I woke up, right after my morning pee.  Then again after I lazed in bed when I called you over while you tended to your chores.  It surprised me how hard that second one was."  She looked dreamy for a beat.  

Tim was so fucking hard!  He felt the urgent need building and building in his balls! 

She's so perfect.  Oh my god I'm so lucky!

"And I'm pretty sure I'm going to use you to cum at least two more times today.  Wouldn't you like that?" she asked in her sexy little girl voice.

He imagined breathing her musk.  "Yes, Ms. Michele, more than anything in the whole wide world!"

She giggled.  "So I get to cum all the time.  My gosh, I lose track of all the orgasms I have.  It feels like my tight, pretty little body...you do like my body?" she asked innocently and while losing track of her point.

"Yes!  Yes!  Oh my golly, yes!"

"How about my little girl bottom? Does it look good?" She swiveled her hips to give him an eye full. She wore plain, white, cotton, little girl panties and her ass popped perfectly. His mouth began to water.

"It's perfect. I love her," said from some far away place.

She smiled sweetly.  "My tight, little, pretty little body is like tingling from orgasms all the time.  And all that time, your pretty, little boy penis and little-boy-balls just ache and throb and burn with need.  It almost seems unfair. 

"So you are not mad at me, are you? 

"My pretty, little girl pussy is so happy and loved.  I love that she's so pampered.  She gets so much attention and so many sweet kisses and she gets to cum like all the time. 

"Your poor little panty-cock is so frustrated and poor, poor, swollen ballsies!  Your sweet, harmless, petite dickiepoo gets manhandled and beaten up by those mean, little-girl panties all the time!  Mean, mean panties. I almost, sort of feel bad for it.  Almost. Are you mad at me?"

  


"No, no, no!" he said with emphasis.  "I totally get it.  It's good for me.  I know that.  And...and it makes you happy so it really is the most important thing.  It's, it's good that you don't let me cum. Thank you." 

Later he'd hate himself for saying all this, but in the moment, he was powerless against her.  He'd reason that it was simply what love did to a boy. 

Maybe tonight she'll let me worship Princess. 

How the boy loved making out with her ass. That followed by sucking her off was his greatest pleasure in life.

That last bit was new and unexpected.  She was so pleased with him and smiled widely.  "You really are such a good boy." 

Making a show of looking at his crotch, she said with concern, "Oh my, Missy looks really...tense right now.  Why I bet if I just touched her with my little finger, you'd shoot like a gallon of boy milk inside your panties."  She laughed.

He nodded while his whole being revealed a great internal struggle.

With big eyes and smile she playfully made as though she were going to touch Missy with her fingertip.  "Ask me nicely not to touch you, or I will."

And she was right, a touch would be all it would take.  Tim's orgasm was resting on the razor's edge at that very instant.  Hell, a change in cabin pressure would have been enough to cause his premature ejaculation. 

"Please, Ms. Michele, please don't touch my...I mean her.  Please don't touch her or I will, I'll have a terrible accident."  That was a scary thought.

"And terrible accidents bring terrible punishments! Missy's so sensitive. She's a delicate, little girl. 

"You not cumming really is the best thing. 

"I have to admit, a little part of me thinks that's kind of funny.  I mean the part of it hurting in your swollen, little, boy balls.  I think it's sort of funny yet on the other hand, it is incredibly satisfying to me to know all your boycow milk is trapped inside your little, baby balls.  It makes me feel really good.  Does that make me bad?"

"No, Michele, not at all.  It makes you good. It's really is what I want too, because...because it makes you happy..." 

She's the sexiest creature on earth. 

He just wanted to get down on his knees and kiss her pretty little crotch.  In his imagination, he could smell her womanly scent and it alone held him on the edge of cuming in his panties.

"Well okay then.  I'll be a good girlfriend and not even touch your little baby-dick.  But don't say I never do anything for you," she said playfully.

"I love you so much, Michele."

"Of course you do.

"So like, right now, they are throbbing pretty good?"

"Yes. My whole crotch and lower stomach ache terribly."

"Mmmmmm, that makes me so very happy. It just feels so good to me...everywhere."

Enthusiastically, "I just want to make you happy, Ms. Michele."

"Do you now? Really?"

"Yes, yes! I do, really!"

"Cuz there's something I'd like to do but...I'm just not sure..." She looked dramatically troubled.

"But I do! Really!"

"There's something I really want to do but... I'm just not sure... We've never done it. There is something I'd like to do but... But then when I think about it, I feel like I'm missing out." She looked at him expectantly.

As she toyed with him in this manipulative and playful way, her anticipation and arousal built.

Tim knew on some level that he was being lured, it was just that it did not matter. Forcing his way right into Michele's delightful dilemma, "But what? What is it?"

"I'm just scared you won't want me to is all," said like a hurt and rejected, little girl.

Nothing was more terrible than being the source of Michele's disappointment or being linked in anyway with failing her.

"Please, please, could you just tell me?"

With a hint of her cute baby-girl voice, "Okay, but I'm really scared you are going to think I'm a bad girlfriend, or that I'm just bad. And I just want to be a good girlfriend all the time. That's all I've ever wanted to be."

"I so, totally know! And you are the best girlfriend in the world. I so, totally mean that. It's okay, really. Just tell me what it is. You could never be bad."

"Okay, I'll tell you, but please don't hate me." Her tone suggested that he might already hate her and she was preparing for hurt feelings.

It was a ridiculous plea and made it clear as day that he was really being set up for something big...but he did not care. He only wanted to make her happy.

"I could never, ever feel anything but love for you, Ms. Michele. You are my whole world."

She smiled.

Oh, I'm going to make you regret that. Mmmmmmmmm.

"I'd really like to..." she paused to bite her lower lip and really sell the sense of confliction, "I'd really like to slap your balls right now.

"But only because you've told me how much they ache with frustrated need. I only want to because of how swollen they've gotten. With you talking about it like that, it almost feels like you are teasing me into it, or something. With you talking about it like that, I almost feel like you are taunting me because you'd just know how much I'd just love to do that."

Taken aback, "Oh." He walked into it. He knew something was coming but just the way she set it all up, made him want to rush right into it. And here it was. He did not want to do this. Just considering it, it already hurt. "Ummmm, well...I guess...I guess..."

"No. Never mind," projecting her hurt feelings. Casting a bit of blame, "Even though you were totally tempting me."

"No, wait...but why? Like, why not, if you want to so much?"

"Don't you dare try to make this about my desperation or something weird like that," she offered in a way that suggested he was close to making her cross with him. "You were the one who was tempting me. Gosh, I almost feel like a victim in this."

Back to her dejected, little girl voice, "I just think it would be funny. And it would probably be a lot of fun, is all. Oh well..."

"I'm sorry, Ms. Michele. I apologize. Let me ask again: If you think it would be fun, why wouldn't you? I mean, I want to have fun too. I want to have fun with you. Isn't that what Ms. Krista said we should have more of?"

"Well, I think it's pretty obvious that you don't want me to. And honestly, that kinda hurt my feelings. Like, I feel like I do a lot for you but you don't really want to do this little thing that would make me so happy." She subtly pouted and projected hurt petulance.

Instantly reaching for her pleasure, "But, no, no, you totally can."

"Never mind."

"Come on, Ms. Michele, we should try it."

"No. You don't even want to. If you did, you'd ask me real nicely to do it...because you wanted to also. Like it would be an us thing. Like we'd be doing something fun and meaningful as a couple." She looked so hurt and rejected.

He did not even think about the consequences of what he was asking for, for to do so might reveal hesitance or insincerity. "Please, Ms. Michele, can we please try it? Pretty please? Just once? Please? Just once, would you please slap my..." And then he had to feel it. And he was terrified.

And Michele's smile blossomed.

"...slap my...my little-boy balls? Pretty, pretty please? With sugar on top?"

With sugar on top. Mmmmm, so very sweet. I think I might just let you do this for me since you want it so badly.

"Oh my god, you are so sweet. You are such a good little boy! Okay, one slap. This is going to be so much fun! One time.

"Here, lay down on your back." When he did, she straddled him high on his torso. "Just one. Just one to start. And then we can keep going if it's fun." His eyes went big as he realized what he so eagerly got himself into. She expertly tucked her ankles into the side of his head and face to keep him in place before she sat her pantied crotch down over his face.

He was enveloped and nothing but Michele and her pleasure existed.

Where I belong. Even though he always struggled to breath when she did this, it was his happy place.

My purpose.

He was giddy with joy and happiness while at once calmed by knowing in his bones that this really was where he belonged.

This was his spiritual life support.

Mmm, mmm, mmm, so for reals where my good, little boy belongs.

She wiggled, gently down onto his face to get him in there just right. She took a deep, relaxing breath and settled down with all her weight on his face.

Perfect fit. Every time.

She closed her eyes for a moment and relaxed into it with some slow, deep breaths.

She'd grown and matured enough to have a sense of delight, of having a perverted thrill when they had sex while she wore her plain, white cotton, little girl panties. It made it all the more exciting when she embraced her little girl spirit for all this.

Nothing on earth was more pervy than having her desperate boy kiss her crotch through her little girl under-panties. And she always loved the feeling of his nose pushing into her anus.

Opening her eyes and enjoying the view in the mirror, she enjoyed an additional pause to just take it all in. She loved sitting on Tim's face and every single time she did it, she had the same blissful regret: I really need to do this more often.

There was an undeniable perfection in the way her whole crotch form fitted over his face. She simply enjoyed settling herself in so she might enjoy the sensation as well as the view from above.

Little, girl Princess on her throne. God, I look good!

He was so blissfully happy and calm as he set aside all other thought and concern. He forgot why he was there to begin with. And then she reminded him.

The slap was a shock that startled him from his bliss, but it was not registered in his balls for about two beats. There was the slap ...and then the register and radiation of pain up into his stomach.

From fun, relaxed, bad-girl pleasure to absolute excitement as she experienced two thrills for the price of one. Slapping Tim was it's own joy that she indulged in somewhat regularly. It aways grounded her emotionally, helped her find her calm when she was dis-regulated. And of course it aroused her every single time.

Slapping his balls took the joy to a whole new level and this was the thrill she correctly anticipated. It made her so happy. The unanticipated thrill, the one she new instantly she'd need more and more of came when he screamed deep into her crotch! Her eyes went as big as her smile of shock and joyous enthusiasm.

He was so deeply in there, face so sealed off that audibly it registered as a prolonged, muffled groan. She knew that had she not been sitting on his face with all her weight, it would have rivaled the scream of a six year old girl in pitch and volume. It was the most wonderful vibration into her entire crotch.

She did not get to fully enjoy it as both of his knees shot up at her in a feeble attempt to protect himself. She knew she was lucky to have caught his knees with her hands since otherwise, he'd have involuntarily kneed her quite hard.

She allowed him a few seconds to collect himself before gently pushing his knees back down on the bed into a butterfly position, completely splaying his crotch. She slapped the inside of each thigh and the direction was implicit: stay!

It was clear to Tim that this was not going to be a one and done and he was terrified!

What they were doing and his position with it all was beyond unnerving. He worked hard to maintain his position for Michele but found himself twitching in anticipation of another slap. Certain she was about to strike again, he began to curl up again before catching himself and working to keep himself properly exposed to Michele so that she might continue to slap his balls at her leisure.

She looked down and marveled. He was shaking in fear and twitching in anticipation of the next blow. Yet he was still hard.

She smiled. She was such a happy girl. She felt so pretty. She always felt her prettiest with Tim's face in her ass. Every single time it was the same and today was no different; right then and there, she was the prettiest girl in the world and it always infused her with a sense of supremely haughty pleasure and self satisfaction.

She knew she was truly in her happy place when she felt like an excited little girl.

I'm the little girl who owns a grown man!

This was profoundly good and she joyed in the realization that they could still discover fun new things together.

She began to scoot back and forth on his face, affecting a gentle friction that she found most enjoyable. Glancing once more in the mirror, she realized she looked like she might have a few years earlier while riding the coin-op mechanical horsey they used to have in front of the grocery store.

Ride'm cowgirl! Yay!

She was so excited that she knew it would not take long even though she did not want it to end.

She slapped him again on the balls. This time he managed to control his protective reflex but to her ultimate pleasure, screamed even harder into her crotch.

Her eyes went wide and her little girl joy and wonder spread over her entire face. She savored it for a moment, edging herself. She slowed and then stopped her rocking.

Once she was off the edge, she began her little girl-horsey ride once more and slapped his crotch again. It was not just the scream, she realized, but also he was convulsing. It was perfect.

Who needs to buy a vibrator! Mine came built in!

This was an orgasm she wanted to draw out.

Poor, little horsey!

She smiled with unadulterated greedy joy. She worked herself back up to the edge with the gentle friction and held it there. She wanted to change up the pacing so he could not anticipate when it was coming. Terrifying him this way excited her all the more. She slapped again...

*

When she came, it was hard. She knew she should be desensitized and satisfied, but she knew she could find her peak again soon if she wanted. She decided to give her pretty, little girl pussy a moments rest,

My little-girl pussy has had so much excitement lately.

She wore a very satisfied smile.

As she dismounted, she saw he was profoundly traumatized. His face was red with tears, sweat and her girl cum. He looked utterly discombobulated.