The Perfect Beginning Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think you'd like to make out with Princess?"

"Y...yes, please," he got out in a hitching whisper.

"Why, you look a little upset. I think someone needs Princess's love and affection. I think you need Princess to calm you down a little. Kissing her will make you feel so much better. Sometimes I think she's your pacifier."

Many times, he'd thought the same thing.

Michele laughed as she rolled over on her tummy.  It wasn't even 11:00 am and she knew after he made out with her asshole, she'd enjoy her fourth orgasm of the day.  She just loved that being a bitch to Tim turned them both on so much.  She had so much to give.

****

Simply put, the psychological and the specific nature of his physical, sexual suffering aroused her beyond measure.  She could not help it, she just thought it was so hot that while she came and came and came, he couldn't...and it hurt him...in his little pantycock.  And she found that she was absolutely mad about squeezing his always aching balls.  

Dear Diary,

...Oh---My---God!  Ohmygod, discovered the best possible thing today!  Can a girl's life get better?  Smacking and squeezing Tim's balls is like the funnest and funniest thing ever!  What is so weird about it is that can be so completely comical and then on the other hand, it can totally turn me on...like when I'm done laughing... And let me say, it's a SERIOUS turn on.  Total pussy-burn!  

She did not really spank, slap and squeeze his balls all that hard, so she told him. 

"Oh stop being such a sissy-babykins, I'm barely squeezing hard at all.  Do you want to know what a hard squeeze feels like?" 

To Michele, it was just a sort of firm and relentless kneading...and maybe the occasional hard squeeze...but she was pretty sure she was not really injuring him. 

If honest, she could admit that she enjoyed holding that squeeze as she pulled them down, just a little pressure to help them ache all the more. 

She also liked to imagine that kneading them also stimulated the production of more boymilk, making her little boycow's balls ache all the more. 

It almost looked like a massage, yet she learned that was the one part of the body no boy wanted squeezed, especially when he'd been kept hard and his balls full for a week or more! 

Eventually she came to understand that Tim needed nearly no time at all after an orgasm before reaching his "need point" once more. She liked to watch him squirm as she gently and sometimes...

...okay, okay maybe often...maybe kind of a lot...but he still doesn't need to be a baby about it...

...rhythmically squeezed his balls rather firmly.

Okay, okay, I like to do it hard.  So what!  

The hard squeeze was her secret happiness. 

Squeezing hard feels good and squeezing harder feels better! 

It made her smile more than anything while she told him what a babykins he was. 

Sometimes she'd give him a sudden and hard, squeeze and release, and at other times, she'd squeeze and hold it.  As he squealed and writhed, trying desperately to hold in his scream, she'd laugh delightedly. 

She also liked to bounce his balls.  It was no big deal really, (she assured him), she just sort of spanked them from underneath. She could tell it hurt, but not terribly. 

Okay, yes, sometimes he doubles over, but really, how bad can it be if he stays hard the whole time! 

It was all just play fun.  Besides, she was sure she was hitting them with just the right amount of force. 

It was funny Michele thought, she knew she'd grown up quickly, yet at certain times, she still felt like a little girl getting to play dolls. 

And it was intimate and brought them closer to one another.  The love they shared when she stopped squeezing and spanking his balls was wonderful.  He was so relieved and wanted to express his love so much that he'd just drop down to his knees and hug her thighs.  Just as often he'd kiss her feet.  She thought that was extra cute.

Interestingly, this kind of play distanced them from Kimberly.  It was pretty simple really: she was playing with a boy.  And it felt good to be with her boy.

She also appreciated that Tim learned to like this new form of pain.  For quite a while, when she roughed up his balls, he was terrified and desperate for it to end.  Yet Michele was a thoughtful and educated young woman and knew she'd simply train his mind and body to respond the way she preferred. 

If he lost his erection, she'd break from her ball play and get him hard again before starting over. With the careful, thoughtfully planed out conditioning, he came to welcome this new form of intimate torture such that he was always rock hard for it. 

It still hurt and frightened him, but his arousal could not be helped.  He was such a "silly headed and confused boy" because in spite of the fact that his constant erection proved he liked the attention she gave him, he was still always so relieved when she stopped.  His pain was her pleasure...and his.

Previously, Michele took the physicality of their relationship up to a certain point, especially as it related to Tim's body.  There was always spanking of course but not too much past that. 

As she pushed things forward, she realized that in certain ways, she still felt the sexual reservations of a young girl.  She loved kissing and she enjoyed feeling Tim over his cloths and over his panties, but there it ended.  She loved looking at Tim's body, but when it came to culminating their sex and reaffirming their bond, well, she just preferred it when Tim pleasured her. 

Krista referred to it encouragingly as "Michele centered sex." 

Tim went down on Michele and Tim massaged Michele and that was the way Michele preferred it and she couldn't think of a single reason to reciprocate. 

She made it perfectly clear that they were not having intercourse until marriage and she sure as hell was not putting his "little, tiny baby-dicky" in her mouth...ever! 

Yet keeping Tim from orgasm, exerting greater control, infused Michele with a bit more interest in Tim's body.  She looked forward to getting to know it better and discovering if there was a way to use Tim's body to her better advantage. 

Hearing about Tim's sexual pain as she spanked or squeezed his balls, seeing it in his face as he described it, always made Michele want Tim to lick her, to get her off.  It also made her want to work his balls even more.   She thrilled at the notion of his balls filling painfully with boymilk.  It was soooooo fun squeezing big man balls filled with boymilk. 

And he likes it!...and it hates it!...and he needs it!...and he's terrified of it!  

She smiled to herself.

All because of little ol' me!