The Perfect Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No surprise there.  In charge, in control, having all the power. 

All this while, I've been "doing him."  I've liked that nasty little image of raping him, fucking his mind against his will.  Loved Love Love the image of fundamentally changing him with impregnation. 

I've been pushing into him or a while, penetrating him.  I've been depositing my seed inside of him.  It was a process.  It was a systematic mind rape. 

God, I'm a hot, sexy little rapist!  Mmmmmm 

Well now I know, after all those rapings, after all those pretty, little rapings, after all the wonderful, exciting times I shot off inside the boy, after all the times I filled his mouth and mind with my girl-seed, he's finally preggers. 

Even if somehow I'm not in him forever.  Even if he could somehow "escape" from me, it won't matter because he's mine.  Like, he'll never really escape. If he got all upset and left...he'd come back cuz now he needs me. Win!

I get to keep fucking him and after I've filled him so completely, filled him so many times, he'll be pregnant with my seed forever. 

What a beautiful pattern.  What a lovely process.  Smiles.  So pretty!

I can't help it, I'm so happy.  The girls at school are going to know...at least they will know I have my very own over-school boyfriend!  Oh my god, I'm going to have a hard time sleeping tonight.  So not a sleepy-head but night night.

*

Once more, she lay in bed reflecting on her day.  She had done it, she'd done the impossible!  It was so fantastic, none of it seemed real.  And she thought of it as an accomplishment or a triumph.  She'd claimed Tim, conquered him. 

Now you belong to me. 

She loved that when faced with his daunting reality, he could only do the quick head nod and look down.  Michele loved that it was hard for him to acknowledge her ownership of him. 

Hell, it totally should be.  I can't imagine! 

It was not that she did not want Tim to want to be her boyfriend, she knew he did.  She simply knew it was hard for him because of the age thing and because of her power over him. 

Most importantly, it indicated to her that it was real in his mind.  His fear was an acknowledgment of their new reality.  His fear meant that he knew if his freedom was not his own, the door was closing on it and that he was realizing that he was becoming another person's possession.

His fear was the plus sign on the pregnancy kit.

She might not yet have established herself as his owner, but that was now only a matter of time; and since she'd laid the ground work for all of that, it would be fun and easy going forward.

She could not wait to tell Tanya!  In fact, she could hardly wait for word to get around school.  This was going to be a gigantic status boost.  She knew most popular girls, the prettiest girls at school would not believe it unless they saw it with their own eyes, but she'd show them soon enough.  Michele had her very own over-school boy! 

He's mine!

And he was a virgin! 

Unbelievable! 

It was then that she began to understand the significance of this.  Not only was Tim no more experienced than she with all the sex stuff, but another completely amazing possibility presented itself: wouldn't it be neat if she could keep him a virgin! 

There was just something so powerful and profound about this that she knew that she'd consider this a truly remarkable accomplishment.  She got so aroused when she spoke of how Tiff was doing it with other guys while keeping Tim a virgin. 

Oh my god, that was so hot! 

And not just because it was so mean.  Michele was getting real that being mean was kind of a turn on.  Besides, she was young and aware that she was nowhere near ready for intercourse.  It was at least decades away.

If not centuries.

Intercourse was not something she looked forward to.

She knew some girls were crazy about boys and their dicks, but not Michele.  Not at her age.  She had a perfect little pussy and a cute little bush and she didn't want any boy part to force it's ugly way in.  And guys seemed to totally lose their minds for it. She knew a lot of kids stopped taking their blockers by 160 or 170 and for a few, the blockers just stopped working; but that was extremely rare and only ever happened like around 180 or 190.

Like fucking is the only thing they can think about. 

It dawned on her then that that was why keeping Tim a virgin would be such an accomplishment: her will and control would reach beyond his seemingly constant, animalistic need to fuck.  She knew she was stronger than Tim.  And it was true, sex was a rite of passage that she, in her mind, very rightfully didn't want him to have. She knew too that most kids waited until they were 200, but a lot started much earlier

 But he doesn't deserve it.  Even if he were not with me, he'd not deserve it. God, even if he were 200 he'd not deserve it.  Having intercourse was a part of being a grown up and  Michele was clear that she wanted to keep Tim a boy, well beneath her.  Now it was a simple matter of exerting her will, making it perfectly clear to Tim and putting his cock in her back pocket.

For keepsies!

Another reason to smile was the inspiration to tell him about Tiffany and Brad having sex.  None of that was true, to her knowledge, but it provoked the perfect reaction. 

Who knows, Tiff probably was two timing him. 

She had to congratulate herself on that one.  She did not know if Tiff had kept Tim a boy, but Michele knew she would.

*

Tim went home and masturbated to the most intense orgasm of his life.  With that out of the way, he started to regain his ability to think clearly, no longer under the influence of testosterone and Michele.  He was freaked out.  He had completely crossed the line with a hundred twenty something year old girl! 

What was I thinking! 

The irony was that he'd worked hard to do as little thinking as possible since this whole thing began.  Michele had expectations that they were now 'together.'  As he took that idea out into the light of public scrutiny, he realized that was simply not possible. 

Of course part of him loved the idea of being with Michele and if they could just keep it inside of her home, it would be perfect.  Yet he knew that was not what it meant to be Michele's boyfriend.  She'd never let this remain safely in the closet.  Then he knew what he had to do.   

And the make out session was mind blowing. Not only was it by far the hottest he'd every felt for another person, she was turned on.

I mean, how could she not have been?

But she was so young and on blockers. It did not make sense.

But there is no way she was not into it!

****

Dearest Michele,

Woke up and wanted to write down one thing.

The raping isn't over. Not.

Yes, he's fully pregnant now. I'm in him now. Yet I feel like he'll need me to keep reenforcing the message. Gonna keep filling and feeding that boy. Fill and feed...OMG! So bad.

Plus, he's hungry for it now. He needs the Seed. And maybe it's too fun for me to stop. Pop! Open up, boy, it's feeding time. OMG, that's so wrong, I love it! Yes, because I do care so much about him, the raping will continue. Maybe forever! Happy! Don't want to give that up. Suck, boy!

Dear Diary,

Rushed home after school to write in my journal before Tim comes over. 

Really excited to see him!  I just got through my first day at school with my very first boyfriend and I did not tell anybody.  I have a boyfriend!  Not just a boyfriend, but the Perfect, Impossible Boyfriend!  Win! 

Just for today, I want it to be my special secret.  I'll tell people tomorrow. 

Sometimes I look at it and am like, "Of course I have a 180 something year old over-school boy as a boyfriend.  Score."  Other times I'm still like, "Oh my god, I can't believe this!"  I mean, nobody in echelon 12 has ever had an over-school boyfriend let alone one in his 180s. 

Candy Johnston got together with two over-school boys at one of Cindy's parties but it's not like they were all suddenly like some sort of three-way couple or something.  She just got kind of drunk, started flirting and before anybody knew it, she was putting out in Tanya's room.  Skank.  Afterward she was like, "Oh my god, I can't believe I got used!"  What did she expect?  Act like a ho and...you a ho, girl! 

But what is going on with Tim is like totally for reals!  Showing up to school with Tim would be like being dropped off for school in the morning by my very own limousine.  It will be noticed.  HAPPY!

Getting real with myself.  I'm so way, way, way not into intercourse.  Not just doing it...and at my age, it's obvious I've never done it, but really the whole idea.  Everything about it feels like...seems like the man owning the woman.  He puts himself inside of her.  YUCK!  He squirts his gooey seed inside of her.  SO GROSS!  He "takes" her. 

There it is, even the language of it...like when they say he "mounts" her.  Like what are we, horses?  You can own a horse, but you can't own me!  I mount Tim, thank you very much.  He's my horsey. 

And then the way people act afterward.  I've seen it in movies and even a little in real life.  Before they do it, she's hard to get.  He wants her though...or just wants to fuck her.  And if he's not a rapist, he totally charms her until she's ready or until she knows he's not really going to wait much longer. 

So she does IT with him just so she won't lose him. 

Now they are totally different.  She's not hard to get anymore.  Now she needs to do it because she needs to keep him and to do that, she needs to keep him happy.  So she allows him to use her body.  He keeps his cock insider her one way or another.  He keeps taking her, mounting her, filling her, putting his cum in her...owning her. 

He starts looking around now at other girls and she loses her mind.  Sexually, she has to do whatever he wants so he won't leave her.  She had all the power...until she let him "take" her and then she gave it all up and turned it over to him.  Or it's one and done, wham, bam, thank you ma'am.  Let the slut shaming begin. 

And that's what happens.  Once he's claimed her with his dick, he wants to go out and claim another.  That's real.  Suddenly she's a skank and he wants someone new.  NO THANK YOU!  NOT FOR ME!

He'll be here soon, gonna go put on my comfies. 

*

As he biked over to Michele's he told himself that he just had to make a stand.  He would simply explain that it was not appropriate that the two of them kiss or be together.  He'd be gentle, but resolute.  Michele would understand.  He just needed to get it out and over with.

Oh but her kiss was so amazing!  And it just felt so right with her on top of him!  Yet he knew he had to focus on practical reality and pushed such thoughts from his mind.

If we could just keep it a secret! 

He felt his heartstrings with this thought, this little crack in his determination.

He was so nervous, but convinced himself that his fear sprung only from the possible consequences of his indiscretion.  He could not admit to himself he was frightened of Michele, fearful of upsetting her.

And she really does like me! 

He tried not to get giddy at the thought...yet it had been what he'd wanted for so long.  Another crack.

By this time, he could not hide from his feelings for Michele as they were strong feelings.  He marveled at her, everything about her.

Except her age.  

Michele opened the door and posed for a beat wearing her painted on sweats, and tight spaghetti strap T.  She turned and walked into the house and Tim's eyes were glued to her bottom, her seemingly always on display bottom, always beckoning, always taunting, bottom.  Her sweats rode up the cleavage of her butt, separating the globes of her perfect ass. 

Tim was unsettled.  He was vaguely aware that it was already starting, the assault on his rational mind.  He'd never been so affected by a girl before.  He reminded himself of what he had to say, but he already kind of didn't want to.  It would be so easy to just lay down on the couch again and have her mount him and lose himself to her.  Best to just get it over with.

He watched her cute, strong, swishing, swaying, muscular, bubble bottom as they walked into the kitchen to do their homework. 

God, don't look at her ass!  

"Michele, we need to talk." 

Michele's eyebrows raised over a bored expression, as though to say, Really?  What could we possibly have to talk about?  Even as one unaccustomed to adult relationships, Michele knew 'We need to talk', was almost never a good thing.  Yet with Tim, she was always so cool and in control, she let none of her anxiety show and didn't say a word.  And she'd half expected this. 

Her silence undid Tim a little more.  He looked nervous and had a very difficult time making and holding eye contact.  

Avoiding Her power, Her essence, he looked down. 

Are her nipples somehow sharper, harder?  Stop looking! 

"Michele, we can't... we can't keep doing this."

She was razor sharp and noted his furtive glances and knew he was anxious.

Or is he just scared? 

It was so easy to read her boy.  She liked that this always gave her the upper hand.  "Look at me."  

He obeyed.

Staring him down, with an expression that just hinted at danger, "Doing what?"

She looked somehow both amused and dangerous, like a crouching cat.  Once more looking down, "You know...  We can't anymore."

In the flattest tone, "No, I don't know, Tim.  Why don't you stop playing games, try to be a big boy and tell me.  And I told you to look at me, so do it."  

She didn't just sound aloof to Tim, she sounded like a superior adult.  Oddly, she  sounded both disinterested and irritated.  He was the child who'd created a little problem that the adult authority figure did not want to have to deal with. 

He suddenly realized he felt like he did the time he had to answer to the principal, in her office as she sat behind her desk...or to his mother when he had to confess some terrible offense. 

She felt all the confidence and ease that came with holding all the power.  He did not understand this was the effect of the Game; she'd become his authority figure, She whom he never wanted to disappoint.

He still can't hold my stare.  Frightened, little boy. 

She was delighted by his fear, tickled.

 


He just had to say it. 

God, she's so fucking hot! 

"I just... I mean, we can't keep kissing and you know... I, I mean... you, can't be my you know..."

Look at him.  He's so frightened of me.  This is why I've been training him with our little "game."  I've trained him for all this time just for this special moment. 

Now Michele's arms crossed under her seemingly always hard nipples.  One eyebrow arched over an expression that transitioned into grave disapproval.  Yet she was the picture of cool resolve. This was going to be a slightly more vigorous raping as she knew he'd try to put up a fight. This alone aroused her.

Try as he might, he could not hold her stare and his struggle to avoid her while attempting to confront her should have indicated the inherent futility of such an endeavor.  Children were not intended to confront and school adults.

When Tim saw that she was not going to say anything, he blathered on, unable to deal with the silence.  "It's just that you are too young and it's just not right.  And your mom would not be cool with it.  You know what I mean..." he trailed off lamely.  

Michele knew that it all came down to this.  If she was going to keep her prize, she'd have to be strong and not give an inch.  If she cracked, all she'd accomplished would crumble before her.  Yet she was not scared and knew she would break him.  Slowly, casually and with utter confidence, she sauntered up to him.  

God, what is it about this girl?  

Though he looked down on her, she did not shrink from the moment, she almost seemed to be welcoming a confrontation. 

Just the way she stood, with total confidence and the way she looked at him with an expression that said 'I dare you,' Tim was suddenly way more unsure of himself, he wanted to call off his little breakup and just give in to her. 

Her eyes smoldered with heat and though she looked angry, she was so calm and he realized a woman had never looked so beautiful nor so sexy to him.  Her smoldering stare ignited real fear as he realized he did not think he could beat her. 

He was unaware that he'd taken a step back and he almost cracked right then because he seriously wanted to take it all back and apologize.  He reminded himself, he had to do this and stick to his guns.

Don't give in.  

Yet Michele saw worry on his face and fed off of it.  "No Tim, I don't know what you mean."  Her voice was so calm and unnaturally deep, "Why don't you tell me."  

She was so sexy!  Tim was in way over his head.  Just the way she moved, her tone of voice and the way she looked at him, she was taunting him; and it inspired weakness, and self doubt, and that's when he began to feel the stirrings of real arousal.  Standing right in front of this sexy little, silent, heat storm, Tim developed a huge and unmistakable erection. 

Michele saw it move and rise to full attention and made a show of looking at it for a long 7 or 8  seconds as it stiffened and shifted beneath his jeans.  And as she did, Tim realized what he was to Michele: a little boy. 

Oh my god, she knows what a hard-on is!  She's always known! 

He viewed himself through her eyes. He was a little boy who had no control of himself and she'd known this about him all along.  

Then she looked up at Tim with her arms akimbo like an angry mother who'd just caught her little boy playing with himself.  She stood with her head cocked to the side, mouth open and both eyebrows raised in an expression of overt disbelief. 

"Oh-My-God!  You've got to be kidding me!  How dare you!  How dare you! How dare you and your hard, little penis!  You should be ashamed of yourself!  Shame on you!  Shame on you!  You are nothing but an out of control little boy!  Feel all of the shame.  Feel all of it!  Goodness gracious! What is wrong with you?"  

Tim burned with humiliation.  He was ashamed of himself but had nowhere to go but forward.  

To Michele, this unexpected "talk" was becoming something quite pleasurable.  Maybe with Tim, conflict and confrontation would become something she'd maintain as a periodic but permanent part of their relationship.  Michele was angry, but she was in control of it; it was a good angry.

"We shouldn't be together," he whined just above a whisper.  "I'm your babysitter."  

That's when Michele surprised even herself when she slapped Tim hard across the face.  To Michele, it just felt like instinct as it was so natural.  She just let go and her body responded in the most natural way. 

Oh, that's not a love-touch, that's punishment.  And it felt exquisite.  

Tim was dumbfounded and was utterly unequipped to deal with what was happening.  

That one slap was what revealed Michele's designs.  In a single, shocking instant, Tim knew that the game was not a game...and never was.  Her perfect action lined up with all his training and all his emotions and it was like the curtain had been pulled back and he saw it all clearly for the first time. 

He was too overwhelmed to fully formulate exactly what Michele was to him beyond girlfriend, but he knew she was in charge...and so much more.  He was terrified and just as she willed it, the shame was all his.  He was the little boy and did as little boys were want to do in his moment of truth by looking at the floor.

To Michele, it felt:

Soooooo fucking good!  You can't hide from me! 

"What was that Tim?" she hissed.  "Say it again."

"We should not be together?" he asked more than stated.  "I'm your babysitter?"