The Perfect Crime Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crumbled, breaking down in tears, and reached down to hug my soon to be daughter, a midst tears around the table. Even Art was misty. Jillian was at our side almost immediately, and smothered us with hugs and kisses. Consueleo was openly crying, and wiping her eyes.

"O.K." I said, "The turkey's getting cold. Let's eat."

Thanksgiving dinner was just that much better.

We finished dinner in a joyous mood, and after packing away the leftovers, we adjourned to the living room for the remainder of football, and nap time.

I was awakened at about 7:00 p.m. with a peck on the cheek, and whispers of "Coffee, baby." I hit the head, and then helped dish out pie, and other goodies. My chocolate pudding pies were big hits, although I did take grief for my 'slaving over a hot stove' crack. Even the munchkin piped up with "But daddy, it was in the refrigerator." ...Oh, well.

After the Cowboys got spanked by the Packers 39-21, we all decided it was time for bed, so we put the little kid down to sleep, and Art and Consuelo said good night. I snuggled up to Jillian, and kissed her, and told her I would see her tomorrow morning.

"You know you could stay the night, if you wanted to. There is plenty of room in my bed."

"Are you kidding me?-Art would skin me alive, and Consueleo would sell me to a Mexican whorehouse!!"

She looked at me with smoldering eyes, and said "Consuelo has mentioned that maybe you are getting cold feed, and Art said he wondered when you when going to make a move. And I think if you were to say maybe you didn't love me any more, Sonia might start looking for a new mommy. So why don't you think about laying claim to me??"

O.K., I'm not stupid. I know an invitation when I get one. I scooped her up, and carried her to her bedroom, and closed the door.

I'm not saying she was sure of the scenario, but scented candles were burning, there was a red scarf over the small night table lamp, and a small radio playing 70's love songs. I watched as she peeled off her t-shirt, revealing almost perfect 36-B breasts, sans brassiere, and unsnapped her hip huger jeans. Her shoes were long since discarded in the family room, and her jeans slipped to the floor, leaving only a skimpy pair of white cotton panties.

"Come on, tiger, I've got to give you something to do, or you might think I'm easy."

I would have immediately been naked, except in my haste, I tripped on my jeans leg, and sprawled on the floor. This immediately reduced Jillian to gales of laughter, as she bent to help me up. She grabbed my best buddy, squeezed it, and asked me if she should kiss it, to make it feel better. I told her it really hurt, and that that probably couldn't hurt. She knelt down, and I was right-it definitely didn't hurt. I continued to moan as I easier her up onto the bed, and slowly slid her panties off her shapely butt.

"I was right- you really are beautiful."

She blushed, and protested "No, I'm not. I'm too short, and I don't think my breasts are big enough. My face is thin, and my cheekbones are not high enough. My nose........."

"STOP, right this instant. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!! Haven't I been telling you that I love you more than life itself? You are the reason I do everything. Including this." I kissed her with all the passion I could summon, and continued as I pushed her down on the bed. I moved to her breasts, and suckled at first her left nipple, then her right nipple.

She moaned, and I remember thinking 'This is it. It's go for broke time.'

So we did. I savaged her womanhood, and almost drowned. She came 2 times, as she wrapped those gorgeous legs around my head, and wouldn't let go. I suckled her clit, and pulled it into my throat, licked and nibbled on it as she moaned and thrashed around. She came again, and her eyes rolled back in her head. She dropped her legs, and pulled my head up to her face.

"FUCK ME NOW!!" she whispered, and attacked my lips, forcing her tongue down my throat. I pushed up between her thighs, and rubbed my cock head across her sopping pussy.

'I'm sorry, God, but I love her.' My little friend strapped on his scuba gear, and plunged into her garden of earthly delights.

This was love. Pure, simple, unrequited, torrid love. I drove into Jillian, and she pushed back onto me. She moaned again, and screamed as we climaxed together. I continued to stroke her, and she started to convulse again, and started to thrash her hips up and down. We started up the hill again, and we climaxed together one more time, sweating and panting in unison as we sank down into sleep. I think I slipped into another dimension, one populated by bunny rabbits, and butterflies. It was bright, sunny, a sweet cool breeze blowing, and I felt great.

Until I woke to find a soft, naked arm across my chest, and a smoothly shaved leg laid across my lower body. Unfortunately, a small tow-headed child was pulling my eyelid open.

"Are you o.k., daddy?" Fortunately, her giggling mother and I were both covered modestly by a sheet, and a warm comforter.

"Daddy's sleeping, sweetey. Why don't you go get your bathrobe on, and meet me in the kitchen for breakfast?" As Sonia left, I rolled over and looked at the clock. 6:00 a.m. GROAN!!

"I'm going to have to get used to that. I'm almost glad I didn't wake up to you attacking my organ."

She grinned, and murmured "You almost did. But I heard the doorknob turn, and quickly grabbed the covers and pulled them up. Can't have our daughter's psyche scarred now, can we?"

"Oh, you can scar my psyche any time."

She giggled, sat up and stretched, and almost killed the rest of the day. She pulled on a night shirt, and some lacy white undies, and then her bathrobe. She smiled at me, and told me to get dressed, and come out for breakfast. I rolled out of bed, and went out to take care of the traditional male morning ablutions. I went back into the bed room, and noticed the wet spot on my side.

'Well, at least I was gentleman enough not to make her lay in it.' I dressed, and shuffled out to the kitchen. The munchkin was sucking down Ca'pn Crunch, and chocolate milk. I kissed my paramour, and poured some coffee. As I turned to sit down, I was rewarded with a small swat on the butt, and cries of 'Woo, Woo" from the short kid.

At that point, Consuelo entered the room, and was greeted with "Morning, Gram-ma. She smiled at Sonia, and Jillian, and turned a twinkling eye to me.

"Took you long enough"she said, and grinned, patting my shoulder. I blushed. This was followed by Art's arrival.

He rescued a cup of coffee, and started a new pot, then turned to me, fixed with me with a soul withering stare, and said "A little noisy last night, don't you think?" Again, I blanched. "Sorry" I said.

"Don't apologize to me."

O.K., at least last night was worth it. We destroyed omelets for breakfast, and another two pots of coffee, and the distaff side of the house went to get dressed. I got a pad and a couple of pencils, and starting making lists, and sketches, and soon had an idea for lights and decorations.

The girls came out, and asked what we were going to do with our Friday. "I figured we take some measurements, and go to our house and take some more measurements, then go to the stores and get some lights and decorations for both houses. I also want get a tree stand for you......if you want one." Jillian's eyes widened, and grinned.

"My first Christmas tree. Our first Christmas tree. That will be wonderful." Turning to Art, I asked if they wanted to accompany us.

"I.... uh.... have some other errands. How about if we pick up the tree stand for you while we are out? You take care of one for your other house."

"I, uhh, I can do that." I blushed a little, and started to concentrate on my coffee.

Jillian shot me a funny look, but didn't say anything.

We cleaned up our dishes, and started the dish washer. We went outside, and took the measurements, made our notes, and trouped to the Bronco. I buckled the princess into her seat, and climbed in. I started her up, waited while every thing came up to snuff.

Then Jillian turned to me, and said "O.K., We have to talk." Wait a minute, what did I do?? I thought I had given a 5 star performance last night; didn't remember any complaints. What the fuck??

"What do you meant, babe?"

"When Art suggested they would pick up the tree stand, your face fell to the floor. What's going on? And you have been in a funk ever since. What's wrong, babe?"

I had been staring out the windshield since she started talking, and realized I was sulking to myself.

"When we were married, she would give me a ration of shit about Christmas decorations. As far as a tree was concerned, all she was concerned with was the mess, and the needles, and spilling the water, and who would clean up the rug, and about the......."

"O.K., that's enough. Somebody told me last night that I was beautiful, and I should get over myself. From now on, history is just that-HISTORY. And I don't want to hear what that God-damn bitch did to you and your life. Last night you showed me what I meant to you. From now on, WE are going to show you what you mean to us-right Sonia??" She said this with out taking her eyes off me. All I heard from the back seat was a small voice: "Don't yell at my daddy."

She turned and looked at Sonia, then turned back to me, smirked, grabbed my face, and threw a lip lock on me. She left my tonsils, but not much else. She broke the kiss, and said "Sometimes you will deserve it. Let's not make a habit out of it." She turned back to Sonia, smiled, and said, "I apologized. I'm done being mad at Daddy. Is that o.k.?"

"That's better" short stuff said. "Come on; let's go."

I thought she was right; if I said I didn't love her any more, Sonia might just go looking for a new mommy. I grinned; life just kept getting better and better.

We drove to Lowe's, then to Home Depot, finally to Walmart. We bought 2 inflatable Minions, 2 Santas, 4 reindeer, a bunch of candy canes, 4 outdoor timers, 4 heavy duty extension cords, and enough outdoor led lights to set up landing patterns at Intercontinental Airport.

We drove to my house, and I got my rechargeable drill, the spare battery, and the charger. We set up 1 Minion, 1 Santa, 2 reindeer, 2 timers, and strung the lights, making numerous changes to my carefully thought out diagrams (of course) and stepped back to survey our handiwork.

"What do you think?"

"Very nice, Dear."

"Yeah, daddy, I think Santa Clause can find our house with no problem." I went up to the attic, and retrieved the cast iron antique tree stand. "Ohhh, that's gorgeous!" gushed Jillian.

"I always liked it." I smiled. "I'm glad you do too." I smiled at her, and she grinned at me. "Score one for us" she said.

We drove over to the condo, and repeated the scenario. The kiddo was bouncing up and down, giggling with glee. "Now it's the same as your house, daddy."

"Our house." her eyes got wide.

"You mean we have two houses now?" I grinned. Yep, life is good.

About that time, Art and Consuelo pulled up in the F-250, and joined us on the lawn. "Looks pretty good, boy." Consuelo smoothed her hair........with her left hand.

"OH, Grandma!" squealed Jillian. The 'rock' must have been ¾ carat, and embellished with gold in-laded filigree. Consueleo was glowing, and I grabbed her, and crushed her in my arms.

"Congratulations, grandma." I kissed her hard, and turned her loose.

Art came up to me, and said "You know she's mine, right?"

"Gotcha, boss."

I took everybody out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, and then to Dairy Queen for ice cream. I was Sonia's hero once again. We went home, sated and contented. We put Sonia to bed, and drank some coffee. After the news, Art and Consueleo bid us good night, and retired for the night. That left me and my new playmate. She snuggled close, and said "So, what do you want to do?"

"I think I better drive home."

"How about you let me drive?" she purred, and slid her hand inside my shirt, and forced her tongue into my mouth.

"O.K." I said. She grinned, took my hand, and let me to bed. As she removed my clothes, and then hers, I told her that I was not that kind of boy. "Oh yes you are" she demurred. She pulled me to the bed, and proceeded to devour me.

She climbed on top of me, reached between my legs, and exclaimed "Oh, my, what have we here? Where does this belong??........ I know" and slipped it into her honey pot. "Ohhhhhh" she groaned. "I think he was lost. Poor little guy."

"What you mean, 'little guy?"

She giggled, started to rotate her ass, and move slowly up and down. As she picked up speed, she started to hum, then she was moaning, then stared to scream. That was when I clamped my mouth tight to hers, and swallowed her tongue. She gagged a little, and bucked her ass as she continued to drive us to paradise. Seeing as how we had taken the edge off the night before, we kept it up for about 20 minutes, with me ending supporting her upper body as she when limp and started to spasm. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her snatch was lubricating our lower bodies, and then she went rigid and started to babble. I couldn't hold it any more, and exploded into her pussy, once, twice, three times, four times (did I say we had taken the edge off???) She collapsed onto my chest, and we lapsed into unconsciousness.

We woke up and used the bathroom. We went back to bed, and slipped off to sleep. We woke with sunlight streaming through the window, kissed, resisted the temptation to resume activities, and dressed for the day. We went to breakfast, and welcomed the rest of the household.

"What are we going to do today?" Jillian asked.

"I figured we would go to the furniture store, and get furniture for the kid's room."

"Ooh, that sounds good."

So we finished breakfast, and piled into the truck, and with Art and Consuelo following, we went to Rooms To Go-Kids, and walked through the bedroom section, selecting a pretty little girl's bed, dresser, night table, and bookcase. We arranged to have them delivered that afternoon to my house, and we went to lunch at McDonald's. We showed up and waited for the delivery truck. They arrived, and took the furniture upstairs to the princess's chamber. Then we disassembled the existing bed and dresser, and set up her room, much to the delight of the munchkin.

We returned home, and I took my leave to handle some errands. I went home and withdrew some of Sonia's reserves, and went to the bank and deposited some cash, and closed some of the charge cards still in her name. I picked up some pizza, and came home. I missed my nighttime companion, and fell asleep in my chair.

I awakened the next morning, showered and cleaned up for church. I drove to the condo and pulled up in front. They were just coming out the front door, and I waived. Sonia had a yellow jumper with white knee socks and her brown and white buster-browns. Jillian was wearing a blue slacks and jacket ensemble, with a white blouse. Blue heels set off her beautiful legs. God was a lucky guy; me, too, for that matter.

We drove to church, accompanied by gram and gramps, and pulled up in the church parking lot. We walked in, and went down the center aisle.

'See? God even approves of us' she whispered.

'He just didn't notice because you're so pretty' I whispered back.

'That's enough, you two' whispered Consuelo. We grabbed seats in the second row (no sense tempting fate), and behaved during Mass.

After church, we stopped to talk with Fr. Jerome. "Father" I said, "We want to know if you would help officiate at our wedding. Jillian is not Catholic, so there will be you and a minister, at my house. Date t.b.a."

"James, I would be more than happy to attend. Is the Rev. Wilson the guy?"

"Probably; depends on the lady's preference." He turned to Jillian, and shook her hand. "Congratulations, my dear. Just tell me where and when. I will be honored."

"Thank you, Father. We will keep you advised."

We left, and went to Waffle House. We hadn't been there in a while, so I thought it would be nice to seen old friends. We pulled in, and went inside, lucked out and got the big table in back right away. Ginger appeared with coffees and tea, and a small chocolate milk for the kid.

"Well, nice to see you guys again. I thought maybe you found a new watering hole."

"No" said Jillian, "I have just been spoiling my over night guest with home cooked breakfasts." She giggled, and smiled over her coffee cup, while I blushed fire engine red.

"Hey" I exclaimed, "I'm still sitting here!!" Everyone laughed at my discomfort.

We demolished breakfast, laughed and enjoyed ourselves. We returned home, and watched some football. Miracle of miracles, the Giants soundly defeated the Arizona Cardinals (o.k., 21-20 with 3 seconds to play at he Meadowlands. I'll take it.) I chauffeured everyone home, kissed my honeys goodnight, then kissed Jillian good night again. Then I kissed her once more for good measure, and made my way back home.

I showered and toweled off, crawled into bed and dreamed of what my life hopefully will become if it continues down this road. I smiled, and slowly drifted off to sleep as I thanked God for giving me a break.

I woke, showered again, shaved, dressed, and made my way to the doughnut shop. I picked up 3 dozen of their finest, and went to work. I deposited them in the break room, and started coffee. I went to my desk, and happily started working. About 9:00, I got up and went to get some coffee and donuts. Janine was sitting at her desk.

She smiled: "Morning, boss. How was your Thanksgiving?"

"Fantastic! How about yours?"

"Great. Oh, Sir Robert is stopping by. He would like a few minutes of your time."

"Sure, let me know when he gets here."

"Will do, boss."

I worked for about 45 minutes, and the intercom buzzed. "Sir Robert Lawnvale is here to see you, sir."

"Send him in."

A much happier and more contented Robert Lawnvale walked in, and shook my hand. "Good to see you, sir."

"You too, son. How was your trip to Comanche?"

"Peachy keen, sir. I had a marvelous time. Cynthia's family is first rate. Her mother loved the roses, and the spiked eggnog made a great hit. The judge really appreciated the Wild Turkey,........ after a while."

He hesitated.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I was introduced by Cynthia, and her mother who, by the way, thinks I am 'smashing'. Cynthia even stopped on our way to her ranch, and while we were shopping, bought me a 'David Carr' jersey, replete with the number 8 on it. I was cautioned not to say anything good about the 'Dallas Cowboys', I believe."

"Yeah, the judge might sentence you to 10 years in Huntsville in you do."

"Yes, well, I made note of all her suggestions, and minded my P's and Q's, and still hadn't cracked the man's armor. I started to question why I was so concerned with his approval. So I backed off a little.

"Friday, I said to him that I understood he had horses that could be ridden. He looked at me with skepticism, and asked if I rode. Next thing you know, we were saddled up, packed a lunch and some waters and iced tea, and we were off for the better part of the day.

"That was Friday. By the time we got back at 7:00 that evening, he had stopped reminding me that My side had lost the Revolutionary War. He was impressed that I had served in Yemen in combat, and said he admired that. He asked about my little girl, and what did I want with seeing my daughter. I told him the truth, and said I was a little shell shocked when I saw Cynthia. I told him I admired her morals, and her virtue. I hoped for something more, but it was in her hands. I was as honest as I cold be.

We were joking, and kidding around, and I felt I was making real progress. Cynthia was stunned. Her mother was amazed. It seemed that none of Cynthia's other boy friends had ever made that big an impression on the Judge that quickly. The rest of the weekend was just figgy pudding.