The Perfect Escape Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of a lovers romantic getaway
3.7k words
4.64
2.2k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello and thank you so much for reading this. This is part 2 of a fantasy I have harbored for a special someone for some time. I would like to thank Volunteer Editor WishLove for his inputs. All persons discussed and described in any forms of sexual and or intimate terms are 18+ years old.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 2

I wake up tangled in your arms and legs, your much taller body wrapped around mine. I smile at the perfection of the moment. I've waited a lifetime to be held like this, to feel so loved and cherished. I lightly graze my fingernails across your scalp, down your neck and up again. You mumble something about how good that feels before drifting off again. I continue rubbing on you and my thoughts wander.

I reflect on our first night together and feel myself falling even further in the endless depths of love. I softly kiss your head and pull you closer to my chest. I lay in the dark room feeling your heartbeat next to mine, every inch of your naked body touching mine in some way. There's a million things I want to say but I'm terrified of ruining the moment. I want to confess my wish to keep you forever, That I've never loved someone the way I do you. I want you to be the first and last face I see everyday. I know the distance between us will be difficult once we are out of this heaven but I believe in us. I believe what we have is special and natural. We fit together perfectly in every single way.

I shift my arm slightly and begin rubbing your back. My face flushes a bright pink when I feel the scratch marks from our previous night's escapades. Several deep lines run the length of your back intermingling with your scars and I feel remorse at the thought of hurting you.

"I loved every minute of that, so don't go second guessing yourself " you say right on cue.

Somehow yet again you know what I was thinking without me saying a word.

"Yes Sir" I reply with a smirk, knowing exactly what kind of reaction I will get from you.

You lift your head to look at me, one eyebrow arched. Pure desire washes across your face. A familiar heat moves through my body and settles between my thighs. I feel your cock twitch against my leg. I have never needed anyone the way I need you. You kiss my neck and nibble my collarbone, making your way to my ear.

"I am getting used to this Sir business" you murmur.

"You've always liked it," I moan.

"Still do" you say while sucking on my neck. "Even the sarcastic Sir makes me tingle. I want to bend you over, have you feel the sting of my fingers on your ass, and make it burn the best possible way. Take my time, savor the feeling. Watch your skin turn pink. Leave you bent over, take a cheeky lick between your legs."

"Guarantee your hand smacking my ass would make us both happy" I whimper.

A shiver rolls down my spine as you nip at my ear. Every nerve ending in my body is alive. You run your tongue up my neck and graze your teeth back down. I exhale the breath I didn't even know I was holding. Chuckling against me, I feel your cock getting stiffer. Sliding your body on mine, I wrap my legs around your waist. You rub your hands up and down my soft thighs while staring into my eyes. I bite my lip as I take in how sexy you are and get lost in your deep brown eyes. My juices are pooling between my legs and dripping down between my ass cheeks.

Breaking eye contact you scan my body. You lick your lips as you take in how wet I am for you. Moving your hands up the inside of my thighs, your thumbs headed straight for my dampness. You run them along my outer lips spreading me open for you to see. My body trembles in anticipation. Your thumbs sliding across my wet skin seeking out my throbbing clit, teasing me by not touching it but everywhere around it.

I buck my hips looking for a quick relief. You continue to elude my sweet spot knowing how badly I need contact. I moan your name and beg you to touch me. You tease me a few seconds longer knowing I can't take it anymore.

You follow the trail of wetness down between my cheeks and run your finger around my arsehole. You softly press one finger inside just to the first knuckle. I moan loudly and buck my hips again. You grin and make a promise of punishment if I don't behave myself. You withdraw your finger and look me over again, stroking your hard cock a few times moaning as you do. I whimper, wanting to touch you.

You lean down and lick me from my ass slowly up to my clit, sucking it into your mouth and pulling on it hard. I curse at how amazing it feels and place one hand to your head urging you on. The scruff on your face scratching my pussy lips. I love the way it feels. You moan at my sweet taste as you slip your tongue inside me. You rub the soft mound of flesh with your tongue, applying just the amount of pressure to get me going. I flood your mouth with my juices showing how much I like it. You drink me down. My pleasure soaking your chin, chest, and our bed.

I drag my nails up the inside of my own thigh tearing at the skin. I beg you not to stop. You do amazing things with your mouth and tongue, sucking hard on my pearl making me squirm against you. I lift my hips wanting you deeper. You push me back down to the bed and slide two fingers inside me, you curve them slightly and are rewarded with a waterfall. You slip in a third finger making me mewl. Wiggling your fingers inside me, you set me on fire. You slide in your pinkie followed by your thumb and I feel you very slowly slide your hand inside me. I'm screaming in a dual sensation of pleasure and pain, feeling so very full. Feeling your hand inside me, your fingers moving in my wet tunnel. I surrender myself to you completely and see your wrist disappear inside me. I've never experienced anything like this before.

Feeling you rubbing me in all the right places, there's so much pressure. I squirt hard, soaking us both. You flex your hand and slowly start pumping. It's too much but just right and my whole body explodes. I cum violetly, incapable of making any noise at all as you fuck me with your whole hand. I'm stretched so wide for you, it feels impossible but so damn good. You open your hand wide and close it to a fist causing me to moan your name. Very carefully you pump your hand in and out. I grab your forearm with one hand while my other one rubs my nipples. Rolling them between my fingers and tugging on them. I arch my back, somehow needing you deeper. You know exactly what I need. My body convulsing around your fist.

You pick up the speed and fuck me faster. I squirt again, across the room this time followed immediately by my orgasm. I dig my nails into your arm and the flesh of my breast, bruising our skin. I experience something like never before. You drag out my orgasm with your continued assault. My legs are shaking and I'm knackered. Slowly pulling your hand out, taking care not to hurt me, I collapse on the bed incapable of moving.

You press your body to mine and kiss me deeply and passionately. I cling to you needing contact after something so intimate and raw. You wrap me in your arms and hold me close, kissing the top of my head. You run your hands up and down my back. I reach down between us and slide your cock inside me. My body grips on to you tightly. You make love to me gently sliding yourself in and out of my over sensitive pussy. I'm a mess of emotions. You whisper in my ear how good I make you feel. We slowly make love to each other, our hands roaming each other's bodies. You stare into my eyes as you slide in and out. I explode again, coating you in my cum.

You pull out and get off the bed standing beside it. You drag me over to you and feed me your dick. I taste my sweetness and your saltiness together on my tongue. I suck you hard and deep over and over while you pull on my hair. I take you into my throat gagging but not stopping, my saliva running down my chin. I suck the cum out of you as you empty your balls down my throat. I don't miss a drop. You climb back in bed beside me and pull me back into your chest. I sigh completely spent and place a single kiss to your chest. No matter how rough we get it always ends with you holding me in your arms. I feel my last bit of resolve melt away knowing I would do anything for you.

I wake up and hear my stomach growling in hunger. I decide after all the calories we've burned we need to eat. I quietly untangle myself from your arms and search for some clothes. I find your t-shirt and slip it on over my head. I lift the front to my nose and sniff, smelling your masculine scent. I smile to myself and head to the kitchen. I fix us something quick, not wanting to be away from you for long. You wake, smell food, and head to the kitchen. Sneaking up behind me you slip your arms around my waist and bury your face in my neck. I jump at the contact and gasp in shock. You chuckle against me.

"Didn't mean to scare you" you mumble against my skin as you place kisses along my neck.

"Liar" I sarcastically reply. I turn in your arms to face you. I run my arms up yours and settle them on your shoulders. "Hungry?" I ask.

"Starving" you say as you press your lips to mine. You make some smart ass comment about eating me again and laugh out loud.

My face turns bright red and I bury it into your chest. You pick up my chin and force me to look at you. You kiss me passionately and press me closer against you. I sigh completely smitten with you. You release me from your arms, pick up our plates and carry them to the table. As we eat we fall into a very comfortable conversation. Everything between us is so natural and easy. Being here with you seems so surreal. I've waited so long for this and I never want to let you go. I laugh at your joke and look up to find you staring at me. I bite my lip, slightly self conscious.

"You are so beautiful" you say to me, reaching across the table to grab my hand. Placing a kiss to my palm and interweaving our fingers together.

I blush again, not taking your compliment well. I slide my hand out of yours and pick up our plates. I carry them to the sink and walk back to you. You wrap your arms around my waist and pull me into your lap. You press your lips to my cheek. I smile at the sweetness of it. You place your hands on my bare legs and caress my thighs. Slowly moving your hands up, under the hem of your shirt. You continue your journey until you find my damp patch. You grunt against my shoulder and let your fingers explore. I exhale heavily, not quite a moan. You push your fingers through my outer lips and rub my clit. Now I'm moaning, loving the way you touch me.

You slip your fingers inside me and rub me just right. I'm getting wetter by the second. You pump them in and out of me bringing me so close to soaking the floor. I'm moving my hips against you, riding your fingers. I lift my hands to my breasts and fondle them. Squeezing lightly on my nipples and massaging them through the fabric. I'm moaning your name and my legs are quaking.

You pull your fingers out and stand me up, Pushing me to the island in the middle of the kitchen. You spin me around and lift me so I'm sitting on the edge of the counter. You step in between my legs and press our lips together. There's so much passion and raw need in the way we kiss. Tongues dancing together and your hands on my neck, Your thumb tracing my jawline. My palms resting on your shoulders. One of your hands slides into my hair and pulls it backwards exposing my neck.

You latch on the skin just above my collarbone and leave deep purple marks. You smooth your tongue across the area and follow it with soft kisses and gentle bites. I need you so bad! My body is yearning for you. I dig my nails into your shoulders, not able to control myself anymore. You rip your shirt off of me and throw it. You rain kisses down my chest and tits and assault my nipples with your teeth. I'm screaming for you, needing you.

You push me backwards and lay me out on the counter. You waste no time pressing your mouth to my pussy, making good on your promise to eat me again. My nails rake through your hair as I'm grinding myself into your face. I have no shame when it comes to needing you or begging you for more.

Your magical tongue continues to abuse my clit, driving me closer and closer to an orgasm. You plunge your tongue as deep as you can and swirl your thumb over my pearl. I explode in your mouth, my liquid filling it. I arch my back and scream your name as my orgasm rips through me. You slow your tongue to soft gentle licks bringing my body down with you. You pepper kisses to my inner thighs as my body buzzes from my explosion. You stand and pull me up into a sitting position. I guide your mouth back to mine and kiss you, slipping my tongue back into your mouth.

Passion is already building between us again. Together we are dynamic, ticking bombs waiting to explode. The unquenchable thirst burning for each other's soul. You place your hands on my hips and slide me off the counter. Your extremely hard cock is straining against your sweats and pressing into my hip. You turn me around to face the counter and let your hands explore my body. My shoulders, down my back, around to my stomach and up to my breasts. Kissing my back and neck. Your hands resting on my hips and down to squeeze my ass and back up.

You lean me over the counter and spread my legs, pushing my ass out. You rub your hands over my rear and squeeze it again. You tell me how sexy I look waiting for you. Your fingers rub up and down my crack to my clit and back again, pressing lightly each time you swipe over my hole. Your fingers are covered in my juices, You slip 2 fingers in as deep as you can and I squeal in surprise. It feels so good. You move slowly in and out making me moan. I beg you to fuck my ass with your cock.

You withdraw your fingers and pull your sweats down. You stroke your shaft preparing to enter me. You run the tip of your dick across my dripping wet pussy coating it in my fluids. You push just your tip into my arsehole. I'm a whimpering mess as you push in deeper. You're moving very slowly to allow my body time to adjust to you, each inch delightfully painful. When you bottom out I feel your balls against my sensitive clit. You slide out and push back in drawing more moans from me.

I beg you to go faster, you feel amazing. You pick up speed, plunging in and out, your balls are smacking me harder pushing me closer to cumming. I feel it rising inside me, I'm so close. I push myself back to meet you with each thrust. Your fingers are digging into the flesh of my hips, I'll have bruises tomorrow but I don't care, I want more. Our screams and moans mix together in a chorus of pleasure.

I whimper for you. You slam in deep again and my body comes undone. My cum dripping out and down my legs. You explode right after me, shooting your load into me. You pull out and slam into my pussy draining the rest of your cum as you vigorously pound me. You fist my hair at the nape of my neck and pull me towards you, smashing our bodies together as my cunt spasms around you. You rain kisses on my shoulders and my neck and wrap your arms around me. You slide out of me and I turn in your arms, wrapping my arms around you. I ask you to take a shower with me, you smirk and agree.

I take your hand and lead you to the bathroom. The shower is glorious. One of those large walk-in rustic tile showers with a bench and glass doors. It has a rain shower head in the ceiling and two on the wall. I turn on the water and the steam fills the room. We step into the warmth of the shower, surrounded by warm water.

You step to me and engulf me in your arms. I lay my head on your shoulder and let the water rain down on us. My body breaks out in goosebumps, my skin over stimulated since the first time you touched me. You run your hands up and down my arms and around to my breasts, pulling on my nipples. You slide one hand up my chest and to the front of my neck, squeezing lightly. Knowing I'm cautious about this, you ask if I'm ok. I nod my head yes and beg you for more. My pussy is throbbing with desire. I reach down and rub my fingers across my clit, pressing hard and rubbing in circles. I dip two fingers inside myself and rub my inner walls. You begin kissing the top of my shoulder just above my collarbone, Keeping your large hand wrapped around my neck. I slide my fingers in and out of my cunt driving myself closer to an orgasm.

You bring your other hand down and slide your fingers in with mine. We finger fuck my pussy together. I'm moaning loudly, all but screaming your name. Our fingers slide in and out, my walls clench around us and I gush filling our hands. You nibble on my shoulder and squeeze a bit tighter on my throat. Your body is everywhere, touching me all over. It's too much, I can't take it anymore. My orgasm rips through me making my legs weak.

You turn me, sit me down on the bench and lean down to kiss me. It starts sweet and tender and quickly turns demanding. I reach out and drag my nails up and down your chest. I wrap my hand around your hard cock, gently sliding it in my palm. I lightly pull your skin back revealing your sensitive glans. I place soft kisses on your tip. Lightly sliding my lips and tongue around you, Massaging the head of your dick with my tongue. I move to your frenulum flicking it. I apply light pressure rubbing you harder on your sensitive area.

I suck on you here building you up before I slide my tongue on your shaft down to the base. I place kisses on your base just above your testicles. I run my tongue in circles around your balls and suck one then the other into my mouth. My saliva coating them. I take them both in at once, sucking harder and letting them drop from my mouth. I kiss your shaft back up to your tip before taking you deeply in my mouth.

You hold my hair and look me in the eyes while I'm bobbing on your cock, taking you deeper with each pass. I suck you into my throat and my body heaves as I deep throat you. You pick up speed, fucking my face, but never breaking eye contact. I'm moaning as you plunge in and out, I love the feel of you in my mouth. I suck hard and stroke the base of your dick, lightly squeezing your balls. You pull harder on my

hair. I know you're about to cum so I take you as deep as I can and swallow your hot cream as you shoot it down my throat.

I stand up and kiss your lips. We proceed to wash each other. First our bodies then hair. Your fetish with my hair, makes you start to harden again. I stroke you in my hand while you rinse and condition my hair. You push me up against the shower wall. I lift one leg wrapping it around your waist and you plunge inside me. Neither of us last long this time, you fuck me hard and fast. I dig my nails into your shoulders and your fingers are tightly gripping my hips. You pound me over and over at an unrelenting pace. We both cum together in a powerful explosion. You bring your lips to mine and kiss me. It's a deep kiss full of promise and passion. We rinse each other off and get out of the shower. We dry each other with towels and get dressed.

We decide on a quiet afternoon on the couch with a movie. You settle in beside me and pull me in your arms. I look at you and sigh, completely in love.

PART 3 COMING SOON