Daddy's Property

Story Info
Little sub disrespects her Daddy’s property.
2.4k words
4.34
22.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my body in the mirror. I was wearing the black Chanel jumpsuit Daddy had instructed I wear but I hated how I looked.

Daddy sat on the couch as I tried on my outfit for a fundraising gala which was due to take place in six hours and read his book with a deep interest. His eyes roamed over my body and offered me the reassurance I was lacking.

"You look gorgeous little girl." He said without looking up from his page. "Daddy chose this outfit for you and you look lovely. Stop huffing and go hang it up on the coat hanger for this evening."

I pouted and whined, "can't I try on something else Daddy? I look fat and gross in this! I look like a 40 year old mother."

Daddy glanced up with a warning in his eye. "Is it polite to speak so horribly about Daddy's property? Would Daddy own something fat and gross?" He asked, his voice filled with confidence. He knew exactly how to handle me when I was in moods like this.

I rolled my eyes and reached for the zip of the black jumpsuit. "I'm trying something else on! This is disgusting! I'm disgusting!" I yelled as I stormed off, having a full blown tantrum.

I walked into the closet and started reaching for more of my black cocktail dresses. I pulled out two which I thought might suffice. In my state of brattiness I didn't even hear Daddy walk in behind me. He was holding the jumpsuit and towered over me as he walked closer. Caging me in like a little wild rabbit, about to be eaten by the big bad wolf.

"Little girl, it seems you've forgotten your place. It's as if you've forgotten who's in charge here." Daddy said softly as he held my chin in his hand.

"I chose this out for you because you look beautiful in it. You're just being sensitive and bratty because you're nervous about the event this evening. Now put the other dresses back and hang up the jumpsuit for this evening."

I glared at Daddy. My inner brat stomped her feet and I threw the dresses down on the floor.

"I'm not even going to go to the stupid event then you butthead! I'm not going because I'll look hideous and everyone there is going to notice!"

I pushed at Daddy's strong chest and attempted to escape the small walls of the walk in closet but Daddy had a different idea. He wrapped his hand around my arm and pulled me tightly back towards him.

"Oh little girl, I was hoping to avoid this today. I was hoping that you wouldn't have a very sore bottom before the gala but it seems like you just can't help yourself can you? I think it's time for a punishment little one. You need to remember who's in charge, who makes the decisions and most of all, you need to remember that what I say goes. Understood?"

I jerked wildly in Daddy's grip but Daddy didn't move a muscle.

"Let me gooooo you jerk! You wear the stupid jumpsuit then!" I said with a glimmer of cheekiness in my eye, looking up at Daddy as he tightened his grip on me.

Daddy pulled me with him and walked over to the bed. I squirmed and tried my best to resist but Daddy easily overpowered me. Most of our relationship was spent with me pretending I was stronger than Daddy but always knowing that was never the case. I lowered my body to the ground and whimpered, trying desperately to get away from Daddy but Daddy knew how I thought. He lifted me up, his arms locking around my waist and I was forced to stand, my black lingerie shifting slightly against the struggle. Daddy pinched my nipple with a strong force and I whined.

"Ooowww! That hurts you ass!" I said with a fire in my voice.

Daddy shook his head and tutted his tongue. "Little girl... you have such a filthy mouth. I'll put your mouth to better use soon enough, but first, a spanking. And not the nice kind."

I felt the excitement run through Daddy as he thought about punishing me. Daddy wanted his pound of flesh and I would be the one providing it. Daddy walked us around to the side of the bed and pulled his favourite red rope from the bedside drawer.

"Make this easy on yourself little girl. You're going to need your energy for the big event this evening. Just lay nice and still, let Daddy punish you and just accept that you've been a very bad little girl."

I pulled against the rope that was being wrapped around my wrists. Whining and pouting the whole time Daddy skilfully tied me up. Daddy led me into the middle of the bed, tied the rope to the headboard and rubbed my back as I lay helpless and on display.

"Do I need to tie your legs too sweetheart?" Daddy asked with an earnest sense of care. "Or are you going to behave and take the punishment that you've earned?"

I kicked my legs slightly and buried my face into the soft fabric of the duvet. "You don't need to punish me or tie me at all! I'm sorry! I'll behave." I said with absolutely no conviction in my voice.

Daddy chuckled and began to tie my legs to the legs of the bed, speaking calmly as he did. "You know little girl, I know you know you need this punishment. You act out, stomp your little feet and pout that grumpy little pout and you use bad words and try to push all of my buttons, but I know, just as much as you do, you need this. You need to be reminded of who's in charge. If I didn't go through with this punishment, I would be a bad Daddy and you'd become even more unruly and bratty. We definitely don't want that do we little one?"

Daddy smacked my ass as he finished restraining me. I heard Daddy go to his bag of tools and toys, knowing he'd be coming back with most likely the riding crop, a cane and his favourite leather dragon tails. These whips were soft leather but had a vicious bite and sting. Used in a pair, Daddy practiced routinely on my bottom, flicking and biting, marking and owning every inch of my skin.

"I was feeling nice earlier today little girl. I was thinking how it had actually been a while since you had a tantrum... silly me, obviously."

Daddy chuckled slightly as he rubbed my bottom, warming it up for what I knew was going to be a big spanking.

"There's not going to be a number of spanks or lashes today little one. I'll stop when I think you've learnt your lesson. Understood?"

I remained silent, the stubbornness in me brewing like a dark storm cloud. Daddy picked up the riding crop and landed a nice firm lash of it against my ass cheek. I squealed and clenched my legs and bottom tightly, wanting to desperately reach back and rub the sore spot.

"I said, understood little girl. That's where you respond and say, yes Daddy, I understand. So I'll give you another chance. Is that understood little girl?"

I bit my lip and thought to myself that I could make this easy but all the fire inside me toppled at the edges and I knew I was desperate for a big punishment. I needed to get all of this bad bratty behaviour out now so that later on I could be the most well behaved and obedient little girl. Later on I could make Daddy proud but for now, for now I wanted to unleash a little slice of devil for Daddy to deal with.

I pulled at the ropes and wriggled, "No you ass, I don't understand! You don't get to tell me when I've learnt a lesson you big giant meany! I say I've learnt my lesson now so let me go or I'll scream!!"

Daddy laughed and sighed, "oh you little fucking brat. You just made this so much worse for yourself."

Daddy pulled my panties down around my knees and watched as the panties acted as a form of binding on their own. Tightening the space between my bottom and thighs, holding me firmly in place. Daddy picked up the riding crop once more and unleashed his own form of the devil. Hitting the same spot of my bottom over and over with a rapid succinct succession. I screamed and wriggled. I attempted to kick and I yelled more bad girl words.

"Yell, cry, scream, do whatever you fucking want you brat! Daddy's in charge now and I say when enough is enough. You're going to be very sorry though, mark my words. Every time the black jumpsuit fabric rubs against your bottom tonight, you're going to wince and think to yourself that you should have just obeyed Daddy."

Over and over he went. I could feel the spot on my ass bruising already. My skin felt hot and sore. I cried out and pulled against the ropes, feeling them now biting into my skin.

"Pppp...pplease Daddy stop! It hurts! I'm sorry!" I confessed as tears threatened to spill down my cheeks.

Daddy switched cheeks and began hitting my other side with the same amount of precision.

"Bad little brats need to learn that they aren't in charge. They never have and they never will be."

I squirmed and pleaded with Daddy some more but my pleas and cries were ignored. Daddy switched to the thick brown cane and didn't give me a moments rest. Whack, whack, whack. Daddy dolled out ten smacks with the cane and watched as my body fell deeper into subspace.

"That's it little one. Take your punishment like the good little girl you truly are. I know she's in there, begging to be trained. Begging to obey. That's a good girl." Daddy said with a soothing tenderness.

He placed down the cane and rubbed my aching bottom. His cold hands like an ice pack to the heat that was radiating out of me.

"Awh little girl... it's bruising so nicely already. Imagine what it will look like when I'm done."

I whimpered and cried into the duvet, my tears falling down my flushed cheeks, teasing me as if they were telling me this could have all been avoided had I just obeyed Daddy.

I heard Daddy distance himself from me and I knew he had picked up the dragon tails. He held one in each hand and moved with the smoothest of movements, flicking each one of the tails against my already welting bottom. I cried out and screamed. My legs pulled against the restraints.

"Daddy pleaseeee! I can't take anymore!"

Daddy repeated the earlier motion and the leather bit into my skin. I winced and gasped, feeling the pain radiate into my body and igniting a warmth in my pussy that I always got from my punishments with Daddy. Daddy knew I was a little masochist and he knew exactly where to push me to. How to bring me to the edge of my limits and pull me back in safely.

"You know your safe words little girl. You can use them if you need."

I shook my head no and buried my face into the duvet. Daddy smiled as he glanced down at his handiwork.

"Good girl. You can do it. You can take this punishment and you can lay here and think about what you did. How you disrespected Daddy, his choices and his property. You can realise that Daddy knows best and it's in your best interest little girl, to follow Daddy and trust him."

Each word Daddy spoke was followed by a whip of the dragons tail. I lay still and yelped each time the leather came down. It felt as if an hour had passed but I knew it was more likely to have only been twenty minutes or so. I felt Daddy switch tools a few times more and I knew he was bringing me back down. My bottom ached and my pussy felt wet against the duvet. As Daddy came to the end of my punishment he rubbed my bottom softly. His large hands cooling the aching surface.

"Daddy's going to fuck you now little girl. Daddy's going to fuck you, not for your pleasure but for mine. I'm going to hop on top of your helpless little body right here and make sure I grind against your purple bruised bottom. I want you to feel the punishment every time Daddy thrusts his cock into your soaking wet cunt. Oh yes sweetie, Daddy can already see the wet patch that you've left on the bed. Filthy little girl aren't you?"

Daddy stripped down and stroked his cock as I lay there, desperate to be filled by him.

"Yes Daddy. I'm a filthy little girl who needs to remember why she's being punished." I confessed with a shyness to my voice.

Daddy climbed up onto the bed, positioned his cock at my entrance and pushed in deep, not letting my tight hole adjust before he went all the way in. I squealed and gasped, Daddy groaned and shuddered. He lay flat against my body and I winced as his skin touched my bottom.

"Oh good girl... take Daddy's cock. That's it." He moaned with each new deep thrust. "Tell Daddy you're sorry little girl. Tell Daddy while he fills you up."

I whimpered and obeyed, "I'm sorry Daddy. Truly, I'm sorry for being such a brat. For disrespecting you, for using bad girl words, for being disobedient and for disrespecting your property and choices." I moaned as his cock stretched my little cunny. "I'm sorry for being such a brat Daddy. Thank you for punishing me. I promise I can be a good girl, I pinky promise."

Daddy picked up the pace and used my body exactly how he wanted. He kissed my neck and began to cum deep in my tight pink hole.

"Fuck yes little girl... Daddy's cumming. Mmmmm" he groaned and I felt Daddy's cock spurt thick hot ropes of cum deep into me. Daddy collapsed on top of me and lay still, his cock softening inside me.

"I look forward to punishing you like this again little girl." Daddy said as he kissed my back. "I look forward to it very much."