All Comments on 'The Perfect Fit'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
petey377petey377over 1 year ago

would love to hear what happens on friday night & does johnnie end up being a cock sucker?

phallustinephallustineover 1 year ago

Didn't hate it, but could have used more cock in HIS mouth... rather my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not worth any comment…

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 1 year ago

The husband should have been made to suck the Bulls cock, both to fluff him later to clean him up. That’s the way Denise used to do me all the time. She loved watching me suck cock! It wasn’t long before I loved sucking cock! Denise didn’t have just one lover, but she had dozens of cocks while we were married. I always sucked her lovers cum from her pussy and I always loved doing it. Loved your story. I hope you will read and enjoy my Denise stories on Literotica. Email me if you’d like to discuss!

Tcs1956

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just garbage. This sick and twisted trash is what you need to get off? Wow, how sad and pathetic must you be? Awful and disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for the "Cuck" warning. I did not read the story as I hate that venue and always give it the worst rating and review imaginable. You escaped both by your recognizing some of us not only dislike "Cuck" stories but will always grade poorly.

MonsieurXMonsieurXover 1 year ago

As the author asked, I did indeed hate it. It was unoriginal, sloppy, and frankly lazy writing. The author clearly only writes these “stories” to troll his readers. Fair enough, but there are other LW authors that do it much, much better. Most of them can spell and capitalize too! Just a big nothingburger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Okay readers, clutch your pearls, fiddle with your rosary beads and tell the world how much you hated it." --

What, and give you what you so desperately want? To be humiliated? No, you're in need of pity. That's what you need. You're a pitiful, broken spirit. Unloved. Unwanted. To be pitied for your mental ills. A poor shadow of humanity that seeks to creep about the shadows of society. Sadly, your story was not enjoyable to true fans of LW. But we see your pain and understand you're suffering. Take this 1☆ and let it be a light unto your way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! The talking about putting a bastard in her was especially hot! Please write more and tell us about him doing exactly that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written. Good flow and dynamics. Cant wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even though I dislike cuck stories as unoriginal and unlikely, they can be well-written and interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep hated it but its your fantasy not mine so go for it live out your fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TOTAL CRAP.......FEEL SORRY FOR THE AUTHOR....PATHEIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is making my 5" dick so hard I am about to cum a big load!

And that is going to happen just after I hit, "Submit",

exprmntleexprmntleover 1 year ago

Another fine, pants-tightening romp! Please do more with this set-up! Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man you gotta put your stories in categories that can appreciate them more lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

EvilTwin must have been stopped trolling the playgrounds for misgendered youths. It is now trolling the Luvvin Wifs category for low T males rubbing one out on depravity (which he has a mind for).

Move along, nothing new here...

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

"This is a cuckold story. Read at your own discretion."

/

Translation;

This story is for the pathetic ManGINAS, sexually inadequate who can't satisfy their wives who seeks help from other men in order to make their wives happy. Normal real men are advised not to read this story about spineless men. Thanks for the warning author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you haven't shot yourself yet, maybe you should consider that path. It will only hurt for a split second and then darkness and nothingness (like your stories). What a pathetic waste of human flesh you are.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

I loved this story, so so very very much. Johnnie knows that this story is what I truly and so desperately want to happen with me and my wife. I'm a sissy faggot cocksucker who loves big cock in my mouth and in my sissy man-pussy. My wife doesn't know but what happened in this story is my dream and fantasy. I so much want to watch my wife get fucked by a bull with a big cock (unlike my small one). I want to clean both of them afterwards - eat his cum from my wife's cunt and then suck his cocktail clean. I so much truly want my wife to watch me suck a cock, so that she will finally (after all these years) know the truth about her sissy faggot gay husband. Then maybe she will make me her cuckold, which is what I truly want to be.

I'm sure Johnnie will continue this story and we will read about the cuckold husband sucking Mr. Evan's big cock and swallow his cum directly from the source. I can't wait.

Hugs and kisses,

From sissy cdCindy XOXOXOX

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Magnificent! Loved it. It could only be better if perhaps we heard a bit more about the names that Cindy got called, and of course if Johnnie had had to suck the cock that had been deeper in his wife than he himself had ever been...but overall: bravo!!

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008over 1 year ago

I just loved this. I too was a cuckold even before my wife and i married. As a CD, she thought i was a closet gay and had me sucking cocks before long.

secretsissy02secretsissy02over 1 year ago

Loved it! Another great story! Keep up the good work johnnie!

cuckedinMichcuckedinMichover 1 year ago

My favorite cuck story in quite awhile. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fiddle with your rosary beads, lol. Well-said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. I’m a cuckold and I’ve eaten cum out of my wife for years. Some times she makes me suck him too, and he’s cum in my mouth while kissing and fondling her. I’d love to be humiliated by her bull like Johnie was. Our bull never did that. But it’s be loved hearing her express her love to him. My best moments were, when she comes to me with a pussy full of come, naked, sweaty and well used, saying “I love you” when he’s still lying in our marital bed. I was lucky enough to be allowed to watch most of the time, although she’d say “give us a few minutes of privacy before Coming into the bedroom” I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No pearls, no rosary, just disgust.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.

story TAGS