The Perfect Fit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn, johnnie. Very good. Very thoughtful of you. I know we'll get along just fine."

"Thank you, sir."

"Tell me son, have you ever sucked a cock?"

"Oh no, never."

"I think you mean, not yet. Now I want you to be perfectly calm. I won't make you suck my cock but I can tell you'll want to. In fact, johnnie, a boi like you will learn to love being a cock sucking cuckold. It is the ultimate humiliation."

I had to adjust my very hard dick which was noticed by Mr. Evans. He smiled knowing he was right. Still, the thought of me sucking his cock, much less enjoying it was scary and something I didn't think I could ever do.

Our lunch was served but just as it arrived, Mr. Evans rose. "I'm out of here. Email me your address and me and my Mrs. will be over to meet Cindy at 8 PM sharp. Have that cock hungry pussy of hers well shaved son."

"Yes sir," I said standing as he left.

Cindy was standing in the shower. I was outside of it on my knees shaving her very excited pussy. Her arousal was such that I could see and smell it.

Holding my head for support Cindy was asking me questions a mile a minute. I told her everything. Everything except how Mr. Evans said I'd be a cock sucking cuckold.

When I finished shaving her, Cindy went to the bedroom to dress. "What do you think I should wear, babe?"

"Honestly, Cindy, I have no idea. In any event, he is bringing his wife."

"I don't see why he bringing that bitch," Cindy seethed.

"I think it's because he wants her to know about you and get her opinion."

"Well, I hope that doesn't mean I won't get to sample his cock tonight."

I said nothing. Looking at the clock, it was 10 minutes to 8. They'll be here soon Cindy.

I watched as she put on a garter belt and fastened her hose. Then she pulled on a sexy red bikini panty. Over all of that, she wore her light purple dressing gown.

"What the hell are you doing, johnnie?"

"He wants me naked when he gets here," I said blushing.

"Oh my, they're going to see your little boner. I see you trimmed your bush like Jack told you."

"Um, yeah but only because I know how badly you want this to happen."

"You're sweet," my wife smiled as she pulled on my dick.

We went down and waited. At exactly 8 PM, the doorbell chimed Mr. and Mrs. Evans arrival.

When I hesitated, Cindy told me to hurry up and open the door.

I tried to hide behind the door as I opened it to welcome our guests. Mr. Evans took my hand and pulled around facing he and his wife.

I was blushing from head to toe.

"johnnie, this is my wife Connie. You will call her Mrs. Evans."

"Pleased to meet you, ma'am."

She ignored me and went over to Cindy. I watched as she hugged my wife. Holding her now at arms length, she looked my wife over. "So this is the horny bitch who needs to be fucked by a real man."

Cindy grinned over her shoulder at Mr. Evans. "You've seen what I've had to deal with, Connie. Tell me what you would have done if you were me."

"Sweetie, I would never have married the shrimp dick in the first place."

Both women laughed together and you could tell they'd get along wonderfully.

"He's going to fuck you good honey," Connie told her. "I always come along the first time to watch your expression when Jack has his cock in you. I love to see the passion in a woman who has suffered under the lack of a real man."

Connie led Cindy over to Jack. "Husband of mine, I want you to meet Cindy. I also want you to fuck her like she deserves to be fucked."

Turning his attention back to me, Mr. Evans chuckled seeing me hard. "Looks like your boy enjoys people seeing his pathetic excuse for a dick, Cindy. He got hard this afternoon when he and I were discussing his eventual cock sucking."

Cindy looked at me wide-eyed. "You never told me you liked sucking cocks, johnnie."

"That's because I don't and haven't."

"You mean not yet, don't you johnnie?"

I couldn't answer and besides, they were all laughing which made my dick twitch.

I watched as Mr. Evans took Cindy in his strong arms and kissed. I could tell right off he's a good kisser because I heard my wife sort of moan. That moan became a groan when he reached down and held her round ass.

Mr. Evans broke their kiss and held my wife at arm's length. "johnnie, come over here."

I went to them. "Open your wife's robe," Mr. Evans instructed me.

"Yes sir," I said reaching around for the cloth belt.

I untied the simple knot Cindy made and opened her robe for her soon to be lover.

"Very nice," Mr. Evans complimented my wife. "You ever been titty fucked, Cindy?"

"Only a couple times Jack. Why, are you planning to put this between them?" As she said that, I saw my wife reach for Mr. Evans' cock through his trousers.

"I'm going to put that everywhere you can imagine, sexy."

"Even johnnie's mouth?"

Mr. Evans looked surprised at what my wife asked. Looking first at me, then her he asked, "Is that what you want to see? You want me to turn your attentive but tiny dick husband into my cock sucker?"

"He can do it, Cindy," Mrs. Evans chimed in. "He's had more supposedly straight husbands on their knees sucking his cock than I can count. How about it johnnie? Do you want Jack to make you his cock sucker?"

"No Ma'am," I said quietly looking at the floor and wishing my erection would go away.

"There's time enough for that later," Mr. Evans said. "Time to see how good a barber johnnie is. Take you wife's panties down, son. I want to see where my cock is going to be later."

He always referred to Cindy as my wife, my wife, I think he did it for the purpose of making me feel like a complete loser.

Still, I knelt behind Cindy and pulled her red bikini panties over her big bottom and down. She stepped out them and Mr. Evans reached out for me to hand them to him.

I watched him smell the crotch and smile. "You wife is wet for me johnnie. She hot to trot."

"Yes sir. I know Cindy had been looking forward to tonight."

Both Mr. Evans and his wife felt Cindy's shaved pussy. "Nice job, johnnie," Mr. Evans complimented me.

Mrs. Evan took my hand and helped me up. Telling me to go to my chair and watch. "Leave that little dick alone too."

Cindy was busy fumbling with Mr. Evans belt hurrying to free his cock.

"Watch the expression on your wife's face when she sees his cock, johnnie. It will be a special moment for her."

Cindy was kneeling in front of Mr. Evans. Pulling his trousers and boxers down at the same time, I saw her eye widen. She looked at his cock then up at him, and back to his cock. "Oh my God," she croaked. Then she took it in her mouth.

Mrs. Evans must have seen my surprised look. "I bet she's never had your tiny dick in her mouth, has she?"

I only shook my head no.

"Do you know why that is, johnnie?" She asked. "It's because a dick like yours does not deserve to be sucked, that is unless another cuck like you is doing the sucking."

I turned beet red as Mrs. Evans laughed at her remark.

Cindy finally had Mr. Evans undressed and he motioned for me to follow them up to our bedroom.

"I'm going to fuck your wife, johnnie, in your marital bed. I'm going to fuck the shit out of this sexy bitch and you get to watch."

Cindy lay on her back. Her legs splayed open, her arms reaching for her lover.

""Watch and listen, johnnie. Jack is going to own that slut," Mrs. Evan whispered to me.

Mr. Evans was slowly inserting his cock in my wife allowing her to accommodate his size without hurting her.

Cindy's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she quivered and came even before he was fully in her. "My God Jack, fuck me. God damn your cock feel wonderful. I've missed a real cock for so long baby. Fuck me you fucking stud."

Mr. Evan had raised himself on his hands and looked down at his latest conquest. I watched his ass flex as he slowly fucked my wife.

Cindy now had both of her legs around his waist and was meeting his thrusts. "Thats it baby girl," Mr. Evans said to her. "Raise that big ass of your and fuck my cock."

He kept still making Cindy hump at his manhood.

I watched Cindy grab his arms and beg him to fuck her. "Damn you, Jack, fuck me. Make me your whore, your slut. Fuck me and take my pussy. Make it yours Jack, only yours."

Mr. Evans grabbed Cindy's ass and began a furious fucking. I could see his balls hitting her upturned ass as he fucked in deep, far deeper than I ever could.

"You like this bitch? You like the way my big cock feels in your cunt?"

"Oh God yes. I love it Jack."

"Whose pussy is it?"

"Yours Jack. It's your pussy."

"Tell your cuckold who owns this pussy bitch."

Cindy peeked around Jack to see me sitting lamely, my dick throbbing and leaking, "It's Jack's pussy, johnnie. Did you hear me. Jack owns my pussy now. It's his johnnie. His to fuck whenever he wants."

They continued to fuck with relish. Seems Mr. Evans likes owning the pussy of the wife of a cuckold husband. I watched and listened in awe as Cindy began grunting and thrusting her hips at her handsome and well-hung lover.

The room was filled with the moist scent of sex. My wife began a garbled pleading and animalistic noises emanated from her.

I looked over at Mrs. Evans and we locked eyes for an instant. She wore a smirk as though she knew my married life had changed just as Cindy's would never be the same.

I looked away in shameful arousal. I shuddered almost cumming without touching my dick.

I watched as Mr. Evans placed Cindy on her hands and knees facing me. Her took a handful of her hair forcing her to look at me. "Look at you husband slut. Look at him."

Cindy, with her tongue nearly hanging out of her mouth had a crazed look. She was finally getting what she needed and part of me was happy for her, part of me was frightened for our future together.

"Spank your new whore, Jack. Train that bitch," Mrs. Evans urged her husband.

The loud slaps on my wife's ass only served to have her climax again. Her breasts wobbled, she drooled. Grunts and groans came from her as her lover savagely ravaged her body.

"That's it baby. Fuck her hard. Own that whore, Jack. Flood her cunt with your potent sperm and fuck a bastard up her nasty cunt."

I shivered at the cruel and nasty things Mrs. Evan hurled at the rutting pair. I wanted so badly to masturbate but managed to obey Mrs. Evan edict that I leave my boner alone.

"I'm cumming Cindy, Mr. Evans announced as he gave me a look of triumph. "I'm going to fuck a bastard in my whore's pussy. Tell me you want it, you want to carry my bastard. Tell your faggot husband."

When Cindy could only moan as Mr. Evans thrust deep and held his cock there, a sharp smack on her ass brought her out of her stupor. "Fuck yes. Fuck a bastard in me. Plant your seed in your whore, Jack. Anything, anything you want, just tell me you'll fuck me."

Mr. Evans jerked and shuddered as he indeed planted his seed in my wife. Mrs. Evans applauded the scene when they both collapsed, Mr. Evan lying on top of Cindy, his cock still in her.

When the couple finally separated, Mrs. Evans came to me. Taking my hand, she led me to the bed. "Look at her cunt, johnnie. Look what Jack did to your whore of a wife."

Her newly shaved pussy was red and looked raw. Thick milky white sperm began to seep slowly from the depths of her womb.

"If you don't want to raise Jack's bastard while your wife is out whoring, you'd better clean that shit up," Mrs. Evans suggested.

I looked at her as if to ask how. Reading my mind, she told me to suck my wife's cunt. "Suck and slurp, johnnie. A good cuckold always eats his wife's pussy after her lover has filled it with his precious sperm."

Cindy rolled over on her back. She spread her legs and reached with both hands. "I need you, johnnie."

I went to her thinking we were going to kiss. Instead, she took my head and pulled my face to her frothy seeping pussy. "Lick it, baby. Suck Jack's cum like a good cuck."

With great hesitation, I tentatively stabbed at the ribbon of sperm hoping it wouldn't be as nasty as I thought.

To my surprise, it was not at all unpleasant. Cindy's thighs pressed against my head making hearing difficult at best. I began to lap at the flowing torrent of thick sperm feeling humiliated and as aroused as never before.

My wife arched her back and began to hump against my mouth. Then, Cindy violently flipped over on top of me and was for all intent and purposes, scrubbing my face with her cunt, forcing more of Mr. Evans seed into my sucking mouth.

"You fucked her good, Jack. I think we can use the bitch. One time and she's hooked on your cock."

When I was finished, Cindy had me nibble on her clit as she rode my face to one more orgasm.

I was tasked with preparing drinks for our guests and my wife. My dick was hard, my balls aching for relief. Mr. Evans noticed. "You didn't jack off?"

"No sir. Mrs. Evans told me not to."

Mr. Evans grinned at his wife. "Nice," he said. Turning to me, he asked if I wanted to cum.

"I do, sir."

"Then ask your wife for permission. Cindy, control his orgasms. A cuckold will beat his dick every chance he gets. You might consider a chastity cage though I doubt they make them that small."

After a round of laughter, Cindy looked at me with raised eye brows as if to say, "aren't you going to ask if you can jack off?"

"Please Cindy, may I have your permission to masturbate?"

"Since you asked so nicely, you may."

I started to leave the room but was told to stay. "You can beat off while we watch," Mrs. Evans said. "A cuck like you needs his orgasms supervised. You have much to learn, cuck."

It wasn't too terribly difficult to maintain my erection, especially when Cindy crawled over to Mr. Evans and began to suck his long think cock back to life.

Cindy's big round bottom neatly framed by her garter belt and the top half of her bobbing head was all I could see as my orgasm over took me. My eyes were squeezed closed as my dick jerked and covered my stomach with a very heavy load.

Mr. Evans and Cindy had one more marathon fuck that night. Mrs. Evans joined them. I followed but as I neared the bedroom, Mrs. Evan turned, smiled, and closed the door, leaving me out of the action after telling me they'd call me for clean-up.

I could imagine no greater humiliation than to be shut out by the wife of the man who is now fucking my wife. Made to wait until I was called to suck his cum from my wife, my anger was overwhelmed by the arousal from the humiliation I experienced.

I heard noises, thought I heard Mrs. Evans calling Cindy filthy names but was unsure because it was muffled by the closed door.

Half hour, 45 minutes later, Mrs. Evans opened my bedroom door and called for me to join them.

Cindy was on her hands and knees on the bed cleaning Mr. Evans' cock. "She has a fresh load in her, johnnie. Do your thing."

"My thing," I thought. This was far from my thing. Still, I complied and lay on my back lapping at the copious flow of thick savory sperm.

Just after I finished cleaning my wife, she gave me a kiss, her tongue probing my mouth. When she broke that kiss her eyes sparkled. "Did you taste Jack's cock?"

I nodded embarrassed because the others had heard Cindy's question.

Mr. Evans had me retrieve his clothing and dressed. I looked around for Cindy's robe and panties but she declined to put anything on. "Give those to me," Mrs. Evans said pointing to the red bikini panties I was holding. "We have a special place for them," she said tucking the still damp panties in her purse.

I watched Cindy passionately kiss Mr. Evans at the open door. The porch light was on and those who might see would see someone other than me kissing and fondling my naked wife. When Mrs. Evans thought they'd done enough kissing and petting; she smacked Cindy rear.

"Thank you, Jack, for the best fuck in my life," Cindy gushed at the parting couple.

Once at their car, Mr. Evans yelled out, "I'll email you our address, johnnie. I want you to bring my whore over Friday night for some festivities."

"We'll be there sir," I replied.

"Not you, just the bitch."

And with that, they drove off into the night.

Okay readers, clutch your pearls, fiddle with your rosary beads and tell the world how much you hated it.

12