The Perfect Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,008 Followers

"Isn't it more fun if you share?"

Gabby had dropped down on all fours crawling up on Derrick's right side. She never took her eyes off of Erica as she knelt placing both of her palms face down on his naked thigh. Both girls stared at one another in this sort of slow burn until Erica relented pointing the head of his cock in Gabby's direction. The demure blonde's big expressive blues eyes darted nervously back and forth between the faces of her friends before she buried every bit of Derricks cock deep in her throat.

"AAAAAAWWWW FAAAAWWKKK!!" A jolt of sensual lightning shot directly up his spine resulting in a shrill falsetto scream being forced from his body. Gabby remained still audibly breathing through her nose with her gaze laser focused from BFF in some sort of silent challenge.

"Oh yeah?" Erica replied with her exotic crescent eyes traveling over to watch the changing expression on her boyfriend's face. His dark, handsome features were covered in a mask of sweaty glaze that caught the light in the cabin.

"Stay with me lover." She cautioned as Gabby relinquished his girth with a loud gasp for air.

Erica ran three fingers in a blur along his slickened length while managing to bury half of his impressive manhood in her throat. It was Gabby's turn to watch as Erica used one of her myriad techniques to sway her lover's attention back where she felt it belonged.

"Like that shit Derrick...Fucking like getting your donkey dick jacked?" He nodded slumping forward from her actions only to be roughly pushed back in place as she took the rest of him to the base. Erica's head bobbed in short aggressive thrusts as her tongue slathered his balls.

"I can't believe he isn't cumming." Gabby admitted after a few moments of watching her friend dominate the buff athlete.

"That's because he's been trained right; but you wouldn't know shit about that slut!" The lithe Asian girl dislodged her thin lips from his member leaving a gooey web of precum that dribbled along his shaft. Erica rolled her wrist tugging his prick in a circular motion as she placed a foot on the couch cushion. She reluctantly let go of his member as she placed her remaining foot on his opposite side straddling his face.

"Do what I taught you motherfucker." His hands dug into the helm of Erica's black leggings drawing them down past her tiny butt. The lace rope thong little more than a strip of lacy fabric, trailed her clothing mid-thigh. Derrick's large fingers pried her tight cheeks apart rubbing her backdoor as his tongue traced her slit. Erica went silent for a moment cradling his head using it for leverage to remain upright. She began humping against his face and moaning taking little intervals to stare pointedly at Gabby.

"COME ON DERRICK; LET ME FUCK YOUR FACE!!" She increased the undulations of her waist rotating and pumping against his probing tongue.

"Bitch."

Gabby slid out of her thick ski-vest and pulled the men's shirt she was wearing over her head to reveal her impressive rack. Her full, sloping breasts were barely contained by the utilitarian sports bra which made her cleavage shamefully explicit. She drew her own blue leggings down her slender shapely legs and kicked them to her clothing pile. Erica's eyes widened as Gabby began to get into the implied competition slowly pulling her bra up allowing her melons to bounce freely on her chest. With feline grace she squatted down making a spectacle of herself as she crawled between Derrick's legs.

"FFF-FAAAAWWKKK MAAAN!!" He cried as she completely sheathed him between her lips in one unbroken motion. She began slowly moving her head back and forth along his member while humming causing his pelvis to jerk about involuntarily. Erica palmed the back of his head taking advantage of the situation to run her slit across his thick lips. All three of them worked up a sort of cadence little realizing the disorienting effect of the thick, pungent odor permeating the entire cabin.

"Lick my flower Derrick, lick that shit clean you cheating fuck so that the real show can begin." She never stopped berating him through the entire ordeal taking moments to look down at the bobbing head of her roommate, sorority sister and former best friend. She shuddered as a silent orgasm electrified her slight frame palming one of her own small breasts through her top. Normally Erica would have cried out during her climax but she didn't want Derrick to know that he'd brought her any measure of satisfaction. Her brow furrowed as she looked down noticing the extremely sloppy blowjob Gabby was giving her man.

"EXCUSE ME!!" Erica used the ball of her foot to viciously shove Gabby to the floor.

"FUCK ERICA!!" She was ready to come to blows with her thin friend, more than ready to beat her into submission and take Derrick's massive cock as her prize. Yet she fought off the violent urges watching intently as Erica's minute opening was obscenely stretched by his thick, dark rod. The exotic looking Filipina shuddered as she instantly creamed from the impalement. She placed her palms on his knees as she leaned forward facing her blonde rival.

"UUUUUGGGHHHH, FU-FUH FAAAWKK!! Yuh-never g-GET USED TO IT...going INSIDE!! But Derrick don't FAAAWKING CARE GA-GABBY!! IT'S ALWAYS ALL ABOUT HIM GET-GET-GETTING OFF!!" Gabby knew that her friend was telling the truth about Derrick's selfishness recalling a number of times when he'd bent her over and fucked her until he got off caring little about her own needs. He would explain it away as a "Free Sample" and laugh it off. He knew what he brought to the table failing to realize that it made him perfectly compatible with his domineering girlfriend.

"I don't care; it just feels good to have all of it stuffed inside."

"So you guys have been going behind my back for a while now?" She continued never breaking her stride grinding into his crotch. Gabby was wild eyed and visibly in heat rubbing her sweet spot incessantly. She reclined on the floor with her legs spread wide in an open invitation to anyone handling herself with three fingers.

"You don't want to know the answer to that question bitch." Gabby moaned working herself into a frenzy as her friend became incensed. After accidentally seeing the plain jane in the buff he'd made slight playful banter and "good guy" overtures to Gabby until she'd fallen into bed with him. Once he'd gotten another look at her above average body, the cad put on a sexual clinic using every trick he knew and even some taught to him by Erica until he was regularly screwing both girls on the fly.

"Tell me."

"No."

"I want to know; I WANT TO HEAR YOU SAY IT!!" The girls burgeoning argument seemed to be furl to the fire as Derrick increased his tempo slamming up into his girlfriend. Her words became unintelligible, little more than gibberish as Derrick gathered her in his arms. Erica's thin legs were hooked over his biceps while she bounced on his impressive manhood. She curled an arm behind his head as bliss took her. Gabby locked her lips on one of the Filipina's thick nipples sucking for all she was worth. Gabby pinched the other nipple sending her over the edge into a screaming fit. Derrick promptly released her lightly to the couch turning to Gabby with an expectant look.

She dropped to her knees freeing him of his pants and placing both palms flat on his washboard abs. The normally demure blonde had never felt so completely sexualized before eagerly throating Derrick. She used her mouth undulating her head in a serpentine manner. He cupped the sides of her head fucking her mouth with wild abandon until he could take no more. Derrick grunted disengaging from her hungry lips and pointed to a spot on the couch next to the semi-coherent Erica. Gabby happily bounced onto the cushions pushing her curvy bottom in his direction.

Un-expectantly Derrick knelt pulling her panties to the side and began lapping away at her snatch a man possessed. She was surprised considering he'd never hid his disdain for giving oral to his female partners. He licked from the hood over her clit all the way up to her backdoor even giving it a bit of attention. His plump lips pressed against her opening as his tongue darted inside scraping her walls. He sucked hard on the puffy lips of her labia until she squirmed under his touch. He noticed that Erica had roused and sat watching him with a sad expression.

"What?"

"Y-You don't ever...go down on me." She whined feeling that she was coming up short in the impromptu competition between her and Gabby.

"FUCK!!" He reached over snagging her wrist directing her onto her knees mirroring Gabby. She similarly gasped as his lips and tongue went to work on her abused sweet spot licking her everywhere. What Derrick really wanted was a good slice of the blonde's charms and to that end had Erica straddle Gabby's back aping her posture. He pushed just the head of his cock inside while burying his face between the Asian's tight buns. Derrick slammed his thick cock into Gabby taking her completely.

"OOOOOHHH MY GAAAWD, I'M CUMMING!!" Her excitement peeked as she came hard from the animalistic rutting. She locked her legs in place bracing herself against his frenzied efforts. Erica was rolling her hips against her boyfriend's face as he made a complete meal of her snatch. The muscular brother reached up grabbing her narrow waist and practically snatched her off of the couch. Before the startled girl could react Derrick cupped her compact cheeks lifting her in the air right above his throbbing cock.

"I'm tired of your bitching and crying for cock; I'm going to fix that shit right now!!" He barely sounded like the well-adjusted athlete she'd been dating for months. The lithe Asian wrapped her arms around his thick neck and her legs around his waist whimpering as he viciously penetrated her. Gabby looked on in amazement as he bounced her on his cock like she weighed nothing. Erica hung limply draped against his form taking all he had to give and more.

"AAAAWWWW FAAAWKK DAAADDDDY!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, eyes rolling up into her head mouth agape. He let her shrink to the cabin floor holding her wrist to prevent her from hitting the hard wood floor headfirst. She lay on her back staring up at the ceiling and seeing nothing but the stars swirling around in her skull.

"Oh my gawd Derrick; if only I knew that makeup sex was this great I'd let you ball all of my fucking friends. This-holiday has truly been a...ah, a revelation. Derrick...honey I'm-uh Derrick?" She rolled her head towards the couch finding her boyfriend busy railing Gabby in the same manner. Her cunt was aching and throbbing like someone had taken a sledge hammer to it. She dipped her hand down into her abused opening and panicked as she found a copious amount of blood on her fingertips.

"Puh-leeease Ericaaaa...MAKE HIM STOP!!" Gabby's arms were outstretched reaching for help as Erica did her best to stop her head from spinning. She felt sick and queasy, her stomach churning while her nostrils were filled with this sickeningly sweet smell. It was so prevalent that she coughed and gagged a bit because of it.

"IT DOESN'T FEEL GOOD ANYMORE ERICAAAA; HELP MEEEE!!" Gabby's sobs filled the cabin as Erica rolled onto her belly suddenly feeling a paralyzing coldness engulf her body. He'd already pushed Gabby down on her back choking her with his pulsing cock. He'd straightened his body out at an angle pumping her mouth and painfully squeezing her right tit.

"DEEERICK!!" She screamed catching his attention for a split second as he looked over his shoulder at her. Her heart leapt into her throat as she noticed his eyes rolled up into his head. His nostrils were flaring and he appeared to be breathing through his mouth. Erica recoiled on the floor, a scream frozen in her throat clutching, grasping at anything to help her friend.

By chance she managed to get her fingers around one of the fireplace pokers. The bar felt heavier than it should've as Erica reeled from blood loss that pooled under her ass. She used the poker struggling to her knees as Gabby's screams filled the cabin along with Derrick's loud grunts.

"DERRICK WAKE UP; YOU'VE GOT TO WAKE THE FUCK UP!!" Gabby paint brushed him with a hard slap that rocked his head to one side. She was quickly flipped over and impaled from the back with his thrusts reaching an inhuman level. She felt like something inside her would break apart if he wasn't stopped. The embattled blonde prayed that she would make it home to be with her family regretting the lie she'd told her mother. She began to regret every lie she'd ever told...

He was still going even though she was bone dry and she could feel his unnaturally hot breath on the nape of her neck. There were goosebumps along her spine as she tried to go limp and accommodate him.

"RRRR-RRRRRAAAARRRRWWWW!!" He bellowed in a deep, throaty animalistic howl of pain as the fireplace poker struck him diagonally across the neck and back. Erica had put everything she had into one good swing getting more than she expected. She was not prepared for the flash of emerald hued eldritch fire that sparked along his spine where the solid iron poker struck. The lighting in the cabin began flickering with an electrical crackle. The sickening smell of burnt flesh and something else; something sickly sweet permeated the room. Erica was already out on her feet even before his huge arm lashed out savagely sending her to the cabin floor. Gabby was squatting in a fetal position as Derrick crouched low to the floor before bolting up the fireplace on all fours. Soot and debris shot out of the chimney in a blackened dust cloud as Gabby briefly witnessed what appeared to be a fleshy rodent's tail that ended in a spade. The horrifying sight lasted a second but would be etched in the minds of both girls forever.

...then they were alone in the darkened cabin. Gabby could hear the ever so faint sound of bells jiggling in the distance as she gathered her discarded clothing.

"Erica?" The thin girl was lying nude on her side facing away from the couch. Gabby managed to crawl over to her friend fearing the worst.

"I'm-still here." Erica managed to speak knowing that she was slipping away from blood loss. There was some parting empathy remaining deep inside her that wanted her friend to be okay. Gabby surveyed the damage as the wind howled loudly outside. Both girls were terrified of every sound not knowing if and when the thing masquerading as Derrick would return.

"We've got to go Erica; get out of here."

"I-can't even stand...it wouldn't make much difference anyway." She raised a blood soaked hand for her friend to see. Both girls sobbed and held each other as tight as possible. Gabby looked around gathering up her friend's clothing and trying to dress her.

"I'm pretty sure I'm done Gabby; you should go before..."

"Shut up Erica, we're getting out of here together." She rummaged through their luggage in the living room finding some left over pads in her overnight bag. Gabby managed to clean her friend as best she could bundling Erica in some blankets left behind in the living room.

"Stay here, I'm going to get the car." Erica was barely responsive looking extremely pale and disheveled. Gabby snatched up the metal poker steeling herself for the task at hand. She could barely walk after the extreme sexual encounter with Derrick's doppelganger. The wind and snow had intensified to blizzard like proportions battering the outside of the cabin and reducing visibility to a few feet ahead. Outside in the front yard a horrifying sight awaited the battered blonde as she found more snowmen. She counted at least six of them in the wintery deluge posed sporadically in positions that would force her to pass by them if she wanted to get to the car. Her feet sank up to the calf upon taking a first step out onto the porch. It was slow going as Gabby carefully negotiated the steps down into the yard.

The wind seemed to ramp up battering her mercilessly until she lost her footing and crashed at the foot of one of the snowmen. It seemed to be leaning over in a menacing pose appearing as if it would pounce on her prone figure. Gabby lashed out cutting into the rigid surface and being shocked at the sparkling, emerald sparks that erupted. She screamed as some dark liquid sprinkled her face from the destroyed effigy. Plumes of smoke issued forth from the destroyed snowman like there was some sort of heat inside. She rubbed her cheek finding some of the sticky substance there and panicked. The familiar sound of bells resounded in the distance as she struck several more snowmen. Anguished moans filled the night air as the snow figurines exploded into heaps of steaming, bubbling gore.

Gabby reeled from the contrasting sweet, yet putridly bitter odor that accompanied the deteriorating snowmen she destroyed. She fought her way towards the car keys clutched tightly in her fist as the wind and snow seemed to come alive battering her. Gabby finally made her way to the car only to find an even more horrifying sight. The rental car was totaled with all of the windows smashed and the front end completely caved inward. She began screaming as she bolted back to the cabin best she could to discover that even more of the weird snowmen had popped up behind her. Her face and clothing caught on some of the branch-like protrusions which drew blood. She forced her way into the cabin pushing the door closed with both hands and drawing the dead bolt.

"IT'S NO GOOD, THE CAR'S TOTALED-ERICA? ERICAAAA?!!" Gabby discovered her friend lying unnaturally still on the couch staring up at the ceiling with dead eyes. All of the color had drained from her exposed face leaving her a pale bluish color.

"Erica?" She sniffled realizing that she was now alone. She gingerly reached out lightly touching the body only to have it crumble into icy dust instantaneously. Gabby started to sob when something impacted the door nearly splintering it drawing her attention away from the remains of her dead friend. Other heavy blows continued hitting the door and exterior cabin walls. It felt like something was laying siege to the cabin. Something shattered the window in the kitchen raining glass everywhere. It turned out to be a thick tree branch just as the door finally splintered and gave away. Gabby ran back into the living room of the cabin to find a snowman inside the living room.

"YOU CAN'T HAVE ME!!" She yelled defiant to the end as she brought the poker down on the head of the invader.

The snowman tumbled back crashing to the cabin floor and revealing the prone figure of Derrick among its remains. The poker dropped to the hardwood floor with a loud thud as Gabby cupped her hands over her mouth. His eyes suddenly opened revealing pale blue corneas and he began to sit up as Gabby snatched up the poker ready to beat him with it. He seemed disoriented as he stared at his frost bitten hands and touched the frozen skin on his face.

"W-What's going on? I-I was unpacking the car...I was unpacking. Unpacking the car when it...hit me. Stabbed me with something-it HURT!!" He started moving around a bit more trying to stand. He looked like he had been sequestered in a meat locker for months.

"NO!" Gabby yelled with a threatening gesture. His head robotically turned in her direction as she raised the iron poker prepared to strike.

"I'm so cold-Help me...I'm so cold Gabby." His voice crackled with dryness as his frozen hands clutched his throat. He started to rise as she began crying loudly and swinging the poker a few times.

"DON'T FUCKING MOVE!!" The poker was a few inches from his face.

"But Gabby-you can keep me WARM; HEEEEELP ME!!"

The iron fireplace poker sliced through the air impacting his left temple and leaving a fissure. He stopped moving raising his hand to the place where he'd been struck. A chunk of frozen flesh came away in his hand crumbling into icy bits as he looked up at her wordless. She sobbed dropping her weapon and raising her hands in an open invitation. Fear filled his dead eyes before a cracking sound filled the room. They both realized it was one of his legs as he toppled over smashing into a million fragments on the cabin floor. Derrick's remains looked like some arcane jigsaw puzzle.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,008 Followers