The Perfect Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers

Gabby Emerson was alone in the cabin as the beating and moans outside grew louder in unison with the sounds of jiggling bells. A massive tremor rocked the cabin for but the slightest of seconds toppling the embattled blonde. She found herself looking up at the decimated fireplace as a few rocks and pebbles rained down the chimney. A small gift wrapped box dropped down the chimney and bounced into place right before her eyes. It was deep crimson in color with a lumiscent golden bow neatly tied at the top.

"What?"

Before she could react the ties on the small box loosened and the lid popped up. There was a pale glow emanating from the box that was somehow calling to her. Inside she found this sort of orb that was cold to the touch. The sudden flash that followed was as bright as day filling the cabin for all of six seconds, then a deathly quiet settled over the cabin and the surrounding wooded area.

The nutcracker suite wafted through the area. It's point of origin was the trashed rental car that sat abandoned at the end of the drive. A snowman sat in the front yard of the cabin.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers