The Perfect Haircut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man groaned loudly with pleasure as the beautiful almost naked blonde in the tiny white bra and thong and black slutty pumps again sucked his big cock deep into her hot wet mouth.

"Jesus Christ..." he moaned.

"Here, your turn." Mary said holding the pulsing organ towards her pretty friend.

Catherine's face was inches from the huge hot cock, Mary's spit and the mans thick precum were dripping from the base of the head, and she could feel the heat it radiated in its now overly excited state.

It looked ready to burst.

She couldn't resist any longer.

The pretty redhead locked eyes with her sexy blonde friend and sliding out her long red wet tongue swirled it over the tight skin of the hot flared knob of the throbbing cock. She shuffled forwards so her small erect nipples poking over the top of her sexy white bra rubbed against his muscular thighs.

The hot flesh of the cock felt good on her soft tongue.

"Mmmmmm. she purred indignantly "I know how to suck a cock." as she expertly slid her hot tongue over and around the huge quivering head of the massive dick.

"Don't I?" She asked looking up at her excited partner.

"Ah fuck baby, does she ever. Oh my god!!! SUCK IT!!!" the man almost shouted trying to push his cock deeper into the beautiful redheads willing mouth. Gazing down from above at the sexy sight of the tight bodied redhead, the tiny white thong strap riding up into her perfect hard ass, her beautiful deep green eyes boring into his, sucking on the distended head of his big dick had his heart pounding in his chest.

Slowly, expertly, Catherine slid her lips over the rim of the thick head and down the massive shaft.

"Holy fuck..." groaned the man.

She stopped when her nose met his pubic hair and swirling her tongue over and around the hot shaft the pretty redhead hollowed her cheeks and sucked as hard as she could on the hot cock filling her mouth, the big head lodged in the back of her throat. She alternated between sucking him hard and swirling her tongue all over his dick, her mouth clenched tight around the very root of the big cock the spit trapped in her mouth churning around, massaging the tight skin of the the hot dick.

Mary reached down and pulled her friends hair off her face and into a tight pony tail on the back giving the man a clear view of the pretty redheads face impaled on his huge cock.

She held it tight as the pretty redhead, now breathing by necessity through her cute little upturned nose, pulled her face back off the huge cock, her shining white teeth dragging slowly up and over the tight skin of the thick shaft.

"Do you like me sucking your hard cock?" She asked rhetorically.

With her friend guiding her head she again slid her lips over the huge knob and down the shaft. She stopped again when she had him balls deep and then started to pump her face rapidly up and down on the now delirious man's quivering cock.

The mans breathing quickened and got shallow as he watched the two lingerie clad hotties, one fucking her face with his huge dick, the other holding back her hair and guiding her face up and down on his cock.

Sweat dripped from his forehead as the sexy pair worked together on his hard dick.

The girls knew he was close.

"Ah fuck baby that's so good."

Mary reached out and raked her nails over his bloated balls as her gorgeous married redheaded friend gave him the cocksucking of a lifetime.

The sexy redhead looked up at him with her sexiest gaze, locking her green eyes with his, as she twirled her tongue around and over the thick dick crammed in her mouth.

She could see pleasure bursting from his now half closed glazed eyes.

"Fuck." he moaned as the hot redhead worked his cock like a porn star.

"Fuck, you can really suck cock." Praised Mary.

Mary reached behind her back and undid her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her gorgeous 34D tits now naked for the man to see.

She then reached down and unclasping Catherine's bra let it fall to the ground at her feet as well.

Catherine's perfect tits had the hardest most erect nipples Mary had ever seen and she leaned in and sucked one into her mouth.

Catherine pulled off the huge cock somewhat surprised at her nakedness and the now topless Mary sucking her tit.

Mary leaned towards her and kissed her friend deeply on the mouth, their tongues twirling around each other's, and whispered. "You're so gorgeous Catherine. I love watching you suck this mans cock."

The man stared as the two topless hairdressers turned back towards him and hunkering down took ahold of his huge huge cock once again.

Mary went down on him first with the beautiful now topless redhead behind her reaching around and tweaking her bright pink nipples as she sucked hungrily on the huge cock.

At one point she stopped and tilting her head upward engaged her pretty partner in a long sexy kiss.

The man just stared at them lustfully as the beautiful redhead switched places with her blonde friend and hunkering down slid his excited cock back into her soft wet mouth.

Spit and precum dripped from the huge head as the two topless beauties took turns sucking on the big dick.

"Dueling harmonicas". Mary whispered as she took the huge shaft in one hand and started sliding her wet lips up and down one side. Her sexy redheaded partner took the other side, her wet red lips tracing the huge throbbing vein snaking down her side of the huge dick.

Every now and then their lips would meet and they'd share a kiss around the throbbing rod.

The sight of the two gorgeous topless hairdressers sucking and licking his cock while kissing each other was finally more than the man could stand and pushing the two women back and standing up he announced in a quaking voice.

"I'm cumming."

Mary started jerking the base of the throbbing shaft in a series of quick short strokes as Catherine gently kneaded his engorged balls.

"Ah, ah ah." he moaned as he started to cum unable to withstand any more sexual stimulation by the two topless hairdressers.

The huge head flared out, the piss slit gaping wide open as he started to cum.

Mary aimed the huge pulsing cock straight at her friends pretty face as the redhead stroked furiously along the length of the pulsing shaft.

"Fuck fuck fuck." he moaned as the first blast of thick wet cum plastered itself all over Catherine's nose and lips.

Mary directed the next shots at her own face taking an equally large load as did her pretty partner.

The gorgeous redhead continued to pump the spasming huge dick as Mary took turns aiming the head at her own face then Catherine's.

As he continued to cum Mary dragged the spurting cock over Catherine's cheeks leaving behind a long wet trail of semen.

For about two minutes the beautiful hairdressers caressed and stroked every drop of semen out of the massive cock.

Finally when no more was to be had, the two gorgeous cum-soaked women stood up and shared a final tender kiss.

"That was amazing." purred Catherine. "I've never done that before."

"I second that." said the man. His huge deflating cock still pumping out a few remaining drops of cum.

"Catherine, you're gorgeous. Thank you for that fantastic blowjob. That was amazing."

"Mary, thank you as well."

"You're welcome." said Mary leaning over to kiss him. "I hope you enjoyed it." She turned back towards Catherine her beautiful topless body now pressed tightly against the young man his cum now dripping from her chin down into the cleavage of her fantastic tits.

"Catherine, I'd like you to meet my husband Larry."

"Larry, this is Catherine."

"Today was Larry's birthday and I promised him something real special."

12